PDA

View Full Version : Rockets still high on Jeremy Lin; expected to be among his chief suitors this summer

Kidbasketball20
02-12-2015, 06:07 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2361698-three-years-after-linsanity-jeremy-lin-still-in-search-of-a-home-in-the-nba?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

No one knew for sure then what Lin might become, but the rebuilding Rockets decided it was worth $25 million to find out, and landed Lin when the Knicks refused to match the offer.

As it happened, the Rockets also landed rising star James Harden a few months later, a move that immediately reduced the need for Lin's best talents

Doranku
02-12-2015, 06:14 AM
As long as he ends up ANYWHERE else outside of LA, I'll be happy.

Kidbasketball20
02-12-2015, 06:36 AM

Taking Byron Scott in any scenario over Jeremy Lin is a major fatal mistake.

Taller than CP3
02-12-2015, 07:22 AM
didn't they already give his number away to Melo. what's done is done, Lin would be an idiot to resign and help the team that literally gave his identity away.

Bobcats2013
02-12-2015, 07:22 AM
I would to see Lin in Detroit.

MiseryCityTexas
02-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Rockets would be dumbasses if they signed this guy back.

RightTwoCensor
02-12-2015, 08:05 AM
So you're telling me Houston is about to take the Lakers' best player again? Man that's pathetic.

Lebron23
02-12-2015, 08:11 AM
So you're telling me Houston is about to take the Lakers' best player again? Man that's pathetic.

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Ariza4three
02-12-2015, 08:15 AM
DAMN. LA fans, hold this L.

coin24
02-12-2015, 10:18 AM
As long as he's off the lakers I don't care. He's a piece of shit, great for losing games though:lol

KevinNYC
02-12-2015, 11:01 AM
didn't they already give his number away to Melo. what's done is done, Lin would be an idiot to resign and help the team that literally gave his identity away.

His identity?

IMObjective
02-12-2015, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Kidbasketball20]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2361698-three-years-after-linsanity-jeremy-lin-still-in-search-of-a-home-in-the-nba?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

No one knew for sure then what Lin might become, but the rebuilding Rockets decided it was worth $25 million to find out, and landed Lin when the Knicks refused to match the offer.

As it happened, the Rockets also landed rising star James Harden a few months later, a move that immediately reduced the need for Lin's best talents

gts
02-12-2015, 11:41 AM

Please do... I'll drive him to the airport

imnew09
02-12-2015, 12:31 PM

LOL? Best player who dropped 0/6 FG last night. Please do...
Btw hows Dwight :lol been MIA for a while

UK2K
02-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Rockets would be dumbasses if they signed this guy back.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Houaton is full of Asians

Eric Cartman
02-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Don't see why the Rockets wouldn't bring him back in a reserve role. He knows the system, yes he's shit in many aspects but can contribute.

Levity
02-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Yes, please take him back. He also comes with an abundance of LOF's

Genaro
02-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Nah, he can play for the Clippers and I would be fine with it.

oarabbus
02-12-2015, 03:26 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

DAMN

RIP Lakers Fans... some of you will be missed but not many.

KungFuJoe
02-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Oh hell no I don't want him back in Houston.

Better to stay in LA if possible and be part of the rebuild. Obviously he makes much less money but he's still one of the best backup PGs in the game.

Houston needs another playmaker though. Lin and Parsons leaving left a hole that Harden has been having to fill by himself night in and night out.

But no. Houston is a shithole of a franchise with two idiots in Morey and McHale running the show.

oarabbus
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Oh hell no I don't want him back in Houston.

Better to stay in LA if possible and be part of the rebuild. Obviously he makes much less money but he's still one of the best backup PGs in the game.

Houston needs another playmaker though. Lin and Parsons leaving left a hole that Harden has been having to fill by himself night in and night out.

But no. Houston is a shithole of a franchise with two idiots in Morey and McHale running the show.

Morey isn't really an idiot, he's just too smart for his own good. Can't see the forest for the trees type of dude.

MiseryCityTexas
02-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Nah, he can play for the Clippers and I would be fine with it.

Lin sucks, but at least he's better than Autism Rivers.

oh the horror
02-12-2015, 04:10 PM
:
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

DAMN

RIP Lakers Fans... some of you will be missed but not many.

You kids need to up your testosterone if that's the "ether" you think you're bringing to anyone around here.

Calling Jeremy Lin the "best player" even as a joke isn't a good look. He's a hair away from playing in China.

Houston willing to resign the guy is....odd. He does not play championship basketball. Guy has NO spine.

KungFuJoe
02-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Morey isn't really an idiot, he's just too smart for his own good. Can't see the forest for the trees type of dude.

That makes him an idiot in my book. A truly smart person sees all the angles. Morey just looks at stats like a retard looks at a shiny ball.

Funnyfuka
02-12-2015, 04:50 PM
lin is only in the nba to be the token asian guy... he s not a good or great player, just ...the token asian guy.

Kidbasketball20
02-12-2015, 08:16 PM
lin is only in the nba to be the token asian guy... he s not a good or great player, just ...the token asian guy.

LMAO so off base.

freshperry
02-12-2015, 09:39 PM
I genuinely think Lin is better then Dellavedova

screeningnick
02-12-2015, 09:51 PM
I genuinely think Lin is better then Dellavedova

I'm sorry but if you genuinely think Lin is better then Delly you're either don't understand basketball or a LOF.

freshperry
02-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry but if you genuinely think Lin is better then Delly you're either don't understand basketball or a LOF.

Enlighten me please. The way I see it, no one respects Dellavedova's offensive game. He doesn't shoot particularly well and literally never beats anyone off the dribble. This gives tremendous advantage to the defence because they can cater their playing style to shut down the other players. I think Lin is very inconsistent and thats why people are particularly harsh on him but in the grand scheme of things, he still has his moments. 0/6 was lin's last game stats and people slam him..... those are basically dellavedova's stats every game....

COnDEMnED
02-13-2015, 01:15 AM
You can have him back for a draft pick. :) Lots of FOB's going to jump ship off the Lakers forum.

Still high is the correct wording here, high on PCP

RoundMoundOfReb
02-13-2015, 01:31 AM
:roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
02-13-2015, 01:31 AM
:

You kids need to up your testosterone if that's the "ether" you think you're bringing to anyone around here.

Calling Jeremy Lin the "best player" even as a joke isn't a good look. He's a hair away from playing in China.

Houston willing to resign the guy is....odd. He does not play championship basketball. Guy has NO spine.

:applause:

Kevin Durant
02-13-2015, 03:53 AM
It's a shame of what Bryon Scott is doing to Jeremy Lin. The Lakers are like a car crash right now. It's terrible, but you can't look away.

qrich
02-13-2015, 03:58 AM
So they gave up a first to dump him, but will look to sign him back :oldlol:

But, hey, they have a need for a legit point.

Lin sucks, but at least he's better than Autism Rivers.

No, he really isn't. I wouldn't consider dealing Rivers for Lin in any scenario.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-13-2015, 03:58 AM
:

This is what makes it funnier...the sad state of the Lakers :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
02-13-2015, 04:49 AM
So they gave up a first to dump him, but will look to sign him back :oldlol:

But, hey, they have a need for a legit point.

No, he really isn't. I wouldn't consider dealing Rivers for Lin in any scenario.
Lin is not that good but i think hes better than Rivers

Mr Exlax
02-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Noooooooooo! We don't need those LOFs back. Please god no. He's an idiot if he comes back. McHale is still gonna be the coach. McHale is still gonna bench him for every little mistake. He's still gonna suck.

Bandito
02-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Noooooooooo! We don't need those LOFs back. Please god no. He's an idiot if he comes back. McHale is still gonna be the coach. McHale is still gonna bench him for every little mistake. He's still gonna suck.
Rightfully so. He is just not that good.

christian1923
02-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Morey has no idea what he is doing.

jzek
02-13-2015, 10:59 AM
He was a great backup to Beverley so :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
02-13-2015, 12:24 PM
He was a great backup to Beverley so :confusedshrug:

So, Beverley is not a starting caliber PG.

Unfortunately, as much as it pains me to say it, neither is Lin.

But, can you imagine what Lin could do with the way Houston spaces the floors with 3 point shooters? He'd have a wide open lane every single day. No one respects the Lakers 3 point shooters, so defenders clog the lane when Lin is in, taking away his bread and butter (drives to the hoop).

But, no. Lin needs to go elsewhere or stick around in LA for a while.

Eric Cartman
02-13-2015, 01:02 PM
It's a shame of what Bryon Scott is doing to Jeremy Lin. The Lakers are like a car crash right now. It's terrible, but you can't look away.

He's garbage.

hawkfan
02-13-2015, 01:59 PM
He should sign with the Spurs and Pop will make him better.