PDA

View Full Version : Lillard Dunk on Gobert

Practice?
02-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Not sure how I missed this. Not bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mOS1uuhUDA

Xiao Yao You
02-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Funny how this is what is talked about when Gobert single handedly took Aldridge out of the game the last 3 quarters.

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 01:07 AM
Funny how this is what is talked about when Gobert single handedly took Aldridge out of the game the last 3 quarters.
So are Gobert/Exum your untouchable players right now?

Is Utah trying to move Kanter at all?

Xiao Yao You
02-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Gobert is the centerpiece. Anyone that doesn't fit around him is movable. I doubt they do anything with Kanter or Favors until the off-season. I'd guess Kanter might take the qualifying offer and wait for the big payday when the cap goes up the next year and the Jazz will have more tim to evaluate.

KNOW1EDGE
02-07-2015, 02:02 AM

Or, Goberts length affected Aldridge and made it hard for him to get his jumper going. So Aldridge took him in the paint and took Gobert to school.

This thread is about Lillard and his dunk over Gobert, not about the Aldridge and Gobert matchup tho

Xiao Yao You
02-07-2015, 03:42 AM
Or, Goberts length affected Aldridge and made it hard for him to get his jumper going. So Aldridge took him in the paint and took Gobert to school.

This thread is about Lillard and his dunk over Gobert, not about the Aldridge and Gobert matchup tho

Took him to school with 6 points in 3 quarters? :confusedshrug:

bdreason
02-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Lillard is an underrated dunker. He has some sick in-game dunks for a guy his size.