PDA

View Full Version : Name a time when a female did something crazy to you

Tarik One
02-12-2015, 03:20 PM
This should be good......

A few years ago some temp I was screwing around with (mutually nothing serious). Met someone else and had the new cake over one night. She takes a cab to my place and started cursing and screaming from outside and eventually busted my living room window with a half brick then hauled ass.

I called the cops and gave them her address. By the time she made it home, they were already there to greet her. They put her and the cabbie in cuffs.

- Another girl cancelled my credit cards and cut my sweater sleeve off after an argument. :wtf:

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Name a time a female HASN'T done something crazy

ZeN
02-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Name a time a female HASN'T done something crazy
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/533/709/8ae.gif

tobethdope
02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
if the regulars on this forum have the same character in real life as they display on this forum, an unrelated woman talking to them cud be considered pretty crazy and in all likeliness won't happen that often.

ps: stories like the one in the op say nothing about women in general, but a lot about u and your taste in women

that being said, there is nothing wrong with sharing stories like that

:cheers:

Crown&Coke
02-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Bitches be crazy, yo

My ex was arguing with me about nothing in particular (idk what it was because I wasn't listening) while I was driving down the freeway

She got PISSED I was ignoring her and stabbed me in the shoulder with a small pocket knife, probably the size of an adult pinky finger. Petite little thing, maybe 110 lbs, I wanted to snatch her by the neck and slam her head into the dash, but good thing my boy Jay was in the back and grabbed and her pinned to the front seat

All I could do was stare at it with my mouth agape and eyes wide, I couldn't believe wtf just happened. I had to make her dump me because I was afraid she would do something ruthless like steal/harm my dog or something. That took like 3 months but she left. I dodged a bullet on that one, probably can say literally

(demon in the sack tho)

ace23
02-12-2015, 04:12 PM
^Lol bitch should be in prison. You let her off easy.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Bitches be crazy, yo

My ex was arguing with me about nothing in particular (idk what it was because I wasn't listening) while I was driving down the freeway

She got PISSED I was ignoring her and stabbed me in the shoulder with a small pocket knife, probably the size of an adult pinky finger. Petite little thing, maybe 110 lbs, I wanted to snatch her by the neck and slam her head into the dash, but good thing my boy Jay was in the back and grabbed and her pinned to the front seat

All I could do was stare at it with my mouth agape and eyes wide, I couldn't believe wtf just happened. I had to make her dump me because I was afraid she would do something ruthless like steal/harm my dog or something. That took like 3 months but she left. I dodged a bullet on that one, probably can say literally

(demon in the sack tho)

EVERY. F*CKING. TIME.

AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME THEY HAVE. TO. ATTACK. NEVER WHEN I'm STRONG AND CENTERED.

like a shark sensing blood and pouncing on its prey times 20 at the second of opportunity.

Crown&Coke
02-12-2015, 05:00 PM
It was a bad situation, it started off as a rebound and just morphed. I was in a bad place at the time, and she is crazy. Not a good mix

She tried to hook up with Jay afterwards too hahahaha. But he saw the crazy first hand and let it be. She hooked up with Jay's hommie tho. That dude got so shook he had to move from Cali to Washington to get away from her.

Crown&Coke
02-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Jay never told his friend that this bitch was shankin nikkas?

:biggums:

He sure did. But she was flyyyyyyy, like 9/10 fly. And that dude said he could handle it. Handled it so well he fled like a felon about to get that 3rd strike

Demon Lizard
02-12-2015, 05:12 PM
I remember a time when a girl sat on my lap, looked at me funny, then just shat her pants. I don't care if you are only 2 months old, that is some crazy shit.

L.Kizzle
02-12-2015, 05:59 PM
A time? Usually after midnight.

rufuspaul
02-12-2015, 06:14 PM
(demon in the sack tho)

And therein lies the rub. Crazy bitches are almost always amazing when it comes to great kinky sex. Your little head convinces your big head that you can put up with the crazy because the sex is so good.

ILLsmak
02-12-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty tight w/ my shit really. I'd think it was my fault if I ever let a girl do me like that (stab me, steal my identity, etc.)

I've met some crazy girls out tho even tho, again, I don't normally do that, either. It just seems crazy shit happens. I tend to attract psycho girls. Which is cool... but it tends to not develop into anything.

I may have said this before, but the last time I girl did something that I thought was very crazy was this mexican who got up in my face like "Why were you looking at me? Why were you looking at me? You look angry." And I was like uh... then it devolved into her yelling "Tell me I'm ugly! Tell me I'm ugly! Then why won't you dance w/ me?!" She was probably a hooker tho. Given her behavior. Never in my life have I had a woman do something like that without even saying one word to her. But I was looking at her, so whatever. DON'T LOOK AT GIRLS.

-Smak

imdaman99
02-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Every gf I've had... it was either they were the happiest and on cloud 9 and would talk to me about how cute our kids are going to look... or end of the world oh woe is me, my bf doesn't love me boohoo. There seriously was not any middle ground. It was either they were madly in love with me and wanted to spend every dying moment with me, or hated my guts and cried a lot and bitched to male friends about me.

When things are going good, they are awesome. Petty little fights they needed to be assured that I would not leave them. This is literally 3 different girls, and they were all like this. They did not start out like this, I just hope it's not me leading them into becoming bipolar beings :(

OK so yeah one of my ex's tried to push me down the stairs because I was trying to get away from her, another time she slammed the door shut on my leg because I was trying to get out of the car. I noticed every time she got violent was because I was trying to get away to think. She definitely had issues about being left. I was just gonna go to the corner store to get some twizzlers :confusedshrug:

Daddy issues :facepalm