PDA

View Full Version : Met Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook at the club last night... (PIC)

Pages : [1] 2

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bcAZhBM.jpg?2

Great night. They're really chill guys.

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:20 PM
That's my friend Laquan, that's not you bitch *****. He posts on bodybuilding you dumb ****.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146115833

TylerOO
02-17-2015, 08:22 PM
you look like a jew

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:23 PM
:yaohappy:
That's my friend Laquan, that's not you bitch *****. He posts on bodybuilding you dumb ****.

That's my old account. :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 08:24 PM
but u said last night....

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:25 PM

u mad?

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 08:25 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: OP is a loser.............:facepalm :facepalm

Have to lie about taking pic with some dudes........

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:26 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2r6d3qq.jpg

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 08:26 PM

u mad?
Nope. shout out to my nicca laquan

Cocaine80s
02-17-2015, 08:27 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

buddha
02-17-2015, 08:28 PM

so in your world, last night was 2 years, 7 months, 2 weeks and 4 days ago.

can't believe you're frauding to be a manlet.

http://i.imgur.com/OqXvK1x.png

life must be rough.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:28 PM
I lied about it being last night but that really was my account and me in the pic.

outbreak
02-17-2015, 08:30 PM

thread fail

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:30 PM
I got this nikka shook on legendary levels. :yaohappy:

Hold this W, RTC.

KNOW1EDGE
02-17-2015, 08:31 PM
OP is like 6 dif people.

In reality he is an ugly white nerd named Simon.

But sometimes he is a lil asian posing with Russ Westrbook.

Today he is a pudgy Arab dude posing with Durant and Westbrook.

What will tomorrow bring?

outbreak
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JqHjywC-y7g/TkxuLZ6AYBI/AAAAAAAABuk/VjIASbt-ris/s400/RondoObama.png

Here's me meeting Rondo last night at McDonalds. So chill and we laughed about how we were the only people wearing suits at McDonalds!

Budadiiii
bodybuilding forum legend. :pimp:

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 08:34 PM
OP truly a loser.............:roll: :roll: :roll:

KobesFinger
In that thread R2C posted it says the pic is of somebody else in 2010

Budadiiii
Can someone actually.... come up with something to hurt me?

I set it up so that you guys could take shots at me. I've made threads like this in the past for that exact reason.

But, why are you all so lame and unfunny?

Mods, just delete the thread. It was a mistake. ISH doesn't produce funny posters anymore.

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 08:35 PM

I set it up so that you guys could take shots at me. I've made threads like this in the past for that exact reason.

Mods, just delete the thread. It was a mistake. ISH doesn't produce funny posters anymore.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AirBourne92
02-17-2015, 08:35 PM
don't you ever fkin dare to talk shit to me again fkin fakkit ass bitch

doing corny ass depressing pathetic shit like this and has the balls to talk smack

outbreak
02-17-2015, 08:36 PM

Get's caught lying and then trys to claim he did it to get caught on purpose :facepalm

Your life must be so miserable....

Lebronxrings
02-17-2015, 08:37 PM
working at mcdonalds is tough huh?

ShawkFactory

I see why you spend so much time on message boards now. No vag wants any part of that..

KNOW1EDGE
Why does this fakkit still get to post from like 9 different accounts?

Get a life Simon.

Where's Lebron23? -I want him to post another pic of this fakkit so we can all laugh at him

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Get's caught lying and then trys to claim he did it to get caught on purpose :facepalm

Your life must be so miserable....
:facepalm

You're just not capable of intelligent insults. You make me cringe.

Funnyfuka
02-17-2015, 08:41 PM
epic self ownage lmfao.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Why does this fakkit still get to post from like 9 different accounts?

Get a life Simon.

Where's Lebron23? -I want him to post another pic of this fakkit so we can all laugh at him

Weak. "Get a life Simon"

1. I'm not Simon

2. Is that all you can come up with?

You don't have any talent in regards to message board posting.

outbreak
02-17-2015, 08:43 PM

You're just not capable of intelligent insults. You make me cringe.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm feeling pity and wondering how you could possibly believe any one would think you didn't try and pass off someone elses life as your own.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:43 PM
epic self ownage lmfao.
That's it?

You're better than: "epic self ownage lmfao"

That's something I would expect from a 3rd grader who just learned to type.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm feeling pity and wondering how you could possibly believe any one would think you didn't try and pass off someone elses life as your own.
Even though you spent the majority of this post trying to do exactly that, but you failed again because you can't come up with anything original or funny to say.

I've made threads like this on here and bodybuilding.com. I'm a legend.

Cocaine80s
02-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Damn Budadii you been only disappointing since your return

What happened to you man?

ILLsmak
02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
OP is like 6 dif people.

he's joking obviously lol I dunno why people are like O I GOT U. EXPOSED.

-Smak

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Why is this thread still up? I won, Bud lost, everyone else has been losers.

Lock the thread, mods. Counting this as another W for Team Rocket.

Thunderfan86
02-17-2015, 08:50 PM

-Smak
This.....these guys are a bunch of jerks

iTare
02-17-2015, 08:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xnN2T.jpg

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 08:52 PM
Damn Budadii you been only disappointing since your return

What happened to you man?
I grew up. Maybe you should try it instead of looking up to people on message boards.

I know I'm your hero and you look up to me but this isn't my life like it is yours.

Plus, you're not on my level intellectually so naturally my posts will fly over your head.

plowking
02-17-2015, 08:55 PM

-Smak

This.

Dude is too shook to post a real picture after all the trash he has talked on here. Probably someones alt on here. Dude pops out of nowhere and is generally a waste of space. I can't believe someone has wasted 12,000 posts so far posting the shit he does.

LiLharvard
02-17-2015, 09:01 PM
OP is like 6 dif people.

a big black dude with a small diick:rockon:

Prometheus
02-17-2015, 09:01 PM
buda you were a great poster for a long time, but you should consider retiring. nothing you do is funny or substantial anymore - everyone clowns you and your only comeback is to feign invulnerability. it hurts to say, because truly there was a time when you made me laugh, but you're just extremely wack these days. i think it would be better for every registered member of this forum if you just left this chapter of your life behind.

Beastmode88
02-17-2015, 09:03 PM
:facepalm :facepalm Stick to slaying bran stans.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:04 PM
This.

Dude is too shook to post a real picture after all the trash he has talked on here. Probably someones alt on here. Dude pops out of nowhere and is generally a waste of space. I can't believe someone has wasted 12,000 posts so far posting the shit he does.
You've been here for a decade and haven't done anything of note. You're obviously not entertaining. What about your basketball insight? Oh wait, there is none. You post generic garbage repeatedly and are usually wrong about everything. Whether it's basketball or mma or anything you post about, you're always wrong. I'm still waiting for you to be right about something.

So why are you here?

LiLharvard
02-17-2015, 09:04 PM
:roll: future reps for iTare

Cocaine80s
02-17-2015, 09:05 PM
I grew up. Maybe you should try it instead of looking up to people on message boards.

I know I'm your hero and you look up to me but this isn't my life like it is yours.

Plus, you're not on my level intellectually so naturally my posts will fly over your head.
i was actually looking down on you but ok :oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:07 PM
buda you were a great poster for a long time, but you should consider retiring. nothing you do is funny or substantial anymore - everyone clowns you and your only comeback is to feign invulnerability. it hurts to say, because truly there was a time when you made me laugh, but you're just extremely wack these days. i think it would be better for every registered member of this forum if you just left this chapter of your life behind.
I don't care whether you think I'm wack or not. It literally doesn't matter what you think. If I want to post, I'll post. If I choose to retire, that'll be my choice. Who the **** are you to tell me about anything or what I should do with my life?

You're delusional.

AirBourne92
02-17-2015, 09:10 PM
just retire.

you are DONE!

you are FKING OVER!!!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

you are DONE

accept it and MOVE the FUKK on.

you are DONE

remember that

you are FUKKKING DONE!

Megabox!
02-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Why lie about something like this? What do you gain from this? Attention? Is this suppose to be some type of trolling? Some of you guys that post here are f*cking weird :lol

LiLharvard
02-17-2015, 09:13 PM
OP, just to clarify, This didn't happen last night? It happened 2 years and some months ago ? It would be sweet if you could provide a recap of the night? What was Russ like ?

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 09:13 PM
This.....these guys are a bunch of jerks
Loggin in with another alt trying to defend himself......:roll:

Demon Lizard
02-17-2015, 09:14 PM

lol, this thread is so sad.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:15 PM
I've earned the right to post whenever and however I want.

I'm a grown man. I'm 46 years old.

There are some delusional kids on here who seem to think their thoughts are more important than they really are. It's flattering that I was a hero to most of you but it doesn't mean that I care about what you think or how you feel. Talk to a therapist about it. Or you could always go make some friends and talk to them about it.

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 09:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AirBourne92
02-17-2015, 09:16 PM
im just busting your balls OP

do whatever you want

LiLharvard
02-17-2015, 09:18 PM
I've earned the right to post whenever and however I want.

I'm a grown man. I'm 46 years old.

There are some delusional kids on here who seem to think their thoughts are more important than they really are. It's flattering that I was a hero to most of you but it doesn't mean that I care about what you think or how you feel. Talk to a therapist about it. Or you could always go make some friends and talk to them about it.

What's year's were your prime?

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:19 PM
im just busting your balls OP

do whatever you want
Been doing that my whole life boss. Thanks for the concern.

AirBourne92
02-17-2015, 09:21 PM
Been doing that my whole life boss. Thanks for the concern.

i know you don't need my approval dude.

just saying i willingly took part in roasting you

im just saying it was all for joke purposes, im not as mean as some of these other guys might be and i dont think this is pathetic

sure its retarded, but funny in a joke way

have fun mayne

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:24 PM
i know you don't need my approval dude.

just saying i willingly took part in roasting you

im just saying it was all for joke purposes, im not as mean as some of these other guys might be and i dont think this is pathetic

sure its retarded, but funny in a joke way

have fun mayne
I know who's joking and who's trying to be malicious. I have what you call "message board intelligence"

It's what many in this thread lack.

JT123
02-17-2015, 09:26 PM
OP is literally the biggest joke on ISH. :facepalm

buddha
02-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Simon Wayne, the worst troll of all-time, because you actually believe what you post.

I remember back to your football future, chief homer days.. you are pathetic.

Prometheus
02-17-2015, 09:28 PM
I don't care whether you think I'm wack or not. It literally doesn't matter what you think. If I want to post, I'll post. If I choose to retire, that'll be my choice. Who the **** are you to tell me about anything or what I should do with my life?

You're delusional.

Look I'm not even trying to piss you off. There just comes a point when I watch someone fail so much that I try to extend a helping hand. You're probably mature enough to start seeking validation from employers and attention from girls, instead of seeking validation and attention by trolling a forum for a sport about which you don't know anything.

But you're right, I can't tell you what to do. I guess you'll realize it whenever you realize it.

ShawkFactory
02-17-2015, 09:29 PM
I know who's joking and who's trying to be malicious. I have what you call "message board intelligence"

It's what many in this thread lack.
:lol

In my short time here (and previous lurking) I've discovered that you're the Kanye West of this site. Obnoxious, self-absorbed, ugly....but damn if you aren't talented.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:30 PM
What's year's were your prime?
I'm still in my prime. I'm so much more advanced and evolved than everyone else to the point where most can't even grasp what I'm doing. It's hitting them unconsciously.

You know how you see a silly commercial and say amongst the group: "Holy shit, that is the stupidest ****ing thing ever, do they think we're stupid or something.. who comes up this shit"

Not realizing that's the advertisers goal and that those sort of ads hit people on an unconscious level.

I'm the mastermind pulling all the strings and watching things unfold exactly how I want. Completely ahead of my time. It's something that won't be fully appreciated until years and years down the road.

JT123
02-17-2015, 09:33 PM
I'm still in my prime. I'm so much more advanced and evolved than everyone else to the point where most can't even grasp what I'm doing. It's hitting them unconsciously.

You know how you see a silly commercial and say amongst the group: "Holy shit, that is the stupidest ****ing thing ever, do they think we're stupid or something.. who comes up this shit"

Not realizing that's the advertisers goal and that those sort of ads hit people on an unconscious level.

I'm the mastermind pulling all the strings and watching things unfold exactly how I want. Completely ahead of my time. It's something that won't be fully appreciated until years and years down the road.
Get out of your mother's basement Simon and go get laid. This is just sad.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 09:33 PM
OP is Brian Williams

http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-08-at-2.39.21-PM.jpg

Cocaine80s
02-17-2015, 09:34 PM

yea, except those people who make retarded ads do it for tons of money

what is your reason for making these threads?

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Look I'm not even trying to piss you off. There just comes a point when I watch someone fail so much that I try to extend a helping hand. You're probably mature enough to start seeking validation from employers and attention from girls, instead of seeking validation and attention by trolling a forum for a sport about which you don't know anything.

But you're right, I can't tell you what to do. I guess you'll realize it whenever you realize it.
You're trying to belittle me. You don't think I'm aware of how I come off and how I'm perceived on here?

Here are some facts for your bitch ass. And yes that rhymes on purpose.

- I'm already employed and am V.P. for a guitar pedal manufacturer

- I am a startup investor and was a millionaire at age 17.

You're telling me to seek attention from employers and girls yet my car is more expensive than your moms house in which you stay at.

Again, your views and thoughts are that of a simpleton. When I say I don't care what you think, that's what I really mean. You don't offer anything that actually stimulates my brain.

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 09:45 PM
You people don't have something more important to do on a Tuesday night than post in a pointless thread.

Shit is embarrassing.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 09:47 PM
Millionaire at 17. :roll:

dazzer87
02-17-2015, 09:48 PM

Dude just take the L and call it a night........:facepalm

plowking
02-17-2015, 09:51 PM
You've been here for a decade and haven't done anything of note. You're obviously not entertaining. What about your basketball insight? Oh wait, there is none. You post generic garbage repeatedly and are usually wrong about everything. Whether it's basketball or mma or anything you post about, you're always wrong. I'm still waiting for you to be right about something.

So why are you here?

That's it bro.
Keep wasting time by posting worthless shit. :oldlol:

I literally didn't know who you were prior to the last couple of threads I've posted in where you actually went out of your way to reply garbage to me. Then I actually started noticing the rest of your worthless posts on here. Clearly I've impacted you a lot more than the other way around.

