PDA

View Full Version : I like James Harden's attitude.

Richesly
02-15-2015, 08:20 PM
He thinks he is the best, which is very respectable. He isn't afraid to tell the media he is the best player in the game.(even when I don't think he is).

We need more of that attitude in the NBA, I'm sick of all NBA players being buddy buddy and avoiding questions regarding who is the best NBA player, etc.

Sadly, my Hawks don't have any Alphas, other than maybe Kyle Korver.

Isiah Thomas was calling out Teague in an interview, telling him he needs to make an enemy. Isiah Thomas even asked Teague if he thinks hes the best PG in the league and Teague just shoves it off and says "Well, Wall is pretty good."

navy
02-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Shames Harden is a playoff beta though

RightTwoCensor
02-15-2015, 08:21 PM
You wanna get a beer later my dog?

RightTwoCensor
02-15-2015, 08:22 PM
You wanna get an ass whooping later my dog?

You Cant Ban Me
02-15-2015, 08:23 PM
navy about to hold that fade :lol James Gang dont play that

navy
You wanna get an ass whooping later my dog?
I'm good.

Richesly

Yeah, but his attitude is definitely different this year. I think he'll show up for the playoffs this year. Especially with him saying he is the best player in the NBA, he is out to prove it.

RightTwoCensor
02-15-2015, 08:24 PM
I thought so, pussi.

J Shuttlesworth
02-15-2015, 08:25 PM
Yeah, but his attitude is definitely different this year. I think he'll show up for the playoffs this year. Especially with him saying he is the best player in the NBA, he is out to prove it.
Agreed. I think he'll really have a chip on his shoulder. I almost hope he loses the MVP to curry, and then destroys the playoffs

bdreason
02-15-2015, 11:48 PM
Harden is legit. Only reason I don't like him is his offensive flopping. I don't think he's going to have any problem in the playoffs this season.

Prime_Shaq
02-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Agreed. I think he'll really have a chip on his shoulder. I almost hope he loses the MVP to curry, and then destroys the playoffs
That would be amazing :applause: Win-Win for me :lol

Milbuck
02-15-2015, 11:51 PM
There's about a 0% chance he accomplishes anything of note in the playoffs.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-15-2015, 11:52 PM
You can tell he's going to get so fat about 2-3 years after her retires.

RoseCity07
02-16-2015, 12:14 AM
One of the best scorers no doubt. Players performance leading to wins? He's not on the level or Lebron and KD healthy.

KungFuJoe
02-16-2015, 01:19 AM

About? :facepalm

Budadiiii
02-16-2015, 01:24 AM
Can't stand delusional retards. Harden is no exception.

He's either lying to people and saying he believes he's the best, or he's just flat-out delusional retard with no awareness.

Either way it's a terrible look.

bballbball
02-16-2015, 01:28 AM

He's only 25 man. He's been further in the playoffs than Curry (26) or Thompson (25). He's actually led his team to the playoffs 2 years in a row in his first 2 years as starter, which Love (26) has never been able to do his whole career. He was the main reason the Thunder even got to the Finals after he epic demolition of the Spurs. He hasn't even reached his peak and he's only getting better.

knicksman
02-16-2015, 01:28 AM
James Harden is the most alpha IMO. If he wins it all, I will now believe that alpha>>skills.

Fawker
02-16-2015, 01:43 AM
okc had to let him go and they would let go of him 10 out of 10 times.

Budadiiii
02-16-2015, 01:46 AM
okc had to let him go and they would let go of him 10 out of 10 times.
Yup.

We walked out with gold from that trade, and we'll be contenders for the next 15 years because of it instead of being financially crippled.

tpols
02-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Yup.

We walked out with gold from that trade, and we'll be contenders for the next 15 years because of it instead of being financially crippled.
:roll:

You guys aren't winning shit.. and will likely lose both of your superstars in the next few years.

Budadiiii
02-16-2015, 01:56 AM
:roll:

You guys aren't winning shit.. and will likely lose both of your superstars in the next few years.
Likely to lose our two superstars... yeah, since that happens a lot huh? When was the last time a team lost two superstars to free agency?

You idiots will come up with anything to hate on OKC. Newsflash.... we'll be contenders for the next decade+ while your team rots in mediocrisy. It's a sad reality huh?

tpols
02-16-2015, 02:04 AM
Likely to lose our two superstars... yeah, since that happens a lot huh? When was the last time a team lost two superstars to free agency?

You idiots will come up with anything to hate on OKC. Newsflash.... we'll be contenders for the next decade+ while your team rots in mediocrisy. It's a sad reality huh?
You better pray okc isn't a first round exit like they're very likely to be.. because once Durant is out you guys are done out west.