PDA

View Full Version : GT: Rockets vs Mavericks (1/27/15)

Smook A.
01-28-2015, 08:52 PM
http://toyotacenter.s3.amazonaws.com/img/TC_rocketsmavs.jpg

Smook A.
01-28-2015, 09:10 PM
http://nba-stream.com/live/rockets-live-stream/channel-5/

Żęr
01-28-2015, 10:51 PM
Anyone have a stream link for Houston coverage? Mine is ****ing up

StephHamann
01-28-2015, 10:57 PM
Rajon Rondo you the real Houston MVP

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/20140902/5101733/you-the-real-mvp-o.gif

RightTwoCensor
01-28-2015, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=Żęr

Profound
01-28-2015, 11:02 PM
Both sides looking horrible right now.

DMAVS41
01-28-2015, 11:03 PM
Rajon Rondo you the real Houston MVP

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/20140902/5101733/you-the-real-mvp-o.gif

Yea. One of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen a legit player play. He looks like a bad high school player out there.

ArbitraryWater
This game is embarrassing.. not a good showing for either team.

Żęr
If I had one I'd give it to you, sorry man.

Thanks. Oh well.

Guess I'm stuck watching Dallas coverage...

StephHamann
01-28-2015, 11:04 PM
Yea. One of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen a legit player play. He looks like a bad high school player out there.

He had a wide open layup and throws the ball away, srsly bench him right now!

And hack Smith/Dorsey if they stay on the court

lilteapot
01-28-2015, 11:04 PM
rondo flew waaaaaaaaaaay back off that harden pushoff lol

Żęr
01-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Well, Portland lost. Clippers and Jazz are really close. We really need this win.

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:14 PM
josh is beasting tonight

Profound
01-28-2015, 11:15 PM
Good god Smith :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
01-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Lmfao Rockets commentators :roll: :roll:

STFU Clyde...

Flagrant

lilteapot
01-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Lmfao Rockets commentators :roll: :roll:

STFU Clyde...

Flagrant
Seriously, that was flagrant. He went straight for his shoulder.

SwishSquared
Josh Smith has made 4 threes...on 5 attempts
:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
Is Drexler retarded?

Profound
01-28-2015, 11:18 PM
:roll: :roll: How did that look like a flop

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:19 PM
ball don't lie

lilteapot
01-28-2015, 11:20 PM
Chandler you ****ing pathetic choker

Profound
:oldlol:

StephHamann
pathetic

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:21 PM
they should foul rondo :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
01-28-2015, 11:23 PM
Ahhhh classic Mavs, **** this

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 11:25 PM
Brewer isamazing

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:26 PM
good god drexler, stfu.

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 11:27 PM
Josh smith won us this game.if the Mavs can't beat us without dwight for two games in arow, you just ain't beating us once dwight gets healthy.

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 11:30 PM
Terry
Cannan
Brewer
Smith
Jones

How is that for depth.

Profound
01-28-2015, 11:30 PM
Good out of bounds defense or just terrible back to back out of bounds execution...

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:32 PM
Good out of bounds defense or just terrible back to back out of bounds execution...
i think rockets are ranked 2nd in defense right now

YouGotServed
01-28-2015, 11:34 PM
I tuned in late. I was like "wow, this is a close game." Then I realized Dwight isn't playing.

Remember when Dallas was stacked and one of the Western Conference favorites and Houston wasn't a lock for the playoffs? Can't even beat a Dwight-less Houston Rockets team. :yaohappy:

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 11:38 PM
I tuned in late. I was like "wow, this is a close game." Then I realized Dwight isn't playing.

Remember when Dallas was stacked and one of the Western Conference favorites and Houston wasn't a lock for the playoffs? Can't even beat a Dwight-less Houston Rockets team. :yaohappy:the rondo was horrible. with a ball dominate guard like Ellis it never made any sense and is looking even worse. Rondo is a terrible off the ball player.

Profound
01-28-2015, 11:44 PM
i think rockets are ranked 2nd in defense right now
Having added guys like Ariza, Brewer and Smith should really pay off in the playoffs, as long as they hit some threes and one of them doesn't fall in love with it... Still a bit concerned with Harden having to do so much but as long as they play defense and rebound they should be fine.

rezznor
01-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Having added guys like Ariza, Brewer and Smith should really pay off in the playoffs, as long as they hit some threes and one of them doesn't fall in love with it... Still a bit concerned with Harden having to do so much but as long as they play defense and rebound they should be fine.

yea me too, although tonight was a good example of harden not doing too much and everyone else picking up the slack. i've been saying it all season though, i won't feel good about a deep playoff run until we have another playmaker.

RightTwoCensor
01-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Houston fans around the world getting the big W tonight

The rest of the league holding a huge L.

YouGotServed
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Houston fans around the world getting the big W tonight

The rest of the league holding a huge L.

