PDA

View Full Version : If Sixers win lottery the Wolves should...

GOBB
02-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Trade Wiggins to us for the #1 pick which is Okafor plus the Soxers second first rd pick which can be 12-16 range. Everyone wins. Wolves get a big man plus potential face up PF in Kristas or Wiggins replacement at SG with Russell.

Then with second first rd pick they can take BPA. Harrell, Looney, WCS

my inner hawk fan #thuglife

el gringos
02-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Good trade for Philly. Don't think Minnesota should/would.

Big part of why is that I don't think okafor is the prospect everyone seems so convinced he is. Maybe you agree and aren't looking forward to drafting okafor? Or is it more not wanting to stack all your picks at the same positions?

How good do you think okafor is? Do you think he's head and shoulders above the rest of this years prospects?

Who is your top 3 picks if 76rs picked 1,2,or 3?

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Yeah, the TWolves should definitely trade their future superstar for a draft pick so they can get even shittier for the draft after that. Might as well pick a dude with no legs with their lottery pick so they can keep the tank rolling for another 5-10 years.

DAT SIXERS LOGIC

IGOTGAME
02-14-2015, 03:25 PM

Big part of why is that I don't think okafor is the prospect everyone seems so convinced he is. Maybe you agree and aren't looking forward to drafting okafor? Or is it more not wanting to stack all your picks at the same positions?

How good do you think okafor is? Do you think he's head and shoulders above the rest of this years prospects?

I agree with your take on okafor. I hope I'm wrong tho

Jud
02-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Stopped reading at "Trade Wiggins... "

GOBB
02-14-2015, 03:58 PM

Nah I just want Wiggins in Philly. I got the trade idea from somewhere else. It's not realistic in that Wolves wouldnt consider moving Wiggins. But it's not a bad trade idea.

I don't mind stacking picks but I don't see anyone that is as good offensively as Wiggins. Unless you think there are guys? Sixers lack that scorer.

As far as Okafor I think he will be a great college player but only good player at the next level. Unless he is dominating the paint like Shaq once did outside of 10 feet is seems to be almost useless. I've seen him take guys off the dribble or use a quick move when facing up to get in better position. But other than that? The lack of a face up game hurts him imo. And defensively he's not much of a rim protector weak side help defender and struggles in pick n roll because his lateral quickness isnt there.

If Sixers got #1 pick im taking Okafor tho because teams want him. Regardless what I seem to project. And with that im listening to offers. I would even trade back to take a player I want be it Russell, Mudiay. I don't think he's head and shoulders above everyone. But it seems mocks and analysts he is. So his value on a trade should be high.

Sixers pick 1? Taking Okafor over anyone
Sixers pick 2? Taking D.Russell
Sixers pick 3? Mudiay, Stanley Johnson

R.I.P.
02-14-2015, 04:49 PM
:lol :lol

r0drig0lac
02-14-2015, 05:06 PM
/thread