PDA

View Full Version : OKC is unstoppable with Mitch McGary

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 10:37 PM
I've been saying it for years. All we need is a skilled big man and we'll win the championship.

Mitch is already a better fit than Adams and he hasn't even played 2 full games.

OKC haters, where are you? We're blowing away the competition since calling up Mitch and Durant is almost fully healthy.

Hahahahahahahaha. Good luck to Golden State.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:41 PM
OKC fans when they realize that they traded the MVP for somebody worse than Mitch McGary:
http://i.imgur.com/29Xmsza.jpg

Clyde
02-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Mitch McGary will be riding the pine after hes exposed as an atrocious defender

LeJohn Janes
02-09-2015, 10:42 PM
3 years time = in the lottery with 0 championships.

5 years time = sent back to Seattle when 'loud city' becomes 'empty city'.

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 10:43 PM
McGary > Harden.

Adams is still a beast. Just not as skilled as Mitch. That Mitch/Adams frontline is scary folks.

Cocaine80s
02-09-2015, 10:44 PM
This reminds me of the thread where you said Waiters was Harden but with better defense :oldlol:

JohnMax
Cleveland was in similar situation before Mozgov and Jr Smith.

Its why I despise OKC and want Durant and Westbrook to leave.

Cowboy Thunder
OKC haters, where are you?

Call out the bull, you get the bran whores. :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
No Excuses

YouGotServed
02-09-2015, 10:45 PM
OKC fans when they realize that they traded the MVP for somebody worse than Mitch McGary:
http://i.imgur.com/29Xmsza.jpg

:lol :roll:

Cowboy Thunder
02-09-2015, 10:46 PM
[IMG]ht

Thing is, wasn't Harden tired of being the 3rd wheel and wanted to leave?

I believe we made him a substantial offer, close to max, but he was tired of being our 6th man. Is it even worth talking about?

LeJohn Janes
02-09-2015, 10:46 PM

I believe we made him a substantial offer, close to max, but he was tired of being our 6th man. Is it even worth talking about?
Always.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:47 PM

No he wanted to be back but he wanted to be paid what he deserved.

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 10:47 PM
This reminds me of the thread where you said Waiters was Harden but with better defense :oldlol:
Why would you randomly make something like this up?

OKC haters are literally insane and shook.

:lol

Up 20 right now without our starting C. Feel bad for them bandwagon GS fans.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Why would you randomly make something like this up?

OKC haters are literally insane and shook.

:lol

Up 20 right now without our starting C. Feel bad for them bandwagon GS fans.
It was russwest that made that thread.

Lexington Steel
02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Yesssssir, Buda.

We stay winning. Stay mad, losers. :oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 10:49 PM
No he wanted to be back but he wanted to be paid what he deserved.
He shit the bed in the finals and hasn't shown to be a good playoff performer in Houston.

Guy just isn't reliable. McGoat on the other hand is cut from the same cloth as Westbrook and Durant. Fiery competitor. Wow, another steal for OKC in the draft.

OKC keeps on proving why they draft better than anyone. Replaced Harden like it was nothing

outbreak
02-09-2015, 10:50 PM
That was russwest, budadiiii is annoying but his bball iq isn't that bad.

People need to stop bringing up Harden, they didn't let him walk because they thought he was trash it was due to financial reasons and players attitudes. Do you really think Harden would be happy as a sixth man? Or he would be playing the kind of game he plays now with Westbrook and Durant next to him?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:51 PM
He shit the bed in the finals and hasn't shown to be a good playoff performer in Houston.

Guy just isn't reliable.

Dude....OKC would have like 3 MVP caliber players on one team. They probably win it all in 13 and then 14 as well.

Cowboy Thunder
02-09-2015, 10:53 PM

People need to stop bringing up Harden, they didn't let him walk because they thought he was trash it was due to financial reasons and players attitudes. Do you really think Harden would be happy as a sixth man? Or he would be playing the kind of game he plays now with Westbrook and Durant next to him?

Thread IQ +10

RoundMoundOfReb
02-09-2015, 10:54 PM

He, by all accounts, wanted to stay in OKC...he got lowballed.

Lebronxrings
02-09-2015, 10:58 PM
lead decreasing... Budadii with the jinx :oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Yesssssir, Buda.

We stay winning. Stay mad, losers. :oldlol:
Love you man. Missed you.

Tried texting you but never got a response. Did you change numbers or were you just busy? Cool either way.

iamgine
02-09-2015, 10:59 PM
harden wanted to be paid star money while playing 6th man in okc.

Budadiiii
02-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Perkins is cancer.

This team goes from championship team to mediocre with Mitch on the bench. That's how important big men are in this league.

Cowboy Thunder
02-09-2015, 11:04 PM
It would make me happy if Ibaka would play well in the 2nd half

outbreak
02-09-2015, 11:12 PM
He, by all accounts, wanted to stay in OKC...he got lowballed.
He wanted to stay for a max deal but OKC wanted him to stay their 6th man is what I had heard.

Keno
02-10-2015, 01:29 AM
No Excuses

this. okc gets more stacked day by day.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 01:31 AM
this. okc gets more stacked day by day.
Congrats, you got it out of your system!

Now get back to your cage, Charlie.

russwest0
02-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Wait is it true they got Adams/McGary AND Lamb for Harden?

:lol Trade rape.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Wait is it true they got Adams/McGary AND Lamb for Harden?

:lol Trade rape.
Yep. We used one of the first round picks on McGary. That's what I'm saying, OKC won the trade quite easily. Plus we got Martin for a year and extra cash + cap space.

