PDA

View Full Version : UFC champ Ronda Rousey

alenleomessi
02-09-2015, 07:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi42DWrhiY
video really turned me on

http://www2.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20130221083000_IMG_1011.JPG
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9aiSDwCQAAHmmv.jpg

would let her dominate me and squeeze my head between her legs so i have to eat out her sweaty fat *****

JohnFreeman
02-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Bet she eats ass

9erempiree
02-09-2015, 08:30 PM
That video is proof she can beat Mayweather.

I was on the side that women cannot beat a man but she can beat him.

Also, nothing is attractive about that video.

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 08:33 PM
That video is proof she can beat Mayweather.

I was on the side that women cannot beat a man but she can beat him.

Also, nothing is attractive about that video.
I told you.

And she looks damn good in that one-piece.

Sarcastic
02-09-2015, 08:37 PM
She wouldn't get close to Mayweather to grapple him. He'd be too fast for her.

Would definitely be daty with her though.

9erempiree
02-09-2015, 08:39 PM

Can't get close and too fast.....Are you saying Mayweather would run from a woman too? :facepalm

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 08:42 PM

The size of the cage would be a factor. If they fought in the full sized cage then I could see Mayweather running around for 3 rounds.

If it was the smaller cage he wouldn't have as much room to run away from Ronda and would get submitted rather quickly.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 02:15 AM
The size of the cage would be a factor. If they fought in the full sized cage then I could see Mayweather running around for 3 rounds.

If it was the smaller cage he wouldn't have as much room to run away from Ronda and would get submitted rather quickly.

I would be interested to see how well she could take a punch from a man. Obviously she would be knocked out cold if a professional boxer hit her with a haymaker, but I would be more interested to see how she could take a jab from a man with more punching strength than any woman in the UFC.

Sarcastic
02-10-2015, 02:25 AM
I would be interested to see how well she could take a punch from a man. Obviously she would be knocked out cold if a professional boxer hit her with a haymaker, but I would be more interested to see how she could take a jab from a man with more punching strength than any woman in the UFC.

She would get wrecked. Apparently most of the posters here have never boxed nor even known a boxer. Boxers have insanely strong hands. One punch to her face, and she would be down. Her only chance would be to grapple, but she wouldn't have the speed to get in fast enough.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 02:35 AM
She would get wrecked. Apparently most of the posters here have never boxed nor even known a boxer. Boxers have insanely strong hands. One punch to her face, and she would be down. Her only chance would be to grapple, but she wouldn't have the speed to get in fast enough.

:lol @ you thinking a jab would knock her out. It would daze her, but it's unlikely Floyd would land any major 1 shot blows. His problem would be attempting to stay on his feet, which would put him in defensive mode.

If she got him on the ground, he would obviously get wrecked.

Sarcastic
02-10-2015, 02:47 AM
:lol @ you thinking a jab would knock her out. It would daze her, but it's unlikely Floyd would land any major 1 shot blows. His problem would be attempting to stay on his feet, which would put him in defensive mode.

Where did I say it would be a jab? :confusedshrug:

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Where did I say it would be a jab? :confusedshrug:

I just don't see him standing in there and throwing power punches while she's charging at his legs/trying to grapple. I think he would be in defensive mode from the start and essentially be punching to keep her off of his legs. I don't think he would mostly be throwing arm punches, which wouldn't do too much to her. A boxers stance is TERRIBLE for preventing a takedown and Mayweather would be off balance from the start due to that.

The fight would clearly NEVER happen as it would absolutely wreck Mayweather's legacy/earning potential if he lost to a girl :lol

It would be an interesting fight none the less, however if Floyd went up against a decent male fighter he probably wouldn't land 1 single punch and would be lucky to make it through 2 minutes

plowking
02-10-2015, 03:01 AM

I'd wreck Ronda, let alone Floyd who is a professional boxer.

She would be on the ground and in tears after one punch from a trained male fighter, particularly one from the best in his class.

Sarcastic
02-10-2015, 03:03 AM
Do you think it's that easy to grapple a person with hands/punches as fast as someone with half of Mayweather's skill? Boxers have blazing fast hands. You try to get in, and your face would get pelted with a bare knuckle punch to the nose, and you will go down.

If he's wearing boxing gloves, it's another story. Bare fisted boxers' fists can legitimately kill people though.

LJJ
02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi42DWrhiY
video really turned me on

would let her dominate me and squeeze my head between her legs so i have to eat out her sweaty fat *****

Damn really. She has a pretty face, but her body and demeanour are soooo....mannish. Wrestling with her would still be fun, but I don't know.

ace23
02-10-2015, 03:13 AM
I'd wreck Ronda.
You a trained fighter?

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 03:14 AM
You a trained fighter?
Nope, internet tough guy.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 03:17 AM
Do you think it's that easy to grapple a person with hands/punches as fast as someone with half of Mayweather's skill? Boxers have blazing fast hands. You try to get in, and your face would get pelted with a bare knuckle punch to the nose, and you will go down.

If he's wearing boxing gloves, it's another story. Bare fisted boxers' fists can legitimately kill people though.

Go and look at what happened to James Toney, who was one of the top boxers of the 90's/2000's. He got DESTROYED by Couture, I don't think he landed 1 punch.

Draz
02-10-2015, 03:18 AM
Need more ass shots

LJJ
02-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Go and look at what happened to James Toney, who was one of the top boxers of the 90's/2000's. He got DESTROYED by Couture, I don't think he landed 1 punch.

A washed up Ray Mercer killed a UFC heavyweight champion in his prime with one punch in an MMA bout, but I don't see you bringing that one up.

plowking
02-10-2015, 03:27 AM
You a trained fighter?

I don't fight professionally. I've trained boxing extensively though, and done a little jui-jitsu.

Even without it, I feel being naturally coordinated, and 6'3, 225lbs, she'd have no shot.

Graviton
02-10-2015, 03:33 AM
She would be 5 times hotter without that disgusting mole below her eye.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 03:37 AM
A washed up Ray Mercer killed a UFC heavyweight champion in his prime with one punch in an MMA bout, but I don't see you bringing that one up.

:roll:
In his prime? Heavyweight champion? He hadn't been champion for 2 years and was basically kicked out of UFC a year prior to that fight for being lazy/fat/washed up. Sylvia also attempted to box Mercer, like a complete idiot but he was known in MMA for his boxing skills. Of course he's going to get destroyed, he tried to take Mercer on at his own game. Sylvia, who was way out of shape and lazy as fvck btw, basically turned MMA into a boxing match with one of the GOAT heavyweight champions. Bad move, obviously.

The same can be said of a boxer going into an MMA environment. They have NO CHANCE against elite grapplers/wrestlers. It's just a different form of fighting that renders the boxer helpless.

LJJ
02-10-2015, 03:46 AM
:roll:
Sylvia attempted to box Mercer, like a complete idiot but he was known in MMA for his boxing skills. Of course he's going to get destroyed, he tried to take Mercer on at his own game. Sylvia, who was way out of shape and lazy as fvck btw, basically turned MMA into a boxing match with one of the GOAT heavyweight champions. Bad move, obviously.

The same can be said of a boxer going into an MMA environment. They have NO CHANCE against elite grapplers/wrestlers. It's just a different form of fighting that renders the boxer helpless.

So you use Toney as an example what happens to boxers in MMA. As if Toney wasn't washed up, fat, lazy and only in it for a check.

But then for the Mercer - Sylvia bout (Sylvia who had just been UFC champion a year before and who was just coming off a fight with the number 1 heavyweight) Sylvia was "out of shape and lazy" and didn't use the right approach, rather than the 50 year old retired boxer.

You sound so unbiased. :kobe:

bdreason
02-10-2015, 03:47 AM
Love me some Rousey.

As for the Rousey vs. Floyd argument, I think Floyd is the obvious favorite based on raw speed and strength. Could Rondo get him to the ground and submit him? Sure... but the fight starts on the feet. Don't underestimate Floyd's foot speed. He's made a living out of making professional men try to catch him in the ring... and nobody has solved him yet.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 03:49 AM
So you use Toney as an example what happens to boxers in MMA. As if Toney wasn't washed up, fat, lazy and only in it for a check.

But then for the Mercer - Sylvia bout (Sylvia who had just been UFC champion a year before and who was just coming off a fight with the number 1 heavyweight) Sylvia was "out of shape and lazy" and didn't use the right approach, rather than the 50 year old retired boxer.

James Toney was quite literally the WBO Heavyweight champion of the world when he got destroyed by Couture. And it wasn't some 1 punch knockout, it was literally putting him down and taking him to pound town.

