PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook is Kind of a Baby......

Dro
02-08-2015, 03:55 PM
He complains on EVERY SHOT it seems like about a foul. Even in this game where they're been up big the entire game, even though KD just put back that previous miss, Westbrook still gets a delay of game because he didn't get the call, even though his team scored.....

I LOVE Westbrook's game and his emotion but he's ALMOST as bad as Cousins...I say almost because at least Russell doesn't let it affect him getting back on defense and he's not pouting the entire game over a bad call in the 1st quarter...But it is annoying how much players today whine for foul calls..I mean players have always whined about calls but in today's game its RIDICULOUS....This no handchecking era has babied these players, they expect to get fouls every time they get touched....Where I'm from, you'd never call a foul on the court unless you got the sh*t knocked out of you or something.....

Lebronxrings
02-08-2015, 04:10 PM
thats the whole thunder team in a nutshell

Genaro
02-08-2015, 04:15 PM
This is the NBA now days. Durant, Lebron and everyone else does the same thing

aj1987
02-08-2015, 04:17 PM
This is the NBA now days. Durant, Lebron and everyone else does the same thing
Durant was bitching and crying for FT's in the ASG. :facepalm

LeBron does bitch a lot as well, but he gets a lot of legit non-calls. Put him KD's/Harden's place, he's average 15 FT's a game EASILY.

lilteapot
02-08-2015, 04:19 PM

LeBron does bitch a lot as well, but he gets a lot of legit non-calls.
Durant wanted that All Star Game MVP sooo badly lol

Jud
02-08-2015, 04:19 PM
He got it from watching Durant whine about them. The servant serves his traits.

tpols
02-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Being ref in a game with Chris Paul, Westbrook, Durant, and DeAndre Jordan must be pure hell..

aj1987
02-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Being ref in a game with Chris Paul, Westbrook, Durant, and DeAndre Jordan must be pure hell..
Don't forget Pau and Boozer.

Ca$H
02-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Westbrook is a homosexual ninja turtle that overdosed on cocaine.

Jud
02-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Ca$h is a homosexual ninja turtle that overdosed on cocaine.
Fixed it for ya

Dro
02-09-2015, 12:56 PM
I might even throw David West in there...

:lol

Jlamb47
02-09-2015, 01:24 PM

LeBron does bitch a lot as well, but he gets a lot of legit non-calls. Put him KD's/Harden's place, he's average 15 FT's a game EASILY.
Lol do you not see how many Ft Lebron get a game?

Ca$H
02-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Fixed it for ya

LOL. U mad bro?

Rose'sACL
02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
do you? he should lead the league every year easily.

aj1987
02-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Do you not see how LeBron plays?

What's with all these idiots trying to talk about basketball recently?

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 07:22 PM
It's called being assertive.

Sometimes it's the difference between winning and losing. Damn, you guys will nitpick anything just for the sake of complaining. He's one of the greatest competitors in history but you complain about it. It's ****ing sad.

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Kind of ... ??? He throws tantrums like no tomorrow. Him and Lillard should wear diaper shorts.

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Kind of ... ??? He throws tantrums like no tomorrow. Him and Lillard should wear diaper shorts.
Maybe if Rose was more assertive like Westbrook he wouldn't be such an awful basketball player. Rose's timid and passive nature ruined his NBA career. He's not even a top 20 PG anymore

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Maybe if Rose was more assertive like Westbrook he wouldn't be such an awful basketball player. Rose's timid and passive nature ruined his NBA career. He's not even a top 20 PG anymore
What does Rose have to do with this?

Derrick was assertive when healthy, that's why he has an MVP notch on his belt already. Leading a team, and not playing supplemental support, with no pressure, to someone else's MVP abilities. Durant.

Stay salty though, child. Now go throw a PMS tantrum like your favorite player.

:oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 08:13 PM
What does Rose have to do with this?

Derrick was assertive when healthy, that's why he has an MVP notch on his belt already. Leading a team, and not playing supplemental support, with no pressure, to someone else's MVP abilities. Durant.

Stay salty though, child. No go throw a PMS tantrum like your favorite player.

:oldlol:
Westbrook plays a lot better without Durant so you have no point. I can't even imagine Westbrook on that 2011 Bulls team. I know he wouldn't cower like Rose did against the Heat.

Injuries happen in the NBA, a lot. If you don't have the mental fortitude to get back on the wagon and dominate then you were never worthy of praise. D-Rose proves he's the biggest bitch in sports and that's why he'll never be a top PG like Westbrook. Sad reality for a lot of you Chicago fans.

Foster5k
02-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Westbrook is dialed in on every play. OKC could be up by 50 in the 4th quarter. If Westbrook thought he was fouled, and there was no call; Westbrook would go berserk like no tomorrow.

Graviton
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Westbrook is dialed in on every play. OKC could be up by 50 in the 4th quarter. If Westbrook thought he was fouled, and there was no call; Westbrook would go berserk like no tomorrow.
He needs to calm down a little, I never seen him "take it easy" even when they are up 20. His face looks like someone took his family hostage and told him to play his hardest every game. :lol

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 08:18 PM
That's looked down upon around here. If you give it your all on every play and invest everything you have and show emotion, then that makes you a child.

Somehow sitting out 2 years when medically cleared it more respectable to some people.

Westbrook is just a hard-working guy. Graduated with a 4.0 at UCLA. WHat does that tell you about this guys work ethic? It's out of this world. He's a workaholic and a ruthless competitor. I hope my children are like Westbrook. His parents did a great job.

hahaitme
02-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Don't forget Pau and Boozer.

AND 1

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sports-fan-talk/files/2013/02/CarlosBoozer_Image1.jpg

Ca$H
02-09-2015, 09:27 PM
I want somebody to spit on Westbrook and deliver a low blow.

KG215
02-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Westbrook complains a lot but he, along with Carmelo, get very little respect from the refs. If there's anyone that at least deserves to complain sometimes, it's Westbrook.

Dro
02-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Westbrook complains a lot but he, along with Carmelo, get very little respect from the refs. If there's anyone that at least deserves to complain sometimes, it's Westbrook.
I mean, he's 3rd in the NBA this year in free throw's attempted, 2nd in makes.....