PDA

View Full Version : Knicks' tanking iz back on schedule.

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Lost to the horrible pacers tonight bad and galloway couldn't score tonight to save his "black mr.magoo" looking ass life. What a horrible season, I can't take it:facepalm

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:10 AM
The magic number on our bet is 7.
As soon as the Rapots clinch a better record than the Knicks, I don't want to see your bitch ass posting anymore.

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:14 AM
The magic number on our bet is 7.
As soon as the Rapots clinch a better record than the Knicks, I don't want to see your bitch ass posting anymore.

Knicks were tanking tho. Not fair bet.

imdaman99
01-30-2015, 12:16 AM
I know right PHEW. After the 1st quarter it made me nervous. The universe back on course :cheers:

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:18 AM
I know right PHEW. After the 1st quarter it made me nervous. The universe back on course :cheers:
Them niguhz are like two different teams:facepalm

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:19 AM
You were too dumb to realize they'd be bad. Not my fault.
Shouldn't have run your mouth off.

I'd have taken my ban if Lowry and Derozen were both run over by a moose and killed :confusedshrug: but that's because I'm a man.

Actually, without Lowry and Derozen, I'd probably still win the bet lol. I never had any doubt the Knicks would be shit. I actually gave them too much credit! I said they could top out at ~38 wins but they won't even get close lol

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:27 AM
You were too dumb to realize they'd be bad. Not my fault.
Shouldn't have run your mouth off.

I'd have taken my ban if Lowry and Derozen were both run over by a moose and killed :confusedshrug: but that's because I'm a man.

Everybody thought knicks were gonna be this bad??:biggums: stop with tha bullshit :coleman:

Springsteen
01-30-2015, 12:28 AM
Everybody thought knicks were gonna be this bad??:biggums: stop with tha bullshit :coleman:

Everyone but Knicks fans, apparently.

They Won
01-30-2015, 12:30 AM
Knicks are still trying :yaohappy:

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 12:33 AM
Lost to the horrible pacers tonight bad and galloway couldn't score tonight to save his "black mr.magoo" looking ass life. What a horrible season, I can't take it:facepalm

How mad will you be when Bargnani gets released by the Knicks and he signs with the Hawks and does well?

www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/5be9800e3187466c91f02f751b4bb872.jpg?itok=lrDjmVBs&c=03d4b8ed11b6730f21fab6f74a837a58

Coach Bud says, "Let me do my thing."

They Won
01-30-2015, 12:33 AM

Wait, what was the bet? Because if I was that the Knicks would be better than the Raptors, the Knicks would have never "tanked" had they started the season showing that they were playoff caliber.

They Won
01-30-2015, 12:34 AM
http://http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/5be9800e3187466c91f02f751b4bb872.jpg?itok=lrDjmVBs&c=03d4b8ed11b6730f21fab6f74a837a58

How mad will you be when Bargnani gets released by the Knicks and he signs with the Hawks and does well?

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/5be9800e3187466c91f02f751b4bb872.jpg?itok=lrDjmVBs&c=03d4b8ed11b6730f21fab6f74a837a58

Coach Bud says, "Let me do my thing."

Why would Bargnani suddenly do well after a career of being terrible?

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Wait, what was the bet? Because if I was that the Knicks would be better than the Raptors, the Knicks would have never "tanked" had they started the season showing that they were playoff caliber. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348621
Page 3 of this thread. He bet the Knicks would have a better regular season record than the raptors. I also offered to let it be a wizards-knicks bet. Either way, dumb on his part.

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 12:36 AM
Why would Bargnani suddenly do well after a career of being terrible?

Bud will work his magic and get him to improve like he did with Millsap, Scott, Korver, Teague, Schroeder, Scott, Carroll, Mack, Sefolosha.

:rockon:

Kblaze8855
01-30-2015, 12:39 AM
They were a bad team last year...no reason to assume they would be good this year. No logical reason at least.

Gotta stop tying tanking to a team being shitty to front like it isnt what it is.

Fisher isnt in interviews talking about how in his early days the coach didnt have to motivate players to play hard because hes not trying to win. Hes a new coach frustrated with guys who arent self motivated....they lost Chandler...and a lot of the guys left are half assing with little to play for.

Hes trying to win games...they paid melo 120 million trying to win...

Team tried to be good and failed.

Dont come talking about tanking now like it was the plan all along. The 76ers are tanking. The Knicks are a bad team that didnt want to be.

You cant honor your word just break it and be real about it.

Why I hate seeing online bets. Bet with your friends. Dudes on ISH dont know you and dont give a shit about their word. Its hard to find someone with honor in person.

Online? Forget it.

Smook A.
01-30-2015, 12:40 AM
Your ghetto typing is back too.

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:41 AM
They were a bad team last year...no reason to assume they would be good this year. No logical reason at least.

