PDA

View Full Version : PROOF That Peja Stojakovic, Nick Calathes, and Kosta Koufos Are Greek

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 07:16 PM
http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaBasket/eok/h-kardia-toy-ellhnikou-mpasket-xtuphse-sth-nea-yorkh.3303058.html

http://www.sportsdeer.com/the-heart-of-greek-basketball-hit-in-new-york/

No one except GREEKS are eligible for these awards, or to be involved in organizing these events, which are held by the Greek government and ambassadorships.

It is also PROOF that Kosta Koufos and Nick Calathes are Greek as well (the same clowns in this forum that claim Peja is not Greek, also claim Koufos and Calathes are not Greek).

The Greek government and the US Greek embassies and ambassadors right there SAYING and CONFIRMING they are all Greeks.

From this moment on, anyone that starts that RACIST AS ****ING HELL SHIT, saying, "they are not Greeks" is being reported directly to Jeff, and this is being provided to Jeff as irrefutable proof.

This is also being sent to Jeff as the governmental documented and official proof that they are Greeks, and that it is indeed RACIST trolling every time someone here says they are "not Greeks".

So all of the racist a-holes, you have been warned.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaBasket/eok/h-kardia-toy-ellhnikou-mpasket-xtuphse-sth-nea-yorkh.3303058.html

ArbitraryWater
02-14-2015, 07:17 PM
That's cool and all, but dude ain't Greek. Sorry. Try to convince me, though.

navy
02-14-2015, 07:18 PM
All better players than Spanoulis

lilteapot
02-14-2015, 07:20 PM
This changes everything

morbius
02-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Άντε γαμήσου, as we say here in Greece. You're not Greek, you have no bloody idea what you're talking about, go get a life.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 07:29 PM
That's cool and all, but dude ain't Greek. Sorry. Try to convince me, though.

Reported to admin for RACIST abuse. It has been officially documented with government verification that he is Greek and you still make the claim he is not.

You are being reported for blatant without any doubt racism and will be every time you keep doing this.

ArbitraryWater
02-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Reported to admin for RACIST abuse. It has been officially documented with government verification that he is Greek and you still make the claim he is not.

You are being reported for blatant without any doubt racism and will be every time you keep doing this.

Even if, it would just be another Greek superior to Spanoulis and inferior to Giannis.

But hell, why we doin' this? He ain't Greek.

chocolatethunder
02-14-2015, 07:34 PM

No one except GREEKS are eligible for these awards, or to be involved in organizing these events, which are held by the Greek government and ambassadorships.

It is also PROOF that Kosta Koufos and Nick Calathes are Greek as well (the same clowns in this forum that claim Peja is not Greek, also claim Koufos and Calathes are not Greek).

The Greek government and the US Greek embassies and ambassadors right there SAYING and CONFIRMING they are all Greeks.

From this moment on, anyone that starts that RACIST AS ****ING HELL SHIT, saying, "they are not Greeks" is being reported directly to Jeff, and this is being provided to Jeff as irrefutable proof.

This is also being sent to Jeff as the governmental documented and official proof that they are Greeks, and that it is indeed RACIST trolling every time someone here says they are "not Greeks".

Peja is Serbian and moved his family to Greece at the age of 16 when his new team PAOK Thessaloniki was able to get him citizenship. He was later given full Greek citizenship. He's a Serb.

The other two are both born in the US and later acquired dual citizenship.
Calathes doesn't even speak Greek but Koufos does.

Marchesk
02-14-2015, 07:51 PM

I'm sure that "racism" against Greeks is something the mods take very seriously here. :rolleyes:

pauk
02-14-2015, 07:52 PM
lol

KungFuJoe
02-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Michael Jordan is reportedly 1/800 Greek.

Wilt isn't but supposedly he's slept with over 1000 Greek women...so I guess that makes him Greek, too. :oldlol:

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Peja is Serbian and moved his family to Greece at the age of 16 when his new team PAOK Thessaloniki was able to get him citizenship. He was later given full Greek citizenship. He's a Serb.

The other two are both born in the US and later acquired dual citizenship.
Calathes doesn't even speak Greek but Koufos does.

Reported to admin for RACIST abuse.

