PDA

View Full Version : Heat look great without LeBron

RoundMoundOfReb
02-04-2015, 11:26 PM
He was really killing their ball movement.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Thoughts? They're looking like the Spurs out there!

Jacks3
02-05-2015, 12:10 AM
They look about as good as Love does with him.

I<3NBA
02-05-2015, 12:11 AM
without Lebron, there's no one to hold Bosh and Wade back. they winnin the Championship!

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:12 AM
How are you going to have good ball movement when you have the worst guard rotation in the league? Cole and Chalmers were spot up shooters for 4 years. Once LeBron left, they have proven they can't run an offense at all. They have been exposed.

And I don't understand why people want us to be upset.

JT123
02-05-2015, 12:15 AM
without Lebron, there's no one to hold Bosh and Wade back. they winnin the Championship!
Without Lebron everyone on the team can play to their optimal potential.

masonanddixon
02-05-2015, 12:17 AM
They will make the playoffs and possibly win a round.

A stacked CLE team won't even make the ECF

FLDFSU
02-05-2015, 12:19 AM
"The Miami Heat are the most stacked team of all time relative to competition"

---moronic ISH posters

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:20 AM

---moronic ISH posters

:lol

The good old days.

I miss those days.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:20 AM
They will make the playoffs and possibly win a round.

A stacked CLE team won't even make the ECF
:roll: :roll:

They'll finish with the 11th overall pick....and then forfeit it to Cleveland :oldlol:

LeBron stays winning

KDthunderup
02-05-2015, 12:23 AM
The problem for the Heat just like the Thunder this season has been health. They have had no time to gel, they looked great to start the season until they started getting injuries. They also lack any guard of quality outside of Wade, literally every guard on that team besides him is a scrub.

masonanddixon
:roll: :roll:

They'll finish with the 11th overall pick....and then forfeit it to Cleveland :oldlol:

LeBron stays winning

Lebron won't win shit this season. Miami winning a round without him despite getting nothing back in return for him will show that he's overrated.

Practice?
What do you know, a LeBron agenda thread.

J Shuttlesworth

The good old days.

I miss those days.
I miss rooting for the Heat. Those were good days. the commentators were the shit too, despite the "KABOOM"

I can not stand listening to the Cavs commentators

plowking
02-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Lebron won't win shit this season. Miami winning a round without him despite getting nothing back in return for him will show that he's overrated.

This whole season to date has shown that everything Bron did last season was in fact underrated.

Coming from a Heat fan.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:24 AM
They replaced him with: Deng, McRoberts and Wilt Chamberlain...and they're still way below .500. GOAT level impact from our King :applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:25 AM
I miss rooting for the Heat. Those were good days. the commentators were the shit too, despite the "KABOOM"

Agreed. They ****ing suck. I actively seek out the stream from the other team...unless they're playing the pelicans :facepalm

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Hmm... I haven't posted on ISH in a while, but I don't remember you being a LeBron stan.

masonanddixon
02-05-2015, 12:26 AM
This whole season to date has shown that everything Bron did last season was in fact underrated.

Coming from a Heat fan.

You're not a Heat fan.

J Shuttlesworth
02-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Hmm... I haven't posted on ISH in a while, but I don't remember you being a LeBron stan.
Roundmound? He was one in disguise I guess :lol

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:27 AM
You're not a Heat fan.

Yes he is.

plowking
You're not a Heat fan.

And you're not not a racist.

r15mohd
The problem for the Heat just like the Thunder this season has been health. They have had no time to gel, they looked great to start the season until they started getting injuries. They also lack any guard of quality outside of Wade, literally every guard on that team besides him is a scrub.

Health has been a downfall for the Heat since 2011-12 season...Wade is injury prone more than he is game-fit. This team had no hope with this summers FA, it's just a place holder as they prep for 2016. Bosh is the only notable one on contract

J Shuttlesworth
Yo plowking, were you banned for a long time?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:28 AM
I'm not a stan. I'm simply an objective poster

FLDFSU

The good old days.

I miss those days.

It was pretty funny as it was happening...but now we get to watch from a distance as history repeat itself. The same idiots now tell us how "stacked" Cleveland is and how Lebron is really making Cleveland worse.

DaSeba5
The injuries are just the back breaker. Even at full health, the guard rotation and terrible bench is just not good enough. Bosh is not playing like a max player at all.

JT123
02-05-2015, 12:29 AM

This has been the worst part of the transition. :lol

masonanddixon
02-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Yes he is.

No he isn't. He's a Lebron fan who pretends to be a fan of a team in order to hold any credibility.

plowking
02-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Yo plowking, were you banned for a long time?

Yeah man, for trying to fight too many people on here.

Nah. It's because I wrote something about the ads on the page.

KDthunderup
02-05-2015, 12:30 AM
The injuries are just the back breaker. Even at full health, the guard rotation and terrible bench is just not good enough. Bosh is not playing like a max player at all.
Yep they definitely need to shed Chalmers and Cole and go pick up some quality guards

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:31 AM
No he isn't. He's a Lebron fan who pretends to be a fan of a team in order to hold any credibility.

I've been here long enough to know that's not true. Plus he's said numerous times that he doesn't miss LeBron. He's a Heat fan. We know who the real ones are, especially now that the trolls are with Cleveland now.

plowking
02-05-2015, 12:32 AM
I've been here long enough to know that's not true. Plus he's said numerous times that he doesn't miss LeBron. He's a Heat fan. We know who the real ones are, especially now that the trolls are with Cleveland now.

I'm a Hawks fan now bro.

FLDFSU
02-05-2015, 12:35 AM

Lebron was replaced with a 2 year removed all-star in Deng.

In addition, how is going from "the most stacked team of all time" to just winning a playoff series "in the weakest conference of all time" justify a player is "overrated"?

We literally lost one player, replaced him with a quality NBA starter, returned the two "superstars," same bench (sans Allen), and same coaching staff yet winning a first round series would indicate how great of team Lebron had?

What happened to the "the bested team that ever was Heat"?

Just stop.

J Shuttlesworth
02-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Yeah man, for trying to fight too many people on here.

Nah. It's because I wrote something about the ads on the page.
yeah that's what i heard. kinda wacky. seemed like you were banned for a long ass time. Glad to have you back :cheers: :pimp:

DaSeba5
02-05-2015, 12:36 AM
I'm a Hawks fan now bro.

I only watch the Heat for Whiteside this year. The Warriors are my 2nd team.

BasedTom
02-05-2015, 12:37 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif
plowking is a true heat lifer, just like theoo

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Graviton, delete your post before you get banned. The extension that must not be named isn't allowed according to forum rules.

plowking
02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Graviton, that is literally what I got banned for. :oldlol:

Mine was actually even less. I simply posted a gif laughing at someone complaining about ads, and I got banned for like 4 or 5 months. :oldlol:

plowking
02-05-2015, 12:44 AM
I only watch the Heat for Whiteside this year. The Warriors are my 2nd team.

True. Always been a Warriors fan myself too. Right after the Hawks.

Funnily enough, my favourite teams line up almost identically to the standings every year.

Graviton
02-05-2015, 12:50 AM
I live in the Bay Area, Im a die hard Warriors fan too. :cheers:

navy
02-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Room for one more on the Warriors bandwagon?

insidehoops
02-05-2015, 01:02 AM
It's obviously a perfectly valid point to observe how good a team was with LeBron and then what happens when LeBron leaves.

J Shuttlesworth
02-05-2015, 01:07 AM
It's obviously a perfectly valid point to observe how good a team was with LeBron and then what happens when LeBron leaves.
The Gawd speaks :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 01:16 AM
Thanks Jeff :cheers:

Can't believe somebody reported me for this thread :facepalm

JT123
02-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Thanks Jeff :cheers:

Can't believe somebody reported me for this thread :facepalm
I can believe it. A certain fan base will report any poster that points out Lebron's greatness and call them a troll. Seems pretty pathetic to me, but that's non of my business.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 11:28 AM
What do you know, a LeBron agenda thread.

What agenda?

They look like shit.. where's the agenda?

Lawd has spoken..

http://media.giphy.com/media/NYHD9BgpqRe5W/giphy.gif

Hoopz2332
02-05-2015, 02:20 PM

---moronic ISH posters

:oldlol:

SugarHill
02-05-2015, 02:22 PM
:roll:

tomtucker
02-05-2015, 02:45 PM
It

pauk
02-05-2015, 03:10 PM

Minus Hassan Whiteside & Deng... this is the same team Lebron took to 4 straight Finals, in all those years there has been the same injuries, in some of those more, even in playoffs.... guys like Wade & Bosh would miss games because of injury and/or be forced to play injured... Lebron put everybody on his back and did the work... He went to seek greener pastures, yes, but Lebron really earned those rings, he went and got them himself as well as anybody ever did.

He went from a Cleveland team that had the best team record in NBA & franchise record.... that team immediately had the worst record in the NBA next season and they (with Kyrie) continued to struggle all the way until he returned 4 years later.... the team he joined in Miami immediately went to Finals and went on 27 game winning streaks, 2 championships, 4 straight Finals... he joined a team that either missed the playoffs or lost in 1st round since 2006 (with Wade)....

Bosh joining Wade wouldnt have made any difference to Miami those years just like you can see how it works now (and they have added Whiteside & Deng, imagine how worse they would be without those)...... Now that Lebron left them you can see what i have been saying since 2010....

Now he is back in Cleveland and they immediately with him playing they are 29-12... 1-8 without.... and are now in midst of a 11 game winning streak, longest current winning streak going on..

It was & is all because of Lebron... his presence/impact cant be denied....

Papaya Petee
02-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Child, years before you knew ISH even existed you had myself and PlowKing in every Heat gamethread cheering for a rookie Michael Beasley.

Not a fan.... educate yourself

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Why do people continue to make these type of comparisons? It's overly simplistic and flawed logic. There's too many variables. Every year and every team has its own unique set of circumstances. If the Heat had a healthy season and better record right now, Lebron haters would be saying "the Heat didn't miss a beat without Lebron, blah blah", ignoring every other variable involved. This thread is a perfect example, as it could have been made earlier in the season when the Heat were healthy and playing well. Now that circumstances have changed we're seeing the oppositte side of the spectrum. My point is that we try to make things black and white when in reality they're not that simple.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Why do people continue to make these type of comparisons? It's overly simplistic and flawed logic. There's too many variables. Every year and every team has its own unique set of circumstances. If the Heat had a healthy season and better record right now, Lebron haters would be saying "the Heat didn't miss a beat without Lebron, blah blah", ignoring every other variable involved. This thread is a perfect example, as it could have been made earlier in the season when the Heat were healthy and playing well. Now that circumstances have changed we're seeing the oppositte side of the spectrum. My point is that we try to make things black and white when in reality they're not that simple.

Gotta disagree here... it really is that simple.

The Heat never looked good, btw.

Why do you compare threads after 3 games (started 3-0) against their record at the 50 game mark?

Bosh/Wade together have a poor record aswell...

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Minus Hassan Whiteside & Deng... this is the same team Lebron took to 4 straight Finals, in all those years there has been the same injuries, in some of those more, even in playoffs.... guys like Wade & Bosh would miss games because of injury and/or be forced to play injured... Lebron put everybody on his back and did the work... He went to seek greener pastures, yes, but Lebron really earned those rings, he went and got them himself as well as anybody ever did.

He went from a Cleveland team that had the best team record in NBA & franchise record.... that team immediately had the worst record in the NBA next season and they (with Kyrie) continued to struggle all the way until he returned 4 years later.... the team he joined in Miami immediately went to Finals and went on 27 game winning streaks, 2 championships, 4 straight Finals... he joined a team that either missed the playoffs or lost in 1st round since 2006 (with Wade)....

Bosh joining Wade wouldnt have made any difference to Miami those years just like you can see how it works now (and they have added Whiteside & Deng, imagine how worse they would be without those)...... Now that Lebron left them you can see what i have been saying since 2010....

