PDA

View Full Version : Amare might decide to get bought out

Knicksfever2010
02-06-2015, 09:23 AM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12287749/amare-stoudemire-new-york-knicks-use-all-star-break-weigh-buyout-decision

kells333
02-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Dallas could use him.

Knicksfever2010
02-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Dallas could use him.

Not Atlanta?

QuebecBaller
02-06-2015, 09:44 AM
He should go back to Phoenix to get healthy

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Not Atlanta?

Amare and Andrea can both be bought out and come to Atlanta.

:applause:

Haymaker
02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
He should go back to Phoenix to get healthy
Indeed. But he should drain every single penny he can from Dolan. I have no sympathy for such a filthy rich idiot.

Patrick Chewing
02-06-2015, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't mind signing Amare to Vet league minimum next season. Dude has been loyal to NY. Just that injuries have killed his career.

Knicksfever2010
02-06-2015, 11:14 AM
I wouldn't mind signing Amare to Vet league minimum next season. Dude has been loyal to NY. Just that injuries have killed his career.

How has he been 'loyal' to the Knicks? The Knicks were the only team dumb enough to offer him a 5th year. Its not like he was an all star last year and could have ripped up his contract and get a new one, nothing about being loyal. Of course he is "loyal", he wants his guaranteed money.

Patrick Chewing
02-06-2015, 05:49 PM
How has he been 'loyal' to the Knicks? The Knicks were the only team dumb enough to offer him a 5th year. Its not like he was an all star last year and could have ripped up his contract and get a new one, nothing about being loyal. Of course he is "loyal", he wants his guaranteed money.

Do you not understand the concept of loyalty? It's not his fault the Knicks offered him that contract. He was MVP-like his first season and he was worth every penny. When I say he's loyal, I'm saying that he's mentioned in the past about staying with the Knicks past his current deal. He even offered to come off the bench last year and the year before if it meant it would help the team.

hawkfan
02-06-2015, 05:51 PM
When are the Knicks going to buy out Bargnani.

Knicksfever2010
02-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Do you not understand the concept of loyalty? It's not his fault the Knicks offered him that contract. He was MVP-like his first season and he was worth every penny. When I say he's loyal, I'm saying that he's mentioned in the past about staying with the Knicks past his current deal. He even offered to come off the bench last year and the year before if it meant it would help the team.

Okay and I mention how I might win the Powerball on Saturday and move out of my moms basement. Will I? - not likely

Amare likes to make quotes and headlines, whats your point? Hes loyal because he said he would stay with the Knicks after his contract runs out? At what price?