PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Hawks are 10.5 games ahead of the Cavs

hawkfan
02-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Even with future Hall of Famers in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.
10.5 behind a team that doesn't have one superstar.

:applause:

Graviton
02-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Best team in the league baby. :bowdown:

navy
02-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Hawks starting 5 is a superstar.

LiLharvard
02-05-2015, 11:55 PM
what happening in downtown atlanta this evening?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-05-2015, 11:55 PM
They are also 1 LeBron James behind the Cavs

hawkfan
02-05-2015, 11:57 PM
They are also 1 LeBron James behind the Cavs

Yep.
LBJ would screw up the chemistry with the Hawks.
LeBron took an All-Star in Kevin Love and made him a non-All-Star this year.

livinglegend
02-06-2015, 12:02 AM
BREAKING: It doesn't matter. Cavs will beat them in the playoffs anyway.

Discuss.

Im so nba'd out
02-06-2015, 12:11 AM
hawkfan is over there sweating bullets praying that the cavs wont fall into that 4th seed :roll:.Bron is going in raw whether its the 2nd round or 3rd round hawkfan just deal with it

RedBlackAttack
02-06-2015, 12:29 AM
hawkfan is over there sweating bullets praying that the cavs wont fall into that 4th seed :roll:.Bron is going in raw whether its the 2nd round or 3rd round hawkfan just deal with it
Guy has literally been following me around for the last 48 hours on here giving me up to the minute standings updates.

Yesterday:

11 games behind the Hawks.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10992342&postcount=2

Hil-ar-ious.
The Cavs are 11 games behind the Hawks.

Thanks for the completely unsolicited update.You bet.
Just think about it.

I probably won't think about it. But, thanks again.

Ok.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367230&page=3

Today:

They've played more games than any team in the league over the last two weeks. Between tonight and Sunday, it's another three games in four nights scenario... having your schedule loaded up like that can be more difficult than playing a larger portion of good teams, but having the games properly spaced out.

The Cavs have been due for an off night for, oh, about two weeks now. Tonight was another opportunity for it to happen and they pulled their starters up 30+ in the third.

I think it might be time to give them a little credit. J/S

10.5 behind the Hawks.
J/S

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367324&page=2

Even with future Hall of Famers in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.
10.5 behind a team that doesn't have one superstar.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367329

Not sure I have ever seen a fan of a team so comfortably in first place this shaken by a team currently in third place.

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 12:30 AM
RBA,

Lovely post.

SouBeachTalents
02-06-2015, 12:32 AM
RBA,

Lovely post.

Scurred

https://doubletechnicals.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 12:32 AM

Ok.

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Scurred

https://doubletechnicals.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

Notice the city of that jersey.

navy
02-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Hawks are headed to the Finals. Not sure why hawksfan is so scared of Cleveland.

RedBlackAttack
02-06-2015, 12:41 AM
RBA,

Lovely post.
You've talked enough at this point. It is now well documented and I will be revisiting your stalking of me when the time is right.

For now, I'll leave you with this...

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3772547/kyrieirvingankles.gif

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1382527/kyriebuzzer.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1728638/lebron-james-buzzer-vs-hawks-o.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibk48AgxaOwJUq.gif

http://gifyu.com/images/KevinLoveKyrieIrvingHandshake.gif

Scurred.

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 12:51 AM
You've talked enough at this point. It is now well documented and I will be revisiting your stalking of me when the time is right.

For now, I'll leave you with this...

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3772547/kyrieirvingankles.gif

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1382527/kyriebuzzer.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1728638/lebron-james-buzzer-vs-hawks-o.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibk48AgxaOwJUq.gif

http://gifyu.com/images/KevinLoveKyrieIrvingHandshake.gif

Scurred.

Lovely.

But still 10.5 behind the Hawks.

Milbuck
02-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Oh I get it.

We're just gonna pretend that the Bucks don't have a +12.5 differential vs the Hawks this year.

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Oh I get it.

We're just gonna pretend that the Bucks don't have a +12.5 differential vs the Hawks this year.

