PDA

View Full Version : 3 mysteries of the world.....

9erempiree
01-27-2015, 03:48 PM
For your reading pleasures and to stimulate your mind....

Ice Age Extinctions:

-Nobody has proof of what happened. The theory is that man came to the Americas from Asia and hunted these animals, thus, causing a mass extinction. Which I highly doubt. Another take is the end of the glacial period, which makes more sense but not definitive.

Dinosaurs:

-Asteroid? :facepalm What impact does an actual asteroid have over the extinction of them? This has to be one big ass asteroid and if it was a big ass asteroid, our planet would likely been heavily damaged from it.

Moon:

-The good old moon theory and how it was formed. Just a lot of theories but nothing concrete.

riseagainst
01-27-2015, 03:53 PM
-God, make that 4 mysteries.

niko
01-27-2015, 06:35 PM

Ice Age Extinctions:

-Nobody has proof of what happened. The theory is that man came to the Americas from Asia and hunted these animals, thus, causing a mass extinction. Which I highly doubt. Another take is the end of the glacial period, which makes more sense but not definitive.

Dinosaurs:

-Asteroid? :facepalm What impact does an actual asteroid have over the extinction of them? This has to be one big ass asteroid and if it was a big ass asteroid, our planet would likely been heavily damaged from it.

Moon:

-The good old moon theory and how it was formed. Just a lot of theories but nothing concrete.

You don't consider the extinction of the vast majority of life on the planet heavy damage?

IamRAMBO24
01-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Modern science is a complete joke. It rest solely on materialism and does not take into consideration the mind. Even it's psychology is based on some bullsh*t behavior. These idiots truely don't think consciousness plays a huge part in reality when in fact it encompasses ALL of reality. This is the reason why more people are becoming religious. It is kind of sad people are turning to some superstitious bullsh*t religion for answers only because science provides very little answers for 90% of the world's problems. Modern science is pathetic. This is why the population is getting dumber, sicker, and eventually will wipe themselves out with more lethal weapons and absolutely no ethics to back it up.

Philosophy rules all. If everybody was a philosopher, the world would be a much better place. Period.

gigantes
01-27-2015, 06:49 PM

Ice Age Extinctions:

Dinosaurs:

Moon:

recommend you stick to art appreciation, since science and light research does not seem to be your bag.

IamRAMBO24
01-27-2015, 06:59 PM
recommend you stick to art appreciation, since science and light research does not seem to be your bag.

Do your research on science: it's not the same sh*t as Newton's or even Einstein's. Modern science is fairly new and is created by John Stuart Mill. It's just a dumb perspective on reality. Anything that does not believe the mind exist is dumb. Period.

gigantes
01-27-2015, 07:23 PM
Do your research on science: it's not the same sh*t as Newton's or even Einstein's. Modern science is fairly new and is created by John Stuart Mill. It's just a dumb perspective on reality. Anything that does not believe the mind exist is dumb. Period.
i have no problem with JSM as an influential philosopher and contributor to the scientific method.

i was addressing the OP's points, which are sheltered and naive to say the least.

do i care to listen to any of your particular rantings today? not so much.

Draz
01-27-2015, 07:47 PM
It's insane to think about. We will never know.

Bandito
01-27-2015, 11:25 PM
It's insane to think about. We will never know.
Yet.:pimp:

Real14
01-27-2015, 11:48 PM
-God, make that 4 mysteries.
Reported for being dumb as hell.

iamgine
01-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Magnets tho...

Mr.Kite
01-28-2015, 12:05 AM
4th mystery: How does a supposed best player in the world score 8 points in a finals game

Bay Area Baller
02-03-2015, 02:27 PM
4th mystery: How does a supposed best player in the world score 8 points in a finals game

Its either Karma or Karma Sutra i can't remember right now. :roll: