PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Epic Double OT Win!!

coin24
01-30-2015, 04:34 AM
Great game!:cheers: I was in attendance wearing my thanks Pau tshirt:rockon:

They need to keep giving mins to Ellington and Clarkson to develop, big fan of both, Lin is a fkn piece of shit.. Jordan hill beasting also.. Scott obviously trying to lose playing Sacre a ton of minutes but he was a machine in the overtimes till he fouled out:rockon:

Bulls fans, what is going on with the team? Rose missed about 10 layups.

fiddy
01-30-2015, 04:48 AM
Great game!:cheers: I was in attendance wearing my thanks Pau tshirt:rockon:

They need to keep giving mins to Ellington and Clarkson to develop, big fan of both, Lin is a fkn piece of shit.. Jordan hill beasting also.. Scott obviously trying to lose playing Sacre a ton of minutes but he was a machine in the overtimes till he fouled out:rockon:

Bulls fans, what is going on with the team? Rose missed about 10 layups.
Thibs is a goner i guess.

KembaWalker
01-30-2015, 04:51 AM
What is going on with the team? Don't make it sound like we have been completely terrible lately lmao, we have had wins against Spurs Mavs GSW, sometimes teams lose to teams they should beat

Rose does need to tone down his shot taking though, this isn't 2010-2011 were we had Bogans starting along side him, we have offensive options now

coin24
01-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Thibs is a goner i guess.

Can we get him?:oldlol:

If the Bulls are dumb enough to fire Thibs teams will be lining up for him

UK2K
01-30-2015, 05:11 AM
If I were a Lakers fan, I would be celebrating losses, not wins.

imnew09
01-30-2015, 05:12 AM
Lakeshow all day!!! When we wanna win, we fken WIN!!!

fiddy
01-30-2015, 07:25 AM
Um no, you should enjoy your team playing well regardless of the "bigger picture". Tanking is for garbage franchises like Orlando,

Eric Cartman
01-30-2015, 08:25 AM

This.

aj1987
01-30-2015, 08:25 AM
Um no, you should enjoy your team playing well regardless of the "bigger picture". Tanking is for garbage franchises like Orlando,
Respect. :applause:

LakersFan626
01-30-2015, 10:17 AM

While it was kinda cool to beat Pau (though I still have much respect for him, unlike Dwight, and even Shaq for a short bit when he went to the Celtics after his career in LA, though I've long gotten over that. Pau went to a contender being a class act in the process) this was an easy loss that they somehow managed to win, which doesn't look good with the Knicks being their next game. It's VERY hard to rebuild outside of the draft (which is a HUGE reason the Knicks have only had one good year since 2000-2001, the year after Ewing went to the Sonics. THAT long), and a high lottery pick is vital for the process.

choppermagic
01-30-2015, 10:25 AM

exactly. And OP was in attendance. Of course, he's going to enjoy seeing a win while he's at Staples.

beastee
01-30-2015, 11:12 AM
Bulls haters will want to say what's wrong with them, but I say the Lakers played extremely well. This was a Trap game for the bulls and the Lakers hit some really nice shots. Rose shot jacked them to a loss, but it was his first time playing 40 minutes back to back, so his legs were gone. Hill needs to play like that all the time. The young ones came to play as well.

ralph_i_el
01-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Fairly entertaining game. I thought the Bulls had it locked up in the 1st OT. Woke up on the couch hours later to see they had lost in 2OT.

Rose needs to be smarter with his shot selection.

UK2K
01-30-2015, 11:51 AM
My buddy is a die hard Pacers fan. He said the same thing.

Now he's wishing Indiana would have lost some of their close games, because there's a huge, huge difference between the #8 pick and the #4 pick.

" but we play to win the game!"

Yeah, well while you're winning a meaningless game, some other team is positioning itself to land a cornerstone player. Congrats.

fiddy
01-30-2015, 12:00 PM

Now he's wishing Indiana would have lost some of their close games, because there's a huge, huge difference between the #8 pick and the #4 pick.

Yeah, well while you're winning a meaningless game, some other team is positioning itself to land a cornerstone player. Congrats.
Tanking shouldnt exist in any form or for any reason. You get what you get from the draft, anything else goes against the competitive nature of the league. As long as your team has 5 physically fit players on the floor, they must try to win the game. Anything else is unacceptable and should be thrown out of the league.

SexSymbol
01-30-2015, 12:05 PM
Great win today, although I can't understand what's happening with Bulls.
One day they lose to bad teams and next day they demolish good ones

SexSymbol
01-30-2015, 12:07 PM

B itch mentality right there

Mr. Jabbar
01-30-2015, 12:20 PM
hopefully this winning streak ends here

UK2K
01-30-2015, 12:59 PM
B itch mentality right there
I can't wait to see who Phoenix selects with the Lakers pick :lol win baby win

Crown&Coke
01-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Epic? They tried hard as hell to give that game up. Narrowly avoiding another epic collapse.

Pretty much couldn't miss in the first half, then typical 3rd quarter; play like shit

4th quarter, like 3 minutes left, up 9. What happens? Tried to give it up. I really couldn't believe it.

Luckily they avoided losing 10 in a row, that's the only good thing to come out of that game

fiddy
01-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Epic? They tried hard as hell to give that game up. Narrowly avoiding another epic collapse.

Pretty much couldn't miss in the first half, then typical 3rd quarter; play like shit

4th quarter, like 3 minutes left, up 9. What happens? Tried to give it up. I really couldn't believe it.

Luckily they avoided losing 10 in a row, that's the only good thing to come out of that game
Watching Lakers play in the 3rd quarter always makes my heart shrink sort of :oldlol: