PDA

View Full Version : 37-2 run...

aj1987
01-31-2015, 01:21 AM
How the hell did the Mav's go on a 37-2 run? Missed the game.

Why the **** are Cole and Chalmers allowed to take a combined 21 shots? Who the **** is Tyler Johnson?

This team is flat out garbage outside Goatside, Deng, and Wade (when he plays :facepalm )

navy
01-31-2015, 01:21 AM
Wiltside was on the bench.

Minute restrictions.

CelticBaller
01-31-2015, 01:22 AM

Minute restrictions.
So just like Wilt he chokes?

Heavincent
01-31-2015, 01:23 AM
37-2 run? :wtf: Has to be some kind of record.

aj1987
01-31-2015, 01:24 AM

Minute restrictions.
****ing Spobot. :facepalm :facepalm

Just read somewhere that the Mav's went on a 21-0 run when he was on the bench...:facepalm

zoom17
Heat went up 16 to start the third Mavs managed to tie the game at the end of the third. It went downhill from there with the Heat not scoring for 12 straight minutes .

navy
Spo hasnt given him any clutch time minutes....

You might be on to something.

Megabox!
01-31-2015, 01:55 AM
:lol

Dresta
01-31-2015, 09:16 AM
****ing Spobot. :facepalm :facepalm

Just read somewhere that the Mav's went on a 21-0 run when he was on the bench...:facepalm
yeah, it was literally some of the worst basketball i've seen without him in. Even if he was on a minutes restriction, he should have been brought in to start the fourth, and then given a bit more rest later on. As it stood, by the time he checked back in, the game was basically over.

Basically, Carlisle made good halftime adjustments, and Spo didn't think he had to change anything to match them. It was embarrassing really: at every time-out, or when they interviewed Spo at the beginning of 4th, he would say things like, 'we need to defend' 'we'll win this one if we defend' or 'if it takes a 20 point quarter, with them getting 19, we'll take that' or 'we need to lock in, and defend, defend, DEFEND' + 'we'll find offense; that'll take care of itself - It got so ridiculous that Hubie Brown said at one point 'you can talk about defense all you like, but Miami have scored 2 points in the last 10 minutes.' And, of course, offensively, we seemed to run no plays, and the guards just dribbled around aimlessly, either turning it over, or chucking up a prayer. Twas horrible. Spo should pack his bags.

Bosh is just ****ing useless, and even more useless when he doesn't have Wade to create open jumpshots for him. Give him the ball in a half-court set (in any position not an iso, and he'll stand there and turn the ball over). Do you think anyone will still take him? I hope so.

305Baller
01-31-2015, 09:23 AM
It was truly terrible to watch. I feel like we are tanking.

The team has no shooters, runs an offense that is predicated on getting an open man shots and neither the pass nor the shot is usually good enough.

Spo needs to adjust.

JohnFreeman
01-31-2015, 09:25 AM
Dallas going on a run against Miami..it's like 2011 all over again

TheMarkMadsen
01-31-2015, 10:00 AM
When wade plays this team shouldn't be losing so much.

Obviously mcroberts was meant to be a big part of this team but damn, still a lot of talent there.

TheMarkMadsen
01-31-2015, 10:01 AM
A worse version of bosh with no d wade has led his teams to better records.. Spo step up your game.

imdaman99
01-31-2015, 10:53 AM
37-2.... damn that's rough. Is Whiteside in condition to play heavy minutes? I'm rooting for him for the hype :oldlol: Usually if you pick someone up off the scrap heaps, they aren't in shape to play 30+ minutes.

StephHamann
01-31-2015, 11:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoApeaGSYk

:bowdown:

VengefulAngel
01-31-2015, 11:10 AM
We have no shooters and some of the lowest IQ players in the league.

uhum (Chalmers)

WindmiLL
01-31-2015, 12:10 PM
How the hell did the Mav's go on a 37-2 run? Missed the game.

Why the **** are Cole and Chalmers allowed to take a combined 21 shots? Who the **** is Tyler Johnson?

This team is flat out garbage outside Goatside, Deng, and Wade (when he plays :facepalm )

What about superstar Bosh?

Last 3 years I was listening about superstar Bosh who was held back by the cancer Lebron and his ''Lebron ball''. How come that superstar is not beasting right now since the ''cancer'' is gone?

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2015, 12:17 PM

Last 3 years I was listening about superstar Bosh who was held back by the cancer Lebron and his ''Lebron ball''. How come that superstar is not beasting right now since the ''cancer'' is gone?

:applause: :lol

OnFire
01-31-2015, 12:30 PM
37-2.... damn that's rough. Is Whiteside in condition to play heavy minutes? I'm rooting for him for the hype :oldlol: Usually if you pick someone up off the scrap heaps, they aren't in shape to play 30+ minutes.

He looks in shape but no one has really mentioned it in any papers or radio that I've seen. He got 2 fouls in the first quarter which started him out in foul trouble... both teams were shooting like 30% from the field in the first quarter. whiteside had 14 rebounds in the first 8mins going for all time record in a quarter and then he got his second foul and came out.

I wouldn't call 16pts 24 rebounds choking. He's option 5 on offense.

Then I turned off the game and played NBA2k it was so awful to watch in that quarter.

nba_55
01-31-2015, 12:34 PM
Before clicking the thread, I thought you were talking about Hawks' record in the last 39 games.

OnFire
01-31-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm no spo lover either. Honestly I always think in my head how many titles would we have if Riley never fired... i mean.. if Coach Van Gundy never needed to leave for personal reasons...then coach the magic, then coach detroit.

I think more than 3.

aj1987
01-31-2015, 03:31 PM

I never considered Bosh to be a superstar.

WindmiLL
01-31-2015, 04:17 PM
I never considered Bosh to be a superstar.

I know you didn't. You're pretty decent poster who can talk about ball pretty objectively and without bias.
That post was more directed to Kobetards and others who were spitting that shit about Bosh all these years.