PDA

View Full Version : As Stan Kelly would say, "Here come the Spurs!"

ninephive
01-29-2015, 10:07 AM
With Parker and Leonard starting to get back to form, the Spurs begin climbing the standings. Time to make the push.

T_L_P
01-29-2015, 10:32 AM
6 seed right now I believe.

Been fcking ages since we've been higher than 7th. :oldlol:

salwan
01-29-2015, 10:51 AM
Was always bound to happen as long as soon as they got healthy.

Hey hugs, what's up with diaw? Did he play too much Basketball in the last 2 years, which has worn him down, did he come back out of shape due to lack of motivation or is it something completely else?

Uncle Drew
01-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Still title favorites to me.

T_L_P
01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
Was always bound to happen as long as soon as they got healthy.

Hey hugs, what's up with diaw? Did he play too much Basketball in the last 2 years, which has worn him down, did he come back out of shape due to lack of motivation or is it something completely else?

Contract year last year plus hunger from 6.

I've hated Boris' guts this year. 40 year old Tim stays in the best shape of any player in the league and this dude doesn't even care. It's cool when he's fat and plays well, but he hasn't.

He's 32 years old and he wants to play the 07 Robert Horry role. :biggums:

He has weight incentives in his contract for Christ's sake.

Teanett
01-29-2015, 12:01 PM

I've hated Boris' guts this year. 40 year old Tim stays in the best shape of any player in the league and this dude doesn't even care. It's cool when he's fat and plays well, but he hasn't.

c'est ne pas une problem...
boris + tony just came off nba finals, euro championships and fiba worlds.
boris doesnt give a fvck about the regular season right now but he'll be ready come playoff time.

SsKSpurs21
01-29-2015, 12:05 PM

:oldlol: yes this is true. he also doesnt seem to care or is very lackluster when on the court. no hustle. the biggest issue has been tony parker. we need him to get back into the groove and step up.

salwan
01-29-2015, 12:29 PM

thanks for the reply.

It's a shame. A fit and motivated diaw is a joy to watch.

Leroy Jetson
01-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Went to the game last night. Spurs looked kinda sloppy, not the well oiled machine I wanted to see. Lots of turnovers. Parker had a nice game, especially first half. Three was falling for Green. They got it done though, and they are rolling now. Hope they can carry momentum into the playoffs and move up to the fourth spot at least. All those teams can't stay this hot all season, someone's gonna fall.

They Won
01-29-2015, 02:49 PM
Diaw needs lypo.