PDA

View Full Version : Can someone come up with a list of actual Thunder fans on this board?

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 06:50 PM
i literally cannot think of one real thunder fan on here. It's quite pathetic actually.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:51 PM
I would say KDThunderup, but he switches teams any time the Thunder show a weakness

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 06:52 PM
I would say KDThunderup, but he switches teams any time the Thunder show a weakness
Same with russwest0.

Budadiiii
Who the **** are you and why do you keep making threads?

Where the **** are the mods when you actually need them. :facepalm

JT123
Simon aka Budadiii/Fudge/russwest0/KendrickPerkins/Lexington Steel

One guy

Lexington Steel
You say pathetic, yet you're a player fan yourself? :yaohappy:

Rent free.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 06:53 PM
You wouldn't know a thing about being an actual fan so don't even speak on the subject, geek.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Same with russwest0.
Yeah well no shit... The trolls who claim to be Thunder fans talk more about LeBron than they talk about KD or the Thunder... those are just LeBron haters trying to cling to LBJ's biggest rival and pass it off as being Thunder fans.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:54 PM
You wouldn't know a thing about being an actual fan so don't even speak on the subject, geek.
Here's a classic example of a LBJ hater trying to pretend to be a Thunder fan.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Another classic example:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368058

Supposed to be a KD/LMA thread... once the obvious trolls join in, guess who the thread becomes about?

JT123
02-14-2015, 06:56 PM
Everyone needs to report Simon and his alts for the constant cyber bullying. The forum is damn near unreadable thanks to the garbage they keep posting. :facepalm

chips93
02-14-2015, 06:56 PM

arent you a lebron fan pretending to be a cavs fan?

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:57 PM
arent you a lebron fan pretending to be a cavs fan?
No. I'm a LeBron/Ray Allen fan pretending to be a LeBron/Ray Allen fan...

Never claimed I was a Cavs fan. I've been a fan of individual players since I was 6 year old, mostly because my city doesn't have an NBA team

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 06:57 PM
Another classic example:

Supposed to be a KD/LMA thread... once the obvious trolls join in, guess who the thread becomes about?
Hey man, it was all fine and dandy with Buda spitting facts, then Hey Yo escalated it quick and made a full blown topic on Bron's 2011 Finals lol.

JohnMax
02-14-2015, 06:58 PM
lilteapot has tried to start fights with several posters. He has anger issues.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Hey man, it was all fine and dandy with Buda spitting facts, then Hey Yo escalated it quick and made a full blown topic on Bron's 2011 Finals lol.
Check the thread. Who is the first person to mention LeBron's name? :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:00 PM
lol @ Inferno though "go back to tuning your banjo" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:00 PM
Yet I live in OKC and you live in Europe sucking LeBron's dick from thousands of miles away.

No ones buying your false sense of authority dude. You're some lame pot smoking fat ass trying to play the voice of reason. Incredibly embarrassing.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:01 PM
Simon aka Budadiii/Fudge/russwest0/KendrickPerkins/Lexington Steel

One guy
And that one guy isn't even a loyal fan.

So are you seriously saying there isn't ONE actual, loyal THunder fan on this board?

Milbuck
You're all doing it wrong. The key is to pick a struggling franchise to "rep", then lowkey stan the great player you're actually a fan of. This is my first alt where I've tried this formula, and it's actually been a decent hit. I could've never predicted Giannis and Jabari would show this much promise this soon though, I might honestly stay a Bucks fan for real. The constant injuries to Kobe have definitely added an interesting wrinkle to all of it.

Lexington Steel
Shuttlesworth is from Europe? lol

J Shuttlesworth
Yet I live in OKC and you live in Europe sucking LeBron's dick from thousands of miles away.

No ones buying your sense of authority dude. You're some lame ass pot smoking fat ass trying to play the voice of reason. Incredibly embarrassing.
Just how mad are you right now?

