PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody believe Lebron is leaving Cleveland?

Duderonomy
01-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Let's be realistic its his last stop. Not that he won't use leaving as pull for some personal and coaching decisions. Cavs should worry more about how many years Lebron has left in the tank more so than him leaving again.

navy
01-27-2015, 10:58 PM
This thread was made before the last two times he left.

ZeN
01-27-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that if Cleveland doesn't work out for LBJ the way he thought it would, he wouldn't hesitate to look for a different situation that is more ideal. Stay or leave he will be looking out for #1, not worrying about a supposed promise he made to the city.

Bandito
01-27-2015, 11:06 PM
This thread was made before the last two times he left.
This.

bluechox2
01-27-2015, 11:07 PM
love will leave...i dont think hes lovin being 4th option right now

DukeDelonte13
01-27-2015, 11:13 PM

He'll taste the playoffs though. Question becomes rather he'd play for a sh*ttier team and put up crazier numbers or win more games. The pay will be the same.

Jakeh008
01-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Hes going to the Knicks.
Melo Lebron and the #1 pick in NYC with a ton of cap space after the new NBA TV deal and Phil coaching the team.

He already has the legacy of leaving for super teams. This wont really change much.

3peated
01-27-2015, 11:21 PM
Hes going to the Knicks.
Melo Lebron and the #1 pick in NYC with a ton of cap space after the new NBA TV deal and Phil coaching the team.

He already has the legacy of leaving for super teams. This wont really change much.

this would be amazing lol

navy
01-27-2015, 11:23 PM
this would be amazing lol
I kind of want it to happen to be honest. Wade joins them as well. :lol
#WinARingForMelo

JimmyMcAdocious
01-27-2015, 11:42 PM
In MyGM sim he left for Philly and 2K knows all, so...

Real14
01-27-2015, 11:58 PM
Is water wet?

InsanityKills
01-28-2015, 12:01 AM
Is water wet?
:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 12:49 AM
He'll taste the playoffs though. Question becomes rather he'd play for a sh*ttier team and put up crazier numbers or win more games. The pay will be the same.

Unless he's satisfied with going 1 for 6 almost every night, with even the likes of JR getting more touches, then yea, sure. :applause:

Kevin Love good nights right now are like 15 pt games with 9 rebounds. I dunno where he'll go but Cavs fans are delusional if you think he's satisfied with that.

poido123
01-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Had the team stayed the way it was before the Mozgov and JR Smith/Shumpert trade, I think he might of.

Now, I don't think so.

supernova5912
01-28-2015, 01:10 AM
It depends how far the Cavaliers go in the playoffs. If they can't make the Conference Finals for the next two years, LeBron is likely going to look for a better opportunity before he becomes too old to be a top 5-10 player.

Eric Cartman
01-28-2015, 01:15 AM
Does a bear crap in the woods... and the does the Pope crap on the lives and dreams of 200 deaf boys?

gilalizard
01-28-2015, 01:19 AM
He'll make occasional trips down to Miami to get an hgh shot. But he'll always Come Home again.

Jasper
01-28-2015, 03:03 AM
Cav's are no were near championship level.
Right now I see little team ball , and its more less a focus on Bron , with a shooter type team mentality.
That being said , look at tonights game with a sharp shooter love :confusedshrug:

It was Bron playing with Irving.
I still think he would of better off staying with the Heat.
If he would of stayed put , he would of been facing the Warriors at best or Portland.
Could of been a ring with the big three and Whitehead doing a Chandler impersonation... :oldlol:

funnystuff
01-28-2015, 03:14 AM
Cav's are no were near championship level.
Right now I see little team ball , and its more less a focus on Bron , with a shooter type team mentality.
That being said , look at tonights game with a sharp shooter love :confusedshrug:

It was Bron playing with Irving.
I still think he would of better off staying with the Heat.
If he would of stayed put , he would of been facing the Warriors at best or Portland.
Could of been a ring with the big three and Whitehead doing a Chandler impersonation... :oldlol:
:rolleyes:

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 10:13 AM
Idk people are acting like they've played any of the good Teams. Most of this little winning streak is against sub 500's. :confusedshrug:

Rose'sACL
01-28-2015, 10:16 AM
love is not leaving till 2016.

El Gato Negro
01-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Idk people are acting like they've played any of the good Teams. Most of this little winning streak is against sub 500's. :confusedshrug:
The clippers and thunder say hello.

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 11:43 AM
The clippers and thunder say hello.

Clippers have been inconsistent all year, and OKC has been trying to bounce back from an injury riddled season. Stop it.

GSW
Toronto
Grizzlies
Houston
Atlanta

The real Teams who are playing great right now. This isn't 2013.

DukeDelonte13
01-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Clippers have been inconsistent all year, and OKC has been trying to bounce back from an injury riddled season. Stop it.

GSW
Toronto
Grizzlies
Houston
Atlanta

The real Teams who are playing great right now. This isn't 2013.

they are 2-1 against toronto. 1-1 against the Hawks. 2-0 against Chicago. They beat the grizzlies too.

G0ATbe
01-28-2015, 12:01 PM
He would've if Cavs didn't do the waiters trade. Now that they're fitting in nicely and Cavs are winning LeBald will stay for now. If Durant/Curry ever invite him to make a superteam you better bet he's hightailing out of there though.

KOBEtherealKing
01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Is water wet?
According to my sources, Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 01:10 PM
they are 2-1 against toronto. 1-1 against the Hawks. 2-0 against Chicago. They beat the grizzlies too.

Don't give me the Grizz win, ZBo was out and he's just as much a factor for his Team as Lebron for his. We'll see how they do with him there. Have they played GSW or HOU? Btw, those games have been too far in between the 5 straight games they play against bottom feeders.

I just need to see more from them, seems every time I look up they're playing Philly or Charlotte. This entire "win" streak started against my bottom five Lakers for crying out loud. :facepalm