PDA

View Full Version : Rockets with Bosh would be the best team in the west

Rose'sACL
01-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Bosh would have fit so well on rockets. i know that may be he just likes miami but this rockets team with a guy like bosh who can play his natural game with a C like dwight would have been deadly.
As a basketball fan, i wanted bosh to go to houston.

navy
01-28-2015, 03:19 AM
Perhaps. But the reason he didnt go to Houston is because he didnt trust Harden and Dwight.

Smook A.
01-28-2015, 03:21 AM
Perhaps. But the reason he didnt go to Houston is because he didnt trust Harden and Dwight.
Never heard of that. I just thought he chose Miami over Houston because he loves the city and Riley gave him a monster contract.

navy
01-28-2015, 03:25 AM
Never heard of that. I just thought he chose Miami over Houston because he loves the city and Riley gave him a monster contract.
His exact words were he didnt want the pressure. Basically meaning he didnt think he was gonna win a surefire ring with Harden/Howard. And why should he. Just came off a terrible Finals loss. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/18/chris-bosh-says-championship-pressure-part-of-reason-he-didnt-pick-houston/

Now in Miami he can lose and nobody cares. While still getting paid and living in a great city.

dunksby
01-28-2015, 04:12 AM
His exact words were he didnt want the pressure. Basically meaning he didnt think he was gonna win a surefire ring with Harden/Howard. And why should he. Just came off a terrible Finals loss. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/18/chris-bosh-says-championship-pressure-part-of-reason-he-didnt-pick-houston/

Now in Miami he can lose and nobody cares. While still getting paid and living in a great city.
He already has two rings, more than he could imagine when he first started playing IMO. He has had several 20/10 seasons as well so I don't think he feels he need to prove something.

buddha
01-28-2015, 04:32 AM
who would start at SF though? I know they have Brewer now but to start the season who would it have been? Papanikolou?

navy
01-28-2015, 04:33 AM
who would start at SF though? I know they have Brewer now but to start the season who would it have been? Papanikolou?
Ariza...

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Harden has been wining all season so his reasons for not trusting him are not looking all that good. The real reason was 30 million extra. we could only offer him 90 million, they offerd him 118. Before the Miami offer he gave morey a verbal agreement hence the asik and lin trades..

kshutts1
01-28-2015, 05:07 AM
Ariza...
I could be wrong, but I thought they used a portion of the money offered to Bosh to get Ariza. They could not have had both.

That said, thoughts like this, as the Cavs are proving, are difficult. On paper, it works. But would it work in real life? Who knows.

UK2K
01-28-2015, 05:08 AM
I'd rather an upgraded bench or PG as opposed to another power forward
We already have plenty and they're all young.

Magic731
01-28-2015, 05:48 AM

What's him not trusting Dwight or Harden got to do with this? Basically just admitted he doesn't care about winning anymore championships.

wally_world
01-28-2015, 05:56 AM

TJones

majorgoose
01-28-2015, 06:08 AM

i believe parson. i think the plan was, if bosh did sign with houston they would match the dallas offer

rezznor
01-28-2015, 09:13 AM
i believe parson. i think the plan was, if bosh did sign with houston they would match the dallas offer
this

RightTwoCensor
01-28-2015, 09:24 AM
We don't want Bosh's max deal.

D-Mo >>>

Dresta
01-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Wish he'd gone tbh. Not worth more than $15 mil.

Rose'sACL
01-28-2015, 10:10 AM
are you kidding me? bosh and wade were the main reason miami won back2back championships, lebron was the 3rd option on those teams.

ArbitraryWater
01-28-2015, 10:12 AM

But, I thought LeBron killed his game? Or reduced it?

Rose'sACL
01-28-2015, 10:14 AM
But, I thought LeBron killed his game? Or reduced it?
he did. bosh had so much success in toronto. i still remember those finals where he averaged 28/10 but lost because of refs.

RightTwoCensor
01-28-2015, 10:23 AM
he did. bosh had so much success in toronto. i still remember those finals where he averaged 28/10 but lost because of refs.
What finals?

IMObjective
01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
What finals?
:lol