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Shuttlesworth is from Europe? lol
Nope.

apparently an imaginary version of me is rent free in Budadiiis head

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:02 PM
ayy lmao

we got to OP's head BAD.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:04 PM
You're all doing it wrong. The key is to pick a struggling franchise to "rep", then lowkey stan the great player you're actually a fan of. This is my first alt where I've tried this formula, and it's actually been a decent hit. I could've never predicted Giannis and Jabari would show this much promise this soon though, I might honestly stay a Bucks fan for real. The constant injuries to Kobe have definitely added an interesting wrinkle to all of it.

You're an alt? :biggums:

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Just how mad are you right now?
Just how unoriginal and lame are you right now?

I'm sorry, I got you confused with some other lame unoriginal pot smoking LeBron fan, my bad.

You say I'm not an OKC fan... where's the proof? You're trying to be the voice of reason but you can't even post credible information. You ****ing fail at life.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Just how unoriginal and lame are you right now?

I'm sorry, I got you confused with some other lame unoriginal pot smoking LeBron fan, my bad.

You say I'm not an OKC fan... where's the proof? You're trying to be the voice of reason but you can't even post credible information. You ****ing fail at life.
Keep fuming, fatty.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:07 PM
What's that burning smell?

Smells like..a meltdown

Lexington Steel
We absolutely run their shit on here, Budadiiii. It's insane.

JT123
Lebron family ethering the shit out these OKC hicks! :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:08 PM
Why don't you prove you're from OKC then? I really couldn't give a shit, but go ahead and post a pic of yourself at Chesapeake holding a penny for proof, and a sign with your name on it. Then i'll believe you, and actually consider you an OKC fan. Until then...

Milbuck
You're an alt? :biggums:
One of many. The volume is only because, again, the gimmick has worked out better than expected and the situation couldn't be more perfect. If Giannis/Jabari win an MVP and/or the Bucks win a championship, I might kill myself.

JT123
What's that burning smell?

Smells like..a meltdown
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lilteapot
We absolutely run their shit on here, Budadiiii. It's insane.

Dawg you needa get checked out for multiple personality disorder

ArbitraryWater
lol @ Inferno though "go back to tuning your banjo" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Silkk..

Laughed so hard spit out my protein shake, 100$ dollar bills falling out of my pocket.. my girls told me to calm down.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Keep fuming, fatty.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355929

265 at the end of HIGH SCHOOL? At 6 feet?!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You must have been bullied relentlessly. I feel sorry for you dude.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Multiple posts, baby. Keep them coming.

Got them making threads about us and our gawd. Too easy.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:11 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355929

265 at the end of HIGH SCHOOL? At 6 feet?!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You must have been bullied relentlessly. I feel sorry for you dude.
256, and I lost the weight. Actually achieved something and worked to make myself better while you stay here getting angry over an NBA player you'll never meet.

But anyways, go on and get the pic of you at Chesapeake, fatty.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Multiple posts, baby. Keep them coming.

Got them making threads about us and our gawd. Too easy.

"us"? This n*gga is a real life Gollum

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:12 PM
dude is so angry he's digging up posts of mine from months ago trying desperately to discredit me :lol :lol

http://www.30sleeps.com/images/mad-at-computer.jpg

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Keep them coming. :lol Got you on a leash.

Better give me that lunch money of yours on Monday, boy. Before I give you a noogie and stuff you in my locker again.

Budadiiii
256, and I lost the weight. Actually achieved something and worked to make myself better while you stay here getting angry over an NBA player you'll never meet.

But anyways, go on and get the pic of you at Chesapeake, fatty.
I've posted video proof before, and no, I'm not gonna cater to your wants and needs.

Once a fatass, always a fatass. You have a disease and you have to manage it for the rest of your life. Good luck.

ArbitraryWater
With all the shit talking Budadiiii has done, has he ever actually revealed himself?