The league isn't ready.

ronnymac
01-28-2015, 11:49 PM
Jones is actually a very good one on one defender as well. He has the ability to not get beat off the dribble and Is a good weakside help shot blocker.Once Dwight hopefully ges healthy, our defense will be frightning when everyone is healthy. The only team that I think we would struggle matchup wise with is the Warriors. They give us fits.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:18 AM

Remember when Dallas was stacked and one of the Western Conference favorites and Houston wasn't a lock for the playoffs? Can't even beat a Dwight-less Houston Rockets team. :yaohappy:

They are a marginally better team with Howard and still won't win a round in the postseason.

In a few words, eat a dick, son.

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 12:23 AM
They are a marginally better team with Howard and still won't win a round in the postseason.

In a few words, eat a dick, son.

http://i.imgur.com/Xzl8pfJ.gif

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:27 AM

Your team barely beat a reeling Mavs squad that was on the 2nd night of a B2B with the league's oldest starting 5. In other words, not an impressive win.

Just remember the next two games are both in Dallas.

RightTwoCensor
01-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Your team barely beat a reeling Mavs squad that was on the 2nd night of a B2B with the league's oldest starting 5. In other words, not an impressive win.

Smook A.
01-29-2015, 12:31 AM

That's your excuse? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Hey guess what? The Rockets beat the Mavs 2 times in a row... without Dwight :lol

StephHamann
01-29-2015, 12:33 AM
Fun Fact: The Mavs play the rockets 4x on a back2back this season.

The loss today is 200% on Rondo though

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:44 AM
That's your excuse? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Hey guess what? The Rockets beat the Mavs 2 times in a row... without Dwight :lol

Who cares? He's not even the best player on the Rockets and is easily replaceable.

The fact you barely beat an old, average team on the 2nd night of a back to back is even more unimpressive.

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 12:46 AM

The Mavs aren't a threat. They're just another team Houston constantly beats so I probably won't remember when they play next. Can you remind me plz?

Smook A.
01-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Who cares? He's not even the best player on the Rockets and is easily replaceable.

The fact you barely beat an old, average team on the 2nd night of a back to back is even more unimpressive.
:roll:

And since when are the Mavs "average"? You're just talking out of your ass now.

ronnymac
01-29-2015, 12:47 AM

Wait oh a minute... weren't you Mavs fans calling this years squad a contender?

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Wait oh a minute... weren't you Mavs fans calling this years squad a contender?

Then I made a thread saying how the Rondo trade was horrible the day it went through.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:52 AM
The Mavs aren't a threat. They're just another team Houston constantly beats so I probably won't remember when they play next. Can you remind me plz?

When did Houston last win a series? How many series have they won in the past 10 years?

ronnymac
01-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Then I made a thread saying how the Rondo trade was horrible the day it went through.

I stand corrected. BTW, I agree, Rondo and Ellis are a horrible combination and a toxic fit.

StephHamann
01-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Man masonanddixon meltdown over some meaningless midseason games

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/bth_Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps3e0e5a33.gif

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 12:57 AM
When did Houston last win a series? How many series have they won in the past 10 years?

I smell meltdown.

Tell me, boy. How mad are you that Houston signed Smith and got better and have beaten a stacked Dallas team with no Dwight twice this season?

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:57 AM
I stand corrected. BTW, I agree, Rondo and Ellis are a horrible combination and a toxic fit.

They're not toxic, it's just a shitty fit. All they needed was a pass first pg with a steady hand and they ruined it byt trying to go for the big move.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:58 AM
I smell meltdown.

Tell me, boy. How mad are you that Houston signed Smith and got better and have beaten a stacked Dallas team with no Dwight twice this season?

Smith is garbage and Dallas isn't stacked. The only useful players on the team are Ellis and Tyson Chandler.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:58 AM
Man masonanddixon meltdown over some meaningless midseason games

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/bth_Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps3e0e5a33.gif

This team is garbage. I don't even care anymore because I know they won't accomplish shit.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 12:59 AM
Which one of you told me to shove a pineapple up my ass? And called me a kid?

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 01:00 AM
Smith is garbage and Dallas isn't stacked. The only useful players on the team are Ellis and Tyson Chandler.

But, championship contender pre-Rondo trade doe?

You back peddling, boy? Are you saying Houston fans were right about Dallas all along?

2 easy. :oldlol:

Smook A.
01-29-2015, 01:02 AM
What does the past have to do with the present? What you're talking about is totally irrelevant because it has no relation to how good the Rockets are right now.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 01:22 AM
But, championship contender pre-Rondo trade doe?

You back peddling, boy? Are you saying Houston fans were right about Dallas all along?

2 easy. :oldlol:

Yes, definitely, son. They are clearly a worse team since the trade.

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 01:23 AM
Yes, definitely, son. They are clearly a worse team since the trade.

You madd Dallas isn't a contender and Houston is, boy?

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 05:08 AM
You madd Dallas isn't a contender and Houston is, boy?

lol neither team is a contender, son.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 05:25 AM
What does the past have to do with the present? What you're talking about is totally irrelevant because it has no relation to how good the Rockets are right now.

