PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The NBA All Star Legends Game

sodapop
02-15-2015, 02:35 PM
I rather see Reggie and Kenny out on the hardwood than listening to their commentary during the All Star event. How about bring back the legends game and have two or three current players commentate the game?

russwest0
02-15-2015, 02:44 PM
I rather see Reggie and Kenny out on the hardwood than listening to their commentary during the All Star event. How about bring back the legends game and have two or three current players commentate the game?

I'm all for this

Soundwave
02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
I'd rather watch that than the All-Star game honestly. :lol

KayHaven
02-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Cosign this as well.

Put mics on them...and I'm sure the jokes would fly.. But I'm also sure it would get pretty competitive at a point.

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2015, 05:18 PM
They won't do it, the coddled generation that had multi-million dollar contracts is now the "old timers" that would be featured in said games, the NBA can't afford to pay for their injuries and inevitable lawsuits, nor could they even just simply put out an invite and expect anyone to show up for free. It was fine when it featured guys like Oscar Robertson. That cowboy generation would tear an ACL and walk it off they gave no ****s about recovery and insurance they just played for passion. The guys who are old today would be sent to the ER if they jammed a finger or rolled an ankle they'd sue the NBA for hosting the event or just never show up to begin with for not adequately financially compensating them for it.

Lebron23
02-15-2015, 05:23 PM
If they are still physically fit.

Ariza4three
02-15-2015, 05:24 PM
They won't do it, the coddled generation that had multi-million dollar contracts is now the "old timers" that would be featured in said games, the NBA can't afford to pay for their injuries and inevitable lawsuits, nor could they even just simply put out an invite and expect anyone to show up for free. It was fine when it featured guys like Oscar Robertson. That cowboy generation would tear an ACL and walk it off they gave no ****s about recovery and insurance they just played for passion. The guys who are old today would be sent to the ER if they jammed a finger or rolled an ankle they'd sue the NBA for hosting the event or just never show up to begin with for not adequately financially compensating them for it.
Didn't read.

CavaliersFTW
02-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Didn't read. Watched tentacle rape hentai instead.
:biggums:

Richesly
02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
It got discontinued due to them getting injured.

They go all out when they play, and it causes them to get injured, especially with how out of shape and old they are now.

outbreak
02-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Didn't read. Jacked it to my sisters underwear drawer instead

:biggums: