PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose became a poor man's Kobe

Human Error
01-30-2015, 03:47 AM
18 ppg on 41% fg. But his fans still think he is the best point guard in the game and the best player on the team...

KembaWalker
01-30-2015, 03:53 AM
http://i.groupme.com/1080x1080.png.6d92b876421f47e7b8ca64816d7fcffb
WET.:bowdown:

DonDadda59
01-30-2015, 04:32 AM
Rose really needs to calm the f*ck down. The Bulls play has been as erratic as his on the court production, there's a clear correlation there. Someone lied to him and told him he was Ray Allen. He needs to stop chucking and go back to doing what he does best- keeping teams on their heels with his drives. Chicago needs him to be a PG, not a mindless shotjacker and TO machine.

Hotlantadude81
01-30-2015, 06:16 AM
http://i.groupme.com/1080x1080.png.6d92b876421f47e7b8ca64816d7fcffb
WET.:bowdown:

10 wins less.

KembaWalker
01-30-2015, 06:38 AM
10 wins less.

then who?

FPJ
01-30-2015, 07:23 AM
He's better than last year. :confusedshrug:

Jacks3
01-30-2015, 07:44 AM
A poor man's Kobe would be a all-nba level player. unless you're talking about the 36 yr old/19th season version?

rose looks more like a poor mans steve francis.

DMAVS41
01-30-2015, 08:33 AM
A poor man's Kobe would be a all-nba level player. unless you're talking about the 36 yr old/19th season version?

rose looks more like a poor mans steve francis.

this

Haymaker
01-30-2015, 08:58 AM
WTF the Bulls were better off without him. Even Deron Williams would be an improvement over him.

3peated
01-30-2015, 10:22 AM
he's a young player who is having trouble adjusting his play style. i hope he figures it out, i'd like to see the bulls win it all, even tho I hate rose.

KembaWalker
01-30-2015, 11:54 AM
he's a young player who is having trouble adjusting his play style. i hope he figures it out, i'd like to see the bulls win it all, even tho I hate rose.

That's what I think it is, I don't know but could be with the fact that he had to do so much offensively on the Bulls teams before his injury that he feels he needs to put up a lot of shots for us to win, and since it's obvious he isn't fully comfortable driving yet he pulls up from 3, he's just gotta realize we got the offensive options now, it's not Keith Bogans out there starting anymore

I'm really hoping he can turn it around

Roundball_Rock
01-30-2015, 12:26 PM
That's what I think it is, I don't know but could be with the fact that he had to do so much offensively on the Bulls teams before his injury that he feels he needs to put up a lot of shots for us to win, and since it's obvious he isn't fully comfortable driving yet he pulls up from 3, he's just gotta realize we got the offensive options now, it's not Keith Bogans out there starting anymore

I'm really hoping he can turn it around

Exactly. He is rounding into form plus adjusting to playing with a team with far more offensive firepower than the teams he previously was on. He should be hitting on all cylinders by the time the playoffs roll around. I just hope he reduces the number of three's he takes. There is no rationale for him to be taking as many as he has been given his 30-31% percentage on such shots.

Rose remains Chicago's most important player. The Bulls cannot win it all unless Rose returns to elite, or near elite, form by the playoffs.

Pointguard
01-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Who has said Rose is the best PG in the game???

If you watch the games you will see that he doesn't have his legs/lift. He is taking too many shots, true. But I am amused at people watching the game and not knowing that there is a lack of enthusiasm overall on the team. I have been mentioning the flatness of the team of the team since the beginning of the year. Nobody talks about how ancient the offensive sets look and the lack of spirit in everybody's passes. Or even how bad the defense has been. Thibes is sidetracked with management and Rose with the betrayal of his legs, Noah with his injuries so leadership/inspiration has taken a blow. Butler and Gasol are not those types.

Shaq was the only one on the show that caught this. I don't expect Barkley to catch team dynamics, but it seems lazy to say its Rose while missing the huge elephant in the room.

They Won
01-30-2015, 01:04 PM
18 ppg on 41% fg. But his fans still think he is the best point guard in the game and the best player on the team...

Rose fans are nothing compared to the blind faith of Kobe fans.