Gotta stop tying tanking to a team being shitty to front like it isnt what it is.

Fisher isnt in interviews talking about how in his early days the coach didnt have to motivate players to play hard because hes not trying to win. Hes a new coach frustrated with guys who arent self motivated....they lost Chandler...and a lot of the guys left are half assing with little to play for.

Dont come talking about tanking now like it was the plan all along. The 76ers are tanking. The Knicks are a bad team that didnt want to be.

Why I hate seeing online bets. Bet with your friends. Dudes on ISH dont know you and dont give a shit about their word.

I don't even care if he keeps his word. I can just stunt on him now whenever he posts a thread. He'd just hop on an alt anyways :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
01-30-2015, 12:44 AM
Knicks were trolling us. Gave us a little scare there. Back to losing please.

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:48 AM
Everyone but Knicks fans, apparently.
reported for hating and being beyond delusional.

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:51 AM
reported for hating and being beyond delusional.
Everyone loves a tattle-tale :roll:

If they banned folks for being delusional you wouldn't have hit 100 posts

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:53 AM

Why I hate seeing online bets. Bet with your friends. Dudes on ISH dont know you and dont give a shit about their word. Its hard to find someone with honor in person.

Online? Forget it.

I don't know man I actually thought the knicks were going to try hard this season "before the season started" but you have to admit that the knicks are tanking. They lost a lot of games by 6 points or less by making obvious dumb plays, fisher calling timeouts at the wrong time plus he had the wrong people play at the wrong time. We also had tons of injuries with trading j.r and shump for who?:biggums: Lou A. and L.Thomas???:biggums: :biggums: if that's not tanking then I don't know what is. :facepalm

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Everyone loves a tattle-tale :roll:

If they banned folks for being delusional you wouldn't have hit 100 posts
Like you are not delusional:coleman: How far will the gizzards make it in the playoffs?

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Knicks were trolling us. Gave us a little scare there. Back to losing please.
I believe that too.

Real14
01-30-2015, 12:56 AM
Your ghetto typing is back too.
Kind of:pimp:

RoundMoundOfReb
01-30-2015, 12:56 AM
Actually the Knicks are just back to being the pathetic franchise they always were.

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 12:59 AM
Like you are not delusional:coleman: How far will the gizzards make it in the playoffs?
They've been blwon out by the Hawks and Raptors so far this season. I'm rooting hard for my wizards, but our coaching is awful and I'd consider it a huge success if we made the ECF.

Obviously the Knicks are tanking NOW since they traded shump and JR. They did NOT come into the season trying to tank. They were bad (really bad) and decided to go all in on tanking because they blew any chance of making the playoffs.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:04 AM
Actually the Knicks are just back to being the pathetic franchise they always were.
The same franchise that are better than the craptors historically?:biggums:

RoundMoundOfReb
01-30-2015, 01:05 AM
It takes a truly pathetic franchise to be in New York (where players actually WANT to play) and still suck so epically bad.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:07 AM
It takes a truly pathetic franchise to be in New York (where players actually WANT to play) and still suck so epically bad.

We suck but the craptors are 3rd round virgins :lol :lol never had ECF puchee in their life:roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
01-30-2015, 01:08 AM
We suck but the craptors are 3rd round virgins :lol :lol never had ECF puchee in their life:roll:
nba.com/standings

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Knicks and Raptors have the same number of championships since the Raptors became a team....ZERO.

The Knicks have nearly every possible advantage...but still manage to be embarrassing so often.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Knicks and Raptors have the same number of championships since the Raptors became a team....ZERO.

The Knicks have nearly every possible advantage...but still manage to be embarrassing so often.

Knicks still have 2 rings while raptors have 0, plus since 96 knicks made finals once and east finals twice and raptors still at 0.

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:15 AM
Knicks still have 2 rings while raptors have 0, plus since 96 knicks made finals once and east finals twice and raptors still at 0.
The raptors have only existed since 93, so way to set the bar high :rolleyes:

Keep bragging about chips you weren't alive for.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:18 AM
The raptors have only existed since 93, so way to set the bar high :rolleyes:

Keep bragging about chips you weren't alive for.

you mean 96 plus I sure was alive to see knicks make finals twice tho. Were you alive to see the bullets make the finals once?

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:21 AM
you mean 96 plus I sure was alive to see knicks make finals twice tho. Were you alive to see the bullets make the finals once?
Do I brag about the Wizards history? Do I make a fool out of myself with retarded predictions? Do I attack other folks favorite teams with no provocation?

No. And that's why I don't need to answer to you.

Raptors were founded in 93 but didn't play a game until 95. My bad

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:27 AM
Do I brag about the Wizards history? Do I make a fool out of myself with retarded predictions? Do I attack other folks favorite teams with no provocation?

No. And that's why I don't need to answer to you.

