PDA

View Full Version : giannis

Jasper
02-10-2015, 03:01 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/bucks-giannis-antetokounmpo-adding-to-his-game-b99439737z1-291013381.html

A pretty good read about a young player learning his trade, and became player of the week :applause: :applause: :applause:

Here's to you bucky = pour me one :cheers:

Milbuck
02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
:cheers:

Dude has been awesome this past week. Singlehandedly brought us back tonight's game with his passing and defense. Wish he would've gotten the trip dub tonight, but Kidd was trying to give him and Knight some rest.

He's gotta be a PF going forward, enough with the PG nonsense. He's just a nightmare at the 4..too quick, athletic, fluid for traditional 4s, and too big, long for normal wings. Exciting to see him building on his post game. His vision is unreal, he's easily the best passer on the team after Marshall, but his size/length makes it so dangerous. He needs to keep working on the jumper..it's looked so much better in recent games, might be the shooting sleeve..and get Henson to teach him that lefty hook.

There've been a decent amount of guys that have given off a star vibe..but it's been a long time since I've seen Bucks fans so enamored with a player, in such total agreement that we might have a special talent on the team. Not to mention we estill have the #2 pick from last year to pair with him going forward.

Cocaine80s
02-10-2015, 03:19 AM

Dude has been awesome this past week. Singlehandedly brought us back tonight's game with his passing and defense. Wish he would've gotten the trip dub tonight, but Kidd was trying to give him and Knight some rest.

He's gotta be a PF going forward, enough with the PG nonsense. He's just a nightmare at the 4..too quick, athletic, fluid for traditional 4s, and too big, long for normal wings. Exciting to see him building on his post game. His vision is unreal, he's easily the best passer on the team after Marshall, but his size/length makes it so dangerous. He needs to keep working on the jumper..it's looked so much better in recent games, might be the shooting sleeve..and get Henson to teach him that lefty hook.

There've been a decent amount of guys that have given off a star vibe..but it's been a long time since I've seen Bucks fans so enamored with a player, in such total agreement that we might have a special talent on the team. Not to mention we estill have the #2 pick from last year to pair with him going forward.
Weren't you the one saying he was gonna be a full time pg? :coleman:

Anyways this guy is starting to look pretty good. I thought Jabari was better than him but he's proving me wrong

Milbuck
02-10-2015, 03:25 AM
Weren't you the one saying he was gonna be a full time pg? :coleman:

Anyways this guy is starting to look pretty good. I thought Jabari was better than him but he's proving me wrong
No, I said they were trying. Maybe I was trolling around or some shit but all I ever seriously said about it is that even if it ends up failing, it's good because it'll help hone his natural playmaking ability. Just letting him try it out is better than anything we did the year before with Drew, who flat out didn't give a **** about his development.

And Jabari is gonna be a stud. I'm more sure about him than Giannis. His game isn't as reliant on his physical tools, the skills are all there. He just needed to get more comfortable. He's an easy 20+ ppg when he settles into the league. It's gonna be a 1A/1B scenario going forward imo.

LiLharvard
02-10-2015, 03:27 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/bucks-giannis-antetokounmpo-adding-to-his-game-b99439737z1-291013381.html

A pretty good read about a young player learning his trade, and became player of the week :applause: :applause: :applause:

Here's to you bucky = pour me one :cheers:

hey there bud

KungFuJoe
02-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Giannis is a freak of nature. I don't know why there isn't more buzz about this guy.

Jasper
02-10-2015, 11:16 AM
He will be a SF for life.
Quickness , length , shooting, slashing all say SF

His slashing and going to the rack is a prime example of a player his size , becoming a better player than Kevin Durant,

Durant started with a jumper, and worked on his elbow and release over the years... but just this year he has really started slashing.

Where as Giannis was a slasher , and good handles , and is now starting to have a decent 'J' from Kidd's teaching.

Last night if he played longer , he would of had a triple double....

Kidd is still using him in a guarded minute fashion.

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
02-10-2015, 01:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjZFIhJ2nPI
:bowdown:

GOBB
02-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Giannis is a freak of nature. I don't know why there isn't more buzz about this guy.

