PDA

View Full Version : Bird Feeding someone points don't count anymore NEW RULE IM MAKING FOR ISH!

Im so nba'd out
01-31-2015, 01:17 AM
When your teammate is drawing triple teams and bird feeds you wide open shots all game that dont count as being a good scorer.So the Klay Thompsons of the world are no longer top scorers.This rule won't effect good scorers because they can create their own shot.

Magic731
01-31-2015, 01:45 AM
How exactly do you plan on enforcing this rule?

Im so nba'd out
01-31-2015, 01:56 AM
How exactly do you plan on enforcing this rule?
By any means necessary http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/why2cj/Smilies/deebox65_zps3b159071.png

I<3NBA
01-31-2015, 02:15 AM
even if you're as wide open as a whore's ***** on Sunday, you still need to make the shot.

UK2K
01-31-2015, 02:18 AM
When your teammate is drawing triple teams and bird feeds you wide open shots all game that dont count as being a good scorer.So the Klay Thompsons of the world are no longer top scorers.This rule won't effect good scorers because they can create their own shot.

Thompson is an elite scorer now.

I don't think he would be an elite scorer if he wasn't playing next to an elite point guard.

Like I said the other day, dude has almost 90% of his three points assisted. That is because of Curry.

Would he average 20 a game on the Kings or Celtics? Probably, but his efficiency wouldn't be nearly the same.

Good point guards make your life a hell of a lot easier.