How many games are the Bucks behind the Hawks?

Prometheus
:roll:

Damn. OP goin hard. Wreckin Cavs fans

hawkfan

Damn. OP goin hard. Wreckin Cavs fans

Thank you.

J Shuttlesworth
02-06-2015, 12:54 AM
It's amazing how scared hawkfan is of the Cavs. You would think being 10.5 games ahead would mean you're not spending every day in fear of a team

Milbuck
02-06-2015, 12:54 AM
How many games are the Bucks behind the Hawks?
Not sure.

What I do know is that the Bucks are +12.5 in point differential vs the Hawks this year.

Practice?
02-06-2015, 12:56 AM
BREAKING: OP is still terrible.

Prometheus
02-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Thank you.

You're welcome. The world has grown cowardly... it's good to see someone ready to stand up, unafraid, and believe in what he believes in. You have faith in your team - and I really respect that man.

BlazerRed
02-06-2015, 01:31 AM
Kyrie is a future HOFer? :lol

sportjames23
02-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Hawks are headed to the Finals. Not sure why hawksfan is so scared of Cleveland.

As a Hawks fan, he's been disappointed by his team before. Now that they are winning, he's displaying false bravado. Secretly, he has no faith in his team, scared he'll be let down again in the playoffs. Inside, he's shook. Cleveland's looking good now. If they somehow get that 1 seed, or get the 4 seed and meet ATL in the playoffs, ol' boy won't know what to do.

sportjames23
02-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Not sure.

What I do know is that the Bucks are +12.5 in point differential vs the Hawks this year.

In other words, the Hawks might wanna avoid the Bucks more than the Cavs. :lol

Megabox!
02-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Them boys out in Cleveland got Hawkfan shook

coin24
02-06-2015, 03:13 AM
I'm not a LeBald fan, but his stacked as fu*k Cavs, lead by batman kyrie, are going to wipe there asses with the Hawks

Relinquish
02-06-2015, 03:13 AM
Not sure.

It's because they play small.

Kblaze8855
02-06-2015, 07:56 AM
This sounds almost exactly like when Pistons fans were talking about 70 wins and being ____ ahead of ____. 4 all stars...damn near 5. People said Prince was snubbed like Korver now. I remember they put in the Pistons plus Lebron in the ASG and erased a good lead the west had.

They end up winning 64 games...won the east by like 12 games. Playoffs arrive and they lose to a team that barely won 50 games. Wade superstared the shit outta them after they spent all that time talking shit about not needing a superstar. Then Lebron did it again the next year dropping 30 in a row to keep them alive and force them to double so hard next game Boobie took like 9 wide open threes and beat them.
Then they run into a team with not one...but 3 at least borderline superstars(in 08 id say all 3 were still on the level of 07).

They get shook and destroy their chemistry trying to trade for a superstar of their own...but they traded their leader for a quickly getting washed up Iverson.

Be interesting to see how the Hawks cope with the no superstar thing in the playoffs. Weather it and win like the 04 pistons? Or lose the next 4 years with the best starting 5 in the league like the Pistons ended up doing...then blow it up trading Teague for like....a 34 year old Chris Paul when he isn't Chris Paul anymore.

At least Piston fans had a ring and damn near 2(game 7 loss) to point to as support for the belief they were just steamrolling the east. So you could kinda give them a pass for assuming their record meant they would win when it counted.

Playoffs will be hilarious as always no matter who wins. A gang of people are getting clowned.

I suppose it could end up actually being Hawks/Warriors. But the Thunder could win the title from the 8th seed...and have to beat the Wizards or Raptors to do it. I wouldnt bet on it...but you never know.

A good laugh will be had no matter what.

beastee
02-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Hawks fans were laughing at us posters who said that cavs were a lock for ECF. Now they can feel that pressure starting to come up. Nightmare scenario for hawks is if cavs get that second seed and either the bulls or Washington get 4/5 and tear up the hawks in the second round.

atljonesbro
02-06-2015, 10:38 AM
This sounds almost exactly like when Pistons fans were talking about 70 wins and being ____ ahead of ____. 4 all stars...damn near 5. People said Prince was snubbed like Korver now. I remember they put in the Pistons plus Lebron in the ASG and erased a good lead the west had.

They end up winning 64 games...won the east by like 12 games. Playoffs arrive and they lose to a team that barely won 50 games. Wade superstared the shit outta them after they spent all that time talking shit about not needing a superstar. Then Lebron did it again the next year dropping 30 in a row to keep them alive and force them to double so hard next game Boobie took like 9 wide open threes and beat them.
Then they run into a team with not one...but 3 at least borderline superstars(in 08 id say all 3 were still on the level of 07).

They get shook and destroy their chemistry trying to trade for a superstar of their own...but they traded their leader for a quickly getting washed up Iverson.

Be interesting to see how the Hawks cope with the no superstar thing in the playoffs. Weather it and win like the 04 pistons? Or lose the next 4 years with the best starting 5 in the league like the Pistons ended up doing...then blow it up trading Teague for like....a 34 year old Chris Paul when he isn't Chris Paul anymore.

At least Piston fans had a ring and damn near 2(game 7 loss) to point to as support for the belief they were just steamrolling the east. So you could kinda give them a pass for assuming their record meant they would win when it counted.

Playoffs will be hilarious as always no matter who wins. A gang of people are getting clowned.

I suppose it could end up actually being Hawks/Warriors. But the Thunder could win the title from the 8th seed...and have to beat the Wizards or Raptors to do it. I wouldnt bet on it...but you never know.

A good laugh will be had no matter what.
Why do you keep citing teams that have nothing to do with the current Hawks as reasons they won't succeed in the playoffs? I don't understand how those Pistons losing years ago are going to make this team lose. They have absolutely nothing to do with this team

atljonesbro
02-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Hawks fans were laughing at us posters who said that cavs were a lock for ECF. Now they can feel that pressure starting to come up. Nightmare scenario for hawks is if cavs get that second seed and either the bulls or Washington get 4/5 and tear up the hawks in the second round.
Yeah, so scared of 3 teams that are a combined 1-7 vs the Hawks :oldlol: . I honestly can't believe you mentioned the wizards and bulls. WTF? Lmao. They are both mediocre, overrated teams.

Hotlantadude81
02-06-2015, 11:01 AM
That's not going to mean much when the playoffs start you dumb bastard.

Hotlantadude81
02-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Yeah, so scared of 3 teams that are a combined 1-7 vs the Hawks :oldlol: . I honestly can't believe you mentioned the wizards and bulls. WTF? Lmao. They are both mediocre, overrated teams.

I thought Washington might be a threat earlier, but they don't seem to be an issue. Part of the reason is that their coach completely sucks.

They only won 44 games last year and probably will not end up much better than that this season.

RedBlackAttack
02-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Why do you keep citing teams that have nothing to do with the current Hawks as reasons they won't succeed in the playoffs? I don't understand how those Pistons losing years ago are going to make this team lose. They have absolutely nothing to do with this team
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. That 2006 Pistons team is a pretty damn good comparison. That's not the first time I've heard them mentioned together either.

The fact is, the number of teams over the last 30 years that have won a championship without at least one superstar player is extremely short. The list of teams who didn't have a superstar but still managed to be great in the regular season before falling early in the playoffs is much longer.

The way this Hawks team is constructed... it goes against modern conventional mold of how a championship roster is supposed to look. You can point to the Spurs, but as selfless as they play, they have a certified all-time great bigman in a league lacking them and one of the greatest coaches of all-time.

Maybe they will turn out to be "Spurs East" but history is not on their side.

Kblaze8855
02-06-2015, 12:00 PM

Past teams that played no defense don't make current teams that don't be unlikely to win....but similar situations suggest likely outcomes.

It isn't about if the Hawks are gonna win. I don't know....I don't much care. They aren't a team I have any rooting interest in for or against. THe Hawks have never been a rival. They have no terribly unlikable players. They play hard...the right way. They play defense. Id rather see more Hawk like teams than less. It isn't about them directly.

