PDA

View Full Version : The Giannis Antetokounmpo Thread

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Milwaukee Bucks ✔ @Bucks

At 20 yrs, 62 days, @G_ante34 becomes second youngest player in last 30 seasons w/ 25 pt/15 reb/4 asst. game. Behind: LeBron (18-334) #Bucks

9:31 PM - 6 Feb 2015

http://i.minus.com/ibqSexEXz4XC0e.gif

Tonight's highlights (27/15/4 on 69% shooting): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_w6FLWg184

Last game (25/6/2 on 71% shooting): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxvf2R8p6hY

SugarHill
02-07-2015, 12:51 AM
Has career high. Beats it right away

http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

RightTwoCensor
02-07-2015, 12:53 AM
L-tetokounmpo jut got creamed by Harden in a blowout loss, not much to celebrate drafting the next Kevin Love.

He'll be in H-Town riding the coattails of a Prime Harden in no time.

Milbuck
No flukes. Kid doesn't **** around.

Shades of prime KG tonight.
celebrate drafting the next Kevin Love.
You understand that the Bucks are in the playoffs, right?

J Shuttlesworth
Damn. Were those stats complete though? Who won the game?

24-Inch_Chrome
02-07-2015, 12:55 AM

Why would he go to Houston? Most players actually want to do something other than exit in the first round of the playoffs at the hands of a choker..

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Damn. Were those stats complete though? Who won the game?
Stop. Don't even start this. The refs raped us tonight, period, end of discussion, bottom line, no questions asked, it's over.

Giannis >>> Harden tonight. Turned 20 a couple months ago, outplayed the MVP favorite on his own floor.

Greatness.

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 12:56 AM
Why would he go to Houston? Most players actually want to do something other than exit in the first round of the playoffs at the hands of a choker..
:roll: :roll: :roll:

3peated
02-07-2015, 12:56 AM
milbuck i made a post on reddit about how giannis is gonna be the future of the nba and take the reigns after lebron and i got absolutely trashed on. why they so mad over there

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 12:57 AM
milbuck i made a post on reddit about how giannis is gonna be the future of the nba and take the reigns after lebron and i got absolutely trashed on. why they so mad over there
Box score watching ****.

Numbers finally starting to match the game. They scared now :yaohappy:

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Giannis is good but let's be real... AD is the future. I could see Giannis as the future #2 though, a la Durant (well maybe he's #3 now though)

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Giannis is good but let's be real... AD is the future. I could see Giannis as the future #2 though, a la Durant (well maybe he's #3 now though)
You lowkey tryna troll Durant fans in my thread? :coleman:

Anyways, I'm serious with this thread. Not trying to anoint him the next superstar or anything. I think he's a potential top 10 player in the L, not a top tier ATG like Davis probably will be. Just really, really impressed with what I'm seeing from my guy. Dude is visibly the best player on our team, has been for most of this year impact-wise. Just glad there's finally something for the box score watchers to see. Glad the team is finally going to him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Creating threads and acting like a goofy trolling idiot won't help him get more notoriety. Just saying.

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2015, 01:11 AM
You lowkey tryna troll Durant fans in my thread? :coleman:

Anyways, I'm serious with this thread. Not trying to anoint him the next superstar or anything. I think he's a potential top 10 player in the L, not a top tier ATG like Davis probably will be. Just really, really impressed with what I'm seeing from my guy. Dude is visibly the best player on our team, has been for most of this year impact-wise. Just glad there's finally something for the box score watchers to see. Glad the team is finally going to him.
Not trolling. I would take AD over Durant right now, honestly.

But I really do see Davis/Giannis as the #1/#2 tandem in the league. Imagine a Bucks Pelicans finals :eek:

Although who knows what teams they will be on in 5 years.

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Creating threads and acting like a goofy trolling idiot won't help him get more notoriety. Just saying.
Feel free to link me to the dozens of Giannis threads I've made recently.

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Not trolling. I would take AD over Durant right now, honestly.

But I really do see Davis/Giannis as the #1/#2 tandem in the league. Imagine a Bucks Pelicans finals :eek:

Although who knows what teams they will be on in 5 years.
Optimistic..#2 is pretty damn good. Sky's the limit though. He's on a similar development path as PG, except a year younger. We'll have to wait and see.

Giannis is here to stay though. Him and Jabari have both mentioned several times they want to stick it out and build something here. Making the playoffs now is a good start.

Rose
02-07-2015, 02:35 AM
:applause:

UK2K
02-07-2015, 02:38 AM
Stop. Don't even start this. The refs raped us tonight, period, end of discussion, bottom line, no questions asked, it's over.

Giannis >>> Harden tonight. Turned 20 a couple months ago, outplayed the MVP favorite on his own floor.

Greatness.

:facepalm

Dragic4Life
02-07-2015, 03:36 AM
Comparing a foreign scrub to Lebron.:oldlol:

Goodness the delusion.:facepalm

CavaliersFTW
02-07-2015, 03:37 AM
Greatest player of all time

Euroleague
02-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Comparing a foreign scrub to Lebron.:oldlol:

Goodness the delusion.:facepalm

Games like this are a good start for him............Maybe he can be more than a 7th option on Greece national team like he was last summer......

Oh wait, Greece had their C team last summer..........so if they actually bring their A team, never mind then.

RRR3
02-07-2015, 04:07 AM
Games like this are a good start for him............Maybe he can be more than a 7th option on Greece national team like he was last summer......

Oh wait, Greece had their C team last summer..........so if they actually bring their A team, never mind then.
Giannis tonight>>>>>>>>>VSpans entite career

Milbuck
02-07-2015, 04:24 AM

20 year old, midway through his 2nd year Giannis SHITS on Spanoulis' entire basketball career. Dude is better than Spanoulis ever was and he's not even the legal drinking age.

Let that sink in.

CarlosBoozer
02-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Bucks got a bright future, Jason Kidd was a great choice for a coach as well.

spiegel
02-07-2015, 05:15 AM
L-tetokounmpo jut got creamed by Harden in a blowout loss, not much to celebrate drafting the next Kevin Love.

This guy is not a rockets fan or a harden fan. He might actually be milcuckheads alternate I'd by this posting garbage to get people to hate on harden with these posts. When will the mods finally ban IPs here

Keno
02-07-2015, 06:01 AM
damn, lebron put that statline up at 18? goat.

Ray22
02-07-2015, 07:22 AM
:bowdown: Giannis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYoqIrbdfRY) :bowdown:

Come on now Euroleague. I know that you don't really believe that.

This guy has made an amazing progress so far, and he is working so hard. He, at least, deserves some praise...

andgar923
02-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Nice!

Forget about the stats, I like his combination of smooth 2 guard and back to the basket game. I love how he was using his size and blocking people away with his body, yet was able to play like a 2 guard when he had too.

my beef with most of today's bigs is that they try to hard to play like guards and don't use their body as a shield properly.

One can also tell he's a natural passer, very nice vision and passing.

I like.. I like.

chips93
02-07-2015, 11:36 AM

Greatness.

harden was getting double teamed 25 feet from the rim for most of the second half, so its not really a fair comparison

4 assists undersells his passing from last night, and his defense was great too. really impressive game

Milbuck
02-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Triple double watch vs the Nets...10/7/8 and awesome defense with 10 minutes left in the 3rd :applause:

LeJohn Janes
02-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Giannis going 15th in the world's worst draft is going to look so ridiculous in a few years.

CavaliersFTW
02-09-2015, 10:32 PM

Giannis is the greatest player in Euroleague history let alone the history of grease :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:38 PM
He is the greatest greek player of all time and it's not even close.

G-train
02-09-2015, 11:10 PM
He is the greatest greek player of all time and it's not even close.

Question, who is the greatest Lithuanian player ever?

And who is the greatest Brazilian player ever?