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:14 PM
dude is so angry he's digging up posts of mine from months ago trying desperately to discredit me :lol :lol

Dawg, I personally don't have a problem with you as of late, but you were digging up threads/posts of mine from literally 7 years back. :lol

Can't even use that against him.

J Shuttlesworth
I've posted video proof before, and no, I'm not gonna cater to your wants and needs.

Once a fatass, always a fatass. You have a disease and you have to manage it for the rest of your life. Good luck.
If that video is you at Chesapeake videotaping Michael Cage, you sound like a 12 year old prepubescent. No wonder you're so angry.

JT123

:roll: OKC hicks taking L's left and right. :banana:

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:15 PM

You never had any credit in the first place. :oldlol:

No one takes your fat ass seriously. You know nothing about sports. Never played one in your life.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Dawg, I personally don't have a problem with you as of late, but you were digging up threads/posts of mine from literally 7 years back. :lol

Can't even use that against him.
Someone else had posted them. You talking about the Rockets shit? I can't remember who, but someone SS'ed them or bumped em. I had no idea you were here 7 years ago until then.

But lol @ bumping a thread talking about me losing weight and giving good advice as if it's some kind of "ether" :facepalm :facepalm

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Keep them coming. :lol Got you on a leash.

Better give me that lunch money of yours on Monday, boy. Before I give you a noogie and stuff you in my locker again.

Bruh you still in grade school? :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:16 PM
You never had any credit in the first place. :oldlol:

No one takes your fat ass seriously. You know nothing about sports. Never played one in your life.
Keep crying. Only one person in this thread sounds legitimately angry. Keep fuming over forum talk

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:17 PM
If that video is you at Chesapeake videotaping Michael Cage, you sound like a 12 year old prepubescent. No wonder you're so angry.
:roll:

So you know everything about me, but you play oblivious like you don't?

You understand how sad that is?

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Well, I won my e-battle. Today was a good day.

Fudge - 1
teapot - 0

J Shuttlesworth

So you know everything about me, but you play oblivious like you don't?

You understand how sad that is?
:roll: This dude just admitted he sounds like a 12 year old prepubescent. At least he has no shame about it though.

Your balls will drop some day, I promise.

lilteapot
Someone else had posted them. You talking about the Rockets shit? I can't remember who, but someone SS'ed them or bumped em. I had no idea you were here 7 years ago until then.

But lol @ bumping a thread talking about me losing weight and giving good advice as if it's some kind of "ether" :facepalm :facepalm
I need a link to this video man :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:20 PM
I need a link to this video man :roll:
Meh there's no evidence it's actually him. He just posted it. As far as we know, there is no legit OKC fan on this board, but I think CowboyThunder might be the one.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Meh there's no evidence it's actually him. He just posted it. As far as we know, there is no legit OKC fan on this board, but I think CowboyThunder might be the one.
Poor guy.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:22 PM
:roll: This dude just admitted he sounds like a 12 year old prepubescent. At least he has no shame about it though.

Your balls will drop some day, I promise.
You're just making that part up.

I was laughing at the fact that you were acting like you weren't in the thread when all that stuff was going on. Go back to the first page of this thread how you were trying to act like I was a prime example of a LeBron hater and not an actual fan.

Has the tune changed now that I've exposed you for being a lying hypocrite weirdo?

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:23 PM

I was laughing at the fact that you were acting like you weren't in the thread when all that stuff was going on. Go back to the first page of this thread how you were trying to act like I was a prime example of a LeBron hater and not an actual fan.

Has the tune changed now that I've exposed you for being a lying hypocrite weirdo?
Oh shit.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:25 PM

Again, there's no evidence that video is actually you, and I won't believe it is you considering you talk more about LeBron than any other player/team on this board. You could have just pulled it off twitter/youtube and claimed it as your own.

Post a pic of you holding a sign that says "Budadiii" outside of Chesapeake and then i'll believe you. Until then, you're not a Thunder fan in my eyes, or really anybody on this board's eyes for that matter, based on this thread.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:26 PM
The irony of a fat slob player fan trying to be the authority on who is and isn't a real fan.