Raptors were founded in 93 but didn't play a game until 95. My bad

Predictions before the season started you mean. I said 96 because that's the first year they actually played, 95-96. Shit, I was being nice by saying 96, you rather have me say 93 so I can say the knicks been to finals twice instead of once?:lol

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:30 AM
Predictions before the season started you mean. I said 96 because that's the first year they actually played, 95-96. Shit, I was being nice by saying 96, you rather have me say 93 so I can say the knicks been to finals twice instead of once?:lol

Everyone else was smart enough to know you were going to lose that bet. That's why you had so many takers for other bets on how bad the Knicks were going to be. The were bad last season....BEFORE losing their best defensive player. I don't understand how you could have possibly looked at that roster before the season and thought they were a playoff team (actually I do...you are just a very very dumb individual with an inflated New York ego)

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Everyone else was smart enough to know you were going to lose that bet. That's why you had so many takers for other bets on how bad the Knicks were going to be. The were bad last season....BEFORE losing their best defensive player. I don't understand how you could have possibly looked at that roster before the season and thought they were a playoff team (actually I do...you are just a very very dumb individual with an inflated New York ego)
Oh you mean the haters of the knicks and myself??:rolleyes: :facepalm

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:36 AM
Oh you mean the haters of the knicks and myself??:rolleyes: :facepalm
"Haters"
You made half the Knicks haters on this site by being such a colossal f4ggot

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:38 AM
"Haters"
You made half the Knicks haters on this site by being such a colossal f4ggot

sounds like you're mad:lol

red1
01-30-2015, 01:41 AM
false. did you not read this article? phil jackson admit that the two knicks rings were asterisk rings:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/28/phil-jackson-once-admitted-championship-knicks-deflated-balls/

[QUOTE][B]

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:42 AM
false. did you not read this article? phil jackson admit that the two knicks rings were asterisk rings:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/28/phil-jackson-once-admitted-championship-knicks-deflated-balls/

http://www.recaption.com/uploads/195995023471da51e5.jpg

Hahahaha No rings Knicks. It's official.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:47 AM

http://www.recaption.com/uploads/195995023471da51e5.jpg

Phil Jackson was lying.

Richesly
01-30-2015, 01:48 AM
Why do I have more negs than Real14? He's easily the worse poster on the board.

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:49 AM
Why do I have more negs than Real14? He's easily the worse poster on the board.
Add more salt niguh, Im loving it:oldlol: besides you're a hawks fan that talk shit, of course your going to have a lot of people hate you:confusedshrug:

red1
01-30-2015, 01:50 AM
*knicks 0 rings since 1946 :applause:

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:51 AM
*knicks 0 rings since 1946 :applause:
nope its still 2 rings:applause:

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 01:52 AM
Add more salt niguh, Im loving it:oldlol: besides you're a hawks fan that talk shit, of course your going to have a lot of people hate you:confusedshrug:
In real life people beat you and spit on you for being this stupid. I'm sure you love all the attention you get on here. You're like a child who shits his pants just to get his parents to notice him.

red1
01-30-2015, 01:54 AM
68+ years in the league and yet zero rings. only the knicks man, only the knicks

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

Richesly
01-30-2015, 01:55 AM

I don't talk shit.

Post a thread where I have recently talked shit....

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:57 AM
In real life people beat you and spit on you for being this stupid. I'm sure you love all the attention you get on here. You're like a child who shits his pants just to get his parents to notice him.
Niguh in REAL life Im that niguh, working an honest living and have my shit together bro, sorry to break the news to you:confusedshrug:. You act like you REALLY on a 100 or something internet gangsta but probably aint doing shit your damn self:coleman:

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:58 AM
I don't talk shit.

Post a thread where I have recently talked shit....
why you have five neg barz then?:lol

Real14
01-30-2015, 01:59 AM
68+ years in the league and yet zero rings. only the knicks man, only the knicks

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

This is what you call Saltyness overload folks.

Richesly
01-30-2015, 02:03 AM
why you have five neg barz then?:lol

Hawkfan.

Real14
01-30-2015, 02:07 AM
Hawkfan.
he iz the worst but I seen you talk shit in some threads too bro.

They Won
01-30-2015, 01:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348621
Page 3 of this thread. He bet the Knicks would have a better regular season record than the raptors. I also offered to let it be a wizards-knicks bet. Either way, dumb on his part.

Yeah, and backing out because of "tanking" is ridiculous. They started tanking BECAUSE they weren't on par with teams like the Raptors. He should honor the bet.

They Won
01-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Bud will work his magic and get him to improve like he did with Millsap, Scott, Korver, Teague, Schroeder, Scott, Carroll, Mack, Sefolosha.

:rockon:

All those guys are actually talented and intelligent. Bargnani is dumb and has poor defense. Bud helped put them together, but they are all individually better than Bargs.