PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me why I'm a *****t.

IamRAMBO24
01-29-2015, 09:41 PM
I've notice recently this term has been thrown towards me a lot frequently. It is a derogatory term that implies someone likes other men when they clearly don't. I don't understand why kids can throw this term around blatantly without caring about the feelings of the other person on the other end. For the record, I am not a homosexual. I do not like men. I have never had sex with men nor do I find them attractive in any way. If I'm in the lockerroom with another man, I turn the other way. I don't stand there and gawk at his d*ck and fantasize about sucking it. I like women. If I get my d*ck suck, I would want to feel the soft lip gloss a women wears and not the rugged mustache of a man. Although I think some male celebrities are hot, I do not think the gay looking ones are hot. When I said I would have sex with another man for a million dollars, it was just about the money. There is nothing homosexual about it.

With that said, I hope many of you think twice before you insult and say something that is not true about someone else. It is easy to insult when you don't know the other person but you have to realize that is another human being with feelings very similar to your's.

red1
01-29-2015, 09:43 PM
I've notice recently this term has been thrown towards me a lot frequently. It is a derogatory term that implies someone likes other men when they clearly don't. I don't understand why kids can throw this term around blatantly without caring about the feelings of the other person on the other end. For the record, I am not a homosexual. I do not like men. I have never had sex with men nor do I find them attractive in any way. If I'm in the lockerroom with another man, I turn the other way. I don't stand there and gawk at his d*ck and fantasize about sucking it. I like women. If I get my d*ck suck, I would want to feel the soft lip gloss a women wears and not the rugged mustache of a man. Although I think some male celebrities are hot, I do not think the gay looking ones are hot. When I said I would have sex with another man for a million dollars, it was just about the money. There is nothing homosexual about it.

With that said, I hope many of you think twice before you insult and say something that is not true about someone else. It is easy to insult when you don't know the other person but you have to realize that is another human being with feelings very similar to your's.
Im not surprised ******

outbreak
01-30-2015, 12:04 AM
It's wrong to call you a homosexual as that shouldn't be used as an insult, it is right to call you an idiot, fool, mentally handicapped or something along those lines though.

SugarHill
01-30-2015, 12:11 AM
It's wrong to call you a homosexual as that shouldn't be used as an insult, it is right to call you an idiot, fool, mentally handicapped or something along those lines though.
It's about context. Calling someone a fgt doesn't necessarily mean you think they're a homosexual similar to calling something gay to the point Hilary Duff made commercials about it.

IamRAMBO24
01-30-2015, 12:34 AM

Yea seriously these idiots can't even get their insults right.

Patrick Chewing
01-30-2015, 12:43 AM
Everybody's gay or transgender nowadays, so in some ways it's a backhanded compliment.

Just keep your flamboyant asses the hell away from me.

Jailblazers7
01-30-2015, 02:03 AM
Damn, weakest trolling attempt I've ever seen. Come on Rambo you're better than this.

BigBoss
01-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Iramble24/7

p.s. OPs a fakkit