Your posting isn't even clever, it is literally just worthless. I'm sure you feel like you're trolling, but I doubt it gets to many people. You're just there all the time.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 09:53 PM
Whats a guitar pedal?

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 09:55 PM

In my short time here (and previous lurking) I've discovered that you're the Kanye West of this site. Obnoxious, self-absorbed, ugly....but damn if you aren't talented.

Far from it. Baby face + perfect face/body symmetry + insane gym work ethic and extreme dietary discipline = :biggums:

Where do you think my arrogance comes from? Ugly people usually aren't arrogant. I'm confident because I know I'm better than everyone here at every single facet of life.

My dad is a successful stress engineer and my mom owns her own health food store, not to mention she's a triathlete and was a state champion swimmer in high school. My dad was a wrestler in high school and an all american LB.

I was born and bred to be superior athletically and financially.

Prometheus
02-17-2015, 09:56 PM
You're trying to belittle me. You don't think I'm aware of how I come off and how I'm perceived on here?

You're telling me to seek attention from employers and girls yet my car is more expensive than your moms house in which you stay at.

Again, your views and thoughts are that of a simpleton. When I say I don't care what you think, that's what I really mean. You don't offer anything that actually stimulates my brain.

Look I don't care about your life or what you think either. I just happen to enjoy insidehoops, and I want what's best for the NBA Forum. I can't speak for everyone else, but I come here for two reasons:

1. To discuss basketball
2. To laugh at basketball humor

Budadiiii never really contributed to #1, but he used to be pretty funny. Those days are gone though, and now you're just clogging the place with weird attention-seeking nonsense. I'm not trying to joke or clown you or anything, I'm just politely asking you to stop with this pitiful charade.

Prometheus
02-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Whats a guitar pedal?

Beastmode88
02-17-2015, 09:59 PM

Whats this company call? No shame in telling us.

KNOW1EDGE
02-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Budaii, aka Simon, aka RussWest is on his Kanye sh1t right now.

Got the whole forum talking bout him. He's loving the attention. He can't live without it.

Props to having the hottest thread on the NBA forum right now.

Legends66NBA7
02-17-2015, 10:02 PM
You people don't have something more important to do on a Tuesday night than post in a pointless thread.

Shit is embarrassing.

Outside of work and school, I guess not.

knicksman
02-17-2015, 10:03 PM

So you post on bodybuilding? LOL this beta fakkit

CP343
02-17-2015, 10:07 PM
:roll:

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Budaii, aka Simon, aka RussWest is on his Kanye sh1t right now.

Got the whole forum talking bout him. He's loving the attention. He can't live without it.

Props to having the hottest thread on the NBA forum right now.
You people can't help yourselves.

Some in here love to tell me all about how I'm not funny anymore and why they dislike me. Over and over and over again. Like little rats eating my line of cheese.

They don't call me the GOAT for nothing. It's quite clear how superior I am to everyone on here in every way, shape, and form. It's almost funny how a person can be so much more advanced. So much more in tune with greatness.

buddha
02-17-2015, 10:10 PM

don't be a ****ing idiot.

a "millionaire" wouldn't be asking for a WWE stream, let alone watching that crap.. haha

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351575

JT123
02-17-2015, 10:12 PM

Far from it. Baby face + perfect face/body symmetry + insane gym work ethic and extreme dietary discipline = :biggums:

Where do you think my arrogance comes from? Ugly people usually aren't arrogant. I'm confident because I know I'm better than everyone here at every single facet of life.

My dad is a successful stress engineer and my mom owns her own health food store, not to mention she's a triathlete and was a state champion swimmer in high school. My dad was a wrestler in high school and an all american LB.

This is how you judge your worth? That's the best you can offer the world? Everybody on this shit doesnt like you..... they are laughing at you. That is quite literally the only value you have on these boards: something for us to laugh at.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 10:13 PM
You're a millionaire and VP of a guitar pedal business yet find time to brag about being a GOAT poster on an message board. While boasting how you superior to everyone and have them on a string. I'm sorry that doesn't add up.

You're a delusional nitwit who is in college and doesn't work. You live at home so your responsibilities are basically writing papers and chores. This msgboard is what you do with your idle time becoming this self proclaimed greatest poster of all time. Sad soul.

FLDFSU
02-17-2015, 10:13 PM

Have to lie about taking pic with some dudes........

:roll: :roll:

Cali Syndicate
02-17-2015, 10:15 PM

a "millionaire" wouldn't be asking for a WWE stream, let alone watching that crap.. haha

Betas look like alphas when around op.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 10:15 PM
It's pretty obvious he lied with the purpose of being busted. It's all in humor....I think he's one of the funniest trolls on here

GOBB
02-17-2015, 10:16 PM

millionaire can't buy a ppv wrestling event. Yup can't have that on mom's cable bill :roll:

mom "What is this wrasslin shit for $63.17 Todd?"
Budasshole "Huh?"
mom "Don't huh me. Come here mister!"
Budasshole "Whaaaaaat? It wasn't me. Honest!"

JT123
You're a millionaire and VP of a guitar pedal business yet find time to brag about being a GOAT poster on an message board. While boasting how you superior to everyone and have them on a string. I'm sorry that doesn't add up.

You're a delusional nitwit who is in college and doesn't work. You live at home so your responsibilities are basically writing papers and chores. This msgboard is what you do with your idle time becoming this self proclaimed greatest poster of all time. Sad soul.
Ouch

GOBB
It's pretty obvious have lied with the purpose of being busted. It's all in humor....I think he's one of the funniest trolls on here

You have a shit sense of humor then.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 10:20 PM

You'll find out come June.

Bet you won't give me the address to your moms house when the time comes though. I know you're just words. Been here for the better part of two decades and you project your life on me? Weak.

Don't bitch out.

Heavincent
02-17-2015, 10:21 PM
What pedal company are you VP of?

not that I believe you

outbreak
02-17-2015, 10:22 PM
google his username and occupation, you'll find he says he works in a health food store and builds guitar pedals for weed money on the weekend or some shit. Yet now he claims he had a start up at 17. The guys a compulsive liar who uses sites line insidehoops to get the attention he is missing in his real life. He posted a video of himself talking last year and his voice hadn't even broken yet now he says he's in his 40's.

Ariza4three
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
I say this as an alpha poster with multiple awards posting on this board: Budadiiii is alpha as ****. He's creating new ways to produce results and he does it consistently and has been for years. Another thread with high post count without high effort for him. Posters posting essays and shit saying he's a loser. Budadiiii is an entertainer, an alpha male, a millionaire. This guy just stays ****ing winning.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 10:24 PM
You'll find out come June.

Bet you won't give me the address to your moms house when the time comes though. I know you're just words. Been here for the better part of two decades and you project your life on me? Weak.

Don't bitch out.

