PDA

View Full Version : Future of OKC

kurple
02-07-2015, 09:11 AM
I'm thinking this is the beginning of the end. They probably wont make the playoffs this year, and they havent even looked that good with KD and Westbrook healthy.

One of their superstars will force a trade next season if they aint back to being a top 3 seed. Something i dont see happening

kurple
02-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Winning is pretty much the only reason Westbrook and Durant would wanna live in Oklahoma

pastis
02-07-2015, 09:22 AM
why they shouldnt make the playoffs?

suns and NO arent that good. Mavs, Suns, NO are teams who can fall down at any time, losing 6 out of 10 games and even more.

OKC will make the playoffs and go at least to the WCF

StephHamann
02-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Westbrooke is box office. He should go to the Lakers.

Durant can ring chase in Atlanta.

coin24
02-07-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm with kurple the thunder look like shit..

Suns and NO currently >>>>>

LeJohn Janes
02-07-2015, 10:00 AM
If that future involves Scott Brooks then I have some bad news for Thunder fans.

ninephive
02-07-2015, 10:22 AM
When you've got a guy who's never shot over 45% from the field in his career, you can't have him jacking 30 shots a game.

thefatmiral
02-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Westbrooke is box office. He should go to the Lakers.

Durant can ring chase in Atlanta.
Lakers arent going to be anything ever again. dont think westbrook wants to lead that squad.

Darius
02-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Westbrook for CP3.

Get it done Presti

DMAVS41
02-07-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm thinking this is the beginning of the end. They probably wont make the playoffs this year, and they havent even looked that good with KD and Westbrook healthy.

One of their superstars will force a trade next season if they aint back to being a top 3 seed. Something i dont see happening

I don't know what will or won't happen, but it's all on Presti.

He ****ed them hugely last year with Caron and Fisher...and now this year he's added Waiters. Not sure that makes sense. Another ball dominant player that isn't very good on defense that can't shoot as a spot up guy all that well.

They need to trade Reggie Jackson now I guess. Which is a shame because I really like him on that team.

They should have traded Perk and something....for a real asset as well.

I actually think Pekovich would be a good fit on the Thunder. I'm sure Minny would be willing to talk to teams. His contract is actually not bad under the new CBA...and Pek would fit nicely next to Ibaka and Adams.

I supported Presti after the Harden trade. Still think it was smart, but his moves since them have been awful. He cost them a chance at the title last year...and he's on that path yet again.

RRR3
02-07-2015, 11:54 AM
When you've got a guy who's never shot over 45% from the field in his career, you can't have him jacking 30 shots a game.
Westbrook shot 45.7% in 2012.

Stay mad he shits on Parker

ProfessorMurder
02-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Durant leaves.
Massive overpay for Westbrook to keep him.
Brooks is never fired.
???
Profit.

keep-itreal
02-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Kevin Durant to the Wizards
Russell Westbrook to the Knicks

el gringos
02-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Westbrook for CP3.

Get it done Presti
How much would la have to add to do that? Do they have any good picks. Maybe okc gets them to do Perkins for spencer hawes?

macpierce
02-07-2015, 12:25 PM
I see westbrook coming to the lakers, it's pretty obvious he wants to be the man and loves the LA lifestyle. Doesn't hurt that he's from Long Beach either.

:banana:

rezznor
02-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Westbrook to LA. Durant to houston. After a few years in the lottery... Sonics back to Seattle

DMAVS41
02-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Durant leaves.
Massive overpay for Westbrook to keep him.
Brooks is never fired.
???
Profit.

It's not possible to massive overpay Westbrook. He's a clear cut max player.

swagga
02-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Kevin Durant to the Wizards
Russell Westbrook to the Knicks

sweet baby jesus westbrook and melo gonna rebuild the twin towers by hand tbh :lol

AirFederer
02-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Flame out then team with Perk as go to guy for next five seasons

Marchesk
02-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Can you imagine a Westbrook - Kobe backcourt? Kobe needs to not retire just in case. Dat chucking :applause:

salwan
02-07-2015, 02:21 PM
they should be ok as long as they:

- fire brooks and get a proper basketball mind in
- rebuild the squad around ibaka, durant and westbrook with much more shooters

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2015, 02:28 PM
why they shouldnt make the playoffs?

suns and NO arent that good. Mavs, Suns, NO are teams who can fall down at any time, losing 6 out of 10 games and even more.

OKC will make the playoffs and go at least to the WCF
lol no. Even if they make the playoffs, they will not beat GSW in a series. Have you watched OKC play this year? They are an awful team

Marchesk
02-07-2015, 02:29 PM
lol no. Even if they make the playoffs, they will not beat GSW in a series. Have you watched OKC play this year? They are an awful team

They won't be awful if they can make the playoffs with a healthy Durant. They'll be dangerous. That doesn't mean they get out of the first round, but it's the last 8th seed you'd ever want to play, just because of what Westbrook and Durant can do.

ProfessorMurder
02-07-2015, 02:32 PM
It's not possible to massive overpay Westbrook. He's a clear cut max player.

We don't know how the salary cap will explode, or how the CBA will shake out in a few years.