OKC easily won the Harden trade. OKC haters just don't want to admit it. A guy that averages 12 points in the finals and is a perpetual first round exit is somehow getting praise like he's Jordan. :roll:

Cocaine80s
02-10-2015, 01:53 AM
Yep. We used one of the first round picks on McGary. That's what I'm saying, OKC won the trade quite easily. Plus we got Martin for a year and extra cash + cap space.

OKC easily won the Harden trade. OKC haters just don't want to admit it. A guy that averages 12 points in the finals and is a perpetual first round exit is somehow getting praise like he's Jordan. :roll:
So you guys essentially traded 2 rings for Mcgary, Lamb, and Adams :roll:

We all know Thunder would've won it all if they kept Harden

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 01:58 AM

Why didn't they beat the Heat in 2012 with that roster then? What would've changed in 2013? I guess LeBron isn't that great.

And we were able to sign Morrow because of that trade. Signing Harden would have financially crippled OKC. So if one of the guys got hurt(Like Westbrook did in 2013) they would be royally screwed.

OKC won the trade. In 10 years it won't even be an argument.

russwest0
02-10-2015, 02:02 AM

You just listed 3 talented young players and forgot to mention the 1 year Martin rental which guarantees OKC the chip without a Westbrook injury.

Meanwhile Houston going out of the first round year after year w/ the mighty Harden... :lol

zoom17
02-10-2015, 02:07 AM
Who the hell is Mitch McGary?

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:09 AM
The guy who makes the Harden trade look like robbery for OKC. lol @ Houston giving two first round picks to the best drafting organization in the NBA for a guy who averages 12 points in the finals and can't make it out of the first round with Dwight Howard. :roll: :roll: :roll:

navy
02-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Serge Ibaka doesnt know either. (http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/09/29/oklahoma-city-thunder-serge-ibaka-mitch-mcgary)

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Serge Ibaka doesnt know either. (http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/09/29/oklahoma-city-thunder-serge-ibaka-mitch-mcgary)
So shook you're posting articles from September.

That's the same day the Chiefs beat the Patriots 41-14. I was at the game.

Chiefs didn't make the playoffs and Patriots are SuperBowl champions.

A lot can change in 5 months.

navy
02-10-2015, 02:15 AM
So shook you're posting articles from September.

That's the same day the Chiefs beat the Patriots 41-14. I was at the game.

Chiefs didn't make the playoffs and Patriots are SuperBowl champions.

A lot can change in 5 months.
Ibaka still probably doesnt know to be honest.

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:18 AM
Ibaka still probably doesnt know to be honest.
He'll know when Mitch is taking playing time away from him in the playoffs.

Gonna have a crunchtime lineup of:

Westbrook
Jackson/Morrow/Roberson/Waiters
Durant
McGary
Adams

:bowdown:

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:20 AM
We traded Harden away for two incredibly valuable big men + cash + cap space + trade assets

****ing incredible trade for OKC. Almost couldn't do any better.

Cocaine80s
02-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Why didn't they beat the Heat in 2012 with that roster then? What would've changed in 2013? I guess LeBron isn't that great.

And we were able to sign Morrow because of that trade. Signing Harden would have financially crippled OKC. So if one of the guys got hurt(Like Westbrook did in 2013) they would be royally screwed.

OKC won the trade. In 10 years it won't even be an argument.
Heat got worse in 2013. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden would also be a year older.

Morrow is trash, why are you even bringing him up?

Btw if Westbrook got injured Harden would start with Durant and they probably still would've made it to the wcf

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Heat got worse in 2013. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden would also be a year older.

Morrow is trash, why are you even bringing him up?

Btw if Westbrook got injured Harden would start with Durant and they probably still would've made it to the wcf
"Morrow is trash"..... you don't watch basketball, he's a deadly shooter and a bigtime pickup

I don't know if we get past the 2013 Spurs with Harden, I liked the team better with Martin

And 2014 Spurs are all-time greats.

You can play the if game all you want, because all you're doing is de-valuing LeBron. Your hatred for OKC is so strong you will say anything even at the expense of your favorite player. Sad.

OKC won the trade. In 10 years when we're sitting on 5 rings because Adams/Mitch and the other deals we were able to make from the Harden trade you and that pasty ****** Bill Simmons will be eating crow.

Cocaine80s
02-10-2015, 02:27 AM
"Morrow is trash"..... you don't watch basketball, he's a deadly shooter and a bigtime pickup

I don't know if we get past the 2013 Spurs with Harden, I liked the team better with Martin

And 2014 Spurs are all-time greats.

You can play the if game all you want, because all you're doing is de-valuing LeBron. Your hatred for OKC is so strong you will say anything even at the expense of your favorite player. Sad.

OKC won the trade. In 10 years when we're sitting on 5 rings because Adams/Mitch and the other deals we were able to make from the Harden trade you and that pasty ****** Bill Simmons will be eating crow.
2014 spurs is all time great but had Ibaka not gone down they might've gone to the finals....

Lebron is greater all time than KD and always will be :facepalm

Im just saying OKC ****ed up by trading away an mvp caliber player for scrubs

Stay mad tho, enjoy missing the playoffs :lol

Budadiiii
02-10-2015, 02:29 AM
2014 spurs is all time great but had Ibaka not gone down they might've gone to the finals....

Lebron is greater all time than KD and always will be :facepalm

Im just saying OKC ****ed up by trading away an mvp caliber player for scrubs

Stay mad tho, enjoy missing the playoffs :lol
Only one game back from the Suns in the loss column. :roll:

Enjoy seeing your predictions fall flat. :cheers:

LoneyROY7
02-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Damn, OKC has a healthy McGary now too?

I'm looking for excuses, but I can't seem to find any.

Lexington Steel
02-10-2015, 02:54 AM
We stay winning, bitches.

All Net
02-10-2015, 09:27 AM
Have no fear brooks is here