PDA

View Full Version : question for those who watch DeMarcus Cousins

RRR3
02-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Wtf is going on with him? Not to long ago dude was shooting like 52%. Now it's like 47%. Seems to coincide with malone being fired. Until I get my laptop all I can do is watch highlights and the occasional game and read stats. So what's going on? I'm assuming he's started to take too many jumpers? His turnovers also have gone up. It's a shame if so, I hate when talented big men chuck jumpers they shouldn't be taking. Dude is huge too, get in the post!

LiLharvard
02-10-2015, 11:58 PM
yea, what is with that kings franchise who the fk is running the show out there? Some ditzy biitch from a beverly hills housewives type reality show???

* Rudy Gay ? Thoughts? he's hit and miss i don't like the guy especially alongside Cousins

* Get some veterans

* Darren Collison starting point guard/ Why did they let Isaiah Thomas go?

* firing the coach after a great start to the year

* Employing some stupid cherry picking system the brainchild of a crazy european

* Waiting until they're out of the playoff race to hire George Karl... shiiit just don't make sense.

Prime_Shaq
02-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Dude just seems demotivated after the Malone firing.

dontgetchoked
02-11-2015, 01:07 AM
Dude just seems demotivated after the Malone firing.
this. it seems like he stopped giving a damn when they fired malone.

bigt
02-11-2015, 02:27 AM
this. it seems like he stopped giving a damn when they fired malone.

Yeah, pretty clear the difference in his play pre and post Malone. I think he's hurt that he wasn't even consulted/told based on interviews and such