I was available this past weekend. i'm available this weekend as well. What is the hold up? It doesn't have to be June. You're a millionaire. What do you need to do during the weekend besides post here? :roll:

Let me guess you got to work the weekends? Nope
Let me guess you do community service? Nope
Let me guess you have a social life? Nope nope nooooope

But yeah June. You need 4 months for some reason. Ok. See you (not the guy in the photo you pretended was you) then.

outbreak
02-17-2015, 10:26 PM
I say this as an alpha poster with multiple awards posting on this board: Budadiiii is alpha as ****. He's creating new ways to produce results and he does it consistently and has been for years. Another thread with high post count without high effort for him. Posters posting essays and shit saying he's a loser. Budadiiii is an entertainer, an alpha male, a millionaire. This guy just stays ****ing winning.
You seem to have your wires crossed a little, in what world does having a thread reach multiple pages of people talking about how they pity you equal you being an alpha? In the real world seeking attention like this is classified as a disorder and warrants multiple sessions with a therapist.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-17-2015, 10:27 PM
google his username and occupation, you'll find he says he works in a health food store and builds guitar pedals for weed money on the weekend or some shit. Yet now he claims he had a start up at 17. The guys a compulsive liar who uses sites line insidehoops to get the attention he is missing in his real life. He posted a video of himself talking last year and his voice hadn't even broken yet now he says he's in his 40's.
Link to video?

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 10:28 PM
I was available this weekend. i'm available this weekend as well. What is the hold up? It doesn't have to be June. You're a millionaire. What do you need to do during the weekend besides post here? :roll:

Let me guess you got to work the weekends? Nope
Let me guess you do community service? Nope
Let me guess you have a social life? Nope nope nooooope

But yeah June. You need 4 months for some reason. Ok. See you (not the guy in the photo you pretended was you) then.
Trust me, I know YOU are avaliable. You've been available your whole life when not out delivering mail.

My first priority isn't flying to Philly to beat some 50 year old's ass. I'll fit it into my schedule though when visiting my cousin, who also happens to be a millionaire.

I KNOW you won't show to whatever address you give me. I just know it.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Trust me, I know YOU are avaliable. You've been available your whole life when not out delivering mail.

My first priority isn't flying to Philly to beat some 50 year old's ass. I'll fit it into my schedule though when visiting my cousin, who also happens to be a millionaire.

I KNOW you won't show to whatever address you give me. I just know it.

You're a millionaire. You can do whatever you want. If you want to take a week or two off from work you can. You're the VP remember who was a millionaire before you decided to work there. Fly to Philly catch this fade then let your cousin in NY nurse your wounds.

beastee
02-17-2015, 10:37 PM

I thought you were 46? The average age of retirement is 62. If you're parents were so successful they probably wouldn't have started conceiving until at least year 32-34 (based on financial feasibility), making it absolutely impossible for you to be A. 46 or B. Having parents still working.

Basically I am breaking down your insane levels of fakeness. Damn.

Heavincent
02-17-2015, 10:38 PM
lmao at the keyboard warriors in this thread

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/pkdmslf/InternetToughGuy.jpg

Fudge
02-17-2015, 10:38 PM

Truly the greatest poster to ever grace this shitty forum. He has all you nerds on a leash.

GOAT.

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 10:44 PM
You're a millionaire. You can do whatever you want. If you want to take a week or two off from work you can. You're the VP remember who was a millionaire before you decided to work there. Fly to Philly catch this fade then let your cousin in NY nurse your wounds.
Actually business around this time isn't exactly the best in the pedal world. Plus two guys were fired last week for stealing pedals and selling them for extra cash. Needless to say, my presence is needed and I can't just "take off two weeks" as you eloquently put it.

And why are you even acting like you have a chance to whoop my ass? I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. You realize I have wrestling experience and have been in my fair share of fights? I'm literally all muscle. I don't think you've ever been in 1 fight.

And you might as well shoot me the address now in case I get banned before June.

AintNoSunshine
02-17-2015, 10:46 PM
Just like his idol, OP reaks betaness

GOBB
02-17-2015, 10:48 PM
I thought you were 46? The average age of retirement is 62. If you're parents were so successful they probably wouldn't have started conceiving until at least year 32-34 (based on financial feasibility), making it absolutely impossible for you to be A. 46 or B. Having parents still working.

Basically I am breaking down your insane levels of fakeness. Damn.

imdaman99
02-17-2015, 10:49 PM
Looking good OP, even if it ain't you :cheers: I should have met Russ while he was in NYC past weekend... but I don't wear tight jeans :(

plowking
02-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Actually business around this time isn't exactly the best in the pedal world. Plus two guys were fired last week for stealing pedals and selling them for extra cash. Needless to say, my presence is needed and I can't just "take off two weeks" as you eloquently put it.

And why are you even acting like you have a chance to whoop my ass? I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. You realize I have wrestling experience and have been in my fair share of fights? I'm literally all muscle. I don't think you've ever been in 1 fight.

And you might as well shoot me the address now in case I get banned before June.

I'm 5'8 and 130lbs, and if GOBB doesn't stomp you, I will.

I bench my own bodyweight and I'm dense as **** with muscle.

ShawkFactory
02-17-2015, 10:50 PM

Truly the greatest poster to ever grace this shitty forum. He has all you nerds on a leash.

GOAT.
Greatest "unconscious" effect ever.

J Shuttlesworth
02-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Yo Budadiii you actually make pedals? :biggums:

I play guitar for a living... show me some of these pedals

beastee
02-17-2015, 11:05 PM
I'm literally all muscle.
I made a graphic to help all these posters out and realize the cut physique you possess, so they will back down...

http://i.imgur.com/FFWnuNn.png

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Yo Budadiii you actually make pedals? :biggums:

I play guitar for a living... show me some of these pedals
I can't risk that man. There are people out to get me and ruin my life. I can't post anything that involves my life. I already posted way too much.

But I'm actually building pedals right now. Running out of capacitors though. :banghead:

Was gonna knock out 50 but I don't have enough parts. Oh well.

J Shuttlesworth
02-17-2015, 11:06 PM
I can't risk that man. There are people out to get me and ruin my life. I can't post anything that involves my life. I already posted way too much.

But I'm actually building pedals right now. Running out of capacitors though. :banghead:

What's your opinion on the EHX freeze pedal?

Eric Cartman
02-17-2015, 11:20 PM
I made a graphic to help all these posters out and realize the cut physique you possess, so they will back down...

He wishes he was that guy, he's a white fat kid.

Bandit5044
02-17-2015, 11:32 PM

:cheers: :cheers: Looks about right

zoom17
02-17-2015, 11:37 PM
This thread

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

GOBB
02-17-2015, 11:39 PM
What's your opinion on the EHX freeze pedal?

Gonna be a long night waiting for that answer. :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
02-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Gonna be a long night waiting for that answer. :oldlol:
Pretty interesting how a multimillionaire CEO is spending time building 50 pedals... yes 50... and he's building them himself, not hiring others to do it. That sure sounds like what a man in charge of a multi-million dollar company would do :lol

Budadiiii
02-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Pretty interesting how a multimillionaire CEO is spending time building 50 pedals... yes 50... and he's building them himself, not hiring others to do it. That sure sounds like what a man in charge of a multi-million dollar company would do :lol
I'm the vice president of a pedal company. I'm only working on the circuit boards because two builders were fired and we still haven't hired replacements. Plus I enjoy soldering. It's a hobby.

And I've never tried the freeze pedal. It's a gimmick pedal for beginners and solo artists.

Spaulding
02-18-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm the vice president of a pedal company. I'm only working on the circuit boards because two builders were fired and we still haven't hired replacements. Plus I enjoy soldering. It's a hobby.

And I've never tried the freeze pedal. It's a gimmick pedal for beginners and solo artists.

