PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans, who would YOU take...

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 06:38 PM
If we got the number one pick overall?

RightTwoCensor
01-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Someone that'll break their leg the first game.

Droid101
01-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Has to be Okafor, right?

:facepalm

HOoopCityJones
01-28-2015, 06:50 PM

I'll admit , for a second there I thought you weren't the biggest piece of shit on this forum.

Has to be Okafor, right?

:facepalm

The thing is , I worry about he and Randle having to occupy the same space. I mean we were playing with two PF's in Boozer and Hill earlier and we saw how that worked out especially defensively. I'm still confused on if he's even a legit Center or not.

For strictly rim protecting purposes , Wille Cauley-Stein is an interesting prospect, but I get that Okafor is the better talent.

What guards and wings are even in this draft?

KobesFinger
01-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Got to be Okafor, he has the skills and the body. After that maybe Towns? I don't know much about him. Theres a PG playing China too, he's like 6'5 or something. M'Diaye?

buddha
01-28-2015, 07:13 PM
I hope the Lakers don't get the first pick so they can take D'Angelo Russell.

Genaro
01-28-2015, 07:31 PM
The thing is , I worry about he and Randle having to occupy the same space. I mean we were playing with two PF's in Boozer and Hill earlier and we saw how that worked out especially defensively. I'm still confused on if he's even a legit Center or not.

For strictly rim protecting purposes , Wille Cauley-Stein is an interesting prospect, but I get that Okafor is the better talent.

What guards and wings are even in this draft?

If we get the first overall, I say go for the best talent available, witch seems to be Okafor. You think about fitting later.

3peated
01-28-2015, 07:33 PM
we're signing monroe in the off season guys dont worry, we can pick up a guard in the draft to learn from kobe

outbreak
01-28-2015, 07:34 PM
If the draft were today you'd have to go Okafor. Someone mentioned Caulie Stein but he isn't anywhere near a number one pick and could probably be traded for if you really wanted him.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-28-2015, 07:38 PM
Got to be Okafor, he has the skills and the body. After that maybe Towns? I don't know much about him. Theres a PG playing China too, he's like 6'5 or something. M'Diaye?

Thinking of Makhtar N'Diaye? :oldlol:

Emmanuel Mudiay is the name. Was supposed to be a 6-5 John Wall. I wonder how he's doing.