PDA

View Full Version : Say something positive about a poster you aren't exactly fond of.

You Cant Ban Me
02-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Mr. Jabbar - Top jokes on ish hands down. legit laugh @ half his post

Fudge - Respect him for being a proud openly gay man.Stays loyal to the thunder when everyone else jumps ship

Milbuck -loyal to the bucks and their players i respect that.

Kblaze8855 - i believe he is the only mod to not ban me but i could be wrong :durantunimpressed:

Jeff - He created a great website. doesn't ban people for life anymore

Lebald stans - i take non stop shots @ their God and they never take it personal unlike kobetards

theoo- he is a dedicated troll :roll: been sticking with his gimmick for years and never broke character :applause:

NEXT!

blablabla
02-16-2015, 10:02 AM
OP - His mom can suck some mean d1ck

Budadiiii
02-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Dubeta/Dragic4Life/Lebronxrings - kid has severe autism but he doesn't let it stop him from creating fake emails just to come on here and try to be like everyone else. You cannot fault a kid for trying to be normal. The fact that he spends his every waking moment on this website tells you that he struggles with social interaction in real life so ISH provides an outlet for him to speak. Obviously, having autism limits his ability to make coherent posts, but he still manages to sometimes make one with only a couple of grammatical errors, which for an autistic kid with no education is pretty damn impressive.

Eric Cartman
02-16-2015, 10:11 AM
OP - His mom can suck some mean d1ck

http://www.zgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/suphotfire.gif

Kblaze8855
02-16-2015, 10:12 AM
Ive banned like 3 people for a total of 16 days. That said...