PDA

View Full Version : Terry Stotts is going to be the reason the Blazers fail in May

sportsfan76
02-08-2015, 12:15 AM
I witnessed this d*ckhead stand on the sideline in Cleveland not too long ago and watch Kyrie score 55 pts without coming up with a defensive scheme sine Lebron was not in the game:facepalm

Now tonight this retard allows his team to blow a 11 pt lead with 3 mins to go and never told his team this at that point of the game which is why he is a dumb a$$ coach

1. We have the lead so let's use up as much of the shot clock as possible and get a good shot

2. We don't have to rush because we have the lead and now it's all about using up the shot clock on each possession

What is he on the sidelines doing?:confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
02-08-2015, 12:15 AM
hes a good coach. Lets stop with the excuses guys come on.

sportsfan76
02-08-2015, 12:17 AM
hes a good coach. Lets stop with the excuses guys come on.

Good coach tell their team what I posted when up 11 with 3 mins left:rockon: :rockon:

BlazerRed
02-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Stotts isn't amazing, but there's far worse coaches in the league.

D.J.
02-08-2015, 01:26 AM
The guy is no Popovich, but he's no Mike Brown either. This team also won a series last year as a 5th seed and they're right up there this year. Let's wait for late April-early May before we determine whether the guy is a good or bad coach.

Magic731
02-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Stotts was getting so much credit last season for the way the Blazers were playing. Now apparently he is a terrible coach. Has he just lost all his coaching ability in the space of a year? Stotts is that type of coach who I don't think a fan can truly evaluate. Too much goes on behind the scenes for us to say whether he is a good coach or not. He's got a solid roster and as a result his team is a contender in the west, what more do you want?

Eric Cartman
02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
He is a great coach, not his fault Lilliard's shot is straight tripping, Lopez and Aldridge's injuries.

Genaro
02-08-2015, 03:06 AM
OP got a point about those 2 games but it isn't Stotts fault the way Lillard and Batum are playing lately, there's only so much he can do.

RoseCity07
02-08-2015, 03:16 AM
He's not a good coach but he's not terrible. Honestly I think the guy makes some really bad coaching moves at times. He doesn't understand momentum like tonight. Rick Carlisle will call a conservative timeout. Stotts waits until the wheels fall off. I don't understand it.

He needs to sit Aldridge 2-3 minutes before the end of the third so he can come back and finish the game at around the 10 minute mark. Let Lillard end the third and get his rest when Aldridge comes back. His sub patterns are garbage and that cause Portland to go too long with bad lineups.

J Shuttlesworth
02-08-2015, 03:19 AM
Think about it this way... we're just fans. We know that a player shouldn't do that stuff, right? These guys are playing professionally for a living. the players should know this shit on their own anyway. Can't blame a coach for everything.

sportsfan76
02-08-2015, 03:22 AM
Think about it this way... we're just fans. We know that a player shouldn't do that stuff, right? These guys are playing professionally for a living. the players should know this shit on their own anyway. Can't blame a coach for everything.

Well the coach is paid to remind them in case they forget