:(

J Shuttlesworth
02-18-2015, 12:01 AM

Multi-million dollar company

2 builders

adds up

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 12:07 AM

2 builders

adds up
Never said there are only two builders.

There's less than 10 but not 2. You're trying to make sense of a business you know nothing about.

You don't need 100 employees to have a successful pedal business

J Shuttlesworth
02-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Never said there are only two builders.

There's less than 10 but not 2. You're trying to make sense of a business you know nothing about.

You don't need 100 employees to have a successful pedal business
Post some pics of the pedals bro. Don't have to show any logos or anything. Just curious

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Post some pics of the pedals bro. Don't have to show any logos or anything. Just curious
Nope, you're a dick. I've sent Fudge a pic of my ferrari cause he's my boy and I know he's genuinely interested.

Show me a pic of your guitars? :confusedshrug:

Or your stomach.

Then I'll think about it.

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 12:20 AM

dude i had GAS for pedals at one time, from the "boutique" ones i got a lot from iron ether (synth ones) and one from dr scientist (tremolo)

outbreak
02-18-2015, 12:29 AM

2 builders

adds up

If you use google you will find that last year he said he works in a health food shop and builds pedals for weed money on weekends.

J Shuttlesworth
02-18-2015, 12:31 AM
Nope, you're a dick. I've sent Fudge a pic of my ferrari cause he's my boy and I know he's genuinely interested.

Or your stomach.

Sure I don't mind. Here are a couple axes, and my pedals (they're not all hooked up right now, obv)

http://i.imgur.com/tP9ssZQl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zTBGKH3l.jpg

Need to get myself a pedal board, but I honestly only use like 2-3 pedals at a time

Cocaine80s
02-18-2015, 12:54 AM
If you use google you will find that last year he said he works in a health food shop and builds pedals for weed money on weekends.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 12:55 AM

Or your stomach.

ralph_i_el
02-18-2015, 01:09 AM
:applause: This dude is a psycho

Eric Cartman
02-18-2015, 01:23 AM
OP might have finally gone over the rainbow.

KNOW1EDGE
02-18-2015, 01:25 AM
Where is Lebron23 to post a picture of the real Budaii aka RussWest who's real name is Simon and is an ugly white kid with glasses?

Beastmode88
02-18-2015, 01:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2Hm3SqO.jpg

AirBourne92
02-18-2015, 01:55 AM
this thread has to get a gold star or a sticky or something

archive it please

the transition of this thread itself is too funny

Fudge
02-18-2015, 01:57 AM
GOAT thread

GOAT poster

GOAT troll

Bud...

Daddy.

Ass Dan
02-18-2015, 02:01 AM

You edited out the last night' part.

you're idol is a fanboy who takes photos and looks like an ISIS Turtle from Entourage.

SuperPippen
02-18-2015, 02:17 AM
I thought OP's shtick was just an act for a while, but I'm starting to think he's legitimately neurotic and unstable.

Either way, great thread. :lol

buddha
02-18-2015, 02:17 AM
GOAT thread

GOAT poster

GOAT troll

Bud...

Daddy.

going on a basketball forum and exaggerating+lying about your own life isn't even close to the goat troll. he might have made a few people laugh at how pathetic his own life is but he barely even rustled anyone's jimmies. but Milbuck > that dude has committed to being a bucks fan... I mean for crying out loud, that team has no likeable players at all.

i'd give Budadiiii a D for effort and F for execution, noting the fact that he has posted on this very forum that he works for his mom at the health food store she supposedly owns and makes these guitar pedals in his spare time.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332954

i'm not a psych major but i'm aware of his posts on multiple websites and his history reads like a classic bi-polar, schizophrenic. the delusions of grandeur displayed in this thread is quite alarming and would make it very hard to interact with this kid in real life.

i'm confused as to why you are all over his dick, you know he ain't light-skinned right? you've never came across as mentally unstable so i'm just going to assume you're an idiot who isn't aware of what you have been dealing with.

andremiller07
02-18-2015, 02:19 AM
Anyone have a screen shot of Budhii or whatever the name is going off about how he bullies everyone on ISH and how pathetic we are (describing his own life).

That shit had me dying of laughter, I believe the thread got deleted but I'm sure someone took a screen shot.

navy
02-18-2015, 02:26 AM

JohnFreeman
02-18-2015, 03:03 AM
Simon is a homo

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 03:04 AM
Anyone have a screen shot of Budhii or whatever the name is going off about how he bullies everyone on ISH and how pathetic we are (describing his own life).

That shit had me dying of laughter, I believe the thread got deleted but I'm sure someone took a screen shot.

He's describing himself all along.. outbreak and GOBB broke the most likely realities of his Life-Job down.

On top he's a legitemate psycho, sadly the thread I made in busting him (deleted), the Google Cache version of it is gone too it seems.

Milbuck
02-18-2015, 03:25 AM
It's pretty obvious he lied with the purpose of being busted. It's all in humor....I think he's one of the funniest trolls on here
This..

It's pretty embarrassing that this got to 10 pages filled with posters taking it seriously, actually breaking down his posts/claims as if it doesn't play into exactly what he wants, thinking they're "exposing" the guy. Dude has everyone here on a leash and it's pretty ****ing funny.

Bones_Jones
02-18-2015, 03:35 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2r6d3qq.jpg

wow, who pretends to be a short fat guy? lol

Fudge
02-18-2015, 03:38 AM
going on a basketball forum and exaggerating+lying about your own life isn't even close to the goat troll. he might have made a few people laugh at how pathetic his own life is but he barely even rustled anyone's jimmies. but Milbuck > that dude has committed to being a bucks fan... I mean for crying out loud, that team has no likeable players at all.

i'd give Budadiiii a D for effort and F for execution, noting the fact that he has posted on this very forum that he works for his mom at the health food store she supposedly owns and makes these guitar pedals in his spare time.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332954

i'm not a psych major but i'm aware of his posts on multiple websites and his history reads like a classic bi-polar, schizophrenic. the delusions of grandeur displayed in this thread is quite alarming and would make it very hard to interact with this kid in real life.

i'm confused as to why you are all over his dick, you know he ain't light-skinned right? you've never came across as mentally unstable so i'm just going to assume you're an idiot who isn't aware of what you have been dealing with.
Paragraphs on paragraphs. Exactly what he wanted.

Yeah...you got trolled, bud. :oldlol:

I almost feel bad for you.

SpanishACB
02-18-2015, 06:18 AM
OP, I suggest getting banned and starting fresh

JohnFreeman
02-18-2015, 06:19 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/604/thisisbait.png

CarlosBoozer
02-18-2015, 06:40 AM
Lol @ people who thought bud was serious, dude is a world class trickster.

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 07:43 AM

"After he blew them, he blew himself up"........it was a suicide cumplosion, said police officers in a statement

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 08:10 AM
This..

It's pretty embarrassing that this got to 10 pages filled with posters taking it seriously, actually breaking down his posts/claims as if it doesn't play into exactly what he wants, thinking they're "exposing" the guy. Dude has everyone here on a leash and it's pretty ****ing funny.

:biggums: :biggums:

You think this is "funny" ?

Nothing about this is funny... the guy has made 28 posts in this thread deeply defending himself against everyone else... writting paragraphs for paragraphs.

Whats "funny" about this? Whats the point? Getting wrecked around by an entire forum?

sportjames23
02-18-2015, 08:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHA this thread is gold.

And I'm only on the first page. :oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 08:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XoNs1pZ.png

Here's another sad kid that looked up to me. I abused him for months despite his love and admiration for me.

His behavior in this thread is exactly what you'll see in bitter ex-gf's who were abused in the relationship.

You should talk to a therapist about this. We can't help you.

dunksby
02-18-2015, 08:22 AM
150+ replies and 6K views, Budadiii stays winning.

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 08:22 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/71lda1.jpg

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Hey Lebron23, why are you posting pictures of russwest?

He's permabanned.

We're more interested in your pics and your awful basketball skills. It's great comedy watching you try athletic endeavors because you have no athletic bone in your tiny body.

Graviton
02-18-2015, 08:26 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/71lda1.jpg
In the future...

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/mads-mikkelsen-hannibal.jpg

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 08:26 AM
In the future...

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/mads-mikkelsen-hannibal.jpg

lmao.. #FactualFacts

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 08:28 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot...

I convinced everyone I was simon too. They still believe it to this day. :roll:

I saw his facebook was deleted so I claimed I did it. ArbitraryWater being the gullible idiot that he is bit down hard and made a thread "exposing" me.

So easy to toy with you people. I love it.

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 08:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XoNs1pZ.png

Here's another sad kid that looked up to me. I abused him for months despite his love and admiration for me.

His behavior in this thread is exactly what you'll see in bitter ex-gf's who were abused in the relationship.

You should talk to a therapist about this. We can't help you.

"lemme be a father figure to you" :roll:

Ay, at least you were funny back then..

Budadiiii
02-18-2015, 08:44 AM
"lemme be a father figure to you" :roll:

Ay, at least you were funny back then..
I'm not your therapist. Go talk to one about how you used to look up to me and how you used to think I was funny until I started abusing you.

You have glaring issues. I can only imagine what it would be like to be torn down by your hero. You looked up to me but I treated you like shit. You won't ever recover until you talk to a professional and address the demons.

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 08:46 AM
I'm not your therapist. Go talk to one about how you used to look up to me and how you used to think I was funny until I started abusing you.

You have glaring issues. I can only imagine what it would be like to be torn down by your hero. You looked up to me but I treated you like shit. You won't ever recover until you talk to a professional and address the demons.

Can you be my therapist?

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 09:16 AM
Can you be my therapist?

He can be my human punching bag. Just look at Simon. This guy is a future murderer, and serial killer. He loves creating stories in his head.

American Pyscho 2.0

Darius
02-18-2015, 09:20 AM
This is so sad it isn't even funny.

Please delete the thread.

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 09:34 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/VelUfLV3j2dOM/giphy.gif

ShawkFactory
02-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot...

I saw his facebook was deleted so I claimed I did it. ArbitraryWater being the gullible idiot that he is bit down hard and made a thread "exposing" me.

Are you really this proud???

This entire thread is like you going to a special ed classroom and bragging about being better at your multiplication tables.

Jasper
02-18-2015, 12:02 PM
Durant looks to be wasted on some of Sanders weed from D.C.:pimp:

Spurs5Rings2014
02-18-2015, 05:43 PM
Sure I don't mind. Here are a couple axes, and my pedals (they're not all hooked up right now, obv)

http://i.imgur.com/tP9ssZQl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zTBGKH3l.jpg

Need to get myself a pedal board, but I honestly only use like 2-3 pedals at a time

I thought ISH was a better site than this, what gives? Someone who:

A.) Responds to every post attacking them with paragraphs of defense

and

B.) Says he'll post proof of something after someone else does and then jets the thread/ignores said proof

Isn't a good troll and is just a pathetic individual. Seriously, doe. Disappointed with the low bar set here. ISH is now out of my top 5 troll sites on the net.

:(

LiLharvard
02-18-2015, 06:09 PM

:biggums: Arn't you the dude in the KD + WESTBROOK + FAT HOBBIT photo?

GOBB
02-18-2015, 06:23 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11011887&postcount=25

Yeah, I wouldn't do a thing... lol, it wouldn't even be a competition. I know for damn sure you don't train or have a fighting background nor are you even close to being on my level in terms of athleticism or physical prowess. It's gonna be a bloodbath gramps

And I've read old threads and made observations. I was 8 years old in 2003 so no, I wasn't here posting.

I'd hate to humble an old ass man like yourself but you're giving me no choice. I'll even bring my go-pro and record the whole thing. I'd confront you and you'd step down and say it's not serious. "It's just the internet man, we don't have to do this" .. try to make friends with me. But ima beat your ass anyway.

It's sad GOBB. You just can't help but talk shit and you're gonna get your ass beat because of it. I'll be in Philly sometime in June. I have a cousin who lives in East Greenwich. I'll bring him along to record.

12 years later you are 19-20yrs old. Millionaire at 17. VP of a guitar pedal company.

I know I know this is apart of your master plan to have everyone believe you. Just so you can say :roll: "fooled u all. I win i'm the greatest poster ever". I would love to see your year book to see what your peers felt you were most likely to succeed in.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot...

GOAT.

You sir, are the Kevin Durant of ISH. It's really not even close now. I am not on your level.

Milbuck
02-18-2015, 07:05 PM
:biggums: :biggums:

You think this is "funny" ?

Nothing about this is funny... the guy has made 28 posts in this thread deeply defending himself against everyone else... writting paragraphs for paragraphs.

Whats "funny" about this? Whats the point? Getting wrecked around by an entire forum?
Dude isn't getting wrecked by anyone, he literally posted some random pic of some random dude with KD and Westbrook knowing full well it'd generate this type of response. And it worked. Y'all have been spamming paragraphs for over 10 pages now trying to "expose" him :oldlol:

If you guys truly believe he actually thought you guys would buy the picture, and that him "defending himself" is sincere..you guys are dumber than I originally thought.

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
Dude isn't getting wrecked by anyone, he literally posted some random pic of some random dude with KD and Westbrook knowing full well it'd generate this type of response. And it worked. Y'all have been spamming paragraphs for over 10 pages now trying to "expose" him :oldlol:

If you guys truly believe he actually thought you guys would buy the picture, and that him "defending himself" is sincere..you guys are dumber than I originally thought.

His troll got exposed on the first page by RoundMound. He couldn't even troll properly...

You call a thread where everyone is calling him an idiot and pucci successful despite his troll being terrible in execution? You're as big an idiot as he is, and clearly take the message board part of your life seriously then.

jzek
02-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Whre's the thread titled "Greatest threads on ISH"? this should be in there :oldlol:

IncarceratedBob
02-18-2015, 07:23 PM
people in here really be thinkin they invented reverse google image search. ya'll snipes gettin played by bd yet again

Milbuck
02-18-2015, 07:24 PM
His troll got exposed on the first page by RoundMound. He couldn't even troll properly...

You call a thread where everyone is calling him an idiot and pucci successful despite his troll being terrible in execution? You're as big an idiot as he is, and clearly take the message board part of your life seriously then.
You guys are the ones arguing with the dude and trying to expose him for 12 pages, and I'm the one taking this all too seriously. Sound logic there bud.

