PDA

View Full Version : So for the rest of the season, when the Cavs lose Lebron will blame Love

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Why he f*ck is Lebron always singling Love out when they lose a game? They won 12 in a row and they lose one game to the Pacers and this stupid mutherf*cker goes on twitter talking shit about Love not fitting in?

So no one else deserves criticism when the Cavs lose a game? Seems like it will either be the coach or Kevin Love which is kind of f*cked up. Love should leave after this season:rockon:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2358844-fed-up-with-waiting-lebron-decides-its-time-to-find-who-kevin-love-really-is

Cocaine80s
02-09-2015, 08:39 PM
:biggums:

He's telling Love to shoot more and play with more confidence

calm the fvck down

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 08:40 PM
:biggums:

He's telling Love to shoot more and play with more confidence

calm the fvck down

So the reason they lost on Friday was because of Love:confusedshrug:

navy
02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
So the reason they lost on Friday was because of Love:confusedshrug:
Well no, I mean he was benched in the fourth quarter. Had nothing to do with that loss.

It was a team loss. Love needs to man up and be apart of it.

2010splash
02-09-2015, 08:43 PM
You people are a joke. There are no chemistry issues between LeBron, Love or anyone else on the team. Behind closed doors you know these guys are laughing their balls off at the dumb media for stirring up all this drama and controversy just to create headlines and get reactions out of people.

Kevin Love, the guy who wanted out of Minnesota and willingly chose to play with the greatest player of all-time and the next dynasty, is just going to leave after this season. :roll:

LeBron/Love/Kyrie - unstoppable. Cavs are winning it all.

Hey Yo
02-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Well no, I mean he was benched in the fourth quarter. Had nothing to do with that lose.

It was a team lose. Love needs to man up and be apart of it.
loss, bro......loss.

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Well no, I mean he was benched in the fourth quarter. Had nothing to do with that lose.

It was a team lose. Love needs to man up and be apart of it.

If it was a team lose then why the **** is Lebron indirectly tweeting about Love?:confusedshrug:

navy
02-09-2015, 08:44 PM
loss, bro......loss.
Thanks. Mind went blank for a second.

navy
02-09-2015, 08:47 PM
If it was a team lose then why the **** is Lebron indirectly tweeting about Love?:confusedshrug:
Cause he was not playing with confidence. If you're gonna suck at least suck confidently and with the rest of the team.

David Blatt should never consider benching a "superstar" no matter what he does on the court.

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Lebron never said ONE critical word about Kevin Love

You're all pathetic sheep who don't have the brains to think for themselves.

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Lebron never said ONE critical word about Kevin Love

You're all pathetic sheep who don't have the brains to think for themselves.

So saying he should stop trying to FIT OUT and worry about FITTING IN is not critical?:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 08:50 PM
tl;dr;Lebron is an alpha

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 08:57 PM
So saying he should stop trying to FIT OUT and worry about FITTING IN is not critical?:oldlol:

Explain what is critical about that. Explain it to me, do you even know WHY you have an issue with that?

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Explain what is critical about that. Explain it to me, do you even know WHY you have an issue with that?

I have a issue with it because he picks on the same f*cking guy after every loss and Im sick of it

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 09:01 PM
I have a issue with it because he picks on the same f*cking guy after every loss and Im sick of it

Stop avoiding the question. WHY do you have a problem with THAT SPECIFIC QUOTE?

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Stop avoiding the question. WHY do you have a problem with THAT SPECIFIC QUOTE?

Because they had won 12 games in a row and after one loss he feels the need to tweet that retarded sh*T?

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Because they had won 12 games in a row and after one loss he feels the need to tweet that retarded sh*T?

WHY is the tweet retarded?

***** you dumb as ****, cant even explain a simple thought.

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 09:16 PM
WHY is the tweet retarded?

***** you dumb as ****, cant even explain a simple thought.

Because he is publicly criticizing his teammate you stupid mutherf8cker:facepalm

Kidbasketball20
02-09-2015, 09:22 PM
You people are a joke. There are no chemistry issues between LeBron, Love or anyone else on the team. Behind closed doors you know these guys are laughing their balls off at the dumb media for stirring up all this drama and controversy just to create headlines and get reactions out of people.

Kevin Love, the guy who wanted out of Minnesota and willingly chose to play with the greatest player of all-time and the next dynasty, is just going to leave after this season. :roll:

LeBron/Love/Kyrie - unstoppable. Cavs are winning it all.

Yeah I'm sure Kevin Love is laughing his ass off how his numbers have dropped off in every which way. :rolleyes:

lilteapot
02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Because he is publicly criticizing his teammate you stupid mutherf8cker:facepalm
What exactly is he criticizing for. You son of a dumb whore.

sportsfan76
02-09-2015, 09:40 PM
What exactly is he criticizing for. You son of a dumb whore.

cancel your internet service:facepalm

Lebronxrings
02-09-2015, 09:42 PM
and idiots like you will blame lebron.