Eat your weight watchers brownie and stop posting for the day, it's embarrassing.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Again, there's no evidence that video is actually you, and I won't believe it is you considering you talk more about LeBron than any other player/team on this board. You could have just pulled it off twitter/youtube and claimed it as your own.

Post a pic of you holding a sign that says "Budadiii" outside of Chesapeake and then i'll believe you. Until then, you're not a Thunder fan in my eyes, or really anybody on this board's eyes for that matter, based on this thread.

Dawg why you tryna make him waddle all the way to chesapeake arena to prove he's a real fan? borders on animal abuse bro

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:28 PM

Now you're neglecting the fact that I said my username and mentioned insidehoops in the video?

You really need to seek medical attention. I honestly feel sad for you at this point.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:29 PM
The irony of a fat slob player fan trying to be the authority on who is and isn't a real fan.

Eat your weight watchers brownie and stop posting for the day, it's embarrassing.
And of course, you have nothing to refute what I'm saying. Post the proof. Until then, you will be considered another worthless neckbeard who is upset that LBJ >>>>> your entire bloodline

Lexington Steel
Lol word. OP and company got some 'xplainin to do.

J Shuttlesworth
Now you're neglecting the fact that I said my username and mentioned insidehoops in the video?

You really need to seek medical attention. I honestly feel sad for you at this point.
I never saw that video then. Post it up, bitch.

JT123
02-14-2015, 07:30 PM
And of course, you have nothing to refute what I'm saying. Post the proof. Until then, you will be considered another worthless neckbeard who is upset that LBJ >>>>> your entire bloodlinehttp://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/767/7672287/2549171-8205541386-Kevin.gif

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:32 PM
I never saw that video then. Post it up, bitch.
That's the only video I've posted you ****ing nutcase.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:32 PM
And of course, you have nothing to refute what I'm saying. Post the proof. Until then, you will be considered another worthless neckbeard who is upset that LBJ >>>>> your entire bloodline
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/s4s/images/7/76/Rekt.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20140114001850

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:33 PM
So far nobody's been able to even MAKE UP a list.

I feel bad for KD; no wonder he's leaving. nothing but a fairweather fanbase

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:34 PM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11023598&postcount=6

We waitin, b. :lol

Legends66NBA7
02-14-2015, 07:34 PM
ISH's version of Valentine's day.

Don't go too crazy guys.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:35 PM
So far nobody's been able to even MAKE UP a list.

I feel bad for KD; no wonder he's leaving. nothing but a fairweather fanbase
I have a prediction that we'll see 3 very angry new Wizards fans in 2016. Book it

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:35 PM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11023598&postcount=6

We waitin, b. :lol
Ima pull out soon sweetheart be patient

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:36 PM

Dodge, dip, duck, dive, dodge.

Too easy.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:37 PM

Dodge, dip, duck, dive, dodge.

Too easy.

So shook

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Got him ignoring my posts. :yaohappy:

Player fan questioning other posters' fanhoods lmao.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:40 PM

Why dont you wanna quote my posts babe?

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:40 PM

:coleman: Come on man. You can't say that when you're a "fan" of three teams

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:41 PM
:coleman: Come on man. You can't say that when you're a "fan" of three teams

Wait a minute he's FUDGE

You mean the dude I got banned? lmao dont mods ban for circumventing here

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:42 PM
You're getting paranoid now, boy. Don't gotta worry bout what I be doin. :lol

I was just saying; a player fan questioning other posters' fanhoods = hilarious. That's all.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:43 PM
I have a prediction that we'll see 3 very angry new Wizards fans in 2016. Book it
You'll be dead by then if you don't take care of your blood sugars, you deceptive drunken diabetic.

