PDA

View Full Version : Shelvin Mack: the lost season

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 12:27 PM
The Hawks are playing very well, but Shelvin has unfortunately not been a big part of it.
Last year he showed massive improvement and was rewarded with a multi year contract.
This year with Schroeder emerging, Mack has been out of the rotation.
Next year I hope he gets traded and gets a chance to play.
He's better than some starting point guards out there.

Richesly
01-30-2015, 12:35 PM
The Hawks are playing very well, but Shelvin has unfortunately not been a big part of it.
Last year he showed massive improvement and was rewarded with a multi year contract.
This year with Schroeder emerging, Mack has been out of the rotation.
Next year I hope he gets traded and gets a chance to play.
He's better than some starting point guards out there.

Thing is, he really isn't a good play maker. He's good in the PnR and PnP, but that is about it.

He's a good shooter, nonetheless. If a team needs a scoring PG, he could average 16-17ppg if he got enough shots.

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Thing is, he really isn't a good play maker. He's good in the PnR and PnP, but that is about it.

He's a good shooter, nonetheless. If a team needs a scoring PG, he could average 16-17ppg if he got enough shots.

He's still a work in progress, but he is still better than some starting point guards like George Hill.

atljonesbro
01-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Shelvin is good to have, just a reliable guy to bring off the bench. Better than 3:1 assist to turnover ratio.

They Won
01-30-2015, 01:02 PM
He's still a work in progress, but he is still better than some starting point guards like George Hill.

Can a non-Hawk fan verify this? I don't trust hawkfan after countless posts about Bargnani being a good player.

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Can a non-Hawk fan verify this? I don't trust hawkfan after countless posts about Bargnani being a good player.

Bargnani will be good in Atlanta when Coach Bud works his magic.

They Won
01-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Bargnani will be good in Atlanta when Coach Bud works his magic.

:oldlol:

hawkfan
01-30-2015, 01:22 PM
:oldlol:

Bud has gotten improvement with Millsap, Korver, Teague, Sefolosha, Scott, Mack, Schroeder, Horford, Carroll.

:bowdown: