PDA

View Full Version : It's quiet on the trade rumor front...

poido123
02-15-2015, 07:42 AM
Anyone see/heard any solid trade rumors by reputable Sources?

I've been searching for stuff, but just the same old tired rumors over and over.

Perhaps we have seen the best of it earlier this season...

Pushxx
02-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Anyone see/heard any solid trade rumors by reputable Sources?

I've been searching for stuff, but just the same old tired rumors over and over.

Perhaps we have seen the best of it earlier this season...

It's been a very quiet trade deadline for sure. Maybe we'll get surprised, but I'm guessing most teams are just waiting for free agency and the draft.

brantonli
The rockets are very aggressive on getting Goran Dragic, but that's it in terms of Rockets related trade rumours.

navy
Suns looking to trade Isiah Thomas not Dragic
Rockets want Dragic
Bulls open to trading Gibson, but not trying to force anything
Thunder still looking to trade

Nothing else really important.

Top Gun
02-15-2015, 07:47 AM
Reggie Jackson might be involved in the biggest trade if anything happens.

coin24
02-15-2015, 07:52 AM
Who wants any of our promising talent?

Nash
Lin
Hill
Sacre
Boozer
Kelly
Young

All great value pieces:lol

VengefulAngel
02-15-2015, 08:04 AM
Who wants any of our promising talent?

Nash
Lin
Hill
Sacre
Boozer
Kelly
Young

All great value pieces:lol

All on pretty awful contracts also.

Eric Cartman
02-15-2015, 08:07 AM

Nash's 9 mil ain't bad if you want to do a salary dump.

Plus you get to take a dump on the Lakers :rockon:

fiddy
02-15-2015, 08:21 AM
All on pretty awful contracts also. :biggums:

sammichoffate
02-15-2015, 01:37 PM
Lakers might go give away their first round pick for a Dragic rental, which wouldn't be the best way to rebuild.

TheMarkMadsen
02-15-2015, 03:16 PM

ISH's opinion on the lakers financial situation continues to be wrong

coin24
02-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Financially good for next season, problem is who's available?:confusedshrug:

Even scarier, we he tons of cap space for this season and look who Jim fu*ktard buss landed, Jeremy Lin :hammerhead:

TheMarkMadsen
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Financially good for next season, problem is who's available?:confusedshrug:

Even scarier, we he tons of cap space for this season and look who Jim fu*ktard buss landed, Jeremy Lin :hammerhead:

we have 3 guys (Hill, Nash, Lin) who combined make close to 30 mil this season

and it all comes off the books this summer

:cheers: :cheers:

305Baller
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
The Heat need to make a move for a quality point guard and a shooter if they are serious about not tanking.

poido123
02-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Suns looking to trade Isiah Thomas not Dragic
Rockets want Dragic
Bulls open to trading Gibson, but not trying to force anything
Thunder still looking to trade

Nothing else really important.

That's why I've been reading too.

Nothing solid or imminent coming from Woj etc. :(

poido123
02-15-2015, 05:00 PM
we have 3 guys (Hill, Nash, Lin) who combined make close to 30 mil this season

and it all comes off the books this summer

:cheers: :cheers:

The people paying out the Lakers really have no clue. Certainly not like the nets and their shitty contracts and lack of picks.

niko
02-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Nets unofficial channels (their fanblogs and stuff) are pushing Lance hard. Might be putting out feelers how it;s received?

I feel like Brook is traded, the Nets are being cheapasses, and he'd be dead salary next year if he got hurt.

I think the Knicks will buyout Bargs next week for sure, Stoudamire too possibly.

niko
02-15-2015, 05:41 PM
Want a big pull from the air rumor that i can't even recall where i read it? David Lee to the Nets for Garnett.

poido123
02-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Nets unofficial channels (their fanblogs and stuff) are pushing Lance hard. Might be putting out feelers how it;s received?

I feel like Brook is traded, the Nets are being cheapasses, and he'd be dead salary next year if he got hurt.

I think the Knicks will buyout Bargs next week for sure, Stoudamire too possibly.

I think the Knicks are doing everything right.

Uncovered talent from the D League, sucking to get the best pick possible, jackson has already masterminded getting rid of deadweight like Felton and DalemBert and now you guys are left with a blank canvas and room to move.

I could criticize carmelos contract, but I think you have to lock up talent in this league. It might of been a prevention thing to stop a Conference rival from getting much better too.

Looking to buy out Amare and bargnani is smart too. They are moving in the right direction.

niko
02-15-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm not sure the Knicks are moving in the "right" direction but I think prior to next year (when the cap space is ready and we have the high pick and flexibility) there's not much we can do. There is a portion of the fanbase that wants something done now and there is literally NOTHING we can do now that wouldn't harm us long term. So for me, i'm waiting and watching.

So i guess maybe i do like the direction. What i would like is a commitment to making the guys play defense in the 2nd half of the year just to set some sort of tone.

MUGEN
02-15-2015, 07:29 PM
There were a few rumors about Portland and Chandler and Aflallo ..but nothing concrete yet. Shit should start hitting the fan starting Monday tho

buddha
02-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Lakers might go give away their first round pick for a Dragic rental, which wouldn't be the best way to rebuild.

yeah right... they could sign Dragic or Rondo in FA, their not gonna trade away a top 5 pick.

Demon Lizard
02-15-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm still crossing my fingers that the Blazers land Wilson Chandler.

poido123
02-15-2015, 11:19 PM
I'm still crossing my fingers that the Blazers land Wilson Chandler.

I'm hoping the same thing for the Bulls :(

Bobcats2013
02-15-2015, 11:37 PM
Phil with that varsity jacket :oldlol:

chocolatethunder
02-15-2015, 11:52 PM
yeah right... they could sign Dragic or Rondo in FA, their not gonna trade away a top 5 pick.
I'm pretty sure they don't have their first round pick in 2016 so they're not even allowed to trade this years away. I thought they have that up in the Melo deal but maybe I'm wrong.

Btw, whoever said Phil "masterminded" getting rid of Dalembert's dead weight is a little off base. He cut Dalembert. He actually traded Chanlder and Felton for him and took back not only Dalembert but also Calderon in that deal. I Wouldn't call that a huge win for New York.