PDA

View Full Version : Larry Sanders - Bucks: Buyout

Suguru101
02-16-2015, 01:34 PM
It seems that both parties are seeking a buyout. Here's the source:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12332804/milwaukee-bucks-larry-sanders-begin-buyout-talks

Where do you guys see Sanders landing?

Personally, i hope he goes to either the Cavs or the Suns, things would get serious.

imdaman99
02-16-2015, 01:36 PM
If he doesn't care about playing in the playoffs, I will take him on the Knicks in a heartbeat. Knicks will contend next year.

Why the Cavs? Does Lebron need more help?

Suguru101
02-16-2015, 01:40 PM
If he doesn't care about playing in the playoffs, I will take him on the Knicks in a heartbeat. Knicks will contend next year.

Varejao went down, the Cavs could use another big man.

And LeBron already won with a hobbled Wade and a 0 points in game 7 Bosh, the help is welcomed.

RightTwoCensor
02-16-2015, 01:43 PM
King James could use some more help, especially since his starting center is injured.

Flower_
02-16-2015, 01:47 PM
IMO Cavs should go for him. Sanders is dumb but come on it's low risk high reward.

Fudge
02-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Dude doesn't want to play professional ball anymore and here y'all are begging for his services. :lol

Little Larry will be a cancer IF a team intends to sign him. The Bynum debacle is enough evidence.

Milbuck
02-16-2015, 03:10 PM
:facepalm

niko
02-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Sanders isn't going to play this year. I'd say there are possible signs he never plays. No joke. So to me if I'm Knicks, if he'll take minimum with our option on next year, i'd do it. Nothing more than that. He's not worth it.

NattyPButter
02-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Dude doesn't want to play professional ball anymore and here y'all are begging for his services. :lol

Little Larry will be a cancer IF a team intends to sign him. The Bynum debacle is enough evidence.

I wouldn't like basketball anymore either if I saw all these bums making more then me. His 11 mil contract is small for a rebounding shot blocking big. I'd like to get max like a lot of these guys are that shouldn't be.

Scoooter
02-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Sanders isn't going to play this year. I'd say there are possible signs he never plays. No joke. So to me if I'm Knicks, if he'll take minimum with our option on next year, i'd do it. Nothing more than that. He's not worth it.
Why? I don't follow the Bucks too closely.

coin24
02-16-2015, 03:39 PM
I thought he was stood down for drug use and there was some behind the scenes issues at the bucks:confusedshrug:

Jasper
02-17-2015, 03:16 AM
I parl'lead' him to a Caldwell Jones of the 70's.
Unfortunately the Bucks waved some heavy dough in his face , and he became a once ever loving Milwaukee family loving sweat talker , into a dope fean.

If the right organization gets him , he could become a legit 5 that teams would fear ,bringing it into the paint.
I really don't think he is a 1 year wonder, someone just needs to straighten him out.
=================
He needs to go for my Bucks.

Jason Thompson of the Kings would find a great home in Milwaukee.
Kidd could make him a positive impact back 4 and 5.

poido123
02-17-2015, 03:44 AM
Sanders is reported to have extensive issues, not only related to his drug habit...

Head isn't in basketball right now, it's likely he won't be playing this year.

Human Error
02-17-2015, 08:32 AM
I don't want to blame Sanders because he has made enough money to feed his great grand children already and not everyone can enjoy what they do for a living but he should be kicking himself in a few years when he finally realize what he had to part with just by being dumb and insecure. He was on the verge of becoming a perennial defensive player of the year candidate in a league that needs big men desperately. I hope he gets his head straight and come back to playing.

T_L_P
02-17-2015, 08:42 AM

Good luck with that. :roll: