PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Smith would you PLEASE stfu

Bourne
02-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Most annoying person ive ever heard. never shuts the f up and repeats everything 5 times like some idiot hypeman at a 12th grade freestyle battle. shut your immature donkey sounding ass up you arent sydney dean

AussieG
02-15-2015, 02:10 AM
He's like a bad salesman.

TheMarkMadsen
02-15-2015, 02:11 AM
dang ok

JimmyMcAdocious
Him and Reggie.

Heavincent
I normally like Kenny but he's always annoying as **** during the dunk contest.

JohnMax
02-15-2015, 02:16 AM
The problem is that their commentary is broadcast through the whole arena so the crowd doesn't want to cheer or make noise. You could tell the players were slightly annoyed at hearing live commentary on what they're doing.

Reggie like "lebron is the reason for the Cavs improvement" while Kyrie is in the middle of the final round. He missed every ball in that rack

Kenny like talking the whole time during their dunks, ruining the buildup to it and then the actual dunk.

Heavincent
02-15-2015, 02:18 AM
The problem is that their commentary is broadcast through the whole arena so the crowd doesn't want to cheer or make noise. You could tell the players were slightly annoyed at hearing live commentary on what they're doing.

Reggie like "lebron is the reason for the Cavs improvement" while Kyrie is in the middle of the final round. He missed every ball in that rack

Kenny like talking the whole time during their dunks, ruining the buildup to it and then the actual dunk.

Yeah what the hell was up with that?

NBA always finds a way to botch all star saturday night.

sfballa13
02-15-2015, 10:41 AM
All Star Saturday was really not that bad

Shooting stars, Skills, and 3PT were all great

It was Kenny Smith and the HORRENDOUS announcing that was broadcast on the arena's PA system that destroyed this night

Literally Kenny Smith is an embarrassment not just for the NBA but for black people everywhere.

Locked_Up_Tonight
02-15-2015, 10:42 AM
It was pretty funny that Reggie or Kenny were saying things like: He is heating up, he is in a groove right now, he has it going..... then you see the contestant:

BRICK
BRICK
BRICK

It was almost like the Konex curse.

Eric Cartman
02-15-2015, 12:17 PM
TNT guys should be Shaq, Webber and Chuck.

Hall of fame big men being inmature, having a bunch of laughs and maybe talking basketball. Who cares at that point.

You Cant Ban Me
02-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Superman is in the building! Superman is in the building! (proceeds to sing wrong theme song)

i love kenny you just bch made

NugzFan
02-15-2015, 01:10 PM
Most annoying person ive ever heard. never shuts the f up and repeats everything 5 times like some idiot hypeman at a 12th grade freestyle battle. shut your immature donkey sounding ass up you arent sydney dean

Agreed. Absolutely terrible.

He should be fired for this. Seriously.

Dro
02-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Dunk contest is on again now on NBA TV. On Lavine's behind the back dunk, the camera showed Dipo on the bench and Reggie says "Oladipo's thinking I can't do that!"

Like really Reggie? Why would you down Oladipo like that just because Zack had a great dunk? That was borderline disrespectful and I didn't even notice the first time......

Dro
02-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Yeah I didn't notice how much they butchered it. They should be prevented from ever doing it again...They're criticizing these guys before and after every dunk. Oh Dipo doesn't have the legs to complete that dunk like Zack does, wtf?

While Dipo is in the middle of his toss, "Kenny is thats a good toss, thats a good toss.."...Dipo misses the catch....smh....Kenny - He's gonna 160 this, he's gonna 160 this while Dipo is on the way to the basket...This is silly as hell...

I thought they would at least shut up DURING the dunk...wow...

Darius
02-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Co-signed.

Kenny has always been too big for his britches but now it's getting ridiculous.

Shouting the verbal equivalent of "oh no he didn't!" every 15 seconds on the telecast SMH.

tomtucker
02-15-2015, 01:41 PM
both TNT and ESPN needs to fire the clowns they have now, and hire someone that does not talk constantly in both games and events like these

Rake2204
02-15-2015, 01:51 PM

Kenny like talking the whole time during their dunks, ruining the buildup to it and then the actual dunk.Yeah, I could not tell if it was being run through the arena or not - thought it might have been but didn't know if TNT was dumb enough to do something like that.

Sidenote, Anthony Anderson, all things considered, did a pretty fine job last night. I'd rather not have a "host", but if it was going to be forced on me, much preferred him to the dreadful moments involving Nick Cannon the last few years.

Hey Yo
02-15-2015, 01:52 PM
"It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk. It's a dunk."

LeBird
02-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Smith, Kerr, Barry, Smith (Steve), Miller... anyone who wasn't a true legend shouldn't be on TV. If I wanna hear the opinions of past players I want leaders who were champions.

Spaulding
02-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Wow yall mad

sammichoffate
02-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Smith, Kerr, Barry, Smith (Steve), Miller... anyone who wasn't a true legend shouldn't be on TV. If I wanna hear the opinions of past players I want leaders who were champions.http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif
Just as bad, if not worse.

Dro
02-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Wow yall mad
It was that embarrassing....

jzek
02-15-2015, 02:53 PM
repeats everything 5 times

This ^^^

I've never heard a grown up do that. Like, literally just repeats the exact same word or phrase 5 straight times or more. I'm pretty sure he has some mental disorder or something...

coin24
02-15-2015, 03:16 PM
It's beyond brutal, can't listen to him or Reggie anymore. Surely there is a non retard they can replace those two with :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

sammichoffate
02-15-2015, 03:19 PM
It's beyond brutal, can't listen to him or Reggie anymore. Surely there is a non retard they can replace those two with :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:They both have tenure at this point, only reason they could leave is if they did something retarded like Greg Anthony

Genaro
02-15-2015, 03:26 PM
I felt like they annoyed some of the 3pt shooters. The broadcast sound have no business being open in the arena.

Kenny is annoying as f. He says the same thing 10 times in a row.

MiseryCityTexas
02-15-2015, 03:50 PM
I used to see Kenny Smith every off season in Sugar Land Texas shopping at the mall, but I don't see him around anymore since Sugarland has regressed into a slightly bad area now.