Now he is back in Cleveland and they immediately with him playing they are 29-12... 1-8 without.... and are now in midst of a 11 game winning streak, longest current winning streak going on..

It was & is all because of Lebron... his presence/impact cant be denied....

A team of prime Wade and Bosh would have been a championship contender, at worst a contender in the east. I'm not sure why you're using this season as an indicator of how those two would have fared together 5 years ago.

Wade's '09 and '10 teams that lost in the first round overachieved, solely because of Wade. In the two playoff series' those years (both as underdogs) Wade averaged a combined 30/7/6 on 49%.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Gotta disagree here... it really is that simple.

The Heat never looked good, btw.

Why do you compare threads after 3 games (started 3-0) against their record at the 50 game mark?

Bosh/Wade together have a poor record aswell...

So by that logic, you would agree if Heat make a deep playoff run (certainly possible if healthy) that Lebron's value was overstated? What if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs?

If either of those things happen you'll change your tune to "it's an unfair comparison, Wade was healthy which he wasn't last year, Lebron didn't have Whitside, etc......"

I'm just using that to illustrate my point that things AREN'T so simple and that circumstances are a heavy factor.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 04:14 PM
So by that logic, you would agree if Heat make a deep playoff run (certainly possible if healthy) that Lebron's value was overstated? What if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs?

If either of those things happen you'll change your tune to "it's an unfair comparison, Wade was healthy which he wasn't last year, Lebron didn't have Whitside, etc......"

I'm just using that to illustrate my point that things AREN'T so simple and that circumstances are a heavy factor.

It's an absurd hypothetical, I only believe that's possible on the doings on Whiteside, tbh...

LeBron didn't have Whiteside.. why can't you accept that? The fact that this team WITH Whiteside is scrambling to make the playoffs should give more credit to how LeBron made things work with the Heat, WITHOUT Whiteside.. he'd be his second best player, think about it.

Mass Debator
02-05-2015, 04:14 PM
101 > 91
Heat > Cavs
Wade > Lebron

Wade's Rings
02-05-2015, 04:27 PM
A team of prime Wade and Bosh would have been a championship contender, at worst a contender in the east. I'm not sure why you're using this season as an indicator of how those two would have fared together 5 years ago.

Wade's '09 and '10 teams that lost in the first round overachieved, solely because of Wade. In the two playoff series' those years (both as underdogs) Wade averaged a combined 30/7/6 on 49%.

I said that the Heat would definitely win 2 Titles without Lebron in another thread and you should've seen how fast the Lebron Stans flocked.:oldlol:

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 04:40 PM
It's an absurd hypothetical, I only believe that's possible on the doings on Whiteside, tbh...

LeBron didn't have Whiteside.. why can't you accept that? The fact that this team WITH Whiteside is scrambling to make the playoffs should give more credit to how LeBron made things work with the Heat, WITHOUT Whiteside.. he'd be his second best player, think about it.

You do realize the Heat beat the Cavs without Whiteside playing. I know it's a one game sample size, but my point is a healthy Heat team even without Whiteside is a solid team. I understand that Lebron didn't have Whiteside. I also understand Lebron is a great player who would make ANY team better. I just don't like when people ignore tangible circumstances to push an agenda. There are many factors involved in the Heat's struggles this year outside of simply missing Lebron. That's the primary point I'm trying to make.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 04:46 PM
You do realize the Heat beat the Cavs without Whiteside playing. I know it's a one game sample size, but my point is a healthy Heat team even without Whiteside is a solid team. I understand that Lebron didn't have Whiteside. I also understand Lebron is a great player who would make ANY team better. I just don't like when people ignore tangible circumstances to push an agenda. There are many factors involved in the Heat's struggles this year outside of simply missing Lebron. That's the primary point I'm trying to make.

..... really... a one game sample now?

Most reasons why MIA is struggling, they battled with last year as well.... PLUS they got Deng and Whiteside.

LBJ 23
02-05-2015, 04:46 PM
There are many factors involved in the Heat's struggles this year outside of simply missing Lebron. That's the primary point I'm trying to make.

One of the biggest and main struggles is Wade's injuries?

mehyaM24
02-05-2015, 04:52 PM
I can believe it. A certain fan base will report any poster that points out Lebron's greatness and call them a troll. Seems pretty pathetic to me, but that's non of my business.
some people just refuse to accept reality. a duo of bosh and wade has produced a net negative, while wade, the so supposed "heat leader", isn't even in the top 40 with regards to both RAPM and RPM - these stats measure and sterilize individual impact.

the heat may get into the postseason BUT they wont go very far - and thus the price you pay for no longer having the games BEST player.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 04:57 PM
I could also argue that part of the reason Wade got injured is because he has to carry a much heavier burden without LeBron. Besides, Heat weren't very good with him healthy either.

Badazzwriter
02-05-2015, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]It

G0ATbe
02-05-2015, 05:09 PM
I expected them to be like this when he ran off, same thing happened to Cleveland in 2010. That team has been doing nothing but standing in corners spot up shooting for 4 years and now have to figure out have to create for themselves again. LeBald ball is the most cancerous system ever.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 05:12 PM

Most reasons why MIA is struggling, they battled with last year as well.... PLUS they got Deng and Whiteside.

The comment about the Heat beating the Cavs earlier this year was mostly facetious. Whiteside has played in less than half the games so far and Deng has missed several games as well. Wade and Bosh have missed more than double their combined missed games at this same point last year. The Heat have had a league high 15 different starting lineups. Their injury issues this year are MUCH more significant than last year. Plus, they don't have Ray Allen to fill in for Wade when he is out.

Also, say what you want about guys like Shane Battier and James Jones, but those guys would be rotation players this year too.

pegasus
02-05-2015, 05:15 PM

And they lost Lebron and Ray Allen. Cleveland was struggling just as badly before they were able to turn a bench player into another bench player AND two solid starters. Lebron is healthy too (or back on HGH) and of course that helped, but that's not the only reason. If Wade could get healthy, Miami would start making a push too.

305Baller
02-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Either Wade was gonna go or James was gonna go. And Wade wasnt going anywhere.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 05:54 PM
The last thing I'll add is if you replaced Deng with Lebron on the current Heat roster, all other circumstances being identical, the Heat would in all likelihood still have a mediocre record right now. A slightly better record, but not great nevertheless. Like I mentioned in another thread, it would be lipstick on a pig.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 05:58 PM
And they lost Lebron and Ray Allen. Cleveland was struggling just as badly before they were able to turn a bench player into another bench player AND two solid starters. Lebron is healthy too (or back on HGH) and of course that helped, but that's not the only reason. If Wade could get healthy, Miami would start making a push too.

No shit they lost LeBron.. thats what this is about.

But you're right, musta been Ray Allen's departure into retirement.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-05-2015, 06:01 PM
No shit they lost LeBron.. thats what this is about.

But you're right, musta been Ray Allen's departure into retirement.

9.6 PPG apparently equals 27.1 PPG to some people, looks like they both have huge impacts. :oldlol:

JebronLames
02-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Without whiteside, this heat team is garbage. Can't have a big flaw inside and not be exploited. The main reason why they're so bad in the second half is because of second half adjustments made by the other team. Lebron made up for that, but he's not there anymore. Unless you're delusional, you'd realize that wade gets worse as the season goes on, and this season is no different. I hate that the heat got whiteside because it will hide how bad the heat are without LeBron.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 06:12 PM
9.6 PPG apparently equals 27.1 PPG to some people, looks like they both have huge impacts. :oldlol:

Strawman much? Nobody is comparing Ray Allen's impact to Lebron's. Allen was a nice weapon off the bench and a serviceable starter when Wade was out, both of which the Heat are in desperate need of this year.

JebronLames
02-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Either Wade was gonna go or James was gonna go. And Wade wasnt going anywhere.
Yes, that's why it was smart to leave. Wade never complimented him well, and will always suck in the playoffs because of his knees.

