PDA

View Full Version : NBA HEAD COACH ON NICK YOUNG: "He's a black guy. He wasn't even in the water..."

bagelred
02-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Remember the Dolphin story? :eek: Donald Sterling 2.0. I can't believe this!!

kerry eggers
‏@kerryeggers
(NBA HEAD COACH), on Nick Young's story that a dolphin tried to drown him: "He's a black guy. He wasn't even in the water. I don't believe that"

:facepalm Adam Silver is going to go ape shit over this. Fired, fined, blackballed...see ya! And right before the All Star Game too...wow. This will NOT be good....

Bye, Byron Scott, whoever you are....racist f-ck....

Budadiiii
02-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Corte' De La Mun....

You Cant Ban Me
02-12-2015, 08:33 AM
**** the ship your ancestors came over on, **** dem shoes, **** yo socks, **** yo fairy white ****** accent, **** them cheap ass cigars, **** yo yucmouth teeth, **** them little kids you raped, **** yo hairpiece, **** robert de niro, **** seth myer, **** joe biden, **** guy richie, **** prince wiliams, and **** the queen.This is america, my president is black and my lambo is blue ***** and if i catch any of you white mfs on the street im slappin the shit outta you

JohnMax
02-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Bryon Scott said it

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2vm5xf/eggers_byron_scott_on_nick_youngs_story_that_a/
https://twitter.com/kerryeggers/status/565693808315482112

stephanieg
02-12-2015, 10:27 AM
ape shit

If you did that on purpose I award you all the points.

Eric Cartman
02-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Study Finds Black Kids Are More Likely to Drown in Swimming Pools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWN2DtprmOo

Yeah science, bitch!

Velocirap31
02-12-2015, 10:32 AM
I had a few black friends growing up. None of them could swim even a little bit. Byron is black though, so his comments mean nothing. If he was white, CNN would already be blowing this thing up.

bagelred
02-12-2015, 11:15 AM
No comment by the league? :confusedshrug:

chosen_one6
02-12-2015, 12:27 PM
No comment by the league? :confusedshrug:

Why would there be? You can't be racist against your own people. Comedy 101

Droid101
02-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Still salty about that racist piece of shit eh? I don't get it.

Spaulding
02-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Why would there be? You can't be racist against your own people. Comedy 101

Actually you CAN be racist against your own people...regardless a comment like this is highly inappropriate in a work enenvironment.

SpanishACB
02-12-2015, 02:56 PM
that's not racism

it's just a stereotype

people nowadays can't tell the difference, media's fault I guess

edit: you can indeed be racist towards your own race. Plenty of examples through history too.

UK2K
02-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I had a few black friends growing up. None of them could swim even a little bit. Byron is black though, so his comments mean nothing. If he was white, CNN would already be blowing this thing up.
LAPD tried to make it mandatory officers know how to swim (because of the water channels).

Black officers threw a fit.

KungFuJoe
02-12-2015, 03:21 PM
I always knew Byron was an Uncle Tom. The mustache is a dead giveaway.

Dro
02-12-2015, 03:22 PM
I can't swim at all..However, almost everyone else I know can...I never had swimming lessons and stuff like that, never really went to pools like that growing up and when I got a certain age, I figured it was too late so **** it. But since I can't swim, I don't like large bodies of water, I don't go around lakes, rivers, I don't go on cruises or anything like that because I'm always worried about not being able to swim if it sinks or something....And I don't trust lifeboats and lifesavers, etc.....

Velocirap31
02-12-2015, 04:21 PM
I can't swim at all..However, almost everyone else I know can...I never had swimming lessons and stuff like that, never really went to pools like that growing up and when I got a certain age, I figured it was too late so **** it. But since I can't swim, I don't like large bodies of water, I don't go around lakes, rivers, I don't go on cruises or anything like that because I'm always worried about not being able to swim if it sinks or something....And I don't trust lifeboats and lifesavers, etc.....

If the ship sank and you could swim, you'd be screwed anyway. The average person wouldn't tread water for very long and exposure would kill you even if you could. There is an older guy at my gym who is definitely teaching himself how to swim. He just stays in the shallow end and is actually getting pretty decent at swimming.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-12-2015, 06:10 PM
How do we know this wasn't a black coach?

ILLsmak
02-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Remember the Dolphin story? :eek: Donald Sterling 2.0. I can't believe this!!

:facepalm Adam Silver is going to go ape shit over this. Fired, fined, blackballed...see ya! And right before the All Star Game too...wow. This will NOT be good....

Bye, Byron Scott, whoever you are....racist f-ck....

haha

-Smak

bagelred
02-12-2015, 06:55 PM
haha

-Smak

racist.

buddha
02-12-2015, 07:33 PM
nothing racist at all about the joke he made.

you SJW's are too much.

LiLharvard
02-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Byron Scott made joke about clown on his team. big deal. NEXT

BigMacAttack
02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Living in Australia its hard to comprehend grown adults who cant swim a lick, i had swimming lessons at school when i was 8 but i was already pretty competant befpre then.