Generally the formula is...defense...plus a guy you can lean on to make fairly unlikely things happen. That the only way? Of course not. And it doesn't mean a team without an out of this world player cant win. It happens. But it happens like....one or two times every 30 years.

But it isn't really about the Hawks anyway. Its about people year in year out making fools of themselves touting mid season records as reason their team is the favorite and doubters need to look at the record and evaluate the teams based on standings. It just feels like such people are new to this....

I watched the Bulls have the best record in the NBA in back to back years recently. Nobody saw me talking shit predicting this and that....history showed me that it didn't really matter. 1 week...hell...a bad Tuesday and Thursday getting you to 0-2...destroys a year of work.

And suddenly 50 arguments on how you had the best record just make you look like an idiot. Maybe my approach is different because ive seen so much success from the Bulls in my life....that I don't go overboard at a good record. I get excited by playoff success. As a Hawk fan you might be more inclined towards making a big deal of your record before the all star break. But im not sure that's it either.

Its just human nature I believe. If it were not being used to success.....Laker fans wouldn't be so obnoxious when they are winning.

They have been good most of all our lives. They still act like ***** who have never seen a good record not matter in the end.

So its whatever....by all means support your team...id prefer it if you didn't do it like an idiot(Having predicted the Hawks win the title last year...and the year before...doesn't give me faith in your judgment). But support is good.

Just be nice if people learned from what they see and didn't jump the gun yearly. How we watch teams run away with great records year after year and not have it matter in the end....and keep acting like the record is the end all....its just beyond me.

It may not have anything to do with the teams playing right now....but as I said...high scoring teams that cant play D in the past have nothing to do with right now.

But I wouldn't pick one to win the title no matter what their record was.

History taught me it probably isn't gonna happen.

History has much to teach if you are open to learning.

History has taught me to assume that teams with great players beat deeper teams with good players.

Doesn't mean it always happens. But its a good indicator. Good enough that im not deciding who I think wins based only on team record.

It matters. But history tells me it matters less in the face of an overwhelmingly talented individual who has good help.

So lets just wait and see together.

Hotlantadude81
02-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. That 2006 Pistons team is a pretty damn good comparison. That's not the first time I've heard them mentioned together either.

The fact is, the number of teams over the last 30 years that have won a championship without at least one superstar player is extremely short. The list of teams who didn't have a superstar but still managed to be great in the regular season before falling early in the playoffs is much longer.

The way this Hawks team is constructed... it goes against modern conventional mold of how a championship roster is supposed to look. You can point to the Spurs, but as selfless as they play, they have a certified all-time great bigman in a league lacking them and one of the greatest coaches of all-time.

Maybe they will turn out to be "Spurs East" but history is not on their side.

I've went back and forth with Spurs fans on this. Many of them are convinced the Hawks are coming out of the east because of they use the Spurs system and that Millsap/Horford/Teague are is not that different from what they have. I mean, yes.. Parker, Duncan and Manu are HOF's, but none of them were in their prime last year.

That's the argument.

When I look at the players... Both Teague and Millsap had their moments against Indiana last year and Horford is generally pretty solid in the playoffs. Korver was not good in the playoffs until last year, but last year was his first year in this system and I wouldn't put too much stock into what he did in years past.

Pero is a big wild card. If that do hits his 3's it puts the other teams defense on their heels.

A big problem is that we have no Manu.... Dennis Schroder is the one most resembling of him. He can break down defenses at will, and he plays with little fear, but his jumper is still not good.

Keno
02-06-2015, 12:18 PM
lebron in 5.

atljonesbro
02-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Past teams that played no defense don't make current teams that don't be unlikely to win....but similar situations suggest likely outcomes.

It isn't about if the Hawks are gonna win. I don't know....I don't much care. They aren't a team I have any rooting interest in for or against. THe Hawks have never been a rival. They have no terribly unlikable players. They play hard...the right way. They play defense. Id rather see more Hawk like teams than less. It isn't about them directly.

Generally the formula is...defense...plus a guy you can lean on to make fairly unlikely things happen. That the only way? Of course not. And it doesn't mean a team without an out of this world player cant win. It happens. But it happens like....one or two times every 30 years.

But it isn't really about the Hawks anyway. Its about people year in year out making fools of themselves touting mid season records as reason their team is the favorite and doubters need to look at the record and evaluate the teams based on standings. It just feels like such people are new to this....

I watched the Bulls have the best record in the NBA in back to back years recently. Nobody saw me talking shit predicting this and that....history showed me that it didn't really matter. 1 week...hell...a bad Tuesday and Thursday getting you to 0-2...destroys a year of work.

And suddenly 50 arguments on how you had the best record just make you look like an idiot. Maybe my approach is different because ive seen so much success from the Bulls in my life....that I don't go overboard at a good record. I get excited by playoff success. As a Hawk fan you might be more inclined towards making a big deal of your record before the all star break. But im not sure that's it either.

Its just human nature I believe. If it were not being used to success.....Laker fans wouldn't be so obnoxious when they are winning.

They have been good most of all our lives. They still act like ***** who have never seen a good record not matter in the end.

So its whatever....by all means support your team...id prefer it if you didn't do it like an idiot(Having predicted the Hawks win the title last year...and the year before...doesn't give me faith in your judgment). But support is good.

Just be nice if people learned from what they see and didn't jump the gun yearly. How we watch teams run away with great records year after year and not have it matter in the end....and keep acting like the record is the end all....its just beyond me.

It may not have anything to do with the teams playing right now....but as I said...high scoring teams that cant play D in the past have nothing to do with right now.

But I wouldn't pick one to win the title no matter what their record was.

History taught me it probably isn't gonna happen.

History has much to teach if you are open to learning.

History has taught me to assume that teams with great players beat deeper teams with good players.

Doesn't mean it always happens. But its a good indicator. Good enough that im not deciding who I think wins based only on team record.

It matters. But history tells me it matters less in the face of an overwhelmingly talented individual who has good help.

So lets just wait and see together.
I've never said they were guaranteed anything. I have more of a problem with clearly inferior teams getting the benefit of the doubt that they'll just all the sudden "turn on the switch" and the Hawks get punished by being good in regular season by people calling them "regular season warriors who will get overwhelmed in the playoffs by the Bulls (that one is an absolute joke) or Cavs" . And the worst part is people act like the Bulls are a playoff team when they're last 3 seasons have included 2 first round exits and a second round exit. They haven't done anything noteworthy in almost 4 years yet they are seen as these playoff juggernauts because of their name simply. The arguments I see are just horrendous and unfair.

hawksdogsbraves
02-06-2015, 12:20 PM
I've went back and forth with Spurs fans on this. Many of them are convinced the Hawks are coming out of the east because of they use the Spurs system and that Millsap/Horford/Teague are is not that different from what they have. I mean, yes.. Parker, Duncan and Manu are HOF's, but none of them were in their prime last year.

That's the argument.

When I look at the players... Both Teague and Millsap had their moments against Indiana last year and Horford is generally pretty solid in the playoffs. Korver was not good in the playoffs until last year, but last year was his first year in this system and I wouldn't put too much stock into what he did in years past.

Pero is a big wild card. If that do hits his 3's it puts the other teams defense on their heels.

The dude shoots 30% from three so I hope we're not counting on him to drain a bunch in the playoffs. As long as he makes just enough to pull their bigs out of the post he's doing his job.

Hotlantadude81
02-06-2015, 12:28 PM
The dude shoots 30% from three so I hope we're not counting on him to drain a bunch in the playoffs. As long as he makes just enough to pull their bigs out of the post he's doing his job.

But haven't you noticed how it throws the other team off when he does?