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2015, 06:17 PM
people are forgetting about McRoberts, he was going to be a huge piece as the starting power forward

look at how poorly CHA has looked after replacing him with somebody who most would consider a superior player, he's a great passer who fits so well with this miami team. Wade missing 15 games already (and possibly out 2 more weeks) doesn't help either

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Strawman much? Nobody is comparing Ray Allen's impact to Lebron's. Allen was a nice weapon off the bench and a serviceable starter when Wade was out, both of which the Heat are in desperate need of this year.

You're so far off...

just weeks ago you said this may have been the best Heat team YET, with LeBron.. that was BEFORE Whiteside.

Nothing from last year has changed, no other key losses besides LeBron, and good acquisitions in Whiteside/Deng.

No McRoberts (LeBron never played with him anyway), nothing..

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 06:27 PM
You're so far off...

just weeks ago you said this may have been the best Heat team YET, with LeBron.. that was BEFORE Whiteside.

Nothing from last year has changed, no other key losses besides LeBron, and good acquisitions in Whiteside/Deng.

No McRoberts (LeBron never played with him anyway), nothing..

How is my comment about Ray Allen off? Why did you completely ignore my other post when I explain that Whiteside has played in less than HALF the games and the Heat have had far more injury issues than last year? Like I already mentioned, replace Deng with Lebron, everything else being identical in terms of injuries and roster, and the Heat are still struggling this year.

When I stated that this year's Heat could have been the best version yet with Lebron, I meant it at the time. Wade and Bosh were healthy and playing very well. I have since come to realize that with Spo at the helm, it wasn't going to happen. With a competent coach I still believe that a healthy big 3 would have been phenominal this season.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 06:28 PM
How is my comment about Ray Allen off? Why did you completely ignore my other post when I explain that Whiteside has played in less than HALF the games and the Heat have had far more injury issues than last year?

When I stated that this year's Heat could have been the best version yet with Lebron, I meant it at the time. Wade and Bosh were healthy and playing very well. I have since come to realize that with Spo at the helm, it wasn't going to happen. With a competent coach I still believe that a healthy big 3 would have been phenominal this season.

I don't care about the Ray Allen comment, but this whole thing..

Wade isn't healthy.. he wasn't last year either.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't care about the Ray Allen comment, but this whole thing..

Wade isn't healthy.. he wasn't last year either.

No argument there. I realize that counting on Wade being healthy is foolish at this point. Would you agree though that based on the current roster and injury situation that this year's Heat would likely still be struggling even with Lebron? I don't think this year is in any way comparable to last year, outside of Spo's garbage system.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
No argument there. I realize that counting on Wade being healthy is foolish at this point. Would you agree though that based on the current roster and injury situation that this year's Heat would likely still be struggling even with Lebron? I don't think this year is in any way comparable to last year, outside of Spo's garbage system.

Not really..

I mean, first of, let'say this. Last year, the Miami Heat didn't have a single losing record against any western conference playoff team. The key players were LeBron, Wade (in and out), Bosh.. then we had a washed up bench (multiple players of it are now in retirement), garbage guards, no rim protector/inside force, and an incompetent coach..

This year we (discussion) would still have LeBron, the addition of Luol Deng, and later Whiteside... Meanwhile you lost to teams like the Hornets (2x), Pacers (2x), Bucks (3x), Nuggets, Wizards, Jazz, Magic, Pistons, Timberwolves...

And those are mainly lottery teams...

We haven't even talked about the WC playoff teams yet, the current Heat don't have a single winning record against any western playoff team, last year's Heat didn't have a single losing record against any western playoff team... they didn't just thrive off the East, they beat the Thunder, Clippers, Suns, Warriors, Blazers, Spurs, Mavericks ON THE ROAD.... And almost the Grizz' as well on the back of a great LeBron performance.

No, I don't think they would struggle.. I think he would make it work like he did the other years, and honestly I think LeBron/Whiteside/Deng/Bosh with and in-out Wade is pretty damn good. Probably 2nd seed right now.

secund2nun
02-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Cavs before Lebron drafted=...........awful team
Cavs with Lebron=.........................great team
Cavs after Lebron leaves=...............awful team
Cavs after Lebron joins again=.........good team (great now since adjusting)

Miami before Lebron=............mediocre team
Miami after Lebron joins=.......Great team
Miami after Lebron leaves=.....Mediocre team (and this is with adding Whiteside, McRoberts, and Deng).

Hmmm I sense a trend here.

secund2nun
02-05-2015, 06:58 PM
They replaced him with: Deng, McRoberts and Wilt Chamberlain...and they're still way below .500. GOAT level impact from our King :applause:

all lebron haters have just been slaughtered :roll:

coin24
02-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Cavs before Lebron drafted=...........awful team
Cavs with Lebron=.........................great team
Cavs after Lebron leaves=...............awful team
Cavs after Lebron joins again=.........good team (great now since adjusting)

Miami before Lebron=............mediocre team
Miami after Lebron joins=.......Great team
Miami after Lebron leaves=.....Mediocre team (and this is with adding Whiteside, McRoberts, and Deng).

Hmmm I sense a trend here.

Is the trend that you're a fan of whatever team LeBald plays for?

navy
02-05-2015, 07:00 PM
It's not that complicated.

Bosh is soft.
Wade is old.
Spolestra sucks.
Norris Cole and Chalmers.....no words to be said.

They dont call Lebron the GOAT ship jumper for nothing. He knew what was up.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Not really..

I mean, first of, let'say this. Last year, the Miami Heat didn't have a single losing record against any western conference playoff team. The key players were LeBron, Wade (in and out), Bosh.. then we had a washed up bench (multiple players of it are now in retirement), garbage guards, no rim protector/inside force, and an incompetent coach..

This year we (discussion) would still have LeBron, the addition of Luol Deng, and later Whiteside... Meanwhile you lost to teams like the Hornets (2x), Pacers (2x), Bucks (3x), Nuggets, Wizards, Jazz, Magic, Pistons, Timberwolves...

And those are mainly lottery teams...

We haven't even talked about the WC playoff teams yet, the current Heat don't have a single winning record against any western playoff team, last year's Heat didn't have a single losing record against any western playoff team... they didn't just thrive off the East, they beat the Thunder, Clippers, Suns, Warriors, Blazers, Spurs, Mavericks ON THE ROAD.... And almost the Grizz' as well on the back of a great LeBron performance.

No, I don't think they would struggle.. I think he would make it work like he did the other years, and honestly I think LeBron/Whiteside/Deng/Bosh with and in-out Wade is pretty damn good. Probably 2nd seed right now.

If LeBron was here we wouldn't have Deng. I guess I should have clarified. Also, Whiteside has only played in 23 games. Bosh has missed several, as has Birdman. The Heat would still have dreadful guard play outside of Wade and a terrible bench. That's not even getting into Spo being clueless about rotations and minutes. Lebron himself has missed a handful of games this year too. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 07:13 PM
If LeBron was here we wouldn't have Deng. I guess I should have clarified. Also, Whiteside has only played in 23 games. Bosh has missed several, as has Birdman. The Heat would still have dreadful guard play outside of Wade and a terrible bench. That's not even getting into Spo being clueless about rotations and minutes. Lebron himself has missed a handful of games this year too. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Nah, they would have Deng... Either one between Deng/Gasol, as both were options but 'Bron wasn't really sold on that being a reason to stay.

But okay, agree to disagree... honestly I'm still bitter about that broken AC lol.. would be 2-3, I think I (and you too) would like the Heat's chances in game 6 at home after 3 straight losses, and avoiding 3 straight home losses.

I<3NBA
02-05-2015, 07:19 PM
It's not that complicated.

Bosh is soft.
Wade is old.
Spolestra sucks.
Norris Cole and Chalmers.....no words to be said.

They dont call Lebron the GOAT ship jumper for nothing. He knew what was up.
funny how that works.
when Lebron was there:

Bosh was a 20/10 player being held back by Lebron
Wade was 1/b (or worse, was the Batman and Lebron Robin)
Cole and Chalmers saved Lebron's career
Spoelstra sucks....no words to be said there. The only refrain that hasn't really changed :lol

Heat was the most stacked team of all time. How much help does Lebron need?

apparently, it now turns out his help was soft, old, and useless. Not to mention his coach sucked. Damn. How'd he win 2 rings with that shitty excuse of a team?

