G. Green
Alex Len

1st round picks

whatever they want.

For DC

EH?!

Walker
02-04-2015, 03:02 AM
If I was running the Kings I would not even trade Cousins for the entire Suns roster, and that's coming from a Suns fan.

He seems to have his head mostly in order now and talented bigmen as good as him come along very rarely.

J Shuttlesworth
02-04-2015, 03:02 AM
Imagine all the techs :bowdown:

coin24
02-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Cousins is worth more than the entire Suns team combined:lol

It sucks they fired there coach and decided to tank again:facepalm

andremiller07
02-04-2015, 03:07 AM
People way overrating Cousins, honestly for the month he's shooting like 40% from the field and has been playing like Josh Smith, the dude after 5 years in the NBA still can't tell that he's a garbage mid range shooter and instead of posting up and playing in the paint is playing garbage ass finesse basketball jacking up off the dribble jumpers he has no chance of making.

Him and Rudy Gay isolating has led the Kings to a sub 500. for the 2nd year straight.

Mrofir
02-04-2015, 03:14 AM
If I was running the Kings I would not even trade Cousins for the entire Suns roster, and that's coming from a Suns fan.

He seems to have his head mostly in order now and talented bigmen as good as him come along very rarely.

Totally agree, the goal of this trade would be to try to take advantage of the same incompetence that led to them firing their coach.

Perhaps there's more where that came from?

Milbuck
02-04-2015, 03:15 AM
People way overrating Cousins, honestly for the month he's shooting like 40% from the field and has been playing like Josh Smith, the dude after 5 years in the NBA still can't tell that he's a garbage mid range shooter and instead of posting up and playing in the paint is playing garbage ass finesse basketball jacking up off the dribble jumpers he has no chance of making.

Him and Rudy Gay isolating has led the Kings to a sub 500. for the 2nd year straight.Admittedly I don't watch enough Kings games, especially after the Malone firing, but would he still be playing that way if he was on a team that had a fraction of the competence of West playoff teams like Dallas, SA, Portland, GS, etc? Because I think if he's in a position to succeed, he'd dominate like no other big can aside from Davis. We saw it early in the season when the Kings weren't a total mess..the dude went out and destroyed teams. And it wasn't just raw stats...he visibly tore teams apart and the advanced stats had him as one of the highest impact players in the league. Honestly in terms of pure ability and talent..Cousins at his best is far and away the best C in the game imo, as much as I love Marc Gasol I don't know if it's that close.

coin24
02-04-2015, 03:16 AM
Totally agree, the goal of this trade would be to try to take advantage of the same incompetence that led to them firing their coach.

Perhaps there's more where that came from?

Wtf is the Kings goal anyway? I thought with new owners they actually wanted to compete.
Should have moved that joke of a team to Seattle :facepalm

KNOW1EDGE
02-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Boogie will be in Sacramento until he decides to leave as a free agent or he forces a trade.

And like everyone already said, PHX entire roster would not be a fair trade for Cousins

JebronLames
02-04-2015, 03:40 AM
Love and Delly for Demarcus

JohnFreeman
02-04-2015, 04:06 AM
I want Cousins to go to a winning team

livingby3's
02-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Not sure if people are just underrating the Suns roster, or that people are overrating DMC.

The Suns roster is massively flawed, but it's not like our players have no potential.

KembaWalker
02-04-2015, 05:01 AM
I think most teams need DeMarcus Cousins

Done_And_Done
02-04-2015, 05:02 AM
Who doesn't?

UK2K
02-04-2015, 10:14 AM

Him and Rudy Gay isolating has led the Kings to a sub 500. for the 2nd year straight.
I'm surprised he still puts forth effort.

They were solid til he went out, lost a bunch of games, he comes back and they fire their coach then decide to cash in the season, if I were DMC I would have never signed an extension to play for that shit franchise. Now he's stuck there.

Practice?
02-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Who doesn't?

This. Of course landing Cousins would improve them. But Kings losing Cousins would make them worse in most cases, so it will take a lot to convince them to let him go.