1. Peja was born in Croatia, NOT Serbia.

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

3. Calathes and Koufos have Greek citizenship at birth. It's worldwide diaspora birth citizenship law. THE SAME EXACT LAW THE UNITED STATES HAS IDIOT. Anywhere in the world an American is born, they are automatically an American, if they have an American parent, BORN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, they attain that at BIRTH. You know, like how every 4 years at the US Presidential nominations, there are like 3-4 of the Presidential nominees that were not even born in the USA.....yet they are eligible to be President. Oh wait, let me guess, you did not know that, because you are a freaking dumb ass. GREECE HAS THE SAME EXACT LAW.

4. Calathes DOES SPEAK GREEK. He played on the junior Greek national team, which is completely operated in Greek language, and you have to speak Greek to play on it. He plays on senior Greek national team now, which has a current requirement, that ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GREEK, because the current coach, Katsikaris, is Greek, and the ENTIRE COACHING AND OPERATING of the team is done ENTIRELY in Greek.

Ariza4three
02-14-2015, 07:58 PM
If you don't shut your ****ing mouth I will ****ing beat you senseless.

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was. You need to let it go.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:03 PM
If you don't shut your ****ing mouth I will ****ing beat you senseless.

Reported to admin for making threats, just because you are mad that you now know you can no longer get away with the blatant racist posts against Greek players in this forum.

SuperCereal
02-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Predrad Stojakovic is Serbian you dumb ****!!!

Ariza4three
02-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Reported to admin for making threats, just because you are mad that you now know you can no longer get away with the blatant racist posts against Greek players in this forum.
REPORTED for blatantly trolling this forum. I will NOT let you do this.

JohnMax
02-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Why does Peja a have Serbian last name?

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:15 PM

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

3. Calathes and Koufos have Greek citizenship at birth. It's worldwide diaspora birth citizenship law. THE SAME EXACT LAW THE UNITED STATES HAS IDIOT. Anywhere in the world an American is born, they are automatically an American, if they have an American parent, BORN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, they attain that at BIRTH. You know, like how every 4 years at the US Presidential nominations, there are like 3-4 of the Presidential nominees that were not even born in the USA.....yet they are eligible to be President. Oh wait, let me guess, you did not know that, because you are a freaking dumb ass. GREECE HAS THE SAME EXACT LAW.

4. Calathes DOES SPEAK GREEK. He played on the junior Greek national team, which is completely operated in Greek language, and you have to speak Greek to play on it. He plays on senior Greek national team now, which has a current requirement, that ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GREEK, because the current coach, Katsikaris, is Greek, and the ENTIRE COACHING AND OPERATING of the team is done ENTIRELY in Greek.

1] Peja was born in the country of Yugoslovia. Granted, in the Croatian corner, but is Serbian.

2] No, he isn't, as neither one of his parents were full Greek, nor were both half Greek.

3] Said "law" doesn't fully exist, as if that were the case, I'd have Armenian, Serbian and Syrian citizenship as well as my American.

4] Mauro Guevegozian plays on the Armenian national soccer team, yet knows very minimal Armenian. Aras Ozbilis was the same.

Peja is a Serb, plain and simple. He moved to Greece to play basketball, got dual citizenship, but that does NOT make him half Greek. It's like saying this guy:
http://www.sofoot.com/IMG/img-apoula-edel-1419187107_620_400_crop_articles-193831.jpg

is Armenian due to holding dual citizenship. Difference is, he represented Armenia, while, Peja, won for Yugoslovia/Sebria :roll:

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:15 PM
Why does Peja a have Serbian last name?

Because he's half Serbian.

Why does he have a Greek middle name?

Because he's half Greek.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:17 PM
1] Peja was born in the country of Yugoslovia. Granted, in the Croatian corner, but is Serbian.

2] No, he isn't, as neither one of his parents were full Greek, nor were both half Greek.

3] Said "law" doesn't fully exist, as if that were the case, I'd have Armenian, Serbian and Syrian citizenship as well as my American.

4] Mauro Guevegozian plays on the Armenian national soccer team, yet knows very minimal Armenian. Aras Ozbilis was the same.

Peja is a Serb, plain and simple. He moved to Greece to play basketball, got dual citizenship, but that does NOT make him half Greek. It's like saying this guy:
http://www.sofoot.com/IMG/img-apoula-edel-1419187107_620_400_crop_articles-193831.jpg

is Armenian due to holding dual citizenship. Difference is, he represented Armenia, while, Peja, won for Yugoslovia/Sebria :roll:

Reported to the admin for blatant racism. Even after you are warned, even after you are given absolute FACT and documented PROOF of this, you STILL make racist posts and lies.