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 07:27 PM
Come on MilBuck. You are one of my favorite posters here. Simon got exposed.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 07:28 PM
People getting trolled when they don't even know it is the funniest thing on the internet. Watching it first hand as it's happening is even funnier. :oldlol:

GOAT poster gon GOAT poster.

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 07:28 PM
Nice guitars J.Shuttlesworth.

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 07:30 PM
People getting trolled when they don't even know it is the funniest thing on the internet. Watching it first hand as it's happening is even funnier. :oldlol:

You have a very poor sense of humor if you think he's funny.

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:32 PM
You guys are the ones arguing with the dude and trying to expose him for 12 pages, and I'm the one taking this all too seriously. Sound logic there bud.

He has posted 32 times in this thread, and I don't really know the rest of his posting history, but I'm going to say it was bland, nothing, lame posts like this. He is trolling himself by posting like an idiot for all this time.

You guys? There are like 3 posters in here who actually think they exposed him. The others like GOBB, J Shuttlesworth, myself and others have only trolled him back and shown how bad he sucks at trolling.

You on the other hand here are praising him as if he is doing something amazing. :oldlol:

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:33 PM

I still remember how this act dropped when you got found out as a former Houston fan. Your whole tone of posting changed. :oldlol:

buddha
02-18-2015, 07:34 PM

you're giving him way too much credit. he's just a kid with mental disorders. he's not on here doing anything special, there's no research or any gimmicks involved in his troll, he's just being his abnormal bi-polar schizo self.. it's quite sad actually, I feel bad for him and his parents who have to deal with him.

Milbuck
02-18-2015, 07:34 PM
He has posted 32 times in this thread, and I don't really know the rest of his posting history, but I'm going to say it was bland, nothing, lame posts like this. He is trolling himself by posting like an idiot for all this time.

You guys? There are like 3 posters in here who actually think they exposed him. The others like GOBB, J Shuttlesworth, myself and others have only trolled him back and shown how bad he sucks at trolling.

You on the other hand here are praising him as if he is doing something amazing. :oldlol:
I'm actually not. Just pointing out how retarded it is that this got to 13 pages. Nice effort doe.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 07:36 PM
I still remember how this act dropped when you got found out as a former Houston fan. Your whole tone of posting changed. :oldlol:
Don't make this about me now that you've gotten trolled. :oldlol:

STILL got this boy on a leash.

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:38 PM

I'm not. I'm getting absolutely trolled in this thread. So bad for my image.

But, just saying. It was funny seeing you drop the act, and legit ask for approval from certain posters about cheering for two teams, or new teams. :oldlol:

buddha
02-18-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm not. I'm getting absolutely trolled in this thread. So bad for my image.

But, just saying. It was funny seeing you drop the act, and legit ask for approval from certain posters about cheering for two teams, or new teams. :oldlol:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/31c857747861a4ade63a9032592ad54d/tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/hdQxYA1.png

Fudge
02-18-2015, 07:41 PM

God, you are too easy.

See, now you're doing what I told you not to do. Don't make this thread about me now.

What are you so paranoid for? :oldlol:

Ariza4three
02-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Their reactions aren't actually a bad thing. A bitch didn't do what she told and she got dropped. Wouldn't be surprised if there were mostly old heads in the crowd who knew how it worked

Ariza4three
02-18-2015, 07:45 PM
My bad wrong thread

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:45 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/31c857747861a4ade63a9032592ad54d/tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/hdQxYA1.png

Fudge
02-18-2015, 07:47 PM
you're giving him way too much credit. he's just a kid with mental disorders. he's not on here doing anything special, there's no research or any gimmicks involved in his troll, he's just being his abnormal bi-polar schizo self.. it's quite sad actually, I feel bad for him and his parents who have to deal with him.
Paragraphs on paragraphs, baby. Keep them coming.

:banana:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Fudge taking mad Ls from plowking :oldlol:

nba_55
02-18-2015, 07:55 PM
plowking owning all 3 Milbuck, Fudge and Budadii at the same time. :applause: :applause:

Fudge
02-18-2015, 07:57 PM
We payin for rent today, Milby and Budaddy?

KNOW1EDGE
02-18-2015, 07:59 PM
These are the type of threads that have no business existing.

What does this contribute to ISH besides making the site look pathetic?

Why do we even have mods?

This sh1t is so gay

Done_And_Done
02-18-2015, 08:02 PM
You guys are getting amped up over this dude?

Really?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362156

It doesn't take much to decipher how full of shit this kid is. Trolls that don't cover their tracks are porridge soft...

AirBourne92
02-18-2015, 08:03 PM

Really?

It doesn't take much to decipher how full of shit this kid is. Trolls that don't cover their tracks are porridge soft...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

im fukkkin crying right now

Milbuck
02-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Doesn't look like it :oldlol:

GOBB
02-18-2015, 08:08 PM

:applause:

JT123
02-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Doesn't look like it :oldlol:
Another one of Simon's alts has been exposed. :facepalm

E_Stamkos
02-18-2015, 08:12 PM

Really?

Wooooooooooow. That is very sad and funny :lol
This site is messed up

navy
02-18-2015, 08:12 PM

Really?

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:13 PM

Really?

My sides. :roll: :roll:

His original OP is fcking gold.

plowking
02-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Fudge taking mad Ls from plowking :oldlol:

Shit is like f*cking mind control. Quote buddha who is laughing at Fudge, laugh along with him, and Fudge automatically goes to quote buddha from f*cking 3 pages back. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:27 PM
I have you on strings. I quoted which post from 3 posts back?

Dude nervously telling lies now. Too easy. :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 08:30 PM
Shit is like f*cking mind control. Quote buddha who is laughing at Fudge, laugh along with him, and Fudge automatically goes to quote buddha from f*cking 3 pages back. :oldlol: :oldlol:
you can tell the dude is shook...crying to milbuck and budadii for help like he's wilt trying to guard kareem :roll:

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:32 PM

Too easy, baby. Too easy. I ain't even have to say anything to get a response from certain posters.

Spotlight is on me everyday. Shower me with it. :banana:

outbreak
02-18-2015, 08:35 PM
you can tell the dude is shook...crying to milbuck and budadii for help like he's wilt trying to guard kareem :roll:
I only ever seem to see Fudge piggy backing on Budadii's threads, aside from propping up others he doesn't seem to post much of anything does he? I thoguht he was just another alt used when budadiiis main is being slayed.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:36 PM
I only ever seem to see Fudge piggy backing on Budadii's threads, aside from propping up others he doesn't seem to post much of anything does he?
I kind of shit on the Magic sometimes. Few other players/teams as well.

plowking
02-18-2015, 08:36 PM

Dude went 60 posts back to quote buddha after I ignored his post, and started laughing along with buddha.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Dude went 60 posts back to quote buddha after I ignored his post, and started laughing along with buddha.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368337&page=13

That quoted post was from the same page. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

So paranoid. :roll:

Cocaine80s
02-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Fudge getting shit on as usual :roll:

plowking
02-18-2015, 08:50 PM

That quoted post was from the same page. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

He actually checked. :oldlol:

buddha
02-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Fudge getting shit on as usual :roll:

http://i.imgur.com/xmB2veq.png

http://i.imgur.com/ApkBLvI.png

are all OKC fans inbred hillbillies with mental disorders?
inb4 "rent free"

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:53 PM
He actually checked. :oldlol:
He's trying to backtrack. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Got 'em so bad.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:54 PM

inb4 "rent free"
Rent free for looking up my threads from almost 8 years ago and editing on paint. :oldlol:

I'm a ****ing legend on here.

