PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan files $1 million lawsuit against financial advisor

Basketball Fan
01-31-2015, 03:20 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/30/tim-duncan-files-1-million-lawsuit-against-financial-advisor/

[QUOTE]Tim Duncan files $1 million lawsuit against financial advisor

One of the challenges for professional athletes

Ruler
01-31-2015, 03:23 PM
I read this in the paper this morning. At least he saw, some atheletes probably wouldn't even notice. IMO should sue for more than $1mm.

SugarHill
01-31-2015, 03:56 PM
Damn.. Duncan getting played left and right.. first his wife, now this... wouldn't surprise me if Pops was taking advantage of him. :lol
How'd he get played by his wife? He left her and upgraded considerably

Basketball Fan
01-31-2015, 04:01 PM
How'd he get played by his wife? He left her and upgraded considerably

She was cheating on him with her business partner and then started rumors that Duncan was gay.

SugarHill
01-31-2015, 04:05 PM
Of course he could upgrade.. but he still got played my man. She was cheating on him for years.. then she takes what? half? (secret hearing). Also she revealed Duncan's bisexuality(homosexuality) and ruins his already soft reputation? That's the definition of getting played.
"revealed"

So a cheating wife gets caught, says her husband is gay and you take it as gospel? :coleman:

not that there's anything wrong with that

SugarHill
01-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Getting defensive much? That was his wife for a decade.. if anyone would know his private life it's her. What motive could she have to make something up about his sexuality? Doesn't seem far-fetched tbqh. He seems a little too sweet.
How is that defensive? You say something, I say something. Why would I be invested in Duncan or any player being a homo? :wtf:

Is that bold serious? :roll:

UK2K
01-31-2015, 04:32 PM
That's sad man.

Its sad what money will do to people these days.

Real14
01-31-2015, 04:34 PM
forget tim Duncan.