You need to take a 3 day ban until you learn to stop being such a racist POS.

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Reported to the admin for blatant racism. Even after you are warned, even after you are given absolute FACT and documented PROOF of this, you STILL make racist posts and lies.

You need to take a 3 day ban until you learn to stop being such a racist POS.

Care to refute any of those points, or are you going to be a coward on a broken record?

Ariza4three
02-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Peja is SERBIAN. You ****ing idiot.

SuperCereal
02-14-2015, 08:21 PM

Because he's half Greek.
"Nakon dolaska u PAOK, 1993. godine, Stojaković dobiva grčko dr

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Nope. Neither of them are Greek.

Marchesk
02-14-2015, 08:26 PM
REPORTED for blatantly trolling this forum. I will NOT let you do this.

This is doubly funny, because half of ISH posts are blatant trolling, and Jameer is going to be the one preventing somebody from doing that.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Care to refute any of those points, or are you going to be a coward on a broken record?

You lied. You posted racism. You are being reported for it. The FACT is now clearly documented that Peja IS GREEK beyond ANY DOUBT.

You LYING and making UP a bunch of RACIST claims does nothing to dispute that. You will be reported for your blatant racism EVERY TIME FROM NOW ON.

If you don't want to be, you need to grow up and stop posting racist crap here.

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Peja is Serbian.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:28 PM
Peja is SERBIAN. You ****ing idiot.

He is half Serbian. HALF Serbian.

Reported to admin for RACISM.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Peja is Serbian.

HALF Serbian.

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:31 PM
You lied. You posted racism. You are being reported for it. The FACT is now clearly documented that Peja IS GREEK beyond ANY DOUBT.

You LYING and making UP a bunch of RACIST claims does nothing to dispute that. You will be reported for your blatant racism EVERY TIME FROM NOW ON.

If you don't want to be, you need to grow up and stop posting racist crap here.

So, explain to me friend, where is my Armenian, Serbian and Syrian citizenship? Afterall, I should have them according to the law you made up.

So, explain to me friend, that this guy:

is Armenian, just like this guy:
http://www.bvb.de/var/ezdemo_site/storage/images/media/bilder/galeriebilder/51b_mkhitaryan4/1312078-1-ger-DE/51B_Mkhitaryan4_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular.jpg

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 08:31 PM
HALF Serbian.

He's full Serbian. One of the best European players of all time is Serbian. Fact.

morbius
02-14-2015, 08:39 PM

Because he's half Greek.

Stojakovic is all Serb, has no Greek ancestry at all. He got the Greek citizenship so he could play as a domestic player in the Greek league. Back in those days taking Greek citizenship also meant you had to take a Greek name for yourself, so he became Kinis, that name was also displayed on his jersey. Same way Nesterovic was Makis, etc.

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/221000/221985/005382619_unsuccessful_troll.jpg

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Stojakovic is all Serb, has no Greek ancestry at all. He got the Greek citizenship so he could play as a domestic player in the Greek league. Back in those days taking Greek citizenship also meant you had to take a Greek name for yourself, so he became Kinis, that name was also displayed on his jersey. Same way Nesterovic was Makis, etc.

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/221000/221985/005382619_unsuccessful_troll.jpg

FALSE

His aunt is Greek. Which is why he was in Greek junior national team and also in training with senior team and was set to play in European championship with Greece, until the players voted him out of the team, because the media was making it a distraction by constantly asking them questions about it. Because of all the stupid morons like you.

The amount of racists here is truly disturbing.

Like 3 different times jon koncak even came here and confirmed all of this (that I am telling the truth)....he's a freaking huge PAOK fan and from Saloniki and everything and he confirmed everything I said before like 3 times.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all the RACISTS like YOU just can't stand it.

You need to shut up, or take a 3 day ban.

Facts are facts. Peja is Greek and I provided DOCUMENTED PROOF.

Not a LYING TROLL on the internet that is a RACIST trying to make up nonsense to distort reality, which is what you are doing.

So, either shut up with the racism, or deal with admin over it. Because your personal claims are just racist lies. I have provided government verified fact.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 08:47 PM
How does is aunt being Greek make him "half greek"?

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:49 PM
So, explain to me friend, where is my Armenian, Serbian and Syrian citizenship? Afterall, I should have them according to the law you made up.

So, explain to me friend, that this guy:

is Armenian, just like this guy:
http://www.bvb.de/var/ezdemo_site/storage/images/media/bilder/galeriebilder/51b_mkhitaryan4/1312078-1-ger-DE/51B_Mkhitaryan4_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular.jpg

You are a racist. You already proved it fully. Your mission is over. Everyone here KNOWS you are racist.

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:50 PM
You are a racist. You already proved it fully. Your mission is over. Everyone here KNOWS you are racist.

Thought so. Idiot.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:51 PM

How does it not? Are you really that dense?

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 08:51 PM
It doesn't. He's Serbian.

And Giannis > Spanoulis.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Thought so. Idiot.

What a shock that this huge racist is a Clippers fan.............

:facepalm

pauk
I can clearly see that everybody on this forum is racist and Euroleague is a good guy.... :lol

qrich

So, his aunt is, but neither of his parents are?

RoundMoundOfReb

It doesn't....If i have an aunt who was born and raised in Australia it doesn't make me "half Australian"

qrich
What a shock that this huge racist is a Clippers fan.............

What a shock that this huge idiot is from Alabama.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:55 PM
It doesn't. He's Serbian.

And Giannis > Spanoulis.

It never ceases to amaze at how low the average IQ of racists is. Truly somewhere around 55 to 60.

Milbuck and qrich added together can't form a single coherent or rational thought.

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:56 PM
It never ceases to amaze at how low the average IQ of racists is. Truly somewhere around 55 to 60.

Milbuck and qrich added together can't form a single coherent or rational thought.

That explains why are you such an idiot.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 08:58 PM
It doesn't....If i have an aunt who was born and raised in Australia it doesn't make me "half Australian"

And you don't even know that a nationality is not the same thing as ethnicity.

If any of you clowns are over the age of 12..........you need to seek some serious mental help.

qrich
02-14-2015, 08:59 PM

If any of you clowns are over the age of 12..........you need to seek some serious mental help.

No, that would be you.

KobesFinger
02-14-2015, 09:00 PM
Anybody want to be repped? I can't neg Euroleague

AussieG
02-14-2015, 09:00 PM

Why report something when you clearly LOVE all of this racism or Greek stuff. You love it.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 09:01 PM

Okay so a black person born and raised in America is African and not American?? That makes no sense.

And if his aunt is "ethnically" greek then

1) Is this aunt even related to him by blood ie. is it one of his parents' sisters or sister-in-law.

2) If it is one of his parents' sister then why say "his aunt is greek" as opposed to "his mother/father is greek".

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Okay so a black person born and raised in America is African and not American?? That makes no sense.

1) Is this aunt even related to him by blood ie. is it one of his parents' sisters or sister-in-law.

2) If it is one of his parents' sister then why say "his aunt is greek" as opposed to "his mother/father is greek".

Are you actually saying that you don't know the difference between,

nationality
race
ethnicity
blood relation

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

What in the freaking hell is wrong with you guys?

Maybe you are not racist..........maybe you are just incredibly ignorant.

Whatever the case is, you need to STOP this shit NOW.

Milbuck
02-14-2015, 09:07 PM

Ether.

ILLsmak
02-14-2015, 09:08 PM
I still like euroleague, but he negged me once after I made a joke. What a jerk.

Dude is boutit.

-Smak

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 09:09 PM
I still like euroleague, but he negged me once after I made a joke. What a jerk.

Dude is boutit.

-Smak

I have never negged you ever. I have negged probably like 5-10 people on here before. Not you though.

Euroleague
02-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Ether.

So Milbuck officially confirms that he does not know the difference between nationality, race, ethnicity, and blood relations.

This fool probably looks like Elmer Fudd. Probably talks and dresses like him too.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Are you actually saying that you don't know the difference between,

nationality
race
ethnicity
blood relation

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

What in the freaking hell is wrong with you guys?

Maybe you are not racist..........maybe you are just incredibly ignorant.

Whatever the case is, you need to STOP this shit NOW.