Lied throughout this thread about the most trivial things. First you didn't know who I was, then you know exactly who I am and have detailed memory about that michael cage thread, then you say you didn't see the video, but it's the only one I've posted. :wtf:

I believe you're sick in the head. Like I said, seek help.... I mean it. I think the bullying you endured in high school still affects you today if these are the lengths you'll go just to get over on a message board.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:43 PM
He's giving himself credit for getting me banned? Jesus christ, I am a legend.

I got myself banned, boy. Simmer down.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:45 PM
You'll be dead by then if you don't take care of your blood sugars, you deceptive drunken diabetic.

Lied throughout this thread about the most trivial things. First you didn't know who I was, then you know exactly who I am and have detailed memory about that michael cage thread, then you say you didn't see the video, but it's the only one I've posted. :wtf:

I believe you're sick in the head. Like I said, seek help.... I mean it. I think the bullying you endured in high school still affects you today if these are the lengths you'll go just to get over on a message board.
Dude, I think you're constant bullying on him on here was the cherry on top. He cannot handle it anymore.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:45 PM

You can talk all you want. I didn't even read this post.

Post the vid

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:47 PM
Dude, I think you're constant bullying on him on here was the cherry on top. He cannot handle it anymore.
That's exactly it. I'm not meaning to be a bully, but that's what he perceives me as.

He probably lied about stupid shit in high school and got called out for it. They probably called him a fat weirdo because he's the kid that will make shit up and stick with it no matter what, even though everyone already knows he's lying.

I feel like I'm back in high school again. I remember the kids like him, I feel sorry for him just like I did then. Just sad.

J Shuttlesworth
02-14-2015, 07:48 PM
That's exactly it. I'm not meaning to be a bully, but that's what he perceives me as.

He probably lied about stupid shit in high school and got called out for it. They probably called him a fat weirdo because he's the kid that will make shit up and stick with it no matter what, even though everyone already knows he's lying.

I feel like I'm back in high school again. I remember the kids like him. I feel sorry for him just like I did then. Just dad.
:sleeping another post, no vid

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:49 PM
You can talk all you want. I didn't even read this post.

Post the vid
Another lie.

You read every word.

Sad.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:50 PM
We are the greatest posters to ever grace this forum. Shut this thread down already.

pauk
02-14-2015, 07:51 PM
KG215 is a Thunder fan.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:55 PM
We are the greatest posters to ever grace this forum. Shut this thread down already.
We've got him pegged to a tee. :lol

He's just a lonely guy lying about trivial shit on a message board, desperately trying to not get embarrassed.

But in the end, that's what happens. The fat kid making shit up gets embarrassed.

That's why you shouldn't poke with the cool kids that are much more intelligent than you. It will ALWAYS end bad. We can be very hurtful, but it's just survival of the fittest. We need to expose the weak for what they are, so they can be strong, like us.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 07:56 PM
We've got him pegged to a tee. :lol

He's just a lonely guy lying about trivial shit on a message board, desperately trying to not get embarrassed.

But in the end, that's what happens. The fat kid making shit up gets embarrassed.

That's why you shouldn't poke with the cool kids that are much more intelligent than you. It will ALWAYS end bad. We can be very hurtful, but it's just survival of the fittest. We need to expose the weak for what they are, so they can be strong, like us.

Exactly.

I freaking love you. Happy Valentines Day, sweetie.

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 07:57 PM

Exactly.

I freaking love you. Happy Valentines Day, sweetie.
This is usually the part where they rage quit and report us 10000 times from their multiple alt accounts and we get banned because we're better at being hurtful.

:lol

Love you dawg. Happy V day.

Inferno
02-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Another classic example:

I ethered them too bad so they had to change topics :applause:

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Speaking of the weak, look at what the cat dragged in.

I'll let you have this one, Buda. Put him out of his misery. :lol

Inferno
02-14-2015, 08:02 PM

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 08:07 PM
Speaking of the weak, look at what the cat dragged in.