As for Mercer, look at what happened when he fought Kimbo Slice(a UFC scrub(, who actually employed proper MMA fighting techniques vs a boxer.

Sarcastic
02-10-2015, 03:52 AM
You're comparing men vs men. Show me a woman that has kicked a man's ass in a competitive fight.

dude77
02-10-2015, 03:56 AM

I went and looked that up .. he caught him right at the beginning .. pretty much like a boxing match for mercer before anything else could happen .. interesting that this was supposed to be a boxing match but they had to change it to mma according to wiki ..

lets see a boxer take out a seasoned mma fighter when their boxing skills are taken out of the equation(get taken down etc)

LJJ
02-10-2015, 03:57 AM
James Toney was quite literally the WBO Heavyweight champion of the world when he got destroyed by Couture. And it wasn't some 1 punch knockout, it was literally putting him down and taking him to pound town.

As for Mercer, look at what happened when he fought Kimbo Slice(a UFC scrub(, who actually employed proper MMA fighting techniques vs a boxer.

What the hell are you talking about. Toney was never the WBO world champion. And Wlad held that title since 2008. You honestly think a boxing HW world champion is going to fight an exhibition in the UFC?

Anyway, sounds like you are cherry picking here.

Sarcastic
02-10-2015, 04:10 AM
Is this a boxing vs mma debate now? Do you guys think that little of boxing, that a woman mma fighter can take down the best boxer in the world? :lol

Rousey is a very skilled fighter when she is pitted against other women. You put her in a fight vs a man with adequate training, and she just won't have the speed nor power to overcome him.

dude77
02-10-2015, 04:47 AM
Rousey is a very skilled fighter when she is pitted against other women. You put her in a fight vs a man with adequate training, and she just won't have the speed nor power to overcome him.

lets put them in the ring as they are now .. his boxing skills vs. her mma skills .. no additional training .. that's what I'd like to see .. he has a bigger frame and bigger build than her .. I guess it'd be like her fighting a much bigger female .. of course the the extra testosterone is a huge difference .. but I'd like to see what happens if she were to get him on a take down

KNOW1EDGE
02-10-2015, 05:22 AM
The fact that people are even debating Rousey vs Mayweather is hilarious to me.

If Mayweather laid there and let Rousey have her way with him I'm sure she could get him in some sort of hold and make him tap out.

Put them in a ring or a cage and let them fight and it would be an absolute bloodbath.

iamgine
02-10-2015, 05:27 AM
Love me some Rousey.

As for the Rousey vs. Floyd argument, I think Floyd is the obvious favorite based on raw speed and strength. Could Rondo get him to the ground and submit him? Sure... but the fight starts on the feet. Don't underestimate Floyd's foot speed. He's made a living out of making professional men try to catch him in the ring... and nobody has solved him yet.
All she need to do is get a cling.

Floyd's opponents cling him plenty of times in a fight.

The difference is, in boxing, once you cling, the referee separates you.

In MMA, once you cling, your leg get sweeped to the ground.

alenleomessi
02-10-2015, 05:29 AM
you guys are really bunch of **** to be honest

bigkingsfan
02-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Career MMA vs a boxer training for a few months under MMA rules, boxer will get wreck. It would be a different story if Floyd train MMA a good portion of his life.

andremiller07
02-10-2015, 05:51 AM
Career MMA vs a boxer training for a few months under MMA rules, boxer will get wreck. It would be a different story if Floyd train MMA a good portion of his life.
Did you watch Ray Mercer vs Tim Syliva?

To me if your a ridiculous athlete and your a boxer you can easily compete in kick boxing and MMA, great hands>>>>everything else.

bigkingsfan
02-10-2015, 06:18 AM
Did you watch Ray Mercer vs Tim Syliva?

To me if your a ridiculous athlete and your a boxer you can easily compete in kick boxing and MMA, great hands>>>>everything else.

A heavyweight punch is a lot different than something Mayweather would throw, don't you think? Basically it depends if the match will be a standup or not.

LJJ
02-10-2015, 06:43 AM
A heavyweight punch is a lot different than something Mayweather would throw, don't you think? Basically it depends if the match will be a standup or not.

I think a Mayweather punch would be much more devastating to a small girl like Rousey than a HW punch would be to a giant beast like Sylvia.

