PDA

View Full Version : ibaka intelligence

swagga
01-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Didn't pay much attention to him (extremely overrated) but this i've seen more thunder games and this dude is dumb as hell. Half the time he doesn't even know wtf the team is doing offensively. Tons of examples like not screening for the PNR that precedes horns or not screening for the (rare) loop they run for westbrick. I mean shit that isn't on the coach (brooks sucks anyways) or on the PG.

He is jumping on every fake, it's beyond laughable that he gets DPOY consideration.

Monkeyballer extraordinaire benefiting from favorable refereeing because he's on chokc :banana:

lilteapot
01-27-2015, 04:46 PM
OKC= Stupid fanbase, stupid coaching staff and stupid players

Le Shaqtus
01-27-2015, 05:10 PM
His defense is pretty overrated, he's a good rim protector... Which is not hard to do when you play next to Kendrick Perkins. But yeah overall dude seems as dumb as a bag of rocks, no concept of defensive/offensive schemes. Doesn't help with such abysmal coaching.

He's a solid knock down shooter though, for a PF with no post game.

Trollsmasher
01-27-2015, 05:12 PM
He is lacking admixture

Lebronxrings
01-27-2015, 06:47 PM
he needs a leader, okc needs more isos

Ibaka for Love straight up?

Ibaka would improve tremendously with lebron setting him up. Love can join okc where durant can make him a spot up shooter.

Pushxx
01-27-2015, 07:03 PM
Coaching staff.

Westbrook0
01-27-2015, 07:11 PM
OKC= Stupid fanbase, stupid coaching staff and stupid players

I would agree with stupid coaching staff and stupid players. However, don't judge the OKC fan base simply based off Durant stans and people on this board. Most of OKC's fan base is actually pretty intelligent, and knows as well as anyone that Brooks is a dumb coach, Perk is one of the worst players in the NBA, Russ and his attitude are often out of control, etc. etc.

JebronLames
01-27-2015, 07:14 PM
Popovich said he's the best defensive player in the league.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Probably because he grew up fighting lions and shit

JGXEN
01-27-2015, 10:03 PM
He's stupid because ibaka= i -baka(dumb ass in Japanese).

SugarHill
01-27-2015, 10:06 PM
He's stupid because ibaka= i -baka(dumb ass in Japanese).
:oldlol:

Ariza4three
01-27-2015, 10:12 PM
I want him on the Magic :confusedshrug:

Graviton
01-28-2015, 01:33 AM
Didn't pay much attention to him (extremely overrated) but this i've seen more thunder games and this dude is dumb as hell. Half the time he doesn't even know wtf the team is doing offensively. Tons of examples like not screening for the PNR that precedes horns or not screening for the (rare) loop they run for westbrick. I mean shit that isn't on the coach (brooks sucks anyways) or on the PG.

He is jumping on every fake, it's beyond laughable that he gets DPOY consideration.

Monkeyballer extraordinaire benefiting from favorable refereeing because he's on chokc :banana:
I told you all that few months ago but you said if Wall was on OKC he would somehow make Ibaka a dangerous offensive player and help the whole team when most of the roster is retarded scrubs and the coach's gameplan is "ISO ISO ISO!".

Nice to see you finally watched some Thunder games and realized how ****ing hopeless they are outside Westbrook/Durant.

ILLsmak
01-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Probably because he grew up fighting lions and shit

He was standing in the dick line.

-Smak

RoseCity07
01-28-2015, 01:42 AM
I love when Portland plays OKC because I know Aldridge is going to abuse the sh*t out of Ibaka. It's fun how he just shows the talent gap between himself and Ibaka. He makes Ibaka look like a complete scrub.

T_L_P
01-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Popovich said he's the best defensive player in the league.

He also said Danny isn't a great defender. :oldlol:

Pop buttered him up and then let Tim have his way with him, tbh.

Duncan and Bogut are far better defensive players. They are anchors, coordinators, they have near perfect positioning.

Ibaka is a gambling leaper.