I'll let you have this one, Buda. Put him out of his misery. :lol
We're so infectious Inferno can't help but butt in this thread and seek our attention.

He's harmless though. Just likes talking to us, I really don't blame him.

I mean, I thought we were done until Golden State actually proved something in the playoffs? What else could we possibly talk about?

He's a lost puppy looking for his master. Laugh it up Inferno, you're having the time of your life. We're acknowledging your existence. It will never be as good as it is right now.

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 08:08 PM
We're so infectious Inferno can't help but butt in this thread and seek our attention.

He's harmless though. Just likes talking to us, I really don't blame him.

I mean, I thought we were done until Golden State actually proved something in the playoffs? What else could we possibly talk about?

He's a lost puppy looking for his master. Laugh it up Inferno, you're having the time of your life. We're acknowledging your existence. It will never be as good as it is right now.

My sides

Inferno
02-14-2015, 08:08 PM
these guys :lol :lol

dazzer87
02-14-2015, 08:13 PM
these guys :lol :lol
dude its just one guy.......:roll:

Budadiiii
02-14-2015, 08:18 PM
dude its just one guy.......:roll:
You're not far off. I consider him part of me. Our bond is so strong we form one entity, an entity that happens to be the greatest in message board history.

Budadiiii + Fudge = Fudadgiiii

{{{{****FUDADGIIII****}}}}

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Fudadgiiii. :banana:

I love it.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 09:15 PM
I come back from the gym and these kids are still trying to prove they're real thunder fans

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 09:25 PM
:yaohappy:

Lies *****, your fatass don't go to the gym.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 09:31 PM

poido123
02-14-2015, 09:37 PM

This just proves that Lilteapot is a lilf.ggot

http://media.giphy.com/media/u1JorzjlXqukM/giphy.gif

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 09:40 PM

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Rent free, baybay.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 09:43 PM

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 09:45 PM
I don't what these numbers mean, but rent free. :applause:

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 09:46 PM

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 09:48 PM
Bahaha, you are my bitch. I love it. Keep it coming.

I need all the love on this day.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:10 PM

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 10:14 PM
what's with the countdown?

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Left block, fadeaway

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Ella Anderson can get it, teapot.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:17 PM
http://i3.cdnds.net/14/26/618x811/ella-henderson-capital-fm.jpg

No, she cannot.

Lebronxrings
02-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Truth is: there is no fcking real OKC fan.

Many of them are fair weather fans that hop on their team when they start winning. Remember when durant and westbrook were out? I literally saw no thunder thread going on. Sure budadii talks big how he lives in okc blah, blah. When his team is losing he leaves the forum faster than durant giving the ball to westbrook. FAKE FANS :oldlol:

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:20 PM

Many of them are fair weather fans that hop on their team when they start winning. Remember when durant and westbrook were out? I literally saw no thunder thread going on. Sure budadii talks big how he lives in okc blah, blah. When his team is losing he leaves the forum faster than durant giving the ball to westbrook. FAKE FANS :oldlol:

A+ post. Spot on.

Lebronxrings
02-14-2015, 10:20 PM
You're not far off. I consider him part of me. Our bond is so strong we form one entity, an entity that happens to be the greatest in message board history.

Budadiiii + Fudge = Fudadgiiii

{{{{****FUDADGIIII****}}}}
this was a really bad post. Your attempt at being funny has failed miserably.

You can tell how angry this kid is, kill urself

Jef
02-14-2015, 10:21 PM
I am a thunder fan

Lexington Steel
02-14-2015, 10:21 PM

You too? Damn, all this free rent. :banana:

Lebronxrings
02-14-2015, 10:22 PM
You too? Damn, all this free rent. :banana:
who the fcuk are you?

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:25 PM
I am a thunder fan
I actually believe you.

Props.