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 06:47 AM
I think a Mayweather punch would be much more devastating to a small girl like Rousey than a HW punch would be to a giant beast like Sylvia.

Yeah, I can't believe people are wondering if Ronda could take Floyd's punch. There's nothing sloppier and more amateurish than a punch throw by a 130 lbs female MMA fighter, and Ronda still eats a few of those per fight:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mWaLCB7wBTE/UsJgY3HQ6XI/AAAAAAAAFMA/rVATtyzIJqc/s1600/UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-SloMo-Rd1a-400-sg.gif

This debate is even worse than Ronda vs Ray Rice. I hope you're all joking with this shit.

bigkingsfan
02-10-2015, 07:00 AM
They have to fight at the same weight of course. :oldlol:

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I can't believe people are wondering if Ronda could take Floyd's punch. There's nothing sloppier and more amateurish than a punch throw by a 130 lbs female MMA fighter, and Ronda still eats a few of those per fight:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mWaLCB7wBTE/UsJgY3HQ6XI/AAAAAAAAFMA/rVATtyzIJqc/s1600/UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-SloMo-Rd1a-400-sg.gif

This debate is even worse than Ronda vs Ray Rice. I hope you're all joking with this shit.

She is using her standup game there as she can't exploit another MMA fighter, with ground skills, like she could a boxer. She would never, ever attempt to throw a punch at Mayweather. Are you kidding me? That's a joke

Really this fight would come down to 1 thing IMO, and that's if Mayweather could knock her out with 2 or 3 punches while he's on the ground and she's on top of him. Mercer knocked out Sylvia because 1. Sylvia's an idiot and attempted to prove his striking ability by taking boxing with an ex heavyweight champ and 2. He got 1 clean shot where he actually got to drive

Sylvia was always garbage on the mat, but he was obviously far, far more experienced than Mercer. If Sylvia would have just bullrushed Mercer from the get go, Mercer will never get a clean shot off(as he would be backing up into a corner trying to avoid the takedown) and he will get ground & pounded or submitted into submission.

And as far as Rousey's chin, I have no idea the difference between a woman and a man's ability to take a punch(assuming they're both professionally trained fighters). I honestly have no idea what goes into the ability of some to be able to take a better punch than others aside from jaw structure/bone density(maybe trapezoid's to keep the head from snapping?). Maybe it's all just genetics? I would assume that men in general can absorb blunt trauma to the head without being seriously impaired, but I'm not sure how large that gap is.

Those of you that believe Mayweather would be able to prevent her from getting him on the ground due to his superior masculine genetics are fooling yourselves. It's not like she's some 5'2 100 lb housewife whose idea of working out is running on a treadmill. The entire purpose behind the skills associated with MMA are defense against someone bigger/stronger than you. Plus Rousey is very strong for a woman, she can bench 225 around 4 or 5 times IIRC.

Alas if Mayweather trained for 2 or 3 months in takedown prevention and how to prevent simple submissions, which he would fall right into if the fight happened at random, then he would probably win. 1 major issue Mayweather might have however is that he might break his hands.

Also 1 more thing. Jesus Christ, please don't compare Mayweather to Ray Mercer. Ray Mercer had very good knockout power, Mayweather has literally 0 1 punch/small combo knockout power. Not to mention Mercer was a 250 lb heavyweight who could generate a hell of a lot more force on his punches based on size alone.

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 06:24 PM
She is using her standup game there as she can't exploit another MMA fighter, with ground skills, like she could a boxer. She would never, ever attempt to throw a punch at Mayweather. Are you kidding me? That's a joke.Ronda can't avoid punches thrown by d-level female fighters (as she comes in for the takedown, mind you) but she's going to avoid Floyd wearing 4 oz gloves? Be serious.

Sylvia was always garbage on the mat, but he was obviously far, far more experienced than Mercer. If Sylvia would have just bullrushed Mercer from the get go, Mercer will never get a clean shot off(as he would be backing up into a corner trying to avoid the takedown) and he will get ground & pounded or submitted into submission.Excuses. Mercer was 900 years old, Silva was champion just a few years earlier.

And as far as Rousey's chin, I have no idea the difference between a woman and a man's ability to take a punch(assuming they're both professionally trained fighters). I honestly have no idea what goes into the ability of some to be able to take a better punch than others aside from jaw structure/bone density(maybe trapezoid's to keep the head from snapping?).Men have significantly more bone and muscle density and can absorb punches better than a female. Mayweather has far more muscle and less body fat at 154lbs than Ronda at 135bs. Not even close.
Maybe it's all just genetics?It sure is. Mayweather is world class male athlete.

The entire purpose behind the skills associated with MMA are defense against someone bigger/stronger than you.Then why do they have weight classes? Mayweather is naturally bigger than Rousey, who fights at 135lbs.

Plus Rousey is very strong for a woman, she can bench 225 around 4 or 5 times IIRC. :facepalm She would most likely struggle to press 135lbs, like most women who barely lift.

Also 1 more thing. Jesus Christ, please don't compare Mayweather to Ray Mercer. Ray Mercer had very good knockout powerWho's comparing? Obviously Mercer hits harder, but you're delusional if you think Mayweather cant knockout Rousey with 4oz gloves. His KO ratio was actually decent before moving up in weight.

tontoz
02-10-2015, 07:04 PM
:oldlol: @ this thread. Rousey fights at 135. She would be at a huge strength disadvantage to Mayweather. She would be lucky just to get him on the ground, let alone do anything afterwards.

The strength difference is just too large for her to do anything against Mayweather. She would get destroyed.

alenleomessi
02-10-2015, 07:35 PM
she benches 225 for reps at 135? proof or gtfo

AlphaWolf24
02-10-2015, 07:38 PM

Couture is older then Toney!....and Couture lost IIRC 3 outta his last 4 before fighting Toney.

The Ray mercer example is dumb.....Mercer lost to Remy Bojanski in K - 1 ( Mercer got kicked in the head and quit)......Mercer lost to Kimbo Slice after getting choked.....then Mercer KO'ed Tim Sylvia....

Mercer did horrible in MMA/ K - 1.....he looked Bad in every fight....sans the Tim slvia.

Pure Boxers do terrible in MMA matches.....knowing how to only "punch" is not anywhere near as important as knowing how to grapple/submissions...

Ronda gets PBF to the ground and chokes him out......book it.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Ronda is a million times stronger than Floyd. He's a ****ing defensive boxer. :facepalm

Ronda would absolutely destroy the guy in the clinch. And no, he wouldn't be able to knock her out before that.

Floyd is not a strong dude. You people are flatout delusional.

bigkingsfan
02-10-2015, 07:50 PM
she benches 225 for reps at 135? proof or gtfo
Very easy for people with short arms to bench. Wouldn't be shocking at all.

alenleomessi
02-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Very easy for people with short arms to bench. Wouldn't be shocking at all.
very easy to bench what?.. almost 2x their weight? i dont think so buddy

unless she does this shit
http://www.sweatlikeapig.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/girl-arch.jpg

i doubt she really lifts to be honest.. probably does some kind of functional low weight training

bigkingsfan
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
very easy to bench what?.. almost 2x their weight? i dont think so buddy

You really don't know how much short arms have an advantage when it comes to bench pressing.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
What's hard to believe about Ronda benching 225? I benched that in 9th grade. I'm sure the best women's fighter in history can bench it with ease.

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:09 PM
I seriously doubt she benches 225, the world record for her weight is 275...and I can't even find any evidence that she benches at all

chosen_one6
02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Lol at Floyd having punching power...

Dude weighs 150. I highly doubt he would have enough punching power and force to knock Rhonda out with just some jabs.

alenleomessi
02-10-2015, 08:16 PM
You really don't know how much short arms have an advantage when it comes to bench pressing.
yes i do, since i have them and i lift unlike the joksters in this thread
still i doubt any serious 200lbs lifter finds benching 400lbs for reps 'easy'
same in her case.. if she was 180lbs maybe..

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:18 PM
dumbest argument ever

Rhonda is the champion of female UFC which is a group of like 20 females...Floyd is the champion of 5 different boxing weight classes

He would demolish her just like the 250th male ranked tennis player demolished Serina Williams

Graviton
02-10-2015, 08:19 PM
I would love to see Jose Aldo vs Mayweather, who you got ISH?

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:19 PM
dumbest argument ever

Rhonda is the champion of female UFC which is a group of like 20 females...Floyd is the champion of 5 different boxing weight classes

He would demolish her just like the 250th male ranked tennis player demolished Serina Williams
You fail to realize that he's not an mma fighter.

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Floyd would wreck Ronda just like the average NFL player would wreck the WNBA...being a male is just too much for them to overcome

ThePhantomCreep
What's hard to believe about Ronda benching 225? I benched that in 9th grade. I'm sure the best women's fighter in history can bench it with ease.
Pretty obvious you don't lift for shit. There are curlbros at the gym with significantly more muscle mass than doughy, 135lbs Ronda who struggle to bench 225 lbs for reps.

Mayweather is easily (and I mean EASILY) stronger.

~primetime~
shit Floyd would wreck the WNBA...and he isn't a basketball player

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:21 PM
I would love to see Jose Aldo vs Mayweather, who you got ISH?
Lulz. Floyd wouldn't be able to walk for weeks after a fight with Aldo. Would be a massacre.

$LakerGold
02-10-2015, 08:21 PM
I'd wreck Ronda, let alone Floyd who is a professional boxer.

She would be on the ground and in tears after one punch from a trained male fighter, particularly one from the best in his class.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:22 PM
shit Floyd would wreck the WNBA...and he isn't a basketball player
No he wouldn't. I have no reason to believe a 5 foot 5 dude with no basketball experience would dominate the WNBA. He wouldn't be able to make a team.

He couldn't even make a high school JV girls team.

LJJ
02-10-2015, 08:22 PM
You guys are giving tards like Joyner and Budaiii way too much credit right now.

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:23 PM
No he wouldn't. I have no reason to believe a 5 foot 5 dude with no basketball experience would dominate the WNBA. He wouldn't be able to make a team.

He couldn't even make a high school JV girls team.
Floyd would be the Jordan of WNBA

$LakerGold
02-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Can you all go to Glendale Fighting Club & see how & who she trains with? Delusional, ****s. "A job would knock her out." LMFAO

I'm done with ISH when it comes to MMA, I swear. Haha

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Pretty obvious you don't lift for shit. There are curlbros at the gym with significantly more muscle mass than doughy, 135lbs Ronda who struggle to bench 225 lbs for reps.

Mayweather is easily (and I mean EASILY) stronger.
muscle mass doesn't = strength you ****ing retard.

ThePhantomCreep
Lol at Floyd having punching power...

Dude weighs 150. I highly doubt he would have enough punching power and force to knock Rhonda out with just some jabs.

26 KOs on professional boxers = more than enough power to lay Ronda out flat.

bigkingsfan
yes i do, since i have them and i lift unlike the joksters in this thread
still i doubt any serious 200lbs lifter finds benching 400lbs for reps 'easy'
same in her case.. if she was 180lbs maybe..
Not reps. I think she can max at 225 if she trained for it.

Joyner82reload
02-10-2015, 08:26 PM
This thread is basically like putting the best high jumper in the world, who has never played basketball in his life, up against the best WNBA player in a game of 21.

Do his high jump skills translate? Absolutely. But he's going to get wrecked because he has NO IDEA what he's doing/what he's up against. Obviously Rousey would get wrecked by just about any man who has very good wrestling skills(i.e. collegiate level), just like the WNBA player would get wrecked by a college male basketball player. But that isn't Mayweather is this scenario, he's the high jumper.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Floyd would be the Jordan of WNBA
He couldn't make a team. You're delusional if you think he could. Basketball is a skill sport in which he has no skills. And he'd be physically inferior to 99% of the league.

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 08:27 PM
muscle mass doesn't = strength you ****ing retard.

So you're saying there's no correlation? Are you really this stupid?

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:27 PM
This thread is basically like putting the best high jumper in the world, who has never played basketball in his life, up against the best WNBA player in a game of 21.

Do his high jump skills translate? Absolutely. But he's going to get wrecked because he has NO IDEA what he's doing/what he's up against. Obviously Rousey would get wrecked by just about any man who has very good wrestling skills(i.e. collegiate level), just like the WNBA player would get wrecked by a college male basketball player. But that isn't Mayweather is this scenario, he's the high jumper.
no

it would be like someone who played a sport SIMILAR to basketball entering the WNBA

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:28 PM
So you're saying there's no correlation? Are you really this stupid?
Your argument was that there are people with more muscle mass than Ronda who struggle to bench 225. What does that have to do with Ronda? Having more muscle mass doesn't automatically make you stronger. Idiot.

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 08:32 PM

Boxing is a martial art, dude. Liddell won championships with his (mediocre) stand-up sills.

Why does the boxer always have to be completely ignorant in these fantasy scenarios? Ronda is allowed to know she's facing primarily a striker, and adjust accordingly, but Floyd isn't? Yeah, that's fair.

~primetime~
02-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Boxing is a martial art, dude. Liddell won championships with his (mediocre) stand-up sills.

Why does the boxer always have to be completely ignorant in these fantasy scenarios? Ronda is allowed to know she's facing primarily a striker, and adjust accordingly, but Floyd isn't? Yeah, that's fair.
exactly

Furthermore I wouldn't doubt that Floyd has messed around and trained in MMA a little bit.

A 1 month crash coarse on the basics would be all he needs before a fight with her...

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Your argument was that there are people with more muscle mass than Ronda who struggle to bench 225. What does that have to do with Ronda? Having more muscle mass doesn't automatically make you stronger. Idiot.

Automatically stronger, no? Generally speaking, yes. Especially if the more muscular MAN is engaging in a bench press contest with a doughy female that barely lifts. Dumbshit.

chosen_one6
02-10-2015, 08:40 PM
26 KOs on professional boxers = more than enough power to lay Ronda out flat.

With jabs? Yeah right.

Of course a haymaker will do it, but who says he's going to get a clean shot?

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Automatically stronger, no? Generally speaking, yes. Especially if the more muscular MAN is engaging in a bench press contest with a doughy female that barely lifts. Dumbshit.
There's other ways to acquire strength than from weight lifting, you moronic scumbag.

You just don't have any common sense. Liz Carmouche can bench 270. Same weight class as Ronda, and she toyed with her in the Octagon.

plowking
02-10-2015, 09:13 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Quit following me around the forum you fcuk boi.

Jesus you're a loser. Find something to do with your life instead of pretending to tip $300 and talking about how you're going to beat up your sisters boyfriend.

Grow up. You're shit at life currently. Maybe with some work, you can become below average and do something with your life you sack of shit.

plowking
02-10-2015, 09:17 PM
exactly

Furthermore I wouldn't doubt that Floyd has messed around and trained in MMA a little bit.

A 1 month crash coarse on the basics would be all he needs before a fight with her...

He wouldn't need any crash course in anything. He is a man, who is larger and stronger, and one of the greatest fighters of all time.

He would walk in the ring, and 10 to 20 second later, walk out as the winner.

People acting as if Floyd would be avoiding and dodging her in the situation. :oldlol:
Ronda would be running around the ring trying to not let Floyd get his hands on her.

One of the dumbest comparisons or versus situations I've ever come across. Same as the idiots who though Serena stood a chance against a top 50 male opponent, then proceeded to get her ass whooped by a top 250 male tennis player. :oldlol:

9erempiree
02-10-2015, 09:20 PM
With jabs? Yeah right.

Of course a haymaker will do it, but who says he's going to get a clean shot?

a month crash course then yes but both going in as they are, rousey may break his arm thus ending his boxing career.

The Iron Sheik
02-10-2015, 09:35 PM
why are people talking about boxing instead of the woman this thread is about?

f*ggots

RedBlackAttack
02-10-2015, 09:48 PM

You guys are f#cking insane. :oldlol:

Regarding the OP, though... I must admit, she strangely turns me on. Nice stomach/butt combo even if she has some masculine features. J/S

I'd gladly let her scissor lock onto my face. Easy access to g-spot for instant release.

ThePhantomCreep
02-10-2015, 11:19 PM
There's other ways to acquire strength than from weight lifting, you moronic scumbag.

You just don't have any common sense. Liz Carmouche can bench 270. Same weight class as Ronda, and she toyed with her in the Octagon.

270lbs? That would make her a record-holding powerlifter then:
http://koin.com/2014/04/16/world-champ-nurses-lift-weights/

I bet you're one of those dumbasses who thinks Brock Lesnar benches 495lbs for reps. No clue as to how much dedication (not to mention CNS adaptation) it takes to get up to those poundages.

clipps
02-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Bet she eats ass

She'll force you to eat her ass.

Godzuki
02-11-2015, 03:51 PM

lidell also was a top D1college wrestler. he also had the best sprawl take down defense in MMA.

rousey would crush mayweather unless he got a lucky KO in. he's got the tiniest legs and lower body, it'd be like taking down a baby.

