PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances LeBron actually stays in Cleveland if Love leaves?

TonyMontana
02-17-2015, 12:21 AM
Love leaving is highly likely at this point.

He doesn't feel comfortable on the team, both on the court and off the court. He doesn't fit in with the "LeBron and friends" crap that LeBron always tries to employ for his teams, nor does he want to be a third option that has been turned into a spot up shooter.

Should Love leave, Cleveland will have lost the number one overall pick(Wiggins) for nothing. Seeing as how LeBron left Miami because it was a team in decline there is little doubt he would do the same thing in Cleveland as well.

We may see LeBron back in free agency as soon as this year.

KNOW1EDGE
02-17-2015, 12:22 AM
99%

And why is Love leaving Cleveland highly likely at this point?

Where do kids come up with this ridiculous sh1t? I'm honestly curious....

navy
02-17-2015, 12:24 AM
If Love leaves someone will just take his place

TonyMontana
02-17-2015, 12:26 AM
99%

And why is Love leaving Cleveland highly likely at this point?

Where do kids come up with this ridiculous sh1t? I'm honestly curious....

-LeBron is calling Love out on twitter rather than speaking to him.

-Love is not pleased with his role on the team.

-Love doesn't like hanging out with the cavs players.

He seemed much more comfortable in Minnesota, even though the team wasn't nearly as talented.

edit: I recall David Blatt calling him out too. not privately or even to his face, but to the media. It's a big nono for a head coach to throw one of his guys under the bus.

imdaman99
02-17-2015, 12:27 AM
It's the awkward situation no one really wants to talk about.

Love is a loner and he is not fitting in. It doesn't help that he was scapegoated and tweeted about. Whatever happened to speaking face to face? People who are afraid of sharing their feelings face to face will call you out through social media? He put himself in a winless situation, he will get none of the credit and all of the blame. Same thing happened to Bosh.

buddha
02-17-2015, 12:32 AM
where would Kevin Love go? that beta will stay in Cleveland till LeBron leaves him and Kyrie in limbo.

JT123
02-17-2015, 12:40 AM
where would Kevin Love go? that beta will stay in Cleveland till LeBron leaves him and Kyrie in limbo.
:applause: Exactly. Love wants to win, and there is no better situation for him to do that than in Cleveland.
Lebron never gets left, he does the leaving. Alpha as fck :pimp:

KNOW1EDGE
02-17-2015, 12:44 AM
-LeBron is calling Love out on twitter rather than speaking to him. Bron never mentioned Kevin loves name on twitter

-Love is not pleased with his role on the team. link to him saying he is displeased?

-Love doesn't like hanging out with the cavs players. link to love saying he doesn't like hanging out with his teammates?

He seemed much more comfortable in Minnesota, even though the team wasn't nearly as talented. link to love saying he was more comfortable in Minnesota and would rather be there?

edit: I recall David Blatt calling him out too. not privately or even to his face, but to the media. It's a big nono for a head coach to throw one of his guys under the bus.

Kevin Love wants to win a championship. Cleveland gives him the best chance to do that. Nothing else matters. He wants to win a championship that's why hes on Cleveland.

Stop with the fable

Beastmode88
02-17-2015, 12:44 AM
:applause: Exactly. Love wants to win, and there is no better situation for him to do that than in Cleveland.

So much for being a leader.

TonyMontana
02-17-2015, 12:46 AM
Kevin Love wants to win a championship. Cleveland gives him the best chance to do that. Nothing else matters. He wants to win a championship that's why hes on Cleveland.

Stop with the fable

Kevin Love is on Cleveland because he was traded there you moron.

I<3NBA
02-17-2015, 12:48 AM
if Love leaves, that would just put the Cavs in a favorable situation to attract a better free agent.

KNOW1EDGE
02-17-2015, 12:48 AM

You are clueless if you think Love didn't choose where he was going.

The power was in his hands to determine where he wanted to go. All he had to do was tell a team he wouldn't resign there and that team would not trade for him. He agreed to be traded to either the Cavs or Warriors.