So you're saying his "aunt is greek" and this makes Peja ethnically greek...explain how?

chocolatethunder
02-14-2015, 09:25 PM

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

Calathes' grandfather is Greek. He does not speak Greek. Read about it here.

http://*********.com/blogs/sierra/nick-calathes-i-like-the-decision-i-made

chocolatethunder
02-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Here's a greek interview w Calathes where he's not speaking Greek.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1CBdkC7y-8

Bosnian Sajo
02-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Smfh

chocolatethunder
02-14-2015, 09:41 PM

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

Actually there is no "law" as you call it. Someone born outside of Greece to a Greek parent can apply for citizenship but it is not granted automatically. Read about it here.

http://livingingreece.gr/2007/07/09/acquiring-greek-citizenship-by-foreign-nationals-of-greek-origin/

boldarblood
02-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Euroleauge is like that little punk in 3rd grade reporting to the teacher that someone called him a nerd.

No_Look604
02-14-2015, 10:42 PM
Euroleague is easily the best poster on ISH.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-14-2015, 11:08 PM
Euroleauge is like that little punk in 3rd grade reporting to the teacher that someone called him a nerd.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/recess/images/4/47/Randall_Great.jpg

ralph_i_el
02-14-2015, 11:32 PM
This thread is proof OP is a geek

Eric Cartman
02-15-2015, 12:11 AM
Don't know if this has been said but:

Of course Koufus and Calathes are greek, I saw them play in the Greek team, good enough for me.

RRR3
02-15-2015, 01:07 AM
http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Stojakovic/Stojakovic_bio.html

fandarko
02-15-2015, 01:36 AM

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

Peja was actually born in the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, since Croatia was still part of that country (that officially existed for another 15 years after his birth in 1977).

Both of his parents are Serbs.

eazyduzzit10
02-15-2015, 01:44 AM

Yo mama is Greek

PejaTheSerbSnip
02-15-2015, 04:31 AM

2. Peja is HALF Greek.

Peja is not half-Greek. Both of his parents, Miodrag and Branka (Serbian names to a fault) are Serb. He has dual citizenship, but he isn't ethnically Greek. At all. A family friend of mine KNOWS his parents, for crying out loud. Not Greek. Case closed.

As for him being born in Croatia, wtf? What point does that prove? I'm a Serb that was born in Croatia too, lol. There are over 200,000 Serbs that live in Croatia currently, and many more before the war.

No offense but you're off your rocker.

Nash
02-15-2015, 04:48 AM
OP is a malaka

RRR3
02-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Peja is not half-Greek. Both of his parents, Miodrag and Branka (Serbian names to a fault) are Serb. He has dual citizenship, but he isn't ethnically Greek. At all. A family friend of mine KNOWS his parents, for crying out loud. Not Greek. Case closed.

As for him being born in Croatia, wtf? What point does that prove? I'm a Serb that was born in Croatia too, lol. There are over 200,000 Serbs that live in Croatia currently, and many more before the war.

Damn. Euroleague exposed. Again.

Funny how desperately he wants Peja (and Rony Seikaly) to be of Greek descent so he can claim there have been good/great Greek NBA players. Giannis he won't count maybe cuz he's black and he's racist lol.

Uncle Drew
02-15-2015, 07:12 AM
This can't be for real. :roll:

Uncle Drew
02-15-2015, 07:14 AM
I have a Greek cousin, and a Russian aunt. Guess I'm half Greek, half Russian, half Dutch.

fiddy
02-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Greece is all about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty and OP proves it every time

T_L_P
02-15-2015, 08:38 AM
I have a Greek cousin, and a Russian aunt. Guess I'm half Greek, half Russian, half Dutch.

Got 'em

ralph_i_el
02-15-2015, 11:51 AM
[quote]A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met. The child

morbius
02-15-2015, 12:21 PM
FALSE

His aunt is Greek. Which is why he was in Greek junior national team and also in training with senior team and was set to play in European championship with Greece, until the players voted him out of the team, because the media was making it a distraction by constantly asking them questions about it. Because of all the stupid morons like you.

Stojakovic has no Greek aunt, you've straight made that up.

He left for Greece at the age of 16 and PAOK was quick to use their political connections to get him the citizenship, that's why he was able to play for the Greek junior selections. Greeks were hoping that he'll also play for their senior national team, but like the rest of the nationalized Serb players, he opted to play for Serbia-Montenegro. He was invited to play for Greece on two occasions, but turned it down. All that shit about being voted off the team you've just made up.

So, once again, you are full of shit and have no idea about Greece.

MrC1991
02-15-2015, 02:43 PM
You say anything about Greece and you get reported for being a racist. I love this dude. lmao

Nash
02-15-2015, 06:21 PM

He left for Greece at the age of 16 and PAOK was quick to use their political connections to get him the citizenship, that's why he was able to play for the Greek junior selections. Greeks were hoping that he'll also play for their senior national team, but like the rest of the nationalized Serb players, he opted to play for Serbia-Montenegro. He was invited to play for Greece on two occasions, but turned it down. All that shit about being voted off the team you've just made up.

:applause: :applause:

outbreak
02-15-2015, 06:32 PM
If they identify as greek and play for the greek national team they are greek. Maybe not of greek descent but then these days most countries are full of immigrants any way are they not?

I find it funny though that euroleague told me just a few weeks back that Dante Exum is not Australian because his Dad is American. Dante Exum has a far more solid Australian heritage than any of these guys have Greek heritage. :facepalm

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Calathes' grandfather is Greek. He does not speak Greek. Read about it here.

http://*********.com/blogs/sierra/nick-calathes-i-like-the-decision-i-made

No one can play in Greece's national team without being able to speak Greek. The entire team is run in GREEK.

You can watch anyone of the GAMES OF THE TEAM from the World Cup on Youtube and ALL OF THE GAME IS IN GREEK.

STOP TROLLING

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Actually there is no "law" as you call it. Someone born outside of Greece to a Greek parent can apply for citizenship but it is not granted automatically. Read about it here.

http://livingingreece.gr/2007/07/09/acquiring-greek-citizenship-by-foreign-nationals-of-greek-origin/

You can have a paper filed at a local courthouse in Greece.

Then you merely fill out a form to acquire your passport, just the same way as any American person fills out a form to acquire their passport.

What you are claiming, would mean that an American citizen born in the USA, to an American parent, isn't actually an American citizen, unless they have a US passport.

That's the equivalent of what you are claiming.

STOP TROLLING.

outbreak
02-15-2015, 06:45 PM
You can have a paper filed at a local courthouse in Greece.

Then you merely fill out a form to acquire your passport, just the same way as any American person fills out a form to acquire their passport.

What you are claiming, would mean that an American citizen born in the USA, to an American parent, isn't actually an American citizen, unless they have a US passport.

That's the equivalent of what you are claiming.

STOP TROLLING.

Does greece still have national service? I remember when my cousin applied for his citizenship (his Dad is greek) he had to wait until after a certain age to avoid national service. It's a handy thing to have as you can use it to get work permits for other parts of europe as well.

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Peja was actually born in the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, since Croatia was still part of that country (that officially existed for another 15 years after his birth in 1977).

Both of his parents are Serbs.

And Croatia existed as a part of Yugoslavia. Or were you not aware of that?

It was called Socialist Republic of Croatia.

So what is your point?

Choke
02-15-2015, 06:48 PM
I feel sincerely sorry for someone, who spends so much time arguing about such shitty topics...

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 07:03 PM

Because dozens of racist a-holes in this forum have claimed he was born in Serbia. He was not born in Serbia. It is a matter of fact. That is all.

Also, you have proven you also don't know the difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Besides the fact that no one could play in Greece's national team EVER until Antetokounmpo brothers (there were new laws that existed then, they since were ELIMINATED) without having Greek heritage.

Peja played in Greek national program and was eligible for the national team, and WANTED TO PLAY FOR IT. He only played for Serbia, because of the fact the Greek national team players voted him off the team (he was already training with the team) due to the fact that the media kept asking questions about it and it was "causing a distraction".

Jon Koncak the poster here has already confirmed this 3 different times here and he is from Saloniki and is a huge PAOK fan and I believe he said he even knew Peja from back then.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Every asshole keeps changing this and saying it isn't true. Well sorry, but that's the simple fact.

Greek law said no one could compete in any national team unless they had Greek ethnic descent somehow (under whatever way they judged that).....

See, that is why they had to change the laws for Antetokounmpo brothers to play for Greece national team, because they have no Greek ethnicity. Pure Greek nationality? Yes. Of course. They were born there and actually had never even been outside of Greece once in their life, until they went to the NBA draft.

But they had no ethnic background in how they viewed it or whatever. That was why their was some racist people (like the ones in this thread - RACIST ASSHOLES) saying they should not be allowed in the team.

So they changed the law, because obviously laws like that are RACIST and ridiculously from something like 100 years ago, and don't even pass for anything under EU rights or law even.