GOBB
02-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Nothing attractive/sexy about this female. Her face is cool when she isn't in fight mode. But she has no body whatsoever. Built like a dude.

ThePhantomCreep
02-11-2015, 04:18 PM
lidell also was a top D1college wrestler. he also had the best sprawl take down defense in MMA.

rousey would crush mayweather unless he got a lucky KO in. he's got the tiniest legs and lower body, it'd be like taking down a baby. Lucky hit? Ronda gets tagged coming in on the crappy women fighters she faces. She's not going to avoid Floyd's punch, and they will knock her out. She's a woman, you tards!

And yes, Liddell wrestled, at Cal Poly. Not exactly a wrestling powerhouse. Hilarious that a former D-level college wrestler was able to confound all the grapplers at UFC and win titles. Says a lot about their talent level, doesn't it?

Godzuki
02-11-2015, 04:36 PM
She's a woman, you idiot! How delusional are you mma fanboys

And yes, Liddell wrestled, at Cal Poly. Not exactly a wrestling powerhouse. Further proof that UFC is a haven for C-level athletes.

i love how u don't address lidell having the best sprawl take down defense in MMA. MMA is full of top school D1 all american wrestlers or olympic level fyi :rolleyes:

and mayweather is probably the most overrated fighter, possibly athlete, in the history of sports. i have no doubt 50 cent would destroy him in a real fight too. people loving duck and move dodging all fight is gay as shit.

russwest0
02-11-2015, 04:46 PM
goddamn, that combination of moves at 3:24 was insane

ThePhantomCreep
02-11-2015, 04:52 PM
i love how u don't address lidell having the best sprawl take down defense in MMA. MMA is full of top school D1 all american wrestlers or olympic level fyi :rolleyes:

and mayweather is probably the most overrated fighter, possibly athlete, in the history of sports. i have no doubt 50 cent would destroy him in a real fight too. people loving duck and move dodging all fight is gay as shit.

What's there to address? A striker and former Cal Poly college wrestler learned how to sprawl, and that was enough for him to confound all the super-talented grapplers at UFC and win titles. I laugh at fanboys who think MMA is so scary technical that a boxer could never pick up the techniques needed to succeed in it. No, no, no too complicated! Meanwhile Hershel Walker, an old as shit retired football player, was able to win fights in MMA. :facepalm

Godzuki
02-11-2015, 05:11 PM
What's there to address? A striker and former Cal Poly college wrestler learned how to sprawl, and that was enough for him to confound all the super-talented grapplers at UFC and win titles. I laugh at fanboys who think MMA is so scary technical that a boxer could never pick up the techniques needed to succeed in it. No, no, no too complicated! Meanwhile Hershel Walker, an old as shit retired football player, was able to win fights in MMA. :facepalm

what makes me laff is you think anyone can just learn something like its nothing :facepalm sure anyone can learn to shoot 3's like curry too if they practice it enough :rolleyes:

what makes me laff even more is boxing is the fakest fight sport out there, i mean just punching is as fake to real fights as it gets. you trying to clown MMA and prop boxing in reverence to best fighters in the world is so backwards retarded, let alone still following boxing in the age of fight dodging. that shit was crooked as fukk in the Don King days and actually has gotten worse which is pitiful.

you might as well be paying to watch slap fighting in the school yards. that basically sums up watching mayweather in the boxing ring. what a joke.

russwest0
02-12-2015, 05:51 PM
People really think Rousey would have a chance vs Floyd in a fight?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Floyd has the reach and height advantage and Rousey isn't used to anywhere near that level of punch power.... One hit and she could be out.

The Iron Sheik
02-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Nothing attractive/sexy about this female. Her face is cool when she isn't in fight mode. But she has no body whatsoever. Built like a dude.

agreed.

ILLsmak
02-12-2015, 07:04 PM
She's cute cuz she looks like that dirty tomboy next door. She's got devious eyes when she's not looking like a psychopath. I dunno if I'd **** with her or not.

Even tho women can fight, it's strange man v woman because generally women submit. Even if you are playing ball with a girl or whatever, you can impose your will. It'd be interesting to see what happened if you got into a heated argument with her and didn't back down. Would she try to put you in a submission hold or sulk away?

-Smak