You are blatantly retarded if u think he doesn't want to win a championship

poido123
02-17-2015, 01:19 AM
If Love leaves someone will just take his place

This.

If love goes, there will be players who will want to join lebron and replace love.

There was a small chance that things would turn south when the Cavs had a rough start, but since the mozgov trade and shupert/smith, it's very unlikely lebron would leave.

J Shuttlesworth
02-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Really just two scenarios possible:

1. Love finds his rhythm within the team and stays
2. Love leaves

Neither of these two scenarios are bad for the Cavs aside from the fact they gave up Wiggins. There are other PF's in the league that could fit better on this team than Love.

Springsteen
02-17-2015, 01:27 AM

Him and his representatives were pushing for a trade to Cleveland.

sportjames23
02-17-2015, 01:36 AM

Ask his dad about that. aayy lmao

:coleman:

funnystuff
02-17-2015, 01:41 AM
This.

If love goes, there will be players who will want to join lebron and replace love.

There was a small chance that things would turn south when the Cavs had a rough start, but since the mozgov trade and shupert/smith, it's very unlikely lebron would leave.
This

poido123
02-17-2015, 01:42 AM
So much for being a leader.

And leaders are alphas, so i dont know where JT123 logic comes from. :lol

pauk
02-17-2015, 03:29 AM
He aint going anywhere.... and if he does, i will stop being a fan of him and call him an unloyal ****..... Lebron is not like that at all, back in 2009 i saw all the reason in the world why he would leave (No Cavs fans were mad at that, but only HOW he left), i even wanted him to leave.... get some rings... and then get back..... and thats exactly what he did....

He never wanted to leave Cleveland, a championship there was always his goal.... When he left it made sense because he played with scrubs for 7 years straight and he became a free-agent just in time when the option of playing with Wade/Bosh in Miami presented itself.... it was impossible to pass... and he only did it because he wanted get that championship monkey of his back so to say.... and he even secured a spot in the top 10....... and then come back and continue chasing the goal of a championship in Cleveland this time in full comfort...... during which time Cleveland managed to get stronger....... perfect strategy isnt it?

At this stage in his career there is no reason or purpose to why he would leave at all... even if he was surrounded by scrubs for the rest of his career... like he clearly said his only goal is to bring home a championship to Cleveland, he will die (retire) there trying to do so, that was ALWAYS his goal since he entered the league... and that wont happen if he goes somewhere else does it?

tomtucker
02-17-2015, 03:33 AM
:applause:
Lebron never gets left, he does the leaving.
especially in the 4th quarter

poido123
02-17-2015, 03:39 AM
He aint going anywhere.... and if he does, i will stop being a fan of him and call him an unloyal ****..... Lebron is not like that at all, back in 2009 i saw all the reason in the world why he would leave (No Cavs fans were mad at that, but only HOW he left), i even wanted him to leave.... get some rings... and then get back..... and thats exactly what he did....

He never wanted to leave Cleveland, a championship there was always his goal.... When he left it made sense because he played with scrubs for 7 years straight and he became a free-agent just in time when the option of playing with Wade/Bosh in Miami presented itself.... it was impossible to pass... and he only did it because he wanted get that championship monkey of his back so to say.... and he even secured a spot in the top 10....... and then come back and continue chasing the goal of a championship in Cleveland this time in full comfort...... during which time Cleveland managed to get stronger....... perfect strategy isnt it?

At this stage in his career there is no reason or purpose to why he would leave at all... even if he was surrounded by scrubs for the rest of his career... like he clearly said his only goal is to bring home a championship to Cleveland, he will die (retire) there trying to do so, that was ALWAYS his goal since he entered the league... and that wont happen if he goes somewhere else does it?

I feel sorry for you.

You actually believe everything lebron says and believe he is sincere in everything that he does. :(

bdreason
02-17-2015, 03:43 AM
For some reason, I find it hard to believe Love is going to sign a 5+ year deal to stay in Cleveland. I guess we'll see.

poido123
02-17-2015, 03:46 AM
For some reason, I find it hard to believe Love is going to sign a 5+ year deal to stay in Cleveland. I guess we'll see.

Then again, it's not guaranteed he has to stay at Cleveland, even if he does sign a 5 year contract.

He is tradeable provided he is healthy.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 03:54 AM
LeBron won't leave for the simple reason it's not in his best interest for his legacy/pocket to leave...winning a title with the Clippers or w/e doesn't really do anything for his legacy.

pauk
02-17-2015, 04:11 AM
I feel sorry for you.

You actually believe everything lebron says and believe he is sincere in everything that he does. :(

I feel sorry for you.

You actually believe nothing lebron says and believe he is insencere in everything that he does. :(

Works the other way around aswell. :confusedshrug:

I am just trying to be objective here.... i see no reason why he should leave, i explained why i think that is, thats it.... who the idiot here is between me and you we will see once Lebron stays or leaves...

Prime_Shaq
02-17-2015, 04:17 AM

I agree with the fact that it wasn't that he left Cleveland d and rather HOW he left Cleveland. I would really be surprised if he left the Cavs a second time though.

poido123
02-17-2015, 04:25 AM
I feel sorry for you.

You actually believe nothing lebron says and believe he is insencere in everything that he does. :(

Works the other way around aswell. :confusedshrug:

I am just trying to be objective here.... i see no reason why he should leave, i explained why i think that is, thats it.... who the idiot here is between me and you we will see once Lebron stays or leaves...

Do you remember the sincere letter upon return to Cleveland?

"I want to grow with the young guys". I understand that we may not win in the immediate future blah blah blah

Leaves Wiggins out of the letter, he already knew he was going to have a super team from the get go. He knew about love too.

The guy has been protected from a good PR team since the decision. Everytime he speaks or tweets and isn't prepared, the douchebag lebron comes out.

and no, you are not trying to be objective here, Pauk :oldlol:

coin24
02-17-2015, 04:27 AM
I'd say bran is staying put, has it too easy in Cleveland in the shitty East..
Love might bolt though, guess it depends how far they go this year and how much of the blame he gets. (Prob all of it):lol

Hopefully wiggins develops into a beast so we can all laugh at the cavs for slurping LeBalds knob and bending over for him again:oldlol:

JT123
02-17-2015, 04:29 AM
especially in the 4th quarter
That doesn't even make any sense. :wtf:
You need to learn how to expand your comedy skills beyond dirty sex jokes. Just some friendly advice. :cheers:

coin24
02-17-2015, 04:34 AM
That doesn't even make any sense. :wtf:
You need to learn how to expand your comedy skills beyond dirty sex jokes. Just some friendly advice. :cheers:

Here's some friendly advice, stop posting on your alt accounts and try having sex with a female for once:cheers:

JT123
02-17-2015, 04:38 AM
Here's some friendly advice, stop posting on your alt accounts and try having sex with a female for once:cheers:
This fggt is telling me to have sex with a female when he mentions Kobe's dick in 99 percent of his posts? :biggums: :roll:
You can't make this shit up. :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 04:43 AM
This fggt is telling me to have sex with a female when he mentions Kobe's dick in 99 percent of his posts? :biggums: :roll:
#Ether

coin taking a big time L

JT123
02-17-2015, 04:49 AM
#Ether

coin taking a big time L
:roll: #2EZ

Warfan
02-17-2015, 05:07 AM
I doubt he does leave. But if he did I wouldn't even be mad or annoyed (not that im a cavs fans or anything, you know what I mean), actually it would be hilarious to me.

knicksman
02-17-2015, 06:11 AM
And stans still believe that lebron makes teammates better. Theres a reason why hes a loser coz hes not a leader. 3 players capable of scoring 20+ should have boston big 3 like stats but these guy doesnt want to sacrifice stats which is what selfish/losers like wilt/robertson does.

Miami couldve been as good as boston if not for lebron. In b4 1 ring>2 rings when clearly that boston big 3 shouldve 2.

IMObjective
02-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Finals loss - 5 to 10 percent
No worry about media or fan backlash - 20 to 25 percent

Second round loss - 20 to 25 percent
No worry about media or fan backlash 70 to 75 percent

Conference finals loss - somewhere between those numbers

What happens to Love probably doesn't even matter at this point.

Edit: I see the question was chances of staying so numbers are reversed.

coin24
02-17-2015, 07:21 AM

Must suck to be a virgin with 20 alts..

Take the L and go pay for it you sad loser:lol

Millennium X
02-17-2015, 01:17 PM
miami sucks, nobody wants to play there.

Demon Lizard
02-17-2015, 01:20 PM
I would laugh so hard if Love and LeBron leave.

Dresta
02-17-2015, 01:25 PM
And the following...

'Alphas' don't follow.

lilteapot
02-17-2015, 01:41 PM
He's on a winning professional basketball team for the first time in his life. Why would he leave?

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2015, 01:47 PM
He's on a winning professional basketball team for the first time in his life. Why would he leave?
Not getting enough of the credit apparently. NBA fans are fickle as hell. Put up amazing statistics on an average team, you're a loser. Put up good statistics on a winning team, you're a scrub.

There is very little gray area in the minds of most basketball fans.

lilteapot
02-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Not getting enough of the credit apparently.
He will tell you himself he doesn't give a shit.

HOoopCityJones
02-17-2015, 01:54 PM
He will tell you himself he doesn't give a shit.

That's exactly what he said after Tyson Chandler told the media he doesn't play D last year and he clearly gave a shit. Also, what is this notion that player's show their hand in the middle of what looks to be a promising season? Even if Love wanted to get the fucc outta dodge , he wouldn't say anything. They'd trade him to Philly or something. Not saying I think he'll leave, especially if he's content with his current role, but don't take the PC answers for granted.

Just look how Dwight handled being in LA. He wasn't leaving til he left. :confusedshrug:

lilteapot
02-17-2015, 02:07 PM
That's exactly what he said after Tyson Chandler told the media he doesn't play D last year and he clearly gave a shit. Also, what is this notion that player's show their hand in the middle of what looks to be a promising season? Even if Love wanted to get the fucc outta dodge , he wouldn't say anything. They'd trade him to Philly or something. Not saying I think he'll leave, especially if he's content with his current role, but don't take the PC answers for granted.

Just look how Dwight handled being in LA. He wasn't leaving til he left. :confusedshrug:

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That's a totally different situation. Fact is, he's winning for the first time ever and that has no relevance to one of his peers criticizing his defense.

This is also way different than what Dwight did. Love is actually trying, not being a primadonna and bitching about lack of touches and creating drama with coaches. he's been nothing but professional.

HOoopCityJones
02-17-2015, 02:10 PM
That has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That's a totally different situation. Fact is, he's winning for the first time ever and that has no relevance to one of his peers criticizing his defense.

This is also way different than what Dwight did. Love is actually trying, not being a primadonna and bitching about lack of touches and creating drama with coaches. he's been nothing but professional.

Hey, to each his own interpretation, but if everything was hunky-dory, you wouldn't be hearing rumblings that he's unhappy.

lilteapot
02-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Hey, to each his own interpretation, but if everything was hunky-dory, you wouldn't be hearing rumblings that he's unhappy.

I would disagree. The only reason you're hearing these rumblings is because he isn't playing well. Once he gets going this talk will stop.

chips93
02-17-2015, 02:42 PM
of the teams with the cap space to give a max, only the suns are a winning team. he has already said that he doesnt want to play for the lakers, and if he signs with the suns, his odds of getting to the finals, are way worse than if he just sticks with the cavs.

people make the bosh comparison a lot, how both guys had to take less shots, and shoot more jumpers when they play with lebron, but look at bosh, he weathered a lot of criticism early, but at the end of the day, when you are winning, even if you're third banana, the player is probably going to stay.

jbryan1984
02-17-2015, 02:48 PM
I highly doubt LeBron leaves again. We all saw the letter and what he said. He also said he wants to see his kids grow where he did. Where else could he play and do that?

Love however I can totally see leaving. He is not a fit and we really don't need him. Most cavs fans will tell you we wanted to keep Wiggins. It was out of our hands though.