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2015, 10:32 PM
i came up with a list of actual alt/snitches on this board: op.

will neg agn when able

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 10:33 PM
i came up with a list of actual alt/snitches on this board: op.

will neg agn when able
ayyy i got this sweetheart banned as well lmao
how u doin boo

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2015, 10:45 PM
ayyy i got this sweetheart banned as well lmao
how u doin boo

your main is a mod, of course you can "get ppl banned" here. not impressed.

http://i.imgur.com/dQqXxeD.gif

Thunder_Up
02-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Thunder fan here, don't post much because....well if you've read the thread up to this point you can probably figure it out.

Lebronxrings
02-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Thunder fan here, don't post much because....well if you've read the thread up to this point you can probably figure it out.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

hopefully you're not another budadii alt.

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Sorry, man. I feel for you. I don't empathize with you, but I definitely feel for you.

Captain Clutch
02-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Ditto.

Westbrook0
02-14-2015, 11:49 PM
I know I hardly ever post on here, but I would consider myself one of the truest, purest Thunder fans there is.

I grew up in the OKC area, and have always been a massive NBA fan. When the Hornets came to Oklahoma City, even temporarily, I went to the games not to see the famous opponents, but to cheer on the terrible, no-name Hornets.

For the first five Thunder seasons in OKC, I watched every single game, rain or shine. When they were 1-14 and 3-29, I would still hog the TV and watch every game buzzer to buzzer without exception. During those times, a loss by 8-10 was enjoyable, and was progress simply not getting blown out.

I'm proud to say I feel like I deserve as much as anyone watching the MVP along with the most exciting player in the league.

Spokelahoma
02-15-2015, 12:01 AM

Same here

lilteapot
02-15-2015, 12:04 AM
I know I hardly ever post on here, but I would consider myself one of the truest, purest Thunder fans there is.

I grew up in the OKC area, and have always been a massive NBA fan. When the Hornets came to Oklahoma City, even temporarily, I went to the games not to see the famous opponents, but to cheer on the terrible, no-name Hornets.

For the first five Thunder seasons in OKC, I watched every single game, rain or shine. When they were 1-14 and 3-29, I would still hog the TV and watch every game buzzer to buzzer without exception. During those times, a loss by 8-10 was enjoyable, and was progress simply not getting blown out.

I'm proud to say I feel like I deserve as much as anyone watching the MVP along with the most exciting player in the league.
Respect.

Lexington Steel
02-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Our team strong so strong

Budadiiii
russwest0
KG215
Fudge
Westbrook0
O_City_Thunder
dunksby
Spokelahoma
Thunder_Up

We run this forum.

Lebronxrings
02-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Our team strong so strong

Westbrook0
dunksby
Spokelahoma
Thunder_Up

We run this forum.
fixed

Lebronxrings
02-15-2015, 12:16 AM

as a cavs fan i can relate. Spending all your time with your team through the highs and lows only to suddenly achieve success and have all these fools come in here actin like they went through ur sufferin. I always knew there were good fans :applause: :cheers:

Lexington Steel
02-15-2015, 12:20 AM
fixed
Rent free.

imdaman99
02-15-2015, 12:28 AM
Another shitty thread by another insectual branstan. If it wasn't obvious, OP made the same thread trying to shit on the Cavs fanbase, meanwhile they are one of the strongest loyal fanbase on here. But he knows nothing about loyalty, he packs his bag to wherever LeInsecure takes him.

tl;dr OP is top 5 worst posters on here, makes you miss actual entertaining branstan trolls like silkk

Lexington Steel
02-15-2015, 12:30 AM
Another shitty thread by another insectual branstan. If it wasn't obvious, OP made the same thread trying to shit on the Cavs fanbase, meanwhile they are one of the strongest loyal fanbase on here. But he knows nothing about loyalty, he packs his bag to wherever LeInsecure takes him.

tl;dr OP is top 5 worst posters on here, makes you miss good trolls like silkk
Damn.