But then after they did that, that crazy nut racist Nazi group in Greece went nuts (like the RACISTS in this thread) and said they were "not true Greeks" and should not be allowed in the team and got the laws reversed and changed back. So now again, no one can play in the team without "Greek ethnic background". Which yes, is very RACIST, and is same RACIST mindset as all the assholes posting in this thread.

The point stands........at the time Peja was in Greece, YOU HAD TO HAVE some kind of GREEK ETHNICITY under how the law viewed it at the time, or you could never be eligible for the national team.

And like In say, it's just like USA changes these laws all the time - just like Republicans now do everything they can to get rid of Latin Americans. They are always trying to change the current laws.

Laws in Greece don't always stay the same. You freaking clowns can't just Google something and act like it was always the same exact rule or law like it is exactly now. But you are so freaking STUPID, that you can't even grasp that. Just like I give the example of Antetokounmpo brothers, the law changes just right there, and then back again, just in the last couple years.

But you freaking CLOWNS pretend like these laws also would be forever set in stone and never change. You are so freaking dumb words cannot even describe.

So STFU with all the lies already. Enough is enough.

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 07:09 PM
you don't just get American citizenship at birth if your parents were citizens. You still have to ask for it.

And your point is?

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 07:14 PM

I have provided the direct quote from Peja himself PROVING YOU ARE LYING about 3 different times already in this forum.

Every time I do so, the mods immediately lock and then delete the thread.

Because at that point the ownage of you RACIST rednecks becomes so overwhelming that it is embarrassing for the site.

I will contact Jeff, to see if I can get a promise this won't get locked and/or deleted, then I will look for that quote from Peja.

The direct quote where he told the media specifically that he NEVER WANTED TO PLAY FOR SERBIA and it was his lifelong dream to play for Greece, and that he 100% is a GREEK and considers himself TOTALLY A GREEK PERSON and that he was devastated he had to play for Serbia.

I will then ask for you to take a 3 day ban, for the ludicrous trolling and lying, and harassment you are doing.

Euroleague
02-15-2015, 07:18 PM
If they identify as greek and play for the greek national team they are greek. Maybe not of greek descent but then these days most countries are full of immigrants any way are they not?

I find it funny though that euroleague told me just a few weeks back that Dante Exum is not Australian because his Dad is American. Dante Exum has a far more solid Australian heritage than any of these guys have Greek heritage. :facepalm

I told you that was sarcasm for all of Rooster's racist trolling and you backing him on it being Australian.

Stop being such a jerk all the time. Do you even know what freaking sarcasm is? Do you even have a sarcasm detector?

chocolatethunder
02-15-2015, 07:29 PM
No one can play in Greece's national team without being able to speak Greek. The entire team is run in GREEK.

You can watch anyone of the GAMES OF THE TEAM from the World Cup on Youtube and ALL OF THE GAME IS IN GREEK.

STOP TROLLING
Ok in the interview Calathes SAYS HE DOES NOT SPEAK GREEK. Are you dense? Is he a lying racist troll because only his GRANDFATHER is greek?

rezznor
02-15-2015, 08:01 PM

greek isn't a race you moron

morbius
02-15-2015, 08:40 PM
I have provided the direct quote from Peja himself PROVING YOU ARE LYING about 3 different times already in this forum.

How about you provide it one more time then? You can't because it doesn't exist. You dipshit, I actually know Stojakovic, along several other of my Serb countrymen athletes and coaches that used to live here in Greece. Stojakovic lives in Glyfada, about 100 meters from where I used to work.

That's how I know you're full of shit. Nothing you said is true.

PejaTheSerbSnip
02-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Because dozens of racist a-holes in this forum have claimed he was born in Serbia. He was not born in Serbia. It is a matter of fact. That is all.

Also, you have proven you also don't know the difference between nationality and ethnicity.

Besides the fact that no one could play in Greece's national team EVER until Antetokounmpo brothers (there were new laws that existed then, they since were ELIMINATED) without having Greek heritage.

Peja played in Greek national program and was eligible for the national team, and WANTED TO PLAY FOR IT. He only played for Serbia, because of the fact the Greek national team players voted him off the team (he was already training with the team) due to the fact that the media kept asking questions about it and it was "causing a distraction".

Jon Koncak the poster here has already confirmed this 3 different times here and he is from Saloniki and is a huge PAOK fan and I believe he said he even knew Peja from back then.

