PDA

View Full Version : True or False?

christian1923
02-04-2015, 03:44 PM
A white girl you're dating or broke up with will eventually end up sleeping with one of your friends?

Especially if you're a minority dating a white girl

From my experiences and from what I've seen it's pretty much always proven to be true.

KyrieTheFuture
02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Why not just tell the story of your ex who ****ed your friend? It's clearly eating you up

Practice?
02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Nope, this has never happened.

christian1923
02-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Why not just tell the story of your ex who ****ed your friend? It's clearly eating you up
Lol it's not, it happened it high school. Months after we broke up.

I'm just saying, if you're black or Spanish youd have to be cRazy to marry a white chick

Practice?
02-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Lol it's not, it happened it high school. Months after we broke up.

I'm just saying, if you're black or Spanish youd have to be cRazy to marry a white chick

You sounded traumatized if you think that every white girl would do that to you.

christian1923
02-04-2015, 04:04 PM
You sounded traumatized if you think that every white girl would do that to you.
I think you're giving these girls to much respect.

Maybe my town was just different. But every black guy who dated a white girl had to eventually hear about his ex girlfriend smashing one of his friends :lol

It's not even like we were being bad friends, we would ask the kid if we could go at his old chick. They would say yes, and then the white girls ALWAYS seemed to be down.

christian1923
02-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Why is it messed up that she sleeps with someone else after you broke up?

If anything it reflects poorly on your friends, not the girl
I didnt to say it was messed up. I'm just making an observation

DonD13
02-04-2015, 04:24 PM
the same gene that makes a female's skin white also causes her to have sex with everybody

christian1923
02-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Hispanic girls never fvk anyone again after you dump em?
im sure they do, but I don't know the guys :lol

riseagainst
02-04-2015, 05:10 PM
From what i've experienced, White girls love the black guys because of their "size", hrm, down there. Their big black c0cks. There is also this fascinating taboo about a white girl with a black guy. Especially if the white girl's dad is a racist, it makes it that much more alluring to the white girl. They love to get their pvssy stretched to the max capacity and then some, and for a nigguh to ram it in all the way balls deep no pull out and bash their cervix. It hurts so good.

christian1923
02-04-2015, 05:17 PM
From what i've experienced, White girls love the black guys because of their "size", hrm, down there. Their big black c0cks. There is also this fascinating taboo about a white girl with a black guy. Especially if the white girl's dad is a racist, it makes it that much more alluring to the white girl. They love to get their pvssy stretched to the max capacity and then some, and for a nigguh to ram it in all the way balls deep no pull out and bash their cervix. It hurts so good.
Agreed

Practice?
02-04-2015, 06:15 PM
I think you're giving these girls to much respect.

Maybe my town was just different. But every black guy who dated a white girl had to eventually hear about his ex girlfriend smashing one of his friends :lol

It's not even like we were being bad friends, we would ask the kid if we could go at his old chick. They would say yes, and then the white girls ALWAYS seemed to be down.

Must be a small town.