02-03-2015, 02:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28mGuBK4aGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAbojIyN1zY

These guys get it add anymore you can find

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tim Duncan>>>>bron and kobe>Quincy Pondexter

do you see the gap?

MP.Trey
02-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Space Jam > Anything LeBron has done or probably will do off the court.

Practice?
02-03-2015, 02:07 PM
All you need to do is look at Space Jam and know that MJ wins.

Droid101
02-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Kazaam and Steel were better.

Steel was like, Iron Man but from the ghetto!

AussieG
02-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Preffered Blue Chips way more than Space Jam, Space Jam was a cartoon and it sucked. Good for kids though.

Can't compare LeBron and MJ. I was watching a rerun of Stephen A and Skip on YT a few days ago and Stephen A's point was that when you compare to MJ, everyone else loses. Always.

f0und
02-03-2015, 04:06 PM
jordan by far

he was a global icon. at the height of his popularity, pretty much everyone on the planet knew who michael jordan. not sure you can say the same about lebron. and you know what makes the comparison even more in jordan's favor. jordan did it before the internet was around.

Practice?
02-03-2015, 04:11 PM
jordan by far

he was a global icon. at the height of his popularity, pretty much everyone on the planet knew who michael jordan. not sure you can say the same about lebron. and you know what makes the comparison even more in jordan's favor. jordan did it before the internet was around.

I was going to point this out, but you beat me to it.

kshutts1
02-03-2015, 04:18 PM
jordan by far

Are we really arguing pop culture, as if it mattered when determining GOAT rankings? Really?