Every asshole keeps changing this and saying it isn't true. Well sorry, but that's the simple fact.

Greek law said no one could compete in any national team unless they had Greek ethnic descent somehow (under whatever way they judged that).....

See, that is why they had to change the laws for Antetokounmpo brothers to play for Greece national team, because they have no Greek ethnicity. Pure Greek nationality? Yes. Of course. They were born there and actually had never even been outside of Greece once in their life, until they went to the NBA draft.

But they had no ethnic background in how they viewed it or whatever. That was why their was some racist people (like the ones in this thread - RACIST ASSHOLES) saying they should not be allowed in the team.

So they changed the law, because obviously laws like that are RACIST and ridiculously from something like 100 years ago, and don't even pass for anything under EU rights or law even.

But then after they did that, that crazy nut racist Nazi group in Greece went nuts (like the RACISTS in this thread) and said they were "not true Greeks" and should not be allowed in the team and got the laws reversed and changed back. So now again, no one can play in the team without "Greek ethnic background". Which yes, is very RACIST, and is same RACIST mindset as all the assholes posting in this thread.

The point stands........at the time Peja was in Greece, YOU HAD TO HAVE some kind of GREEK ETHNICITY under how the law viewed it at the time, or you could never be eligible for the national team.

And like In say, it's just like USA changes these laws all the time - just like Republicans now do everything they can to get rid of Latin Americans. They are always trying to change the current laws.

Laws in Greece don't always stay the same. You freaking clowns can't just Google something and act like it was always the same exact rule or law like it is exactly now. But you are so freaking STUPID, that you can't even grasp that. Just like I give the example of Antetokounmpo brothers, the law changes just right there, and then back again, just in the last couple years.

But you freaking CLOWNS pretend like these laws also would be forever set in stone and never change. You are so freaking dumb words cannot even describe.

Not really. You mentioned Stojakovic has Greek blood -- which is a lie. His parents are 100% Serbian. That's sort of why I brought that up. And, I don't recall anybody in this thread claiming Stojakovic was born in Serbia. So, that's irrelevant.

You're nuts, and haven't provided a speck of proof for any of your bogus claims. Moreover, you plead with the mods to clean up this thread yet your posts are littered with insults. "Assholes", " clowns", "racists". You're weird.

But please, write me another essay full of conjecture and devoid of actual facts.

beastee
02-16-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm starting to think that Euroleague is a bit. Nobody can be this over the top in real life. Also, not Greek. :pimp:

TheReturn
02-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah and did you know Ibaka is actually a Spaniard?

Nash
02-16-2015, 03:35 PM
(racist like people in this thread):roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hangintheair
02-16-2015, 04:59 PM
http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/media/adbc136d141692673281671219_700wa_0.gif

Attila
02-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Yeah and did you know Ibaka is actually a Spaniard?
:roll:

kentatm
02-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Euroleague

seek help man

this circus act of yours has gone on for far too long for it to be a simple silly joke account.

I'm starting to think that Euroleague is a bit. Nobody can be this over the top in real life. Also, not Greek. :pimp:

I used to think that but the dude has been at it for several years under multiple names on several different basketball forums.

Hyman
02-17-2015, 05:22 AM
Stojakovic is not greek. Embassys can give passports to anyone they want, but the fact is that he has no greek blood and he hasnt been borned there. Stojakovic is serbian. The fact that he has greek passport does not mean anything. In most european countries you can get a passport after some years of residency. At that point, Stojakovic was not a european citizen so he needed a european passport and Greece gave him that.

Following that criteria we could say that Gasol, Nowitzki, Stojakovic or Parker are american. Or Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo spaniards.

And please Calathes and Koufos are american. They dont even know to speak greek! They are interviewed, by the greek media in English :facepalm

Hyman
02-17-2015, 05:42 AM

So which was the greek heritage of Nesterovic for him being conceded the citizenship? Once citizenship is conceded you are a pol

R.I.P.
02-17-2015, 05:54 AM
I looked at Peja

Hyman
02-17-2015, 06:15 AM
Hell even players without any greek heritage like Gurovic or Jaric have greek citizenship. All the good basketball players from Yugoslavia that went to Greece escaping from the war were awarded the passport:lol . Greece wanted them to play for the national team. The issue was so scandalous at Europe that time that those players were even banned for playing european competition during 3 years:facepalm