http://cache5.amanaimages.com/cen3tzG4fTr7Gtw1PoeRer/50100247496.jpg

Budadiiii
02-15-2015, 12:35 AM

tl;dr OP is top 5 worst posters on here, makes you miss actual entertaining branstan trolls like silkk
http://i.imgur.com/rgX9LWCm.jpg

****ing OP's corpse. :D

Spokelahoma
02-15-2015, 12:50 AM

Ahh those were fun times. Their next season was one of the most fun for me though. Really thought we might upset the lakers in the 1st round. That gasol put back still hurts lol

Beastmode88
02-15-2015, 12:54 AM
as a cavs fan i can relate. Spending all your time with your team through the highs and lows only to suddenly achieve success and have all these fools come in here actin like they went through ur sufferin. I always knew there were good fans :applause: :cheers:

http://i.imgur.com/qmfXCCn.png

:coleman: :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:

Mr. Jabbar
02-15-2015, 01:14 AM

https://steveandjonbest.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/scared-teapot.png

poido123
02-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Damn.

http://cache5.amanaimages.com/cen3tzG4fTr7Gtw1PoeRer/50100247496.jpg

Teapot straight up murdered :oldlol: :roll:

mjokc
02-15-2015, 08:51 AM
I may be the only Thunder fan on this board that currently lives in OKC and born and raised here.

Eric Cartman
02-15-2015, 09:01 AM
I may be the only Thunder fan on this board that currently lives in OKC and born and raised here.

Sorry to hear :(

T_L_P
02-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Fudge oozes charisma. He's made you Bron stans look like fools.

Bukake got destroyed multiple times in this thread though. :oldlol:

lilteapot
02-15-2015, 09:22 AM

Ayy jump onto the third rail you worthless nyc street hooker lmao

mjokc
02-15-2015, 09:44 AM
Sorry to hear :(

Don't be sorry, this isn't the greatest city in the world but it's nowhere near as bad as what people make it out to be. It's a great place to raise a family and you can purchase a large house for 250k here. I'm talking 3600 square feet or more.

hahaitme
02-15-2015, 09:44 AM
Fudge oozes charisma. He's made you Bron stans look like fools.

Bukake got destroyed multiple times in this thread though. :oldlol:

You talking about someone oozing charisma by reading their forum posts?

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/JohnWallBruh.jpg

Budadiiii
02-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Don't be sorry, this isn't the greatest city in the world but it's nowhere near as bad as what people make it out to be. It's a great place to raise a family and you can purchase a large house for 250k here. I'm talking 3600 square feet or more.
It is the greatest city in the world. Where are you?

Most of the millionaires live in Edmond, and that's where I'm at. Are you the dude who lives in Del City?

chips93
02-15-2015, 11:51 AM
No. I'm a LeBron/Ray Allen fan pretending to be a LeBron/Ray Allen fan...

Never claimed I was a Cavs fan. I've been a fan of individual players since I was 6 year old, mostly because my city doesn't have an NBA team

fair enough

the mozgov avatar makes it confusing though

Fudge
02-15-2015, 02:00 PM
LeBron stans still don't get it, eh? I'm gone for almost a month and they're still getting pushed around on here. You guys have heart, but that's where it ends. That shit could only take you so far.

Thunder fans will absolutely embarrass you, as it showed in this thread again. More proof? Look at what happened to tazb, Illuminati, and Sikk. Made them look like complete fools of themselves and they never showed face again.

Clowned em so hard they went crying to mum and dada. :lol

O_City_Thunder
02-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Real Thunder fan and Season Ticket Holder checking in. You already know what it is.....THUNDER UP!

mjokc
02-16-2015, 01:43 AM
It is the greatest city in the world. Where are you?

Most of the millionaires live in Edmond, and that's where I'm at. Are you the dude who lives in Del City?

Nah, I'm from NW OKC but recently moved to Yukon.

WWRWestbrookDo?
02-16-2015, 03:02 AM
i literally cannot think of one real thunder fan on here. It's quite pathetic actually.

You trippin