PDA

View Full Version : Whichever team LeBron plays for, that team is profiled

Hey Yo
02-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Since 2005, the pathetic Cavs organization became must see TV because of LeBron.

Then he leaves 7yrs after his rookie year, goes to Miami and Miami becomes "must see TV" because of LeBron, while the Cavs became an afterthought

Then he goes back to the pathetic Cavs organization and they're "must see TV again", because of LeBron, while Miami became an afterthought.

dat effect

:bowdown:

:rockon:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-03-2015, 09:27 PM
MVP :applause:

RightTwoCensor
02-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Is there any non-Heat fan on ISH that has watched a full Miami game before that Hassan guy got attention or Christmas Day?

Not even a full game, just two quarters.

chazzy
MVP :applause:
Stay on topic. This thread is about Lebron James. Reported

russwest0
I don't see the Cavs as must see TV at all.

Would rather watch the Warriors, Hawks, Thunder, Spurs, Grizzlies

I like defense though

navy
02-03-2015, 09:29 PM
No shit. ESPN is pretty shameless about it too. Remember the Heat index creation? David Mcten or whatever his name is, ditched the Lakers and now writes an ESPN article about the team evry other day and then puts it on the front page.

Done_And_Done
02-03-2015, 09:31 PM
People hate him
People love him

People love to watch athletes they hate and or love. Helps this he's a pretty damn good ball player as well.

lilteapot
02-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Is there any non-Heat fan on ISH that has watched a full Miami game before that Hassan guy got attention or Christmas Day?

Not even a full game, just two quarters.
The heat were an interesting team this season regardless. Plenty of people wanted to see how Bosh would step up, and how all the new pieces would work out.

edrick
02-03-2015, 09:34 PM

I like defense though

Well, there it is, the unbiased opinion of a Lebron hater and Durant lover.

JT123
02-03-2015, 09:35 PM
It's pretty amazing that every team Lebron is on is considered the preseason Championship favorite every year. :bowdown:
If the Cavs had their exact same current roster minus Lebron would anyone even blink an eye if they missed the playoffs?

305Baller
02-03-2015, 09:38 PM
OP repped for being a genius.

COnDEMnED
02-03-2015, 10:01 PM
It's pretty amazing that every team Lebron is on is considered the preseason Championship favorite every year. :bowdown:
If the Cavs had their exact same current roster minus Lebron would anyone even blink an eye if they missed the playoffs?
BAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah ****ing Right..

ctown4eva
02-03-2015, 10:15 PM

I like defense though

Then you should try watching the Cavs, as I believe they are #1 in field goal % defense over their 11 game winning streak.

JT123
02-03-2015, 10:17 PM
BAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah ****ing Right..
:wtf: When is the last time Lebron's team wasn't the preseason title favorite?
The Lakers were the favorite prior to the 2010-11 season, but ever since then it's been Lebron's team every year.