Cocaine80s
02-18-2015, 08:54 PM

inb4 "rent free"

plowking
02-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Yo, Fudge is way far gone from just paying the rent.

Dude bought the dwindling asset for 1 mil over the book price, and can't get rid of it. Dude is in over his head now.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 08:55 PM

inb4 "rent free"
http://i.imgur.com/GpLtCWM.gif

JT123
02-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Fudge taking L's left, right, and center up in this piece. :oldlol:

Fudge
02-18-2015, 08:57 PM

5 on 1 and still can't take a nigha down. I am the greatest. I absolutely own you LeBron stans.

buddha
02-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Rent free for looking up my threads from almost 8 years ago and editing on paint. :oldlol:

I'm a ****ing infamous retard on here.

atleast somebody in the world is thinking about you, cause I know nobody in your real life is.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 09:00 PM
atleast somebody in the world is thinking about you, cause I know nobody in your real life is.

How sad is that for you tho?

Keep these replies coming, boy. You're my new bitch on here.

Cocaine80s
02-18-2015, 09:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GpLtCWM.gif

Lebron23
02-18-2015, 09:02 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

JT123
02-18-2015, 09:03 PM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/767/7672287/2549171-8205541386-Kevin.gif

Fudge
02-18-2015, 09:03 PM
1 on 6 and STILL can't take me down. Jesus Christ.

Weak as a mf'er. :oldlol:

No_Control
02-18-2015, 09:05 PM

Really?

Slayed! :roll:
What a loser

:oldlol: :roll:

Kvnzhangyay
02-18-2015, 09:16 PM

LMAO didn't even deny it :bowdown: :bowdown:

Its ok I am concerned for you :banana:

Fudge
02-18-2015, 09:19 PM
LMAO didn't even deny it :bowdown: :bowdown:

Its ok I am concerned for you :banana:
Thanks, brah. Another nigha on my dick. :pimp:

ShawkFactory
02-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Thanks, brah. Another nigha on my dick. :pimp:
Fakkit

SamuraiSWISH
02-18-2015, 09:34 PM
you look like a jew
An un-athletic, pudgy, jew ... probably works for his father's company too. Looks like entitled scum bag. KD, and Westbrook look visibly un-interested in taking a pic with him. Probably on that MJ line of thinking "not taking pics with no jew-nigguhs."

beastee
02-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Crazy thing is this thread is seriously like 4 dudes talking to each other. Alt City baby.

ShawkFactory
02-19-2015, 01:19 AM
Crazy thing is this thread is seriously like 4 dudes talking to each other. Alt City baby.
Nah its one dude sittin back and eating popcorn (or tuna sashimi, if he's as high class as I think he is). Either way, beautiful stuff.

305Baller
02-19-2015, 01:19 AM

you are gay.

LiLharvard
02-19-2015, 04:04 AM

buddha
02-19-2015, 04:45 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/hey-guys-look-how-retarded-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Cl05zJk.png

Badazzwriter
02-19-2015, 04:49 AM
I lied about it being last night but that really was my account and me in the pic.
:oldlol: :roll:

Prometheus
02-19-2015, 04:51 AM
OP's bottom bunk bitch getting violated :eek:

It's like watching the early days of UFC... kind of hurts my emotions to see someone getting beaten so savagely, but I just can't look away...

JT123
02-19-2015, 04:55 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/hey-guys-look-how-retarded-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg
:applause: Sums up OP perfectly.

Badazzwriter
02-19-2015, 04:57 AM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/767/7672287/2549171-8205541386-Kevin.gif
:oldlol: :oldlol: the dude behind KG face is even more hilarious

LEFT4DEAD
02-19-2015, 05:41 AM
This thread is kind of cringe worthy. What a bunch of losers. :facepalm

swagga
02-19-2015, 06:11 AM
this thread is the definition of an L. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 08:26 AM

God, you are too easy.

See, now you're doing what I told you not to do. Don't make this thread about me now.

What are you so paranoid for? :oldlol:

My sides.

His original OP is fcking gold.

I have you on strings. I quoted which post from 3 posts back?

Dude nervously telling lies now. Too easy. :oldlol:

Too easy, baby. Too easy. I ain't even have to say anything to get a response from certain posters.

Spotlight is on me everyday. Shower me with it.

That quoted post was from the same page. :oldlol:

He's trying to backtrack. :oldlol:

Got 'em so bad.

Rent free for looking up my threads from almost 8 years ago and editing on paint.

I'm a ****ing legend on here.

5 on 1 and still can't take a nigha down. I am the greatest. I absolutely own you LeBron stans.

1 on 6 and STILL can't take me down. Jesus Christ.

Weak as a mf'er.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/YoKDHux783GY8/giphy.gif

Budadiiii/Fudge have a combined 53 posts in this thread, I guess thats what Milbuck calls trolling everyone else.... 53 posts, so much effort and so much getting shitted on.

I actually had to delet a bunch of smileys so it fits one post.

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 09:17 AM

So many angry losers in this thread. They all come out of the woodworks and want to take shots at me at me.

This is exactly how I planned. That pic that Rondooooo posted isn't really fitting considering this people are continuing to post in this thread. I'm the main attraction and no one can stay away. You all flock like sheep and post. Over and over and over again.

Jeff knows I'm the greatest poster in his sites history. I make this thread and he makes a sticky reminder thread on the first page, because anytime I'm around the viewers DOUBLE. He informed the mods to keep this thread up because it's the hottest thing on the face of the planet and everybody is interested in me.

This will be my last post of the day before I head off to work but I can count on AW to keep the thread going. He has literally no life, no friends, no job, grey hair, and he behaves like a bitter ex-gf. I treated him like shit even though he sent me PM's about how much he loves me and admires me.

Now he's spending hours talking about me and feeding my ego even more.

Have fun guys.

SuperCereal
02-19-2015, 09:29 AM

So many angry losers in this thread. They all come out of the woodworks and want to take shots at me at me.

This is exactly how I planned. That pic that Rondooooo posted isn't really fitting considering this people are continuing to post in this thread. I'm the main attraction and no one can stay away. You all flock like sheep and post. Over and over and over again.

Jeff knows I'm the greatest poster in his sites history. I make this thread and he makes a sticky reminder thread on the first page, because anytime I'm around the viewers DOUBLE. He informed the mods to keep this thread up because it's the hottest thing on the face of the planet and everybody is interested in me.

This will be my last post of the day before I head off to work but I can count on AW to keep the thread going. He has literally no life, no friends, no job, grey hair, and he behaves like a bitter ex-gf. I treated him like shit even though he sent me PM's about how much he loves me and admires me.

Now he's spending hours talking about me and feeding my ego even more.

Have fun guys.
Love you Budadiiii! You da bess!!!!!:applause:

LiLharvard
02-19-2015, 04:07 PM
bodybuilding forum legend. :pimp:

:wtf:

Ramza
02-19-2015, 04:18 PM
OP just got his shit pushed in :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ekosky
08-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Free the legends Fudge and Budadiiii.