Truth is, Miami was an all-time great team. But it all worked around Lebron. Battier was their perfect glue guy. It was when Battier broke down that the Spurs dismantled the Heat.

PJR
02-05-2015, 07:30 PM
The incessant need to validate LeBron's greatness from the usual crowd of Dsuckers is pretty funny.

LeBron's a great and impactful player. A basketball maestro. No shit. Just because a few idiots over the last few years tried to foolishly paint a picture that this wasn't the case, doesn't mean you have to go above and beyond to prove how stupid they were. Bran's resume speaks for himself.

With that being said,

2/5.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 07:33 PM
This thread isnt meant for Heat fans, it's mostly meant for kobe stans/lebron haters who claimed Miami would be a good team even without him. One guy told me last year that they'd even make the finals without him.

JT123
02-05-2015, 07:34 PM
The incessant need to validate LeBron's greatness from the usual crowd of Dsuckers is pretty funny.

LeBron's a great and impactful player. A basketball maestro. No shit. Just because a few idiots over the last few years tried to foolishly paint a picture that this wasn't the case, doesn't mean you have to go above and beyond to prove how stupid they were. Bran's resume speaks for himself.

With that being said,

2/5.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Nah, they would have Deng... Either one between Deng/Gasol, as both were options but 'Bron wasn't really sold on that being a reason to stay.

But okay, agree to disagree... honestly I'm still bitter about that broken AC lol.. would be 2-3, I think I (and you too) would like the Heat's chances in game 6 at home after 3 straight losses, and avoiding 3 straight home losses.

Yeah, who knows how it would have played out. Bad memories man. Ugh. To be clear though, I don't mean to come accross as a Lebron hater or unappreciative of what he helped the Heat accomplish. Neither could be further from the truth. LeBron is a phenominal talent and it's impossible to replace what he brings to a team. As a Heat fan it's been a frustrating season, and as a Wade fan it's a shame that his health issues have got the best of him in recent years.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Yeah, who knows how it would have played out. Bad memories man. Ugh. To be clear though, I don't mean to come accross as a Lebron hater or unappreciative of what he helped the Heat accomplish. Neither could be further from the truth. LeBron is a phenominal talent and it's impossible to replace what he brings to a team. As a Heat fan it's been a frustrating season, and as a Wade fan it's a shame that his health issues have got the best of him in recent years.

No doubt.. I lately focused a bit more on Wade's first 8 years (2003-2011), and if we're ranking first 8 years, I think Wade's first 8 would be top 10 all time.. Higher than Kobe, Hakeem's first 8, perhaps even higher than Duncan IMO, right there with LeBron's first 8.

GrapeApe
02-05-2015, 07:59 PM
On a side note, Lebron and Whiteside together would be scary. Bosh moves back to his natural position at PF, Wade as the 6th man. Championships ensue. Make it happen Riley.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 08:04 PM
On a side note, Lebron and Whiteside together would be scary. Bosh moves back to his natural position at PF, Wade as the 6th man. Championships ensue. Make it happen Riley.

http://i.imgur.com/UrCZp6N.jpg

Wade's Rings
02-05-2015, 08:47 PM
No doubt.. I lately focused a bit more on Wade's first 8 years (2003-2011), and if we're ranking first 8 years, I think Wade's first 8 would be top 10 all time.. Higher than Kobe, Hakeem's first 8, perhaps even higher than Duncan IMO, right there with LeBron's first 8.

:eek: Didn't know Lebron Stans actually give Wade credit.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
:eek: Didn't know Lebron Stans actually give Wade credit.

I like Wade.. you on the other hand are someone who said the Heat would have won 2 titles without LeBron.

Wade's Rings
02-05-2015, 08:57 PM
I like Wade.. you on the other hand are someone who said the Heat would have won 2 titles without LeBron.

Definitely would have but I guess we'll never know.

I only Hate Lebron for the 2011 Finals but I still have him as one of the greatest to have ever played.