His ability to shoot from the outside (when he is going well) scares the shit out of other teams. It pushes this team to another level.

beastee
02-06-2015, 12:36 PM
I've never said they were guaranteed anything. I have more of a problem with clearly inferior teams getting the benefit of the doubt that they'll just all the sudden "turn on the switch" and the Hawks get punished by being good in regular season by people calling them "regular season warriors who will get overwhelmed in the playoffs by the Bulls (that one is an absolute joke) or Cavs" . And the worst part is people act like the Bulls are a playoff team when they're last 3 seasons have included 2 first round exits and a second round exit. They haven't done anything noteworthy in almost 4 years yet they are seen as these playoff juggernauts because of their name simply. The arguments I see are just horrendous and unfair.
Bulls have had major injuries the last 3 playoffs. They are dysfunctional now...but if they are fully healthy in the playoffs...they will make noise.

beastee
02-06-2015, 12:38 PM
And the key point to this thread is the fact that you guys were laughing at the cavs just a month ago. Now your chances of realistically beating them have decreased ten fold. Enjoy it while it lasts...

dude77
02-06-2015, 12:40 PM
damn the hawks get no respect even when they're steamrolling the entire fkn league .. but it's understandable I guess .. it's the hawks .. they'll probably lose their first two at home if they meet cleveland in the playoffs

Hotlantadude81
02-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Bulls have had major injuries the last 3 playoffs. They are dysfunctional now...but if they are fully healthy in the playoffs...they will make noise.

Not if Rose keeps playing with the mindset that he is currently playing at.

J Shuttlesworth
05-23-2015, 03:58 AM
2 games behind IIRC

ihoopallday
05-23-2015, 04:04 AM
2 games behind IIRC

:( Damn, that's cold blooded bro.

madmax
05-23-2015, 04:09 AM
:oldlol: :cheers:

warriorfan
05-23-2015, 04:32 AM
GOAT bump :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
05-23-2015, 05:02 AM
2 games behind IIRC
my nikka :cheers: :oldlol: Kill em :rockon:

KnicksWolves
05-23-2015, 05:28 AM
2 games behind IIRC

:bowdown:

coin24
05-23-2015, 05:33 AM
I'm not a LeBald fan, but his stacked as fu*k Cavs, lead by batman kyrie, are going to wipe there asses with the Hawks

Nostradamus :rockon:

Except they don't even need kyrie:lol

coin24
05-23-2015, 05:34 AM
2 games behind IIRC

Goat bump:lol :cheers:

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 06:38 AM
2 games behind IIRC

Damn, son. :cheers:

Derka
05-23-2015, 08:10 AM
2 games behind IIRC
Oh f*ck, SLAYED. :lol

Sakkreth
05-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Damn :roll:

Imagine tho if Cavs swept them and bump would of been "4 games behind IIRC" :D

Sakkreth
05-23-2015, 08:25 AM
damn the hawks get no respect even when they're steamrolling the entire fkn league .. but it's understandable I guess .. it's the hawks .. they'll probably lose their first two at home if they meet cleveland in the playoffs

And this fakkit ain't funny :facepalm

Prime_Shaq
05-23-2015, 08:32 AM
Nice edit :rolleyes:

tontoz
05-23-2015, 10:06 AM

:oldlol: @ this clown editing his post today as if people wouldnt noticie.

Xoush
05-23-2015, 10:30 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bernkastel
05-23-2015, 11:08 AM
2 games behind IIRC

:lebronamazed:

WallIn
05-23-2015, 11:09 AM

Last edited today

:oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
05-23-2015, 11:14 AM

Lame as ****.

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 01:23 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jzek
05-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Bring back hawkfan just so we can make fun of him!

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Bring back hawkfan just so we can make fun of him!

hawkfan avoiding this thread like the plague. :oldlol:

chosen_one6
05-23-2015, 02:56 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

red1
05-23-2015, 03:04 PM
hawkfan and dude77 :roll:

zoom17
05-23-2015, 03:11 PM

Hoopz2332
05-27-2015, 11:32 AM

SilkkTheShocker
05-27-2015, 11:33 AM
Best team in the league baby. :bowdown:

Take Your Lumps
05-27-2015, 11:40 AM

I'm gonna throw my own team under the bus so those meanies online will give me some internet props for being half right!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/982/post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif