PDA

View Full Version : No love for GOATbrook?

Marchesk
02-05-2015, 05:27 AM
45/6/6 leading his team sans Durant over the Mr 31.7 PER?

I wonder what sort of numbers a healthy Westbrook would put up with no Durant for a season.

navy
02-05-2015, 05:29 AM
Do you guys straight up ignore other threads to make your own or do you legit think it wasnt brought up?

Marchesk
02-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Do you guys straight up ignore other threads to make your own or do you legit think it wasnt brought up?

I quickly scanned about 20 titles down and then decided that an all-important GOATbrook thread was missing.

russwest0
02-05-2015, 05:50 AM
I quickly scanned about 20 titles down and then decided that an all-important GOATbrook thread was missing.

:applause:

Thunder look like a contender when Morrow plays around 35 MPG. He's such a perfect fit with their team. If they started him over Roberson, kept developing Waiters as a 6th man, cut Perkins, and traded Jackson for someone like Jordan Hill, they'd be golden.

Marchesk
02-05-2015, 06:07 AM
:applause:

Thunder look like a contender when Morrow plays around 35 MPG. He's such a perfect fit with their team. If they started him over Roberson, kept developing Waiters as a 6th man, cut Perkins, and traded Jackson for someone like Jordan Hill, they'd be golden.

I hope so. Hawks - Thunder finals :cheers: