PDA

View Full Version : Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

RightTwoCensor
02-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Curry has an All-Star mate and potential DPOY teammate.

Lebron has an All-Star mate and the best PF in the league.

Davis can't even make the playoffs with a stacked roster.

James Harden, I SAID JAMES FREAKING HARDEN! has NOOO All-Stars, NOOO DPOY Candidates, his starting frontcourt has been INJURED ALL SEASON, his team has the FORTH, ONE TWO THREE FORTHHHH BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!

King James Harden is the Real Deal. The King will take his crown as the MVP of NBA.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Kyrie doesn't make the all-star team in the West. He also probably doesn't make it in an ignore conference scenario. LeBron has no all-star teammates.

Demon Lizard
02-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Curry has an All-Star mate and potential DPOY teammate.

Lebron has an All-Star mate and the best PF in the league.

James Harden, I SAID JAMES FREAKING HARDEN! has NOOO All-Stars, NOOO DPOY Candidates, his starting frontcourt has been INJURED ALL SEASON, his team has the FORTH, ONE TWO THREE FORTHHHH BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!

King James Harden is the Real Deal. The King will take his crown as the MVP of NBA.

:biggums:

Demon Lizard
02-03-2015, 04:24 PM
I can do this too:

LaMarcus Aldridge, I SAID LaMARCUS L-TRAIN ALDRIDGE! has NOOO All-Stars, NOOO DPOY Candidates, he himself is PLAYING THROUGH INJURY, the starting Center and one of his backups has been INJURED ALL SEASON, the bench is made of FECAL MATTER, the starting SMALL FORWARD IS TERRIBLE, his 2nd best player is in the biggest SLUMP OF HIS CAREER, he actually PLAYS DEFENSE (unlike Harden), and his team still has the SIXTH BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!

RightTwoCensor
02-03-2015, 04:29 PM
tl;dr

outbreak
02-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Do we need this thread every day?

Lebronxrings
02-03-2015, 05:49 PM
kyrie made it based on popularity. Love the best pf? Never heard of a best player who couldn't make the all star team.

KNOW1EDGE
02-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Thread entitled "let's not get ahead of ourselves"

OP then proceeds to get ahead of himself

Ariza4three
02-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Thread entitled "let's not get ahead of ourselves"

OP then proceeds to get ahead of himself

He says that so he can have a head start

Bandito
02-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Kyrie doesn't make the all-star team in the West. He also probably doesn't make it in an ignore conference scenario. LeBron has no all-star teammates.
Love was an all star on the west :biggums:

Bandito
02-03-2015, 06:52 PM
I agree with OP though that Legiveup doesn't deserve to be a MVP this season solely on the fact that he has too much help. Two all stars on the same team? That is just crazy.

ralph_i_el
02-03-2015, 06:56 PM

>stacked roster
>stacked roster
>stacked roster

you're playing right?

Droid101
02-03-2015, 07:01 PM
kyrie made it based on popularity. Love the best pf? Never heard of a best player who couldn't make the all star team.
He made it last year in a way tougher West. Has he really declined that much? Or has he joined a team where he has to change his playstyle completely? Which seems more likely?

LoneyROY7
02-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Hold this L, homie.

Because Curry gon' be busy holding up the MVP trophy.

RightTwoCensor
02-03-2015, 07:10 PM
>stacked roster
>stacked roster
>stacked roster

you're playing right?
Posted this with my alt:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367135

Holiday: All-Star
EG: Potential 20 PPG scorer
Evans: Rookie of the Year; Averaged 20-5-5 one season
Anderson: Most Improved Player in 2012
Asik: One of the league's best defensive centers

Droid101
02-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Holiday: All-Star
Asik: One of the league's best defensive centers
:roll:

We need to break this one down.

Holiday: All-StarIn the East, one year, sure. Will never ever happen again. Plus he's injured.

Every player on the Rockets is a "potential 20 PPG scorer." You could say that about any ****ing player in the league you troll.

So, whatever a player was doing in 2009-2010 is how they should be judged now, five years later? That dude has declined every year since then you shit-eating troglodyte.

You're talking about the guy who broke his neck last year and is way worse than he was in 2012? Okay.

Asik: One of the league's best defensive centersI'd take Chandler, Gasol, Noah, Dwight, DeAndre, and probably a couple I'm forgetting over him just for defensive purposes. On offense he's completely useless and some of the dudes above are not.

You are a horrible, idiotic troll.

SouBeachTalents
02-03-2015, 07:26 PM

In the East, one year, sure. Will never ever happen again. Plus he's injured.

Every player on the Rockets is a "potential 20 PPG scorer." You could say that about any ****ing player in the league you troll.

So, whatever a player was doing in 2009-2010 is how they should be judged now, five years later? That dude has declined every year since then you shit-eating troglodyte.

You're talking about the guy who broke his neck last year and is way worse than he was in 2012? Okay.

I'd take Chandler, Gasol, Noah, Dwight, DeAndre, and probably a couple I'm forgetting over him just for defensive purposes. On offense he's completely useless and some of the dudes above are not.

http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/images/ether.jpg

RightTwoCensor
02-03-2015, 07:28 PM
http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/images/ether.jpg
I agree, I did make him eat this L.

Ariza4three
02-03-2015, 07:30 PM

In the East, one year, sure. Will never ever happen again. Plus he's injured.

I'd take Chandler, Gasol, Noah, Dwight, DeAndre, and probably a couple I'm forgetting over him just for defensive purposes. On offense he's completely useless and some of the dudes above are not.

http://i.minus.com/ibovNT1owp74ik.gif

gts
02-03-2015, 07:43 PM
He says that so he can have a head start

he needs one... only way he can end up on the same page as the rest of humanity by the end of the day

poido123
02-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Please no more MVP Harden threads...

Droid101
02-03-2015, 07:49 PM
I agree, I did make him eat this L.
Ah, the old "I know you are, but what am I" retort.

You've got internet trolling down to an artform my friend.

poido123
02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Ah, the old "I know you are, but what am I" retort.

You've got internet trolling down to an artform my friend.

:roll: :roll: