PDA

View Full Version : Who do you like to watch basketball with?

LOLCATS
02-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Do you like to watch alone, or with your friends? I used to watch with my wife, and before that with my girlfriends, but since I have been watching it alone I don't feel the same enjoyment as when I was watching it with a partner. Do you guys likes to watch with people or by yourself?

FatComputerNerd
02-09-2015, 04:04 PM
I like to do stuff with your wife

Demon Lizard
02-09-2015, 04:05 PM
I watch the OP's wife too.

SpanishACB
02-09-2015, 04:07 PM
with your mom

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 04:08 PM
With OP's wife

Genaro
02-09-2015, 04:09 PM
With your sister

fiddy
02-09-2015, 04:10 PM
i like watching ball games while trannies give me hanjobs

LOLCATS
02-09-2015, 04:11 PM
I am not with my wife anymore, so she can watch basketball with whoever she wants. Keep making your dumb jokes though.

sammichoffate
02-09-2015, 04:15 PM
I am not with my wife anymore, so she can watch basketball with whoever she wants. Keep making your dumb jokes though.:(

Jlamb47
02-09-2015, 04:16 PM
People on ish lol so mature..... I enjoy watching it with my homie....we argue about every game and have disagreements which makes it funner

3peated
02-09-2015, 04:16 PM
i watch it alone a lot, especially since i got league pass to watch it like at work when its slow. but watching it with my cousin who is my age is probably the most fun since he's the only person i know who follows basketball as close as i do.

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 04:19 PM
I am not with my wife anymore, so she can watch basketball with whoever she wants. Keep making your dumb jokes though.
lol we're just ****ing around bruh.

I watch it by myself, don't have time to really hang out with friends to watch it.

Mr Exlax
02-09-2015, 04:28 PM
I tend to enjoy more with people that play or played organized basketball

SpanishACB
02-09-2015, 04:30 PM

now that's funny

she probably left you because you were an inmature **** judging by your posts and username

but hey, you have a place in ish, alongside all the shit thread starters

LOLCATS
02-09-2015, 04:32 PM
now that's funny

she probably left you because you were an inmature **** judging by your posts and username

Firstly, she left me for reasons that were out of my control. Either way it is none of your business.

Secondly, I am the immature one? After the way I have been treated on this site, it is so funny that I am now the one being called immature. It couldn't be more ironic.

TylerOO
02-09-2015, 04:39 PM
I will never watch a finals game with anyone if LeBron is in it.

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 04:40 PM
I will never watch a finals game with anyone if LeBron is in it.

Why?

Andrew Wiggins
02-09-2015, 04:49 PM
I like to do stuff with your wife

jokes on you guys, his wife is actually a dude

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 04:52 PM
jokes on you guys, his wife is actually a dude

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

SpanishACB
02-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Firstly, she left me for reasons that were out of my control. Either way it is none of your business.

Secondly, I am the immature one? After the way I have been treated on this site, it is so funny that I am now the one being called immature. It couldn't be more ironic.

oh come on but if you're a grown up surely you can observe how things are what exactly did you expect

Sakkreth
02-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Games that I bet on - To watch by myself.
Euroleague games of my hometown team - with my dad. Good discussion can be had with him about the game. Or with friends and few beers.
NBA games - well noone too close watches them often besides my dad, but he's very annoying as he's biased towards european style and keeps bringin it up(no he's not euroleague not even close to that, he understands that nba is higher level overall). So by myself I guess.
National team - Drunk to exactly right level watching wtih friends, breaking stuff and shouting all the time. Forbiden to bet, game too important by itself.

Andrew Wiggins
02-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Games that I bet on - To watch by myself.
Euroleague games of my hometown team - with my dad. Good discussion can be had with him about the game. Or with friends and few beers.
NBA games - well noone too close watches them often besides my dad, but he's very annoying as he's biased towards european style and keeps bringin it up(no he's not euroleague not even close to that, he understands that nba is higher level overall). So by myself I guess.
National team - Drunk to exactly right level watching wtih friends, breaking stuff and shouting all the time. Forbiden to bet, game too important by itself.

i was in lithuania for a few games during eurobasket 2011. it's hard to understand how much basketball means in your country until you see it in person when the national team plays. it felt like there was a national tragedy there when they lost to macedonia. people were crying in the streets and just looked devastated

StephHamann
02-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I like to watch NBA with my best buddy sweggeh

kamil
02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
now that's funny

Oh here we go, the sociopathic keyboard warrior losers from 4chan now exist on insidehoops.

Thunderfan86
02-09-2015, 07:12 PM
I like to follow along with some of the guys here on ISH. I'm normally at work when the games come on. Otherwise I'm watching with my old lady