The Rockets aren't good. They are a middling playoffs team in the West who will likely lose in the first round. They will likely win 53-55 games this season but in the grand scheme of things they will not win a round in the postseason.

The bottom line is your team has caught an old Mavericks team 4 times this season on the end of a back to back. It is expected that you should win each game. Trying to taunt Mavs fan over the wins is pathetic because every Mavs fan acknowledges that the team is in a serious tailspin.

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 07:20 AM
lol neither team is a contender, son.

Houston has Harden, the consensus MVP. That makes Houston a contender by default. PERIOD, deal with it, boy.

RightTwoCensor
01-29-2015, 09:48 AM
Houston has Harden, the consensus MVP. That makes Houston a contender by default. PERIOD, deal with it, boy.
He's gonna have a harder time swallowing that statement than he had swallowing Dirk's shlong

rezznor
01-29-2015, 09:59 AM
. Trying to taunt Mavs fan over the wins is pathetic because every Mavs fan acknowledges that the team is in a serious tailspin.
The taunting is a direct result of you Dallas fans talking all your shit over the summer after landing Parsons. According to you guys Dallas was going to the WCF and Houston was in the lottery. Turns out Houston has a better team then Dallas. Just bite down on your pillow and take it, you brought it on yourselves.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2015, 10:05 AM
The taunting is a direct result of you Dallas fans talking all your shit over the summer after landing Parsons. According to you guys Dallas was going to the WCF and Houston was in the lottery. Turns out Houston has a better team then Dallas. Just bite down on your pillow and take it, you brought it on yourselves.

Except, Mavericks fans don't act that way at all.... Please don't generalize Mavs fans with some trolls like him.

rezznor
01-29-2015, 10:11 AM
Except, Mavericks fans don't act that way at all.... Please don't generalize Mavs fans with some trolls like him.
Yea I am Probably generalizing, apologies to the Mavs fans that didn't give us shit

UK2K
01-29-2015, 10:24 AM
I heard this...

So. Fvcking. Much.

We stole Parsons. Cuban out played Morey. We are legit contenders. I remember the playoff prediction threads at the beginning of the season (and when Dallas was hot) and mavs fans were waving their dick around like it's the best thing since the microwave.

Come to find out... Cuban out played himself, when he overpaid Parsons, then compounded the mistake by bringing in Rondo.

Mr Exlax
01-29-2015, 10:30 AM

Shiiiiiit you obviously don't live in Texas. All those fuggers up in Dallas were talking shit. Don't think the 2 or 3 cats that like Dallas on this board are the majority. The people of Dallas as a whole are pompous assholes. I had to hear about us losing Parsons from other branches at work, customers up there and vendors. They ain't saying shit now though.

RightTwoCensor
01-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Shiiiiiit you obviously don't live in Texas. All those fuggers up in Dallas were talking shit. Don't think the 2 or 3 cats that like Dallas on this board are the majority. The people of Dallas as a whole are pompous assholes. I had to hear about us losing Parsons from other branches at work, customers up there and vendors. They ain't saying shit now though.
Don't do'em like that. :yaohappy:

KungFuJoe
01-29-2015, 06:37 PM
Houston isn't any better than they were last year.

And the year before that.

All the players coming and going haven't dealt with the real problem.

McHale and Morey aren't a good fit for each other. McHale just wants to sit on his porch and sip ice tea and Morey keeps coming over and telling him to look at his shiny new toy.

Smook A.
01-29-2015, 06:41 PM

McHale and Morey aren't a good fit for each other. McHale just wants to sit on his porch and sip ice tea and Morey keeps coming over and telling him to look at his shiny new toy.
You say some really stupid things sometimes. How is Houston not better compared to last year? They are much better defensively and the bench has way more depth. And the year before that? Gimme a ****ing break.

UK2K
01-29-2015, 06:43 PM

What you say may be accurate, except that they're on pace to win more games this season than last, even playing without Howard 12 games, Beverley for almost a month, and Terrence Jones all season, as well as dealing with bringing in two more rotational players.

But other than that, I guess they're not much better.

RightTwoCensor
01-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Hit'em wit da 1-2 punch!

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 08:04 PM

LOL I never made that claim and I'm not a troll.

And there's still two games remaining, BOTH in Dallas. I'm not sure why we are acting like the seson series is over.

masonanddixon
01-29-2015, 08:06 PM

I'm sorry, son, but they won't advance in the postseason.

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm sorry, son, but they won't advance in the postseason.

So?

Any team with a consensus MVP is a contender by default. What part of that don't you understand, boy?

Xsatyr
01-29-2015, 09:40 PM
So?

Any team with a consensus MVP is a contender by default. What part of that don't you understand, boy?
I don't think you know what contender means...

RightTwoCensor
01-29-2015, 09:48 PM
PM me if you haters need some tampons.

meat
01-29-2015, 09:48 PM
OK children, how about we all agree it's unlikely the Rockets nor the Mavericks will win the championship this year?

YouGotServed
01-29-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't think you know what contender means...

Negged.