PDA

View Full Version : Durant sits. (Toe injury)

navy
02-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Just an * season so no complaints.

Lexington Steel
02-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Dude is such a little bitch this year. He's the best player in the world, but **** this guy.

navy
02-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Dude is such a little bitch this year. He's the best player in the world, but **** this guy.
Since when was it a bitch move to sit out with leg injuries?

dazzer87
02-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Dude is such a little bitch this year **** this guy.
fixed

Thunderfan86
02-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Just a month into 2015 and people already calling him a bitch. :facepalm

fpliii
02-02-2015, 08:00 PM
KD was a monster last season, and has been when I've watched him this year. Just more and more bad luck though.

Hoping they make the playoffs this year. I have a feeling if they don't, there are going to be major changes over the summer (and not just firing Scott Brooks) in an attempt to keep KD in OKC.

navy
02-02-2015, 08:04 PM
KD was a monster last season, and has been when I've watched him this year. Just more and more bad luck though.

Hoping they make the playoffs this year. I have a feeling if they don't, there are going to be major changes over the summer (and not just firing Scott Brooks) in an attempt to keep KD in OKC.
Brooks is a safe as long as Durant likes him. Unless Durant picks the new coach for a 1 year rental. The team sucks though. Apparently from the thunder blogs Durant doesnt like Reggie and Lamb. Which is why Lamb doesnt play and Jackson has been isolated from the lockerroom clearly affecting his play.

Lopez is exactly what they need because it means Perkins will be gone.

ralph_i_el
02-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Screw it. Sit out the rest of the season. Sit out the next then come to DC fresh

fpliii
02-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Brooks is a safe as long as Durant likes him. The team sucks though. Apparently from the thunder blogs Durant doesnt like Reggie and Lamb. Which is why Lamb doesnt play and Jackson has been isolated from the lockerroom clearly affecting his play.

Lopez is exactly what they need because it means Perkins will be gone.
If they miss the playoffs, do you think ditching Jackson would be enough? Or do you think they'd do something drastic (put Ibaka on the block, or even WB)?

MP.Trey
02-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Not sure if Durant or Derrick Rose.

Hopper15
02-02-2015, 08:10 PM

:facepalm

navy
02-02-2015, 08:14 PM
If they miss the playoffs, do you think ditching Jackson would be enough? Or do you think they'd do something drastic (put Ibaka on the block, or even WB)?
Jackson will be gone before the deadline is what everyone is saying.

Trading Westbrook and Ibaka is out of the question after the Harden Trade. Durant and Ibaka play the best together and Westbrook is a superstar regardless of his chucking.
Ibaka and Westbrook are championship caliber pieces. Would require massive gains in the trade.

JT123
02-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Dude is such a little bitch this year. He's the best stat padder in the world, but **** this guy.
Fudge finally telling the truth about his boy. :applause:

Lexington Steel
02-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Fudge finally telling the truth about his boy. :applause:
Rent free with the edits. :banana:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-02-2015, 09:11 PM
no excuses.

KDthunderup
02-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Anyone who saw the Memphis game would know that kd wasn't healthy and they rushed him back.

KD having to carry this team finally taking its toll on his body