Because I can beat him in a shooting contest

beastee
02-10-2015, 03:43 PM
I believe.

beastee
02-10-2015, 03:46 PM
No, I said they were trying. Maybe I was trolling around or some shit but all I ever seriously said about it is that even if it ends up failing, it's good because it'll help hone his natural playmaking ability. Just letting him try it out is better than anything we did the year before with Drew, who flat out didn't give a **** about his development.

And Jabari is gonna be a stud. I'm more sure about him than Giannis. His game isn't as reliant on his physical tools, the skills are all there. He just needed to get more comfortable. He's an easy 20+ ppg when he settles into the league. It's gonna be a 1A/1B scenario going forward imo.
It's a shame Larry Sanders didn't pan out. With him and 1a, 1b all they would need is a stud PG and will be a top force for years. The Bulls and Cavs have this division locked for the next 2-3 years, but the Bucks are gonna start making major noise if they stay healthy.

SugarHill
02-10-2015, 03:51 PM
He will be a SF for life.
Quickness , length , shooting, slashing all say SF

His slashing and going to the rack is a prime example of a player his size , becoming a better player than Kevin Durant,

Durant started with a jumper, and worked on his elbow and release over the years... but just this year he has really started slashing.

Where as Giannis was a slasher , and good handles , and is now starting to have a decent 'J' from Kidd's teaching.

Last night if he played longer , he would of had a triple double....

Kidd is still using him in a guarded minute fashion.

No one ever expected such a sentence to ever be formed :bowdown:

Milbuck
02-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Because I can beat him in a shooting contest
Giannis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Noel
It's a shame Larry Sanders didn't pan out. With him and 1a, 1b all they would need is a stud PG and will be a top force for years. The Bulls and Cavs have this division locked for the next 2-3 years, but the Bucks are gonna start making major noise if they stay healthy.
Yeah, couple seasons ago the dude seemed like a DPOY in the making..I still have a sliver of hope though lol. The weirdest thing is that right now we're still a top 5 defense without Sanders..can't imagine where we'd be if he wasn't a ****boy.

Honestly..with Sanders and a healthy Jabari, I think we'd be able to push Toronto, Washington, or Chicago to a tough 6-7 game series. Cleveland and ATL would be too much. But the fact we're on pace for 46 wins..crazy to me.

Demon Lizard
02-10-2015, 05:40 PM

I think I heard something about him being Greek too. They need to come up with some fun nickname for him.

GOBB
02-10-2015, 06:14 PM
"Kid is a freak of nature"

All you dudes say when it comes to him. Broken record.

Giannis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Noel

I bet Noel can beat him in horse

Milbuck
02-10-2015, 06:18 PM
"Kid is a freak of nature"

All you dudes say when it comes to him. Broken record. Probably because it's the truth. Just because you're an insecure loser about the scrubs on your garbage ass team not getting any shine, doesn't make Giannis any less special a talent.

Noel pretty much doesn't know how to play basketball on the offensive end, so no, he'd get raped in horse.

GOBB
02-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Probably because it's the truth. Just because you're an insecure whiny bitch about the scrubs on your garbage ass team not getting any shine, doesn't make Giannis any less special a talent.

Saying it over and over and over and over? That is more of a sign of insecurity. Or a combination of insecurity and well aint much else to talk about when it comes to his game. Next season you will say the same shit, freak of nature omg i came in my undies. :rolleyes:

Call me when he showed signs of improvement like passing ability (him being a PG was a flop) or shooting (he has the range of shaq).

I bet Noel can beat him in horse. Noel pretty much doesn't know how to play basketball on the offensive end, so no, he'd get raped in horse.

You dont need to know how to play basketball on the offensive end to play horse dipshit.

Milbuck
02-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Saying it over and over and over and over? That is more of a sign of insecurity. Or a combination of insecurity and well aint much else to talk about when it comes to his game. Next season you will say the same shit, freak of nature omg i came in my undies. :rolleyes:

Call me when he showed signs of improvement like passing ability (him being a PG was a flop) or shooting (he has the range of shaq).

You dont need to know how to play basketball on the offensive end to play horse dipshit.
Didn't read.

Giannis is gonna be a star and Noel is a homeless man's Marcus Camby. Stay mad.

UK2K
02-10-2015, 06:31 